Summer in the City

Story Info
The press of bodies in the Tube.
1.9k words
4.32
47.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another hot day drew to a close, and at 6pm I was cramming down into the Underground, my face as blank and neutral as everyone else's. So many people, all hot and tired, all hating the crush, just enduring it in order to get home. Even in my light vest top and wrap-around skirt I was damp with sweat, and I wondered how the men in their formal city suits could bear the heat of their jackets. The train came, and we shuffled on board, the tight press of bodies making everyone close off even more tightly into their own little internal worlds.

But I had a secret; although I looked no different to any other young woman there, apart perhaps from my rather less formal clothing, I was riding the tubes for fun. Before leaving the office I'd taken off my bra and knickers, and now just knowing that under my skirt and top I was nude made me prickle with furtive excitement. I kept my arms and big shoulder bag protectively in front of my generous bosom, and stood, like everyone else, squashed on every side by other bodies. My cunt juices were beginning to flow now, as I breathed in - carefully, so as not to attract attention - the smell of hot men, at this time of day only just disguised by their deodorant. My nipples swelled erect against the rough cloth of a man's jacket, as the jiggling of the train made my breasts bounce, unconfined under the thin fabric. Behind me, the press of another man against my bottom excited me further, especially when the train jerked and I was thrown off balance against him... a murmur of apology, I didn't look around, but maintained the strict 'I'm-not-here' protocol. One stop, some off, some on; I was going almost the full route so was well away from the door, wedged between two large City types.

As the train gathered speed again and started its regular gentle rocking, I froze, then gasped quietly... there was a hand on my bottom, coming from behind, a large male hand gently caressing the curve of my buttocks, one finger pressing up against my skirt, between my thighs. I clamped my buttocks together, but the hand didn't retreat. I dared not try to look around, but just stood there. After all, in this crowd, what man would dare do more than the most surreptitious fondling? I might as well enjoy it... and I relaxed against the hand, opening my thighs and shifting slightly so the material of my skirt was freed up and there was space for his fingers to move. My breathing became shallow and excited as the hand explored my buttocks, the crack between them, and then tried to follow around and under, between my legs. My skirt prevented that, but he could tell I wasn't wearing any knickers. Another jolt of the train and our relative positions changed, so that he was standing directly behind me, and I could feel through his trousers a most impressive hardness nudging at my bottom.

His hand drifted slowly up, to my waist, and explored the fastening of my skirt. I shivered as he probed the knot, then found the wrapover at the back, and slowly, very discreetly, his hand worked its way between the folds of fabric until he'd opened my skirt at the back and could get at my bare arse. I never moved, never said a word or made a sound, and the carriage was so crowded, hot and noisy that I doubt if anyone even noticed that I was unusually flushed and bright-eyed. Just the one hand, the thick strong fingers exploring my wet, cleanshaven cunt lips, probing up inside where my delighted muscles clamped onto him, drawing them in...my clit was so swollen and excited that I could hardly bear to move with the swaying of the train, and my nipples felt like they would burst through my top if they weren't sucked soon.

He was finger-fucking me, very discreetly, slowly and silently. I started to move one hand around to the back to get at his cock, but a quiet whispered 'no' stopped me. I breathed deeply, inhaling his musky sweet scent, then jumped as his finger found my clit and started playing on it. He bent down gradually until his mouth was near my ear. 'Get out at South Kensington. Walk toward the Science Museum.' I nodded, and as that was the next stop but one, was relieved when he removed his hand and carefully put my skirt back in place, and I wormed my way out of the crowded carriage in time to get out at the stop. I didn't look behind me once... not when I went through the barriers, flashing my pass, not when I came out into the dusty evening heat, and crossed over in the tumultuous roar of evening traffic.

I paused at the crossing of the main road, just opposite the museum. It was shut - where was I to go now? 'Keep walking. Turn down the alley past the Science Museum, and wait just past the stairway there' I obeyed, shivering a little at the madness of all this. His voice was deep, cultured, very commanding. He must be quite tall, to judge from the length of his arms and the size of his hand.. oooh, I had a sudden squirm inside at the thought of his fingers! The metal fire escape was halfway down the narrow alley, and a couple of large wheeled bins screened its base from the street. I waited maybe ten seconds, then he was there, coming up hard and close behind me, his hands holding my breasts and playing with the nipples until I moaned and leaned back against him, wanting only his cock inside me. He bent and kissed my neck, then nipped gently at my ear, pulling my vest up to expose my breasts to the air; then, too fast to stop, he undid the knot holding my skirt together, and pulled it away; I was nude from the waist down, totally exposed to his roving hands and eyes. 'Mmmmm, delicious. Aren't we a naughty girl, though? Hoping for a bit of action, I bet'. He was whispering in my ear while he undid his flies, and I felt the warm smooth skin of his cock rubbing against my bottom, its huge head nudging at the wet lips of my cunt.

'Bend over, and hold onto that stair' he ordered, and I obeyed, straddling straight-legged, my bum arched up in the air ready for him. He took hold of my hips, and with one brutally swift thrust was in me to the hilt, his great heavy balls banging hard against my thighs. I cried out in surprise and pleasure, and he withdrew slowly, then rammed again, and out.. . and in, savagely hard, making me almost fall over with the force. He started breathing heavily, and thrusting shorter, deeper strokes, holding me up by the hips, while my breasts swung free beneath me. Harder, harder, and faster, until it was almost impossible to feel the separate strokes, and I could tell he was ready to climax; his great tool inside me was quivering and growing even stiffer... then he came, his cum spurting deep and hot into me, and my cunt muscles went into the most delicious orgasmic flowering, pulsing and quivering around his shaft, greedily drawing in his beautiful thick hot spunk. He was jerking into me for a good ten seconds, a huge orgasm that seemed to go on forever... my legs were so weak I could hardly stand, as his hands came forward to roll my nipples and make the nerves in my breasts tingle and shoot electric sparks down to my cunt.

He finished, his great organ softened and slid out of me, and he stepped back, while I gasped and shuddered still on my personal sex rollercoaster. 'Here. You'd better get dressed.'. His hand was at my waist, my skirt between his long, powerful fingers. I wound the material around my waist, pulled my vest down, and turned to see who my attacker had been... but there was nobody there. I sat on the step, dazed - had it all been a wild hallucination? My thighs were sticky with his spunk - that at least was very real, and my cunt was still twitching from the ramming it had enjoyed. So where was he? I looked up and down the alley, there were several doors and side passages he could have gone up in a matter of seconds, and I didn't like to hang around trying to find him. He'd obviously used this place before. I stood up when my knees had stopped shaking, and made my way back to the road, trying to walk normally and keep my face neutral. It was hard... I didn't know what to think. He'd ravished me without love or affection, it was a pure brutal act of sex. But I'd consented to it. If I'd not wanted that, why had I let him finger me in the tube? And why had I obeyed his instructions? As I walked slowly back down to the tube station, the little aftershocks of my orgasm kept twitching, my wet happy cunt lips sliding over each other and my clit, making that twitch pleasurably too.

I continued my journey home, the train by now slightly less crammed, and although I was longing for another anonymous hand to pat my bottom or 'accidentally' brush against a breast, it didn't happen again. Not until I got home did I realise that the zippered outer pocket of my bag had been opened a couple of inches, and something slipped inside - I gasped at the sight of three red fifty-pound notes, and a discreet white business card, no name, just a telephone number and a single word; 'Master'.

I went straight to the bathroom, stripped off my clothes and flung them into the bath, then turned on the shower and stood under the hot water, letting the sweat and dust of the day join the slimy spunk and juices rinsing out of my cunt. Once I was clean, I unhooked the shower head and adjusted the flow until it was a single powerful jet of water, then turned on the pulse feature; how a man had designed this, the perfect female water-masturbator, I had no idea, but as I sank down into the bath onto my wet clothes, my legs spread wide, I moaned in pleasure as the hot, strong pulses of water beat against my clit and cunt, bringing me off on one wild, shuddering orgasm after another. The afternoon's fuck had been the first in almost a year, and now the after-effects were still surging through my body; my nipples stayed rock-hard, almost painfully erect as I directed the water at them, then slowly ran it down my stomach and belly to my shaven mons. I teased my jumping clit, letting it build up a twitching rhythm, then taking the water jet deep into my cunt, and then out again - eventually, I let the orgasm come, bucking and tossing my head around as I floated up into my own private paradise.

I rested a few minutes, then clambered out of the bath and dried off, then stood there nude while I rinsed and wrung out my skirt and vest top, and hung them over the bath to dry. The evening air was still very warm and still, and I wandered around my little flat, enjoying the feeling of air on my body.