Summer in The County Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Think she'll take it?" asked Teresa as she, Cindy, Todd, and myself sat on the outside patio deck of the Cop Bar, eating nachos and drinking beer.

"Yes." I said. "Unless Myron objects, and I see no reason why he would."

"Think the other guys in Vice will like it?" asked Cindy.

"Just between us," Teresa replied, "yes, I think they'll be okay with it. I'm really disappointed that none of them have stepped up to take the lead role. I get the sense that they'll welcome this, secretly if not openly."

"I think you're right." I said. "And that may be a good thing. None of the others are really ready. And even if Mary doesn't work out, it'll give us some time to find someone else."

"Another woman, too." said Cindy. "Think that'll appease Malinda Adams?"

"Not much of anything will appease her." I said.

"She needs a really good pickle tickle." said Teresa We all chuckled at that.

"I heard that Dagmar Schoen really ripped her for playing the gender card to the point of excess." Todd said.

"Yes, that's true." I said, wondering how Todd had heard it, and from whom. "Is she a problem for you, too?"

"Not really." said Todd. "I get more flak from the Feds about that, but we're in compliance."

After I ordered another pitcher of beer, Todd said "By the way, BOW Enterprises is selling KXTC."

"Why?" I asked. "You're about the only thing restraining them."

Todd grinned, then said "Well, they're not a part of our core businesses. We thought we needed a media outlet to protect our own interests, but it's not really worth the hassle, and we're developing a Social Media presence. Also, we get a ton of crap from the Federal Government is about KXTC... complying with PSAs and all that. But the real problem with the Feds is that KXTC isn't stridently leftwing enough. I'm tired of paying lawyers to fight the Government's bullshit, at least on that."

"Who are you selling them to?" Cindy asked.

"The same company that owns Fox News Midtown." said Todd. Then he grinned as he said "No telling what Bettina is going to do when she finds out."

"Bettina needs a good pickle tickle, too." said Teresa with a straight face.

"We need to send her and Malinda Adams gift certificates to Lashes & Lace," said Cindy, "and tell Rita to have her hottest Satyrs fuck the hell out of them. Unless Don wants to take them both on at once, of course." Todd laughed at that.

"I think I'll pass on that." I said. Though, I thought to myself, it might be fun fucking the feminist bullshit out of Malinda Adams...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Myron Milton lay back on his bed, sighing with pleasure. He looked somewhat nerdish, especially with the black plastic frame glasses he usually wore. His body was slender, but he was in surprisingly good shape; after all, he was a Police Officer with the Town & County Police Force, whose Police Commander stressed good physical conditioning in all Officers, be they Data, Admin, or on the streets and the Beat.

What would shock most people if they knew, was that Myron was blessed with an eleven inch cock. People who were aware of the porn career of the late John Holmes could make comparisons with Milton's long tool. The late comedian Milton Berle was reputed to have an eleven inch cock, which is one reason Myron's wife Mary called her husband 'Miltie'.

And speaking of Mary, she was lying on the bed as well, totally naked. Her long nipples were rock-hard on her big breasts. Her pubic hair was black, and shaved into a 'runway' that led to her snug, wet pussy. Her hair was orange-red today, and her lipstick was just a bit more towards red. And her lipsticked lips were gliding up and down Myron's throbbing cock as she fellated him.

"Mmmm, your big cock is so tasty tonight, baby." Mary mewled as her tongue swirled around her husband's huge helmeted cockhead. "I'm going to suck your balls right through your big cock!"

"Oh baby, that's so good." Myron said, sighing again. Mary's mouth was absolutely amazing. Not only could she deep-throat his long snake, burying her nose into his balls as she devoured every inch of his cockshaft, but she seemed to know exactly what would feel best at every moment.

"So, do I have to call you 'ma'am' now?" Myron asked as Mary sucked half of his cock hard and deep.

"You have to call me that anyway, mister." Mary said teasingly. "You know I'm in charge of you and this big cock of yours!"

Myron chuckled. "So the Commander knew you were pregnant?"

Mary stopped sucking her husband's cock, but her hand jacked the throbbing shaft as she looked up at him and said "Yes, he did. So much for our party, huh?"

"We can still have it." said Myron. "And maybe have a private party with the Commander and his wife, now that you're knocked up."

"I heard Dr. Fredricson has the deepest cunt in the County." Mary said. "Especially after her hysterectomy."

"Where did you hear that?" Myron asked.

"Confidential sources." Mary said with a grin. She turned her head down and engulfed Myron's cock into her warm, wet mouth again.

"No wonder they want you in Vice." said Myron.

"Women talk." said Mary, between sucks. Then she pulled off and said "You men would never believe how much we women hear about each other and about men behind each other's backs."

"So what do they know about you, baby?" said Myron.

"That my pussy can handle my husband's eleven inch cock." said Mary. "And those bitches are jealous as hell that I'm the one fucking you instead of them. Oh, and they also know that I'll fuck the Commander's balls off given the chance."

"So you're really good with swapping with them?" Myron asked.

"If you are." said Mary. "I can be as nasty a slut as you want me to be, baby. And I don't blame you for wanted to bury your big pecker into Laura, but she'd better be the only one... and only when we're swapping."

"No problems there, babe." said Myron. "So you're going to do it? Take the Vice position?"

Mary stopped sucking Myron's huge cock again. "Yeah." she said after a moment's thought. "If you're okay with it, yeah, I'll go for it. And speaking of going for it..."

With that, she got up and straddled her husband's cock. She guided the cockhead to her labes, and felt the pressure of his size as she sank down on him, impaling her sweet cunt onto his massive member...

Part 13 - Casting Aspersions

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" shouted the lovely redheaded MILF reporterette at 7:00am, Wednesday, July 19th, from in front of City Hall. "Channel Two News has learned that the cyber-terrorist group known as The Guardians of Justice have released a new batch of emails!"

Bettina started: "This shadowy group, which has in the past released stolen data from companies such as BigPharmaCorp and BigRoadAndRailCorp, has now turned its attention to classified information purloined from the United States Government. The latest batch is from the Department of Homeland Security and the Department of Defense, revealing Government plans for shutting down all transportation in the country and seizing all guns from American Citizens in times of national emergency!"

Bettina: "While the released information does not reveal what national emergencies would trigger these actions, nor the steps that would have to be taken by the President and Congress to implement them, the stolen data shows that the Government has every intention of disarming all American Citizens, using military troops as well as law enforcement personnel to seize all guns."

Bettina: "The National Rifle Association has already made a Freedom of Information Act request for these documents, and said they will sue the Government if the allegations of plans to seize guns is true. Meanwhile, Congressmen and Senators are badly divided over these allegations. Roll tape."

First on tape was U.S. Senator Richard Nunn, a TEA Party Conservative: "If these allegations are true, and Government officials have planned to seize Citizens' guns, then this must be investigated to the fullest extent possible, and those making those plans must be criminally punished! The Second Amendment is our most cherished, sacrosanct right; it must be protected above everything else."

Next was U.S. Congressman Condor, a moderate Democrat: "We need to verify if these documents are true, or if they are some kind of hoax, and then work from there. We need to work with the FBI and Department of Homeland Security to get to the truth of this." Nice neutral statement from a Democrat Congressman in a district that went strongly for Governor Jared in the last Election.

Then came U.S. Senator Samuel Russell, an Elitist Establishment Republican: "The true criminals here are the so-called 'Guardians of Justice'. The FBI needs to find these traitors and arrest them so that we can put them on trial as well as stop their treasonous actions which undermine the American People's trust in our Government."

Back to Bettina live: "Channel Two News has also learned that 'experts' believe that the Guardians of Justice may be operating out of this State. The FBI is not commenting on the case beyond acknowledging that they are working on it at the nationwide level."

"And in more local news," said Bettina, "the Town & County Council meeting last night was peaceful despite a large Police presence. Channel Two News has learned that in the executive session following the open meeting, the issue of revenues from Police citations was brought up. While revenues from tickets usually drop during the summer months when School is not in regular session, the Council is unhappy with the Police effort to issue more tickets..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Wrong on so many levels." said Cindy as she sipped her coffee in MCD, referring to Bettina's broadcast.

"Oh, I dunno." I said. "That was one of the more instructive newscasts we've had from Bettina in some time, don't you think?"

"How so?" asked Teresa Croyle.

"What did you notice, Jermaine?" I asked Detective Davis.

"She talked about taking guns away." said Davis. "I'm surprised she would reveal that, and in a way as a warning. The Press would love for citizens to be disarmed."

"Very good." I said. "What else, Teddy?" I asked of Detective Parker.

"She called this group 'cyber terrorists'." said Parker. "Pretty tough stuff. Not sure they're really terrorists, in the sense I think of terrorists. Hackers, yes. Terrorists?"

"Also good." I said. "Anyone see what was to me the most interesting thing?"

No one did. So I explained: "It was who was not mentioned. BigAgraFoods. I happen to have the FBI's report on this latest data hack," I held up the bound sheaf of papers as I spoke, "and nearly half the stolen information was from BigAgraFoods or was about them. Yet Bettina said not one word about them. She mentioned BigPharmaCorp, for reasons I am not clear on, and BigRoadAndRailCorp, who is a powerhouse of transportation in the eastern United States, but not a word about BigAgraFoods."

"So why talk about the gun confiscation?" Cindy asked, seemingly to herself.

"To rile up people." I replied. "Very few things rile up the Grassroots like gun rights and the Second Amendment. Al Gore lost the 2000 Election not because of Florida, but because of West Virginia, which had gone Democrat before that year. Exit polling showed West Virginia went for Bush over Gore because of one single issue: gun rights. And just that one State would've made the difference in that Election, so I can safely say that the gun rights issue cost Al Gore the presidency of the United States..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Thank you for assembling for this meeting." said Sheriff Daniel Allgood at 8:30am. We were in the Main Conference Room. The Sheriff was at the near end of the room, nearest the door. Chief Moynahan was at the far end of the table. To the Chief's right was me, Your Iron Crowbar. To the Chief's left was Captain Croyle. To my right was Precinct Captain Thompson, and to his right and the Sheriff's left was Lt. Carswell. To Teresa's left was Lt. Irwin, and to his left and the Sheriff's right was Precinct Captain Briggs.

"What this is about," said the Sheriff, "is last night's Council meeting. The Council had an extensive preparation of slides, showing revenues from traffic tickets and other minor offenses." He showed the slides, talking as he went.

"As you can see," said Allgood, "revenues typically drop some during the summer months, as college students are not here and people take vacations and so on. These slides show that the revenues of this summer are significantly lower than this period last summer. Furthermore, revenues have been slowly but steadily dropping over the last year and a half."

Ending the slide presentation, the Sheriff said "The Council basically set my rear end on fire for this, and Chief Moynahan's as well. So... what are we going to do about this? Speak freely, everyone."

I said "Sheriff, Chief, which Council Members in particular were bringing this up and talking about it?" The Sheriff knew exactly what I meant.

"Councilman Thomas P. Cook was the the spokesman, he talked the most about it." said Allgood. "Councilwoman Kelly Carnes was the most strident about it, in my opinion. Chief?"

"I a-greeeeee." said Chief Moynahan. "Ms. Carnes in particular seemed to take this as a personal insult. But let me be clear on this: the entire Council was in agreement on this, and even our friends were not happy with what they were see-ing." I nodded.

"So what do they expect us to do?" I asked, adroitly turning it back around onto the Sheriff and the Chief.

Sheriff Allgood sat back in his chair. "We know that many Police Departments across the nation are not giving out tickets in protest of various things or in fear of their safety in making traffic stops. I don't think you guys are like that, and I don't think that's the problem at all. I did tell the Council that this Police Force's vigorous law enforcement for the past few years have contributed to more people respecting and obeying the law, and therefore less revenue coming in from lawbreakers. They were not at all happy to hear that."

"What they want us to dooooo," said Chief Moynahan, speaking mostly to keep control of me, "is to be a lot more proactive in giving out tickets. Thirty-five miles per hour means thirty-six, not forty; and so on."

"They want us to bird-dog the citizens." I said acerbically. "And they want quotas. You know I won't play the quota game."

"And not only that," said Daniel, finally dropping the bombshell, "they think the loss of revenues during the summer needs to be replaced, and they openly suggested that 2nd Precinct, and Ms. Carnes said 'specifically 2nd Precinct', needs to do more to make up those revenues in that Precinct." I could almost feel Thompson and Carswell getting more tense inside. They knew the implication was that Police should target blacks and minorities for ticketing.

"Don't even say it, Mr. Crowbar." said the Chief, knowing what I was thinking.

"Why not, Chief?" I replied. "It's obvious to anyone with brains bigger than a Betta Fish what the Council is implying, particularly Kelly Carnes. Where does she live? Heritage Cloisters, up north?" The Chief's eyes flashed; he was angry. Yeah, I stepped in the cow patty with that one.

"We'll discuss this lay-trrrrrr, Mr. Crowbar." Moynahan said, bearing down on me.

"All right, any ideas?" asked the Sheriff.

"At this point, Sheriff," I said fearlessly, "you've delivered the message. It's up to the Police Force to implement it, and that is what we will do. I will discuss with my Captain of Operations and the Precinct Leadership here just how we will do so; we will work it out." Teresa was nodding vigorously, making sure the Chief saw her total agreement with my words.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"The Sheriff is just the messenger, folks." said the Chief after the Sheriff left.

"Chief," said 2d Precinct Captain Thompson, "I'm sure he was. But the Commander is right, and I will say it more explicitly: it is obvious that certain Council Members want to target minorities in the southern areas of the Town and the County."

"I didn't see it that way at all." said 1st Precinct Captain Briggs. "The population density in the southern half of the County is larger than the north. And more people come into and out of the County from the south and east, areas in 2nd Precinct."

"Look," I said, "whether true or false, and whether or not the Council is trying to make it a racial thing, we will rise above that. As I said, we will formulate a plan to take care of this issue. We will not have quotas, and we will not target specific ethnicities nor profile in any way. I'll get with Captain Croyle, and we'll have another meeting soon." I then looked towards the Chief to dismiss us.

"If Captain Thomas and Lieutenant Carrrrrswell will stay a moment," said the Chief, "the rest of you can goooo. Commander, I'll call you into my office when I'm done here." And with that, we got out of there.

Teresa followed me into my office. Once the door was shut and we were seated, I said "I definitely don't want this said where Briggs could hear it. I'd like for you to get with Lt. Irwin privately. Here's what we're going to do about this bullshit..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So what are you people doing about this?" barked U.S. Senator Samuel Russell.

He was in the conference room of the FBI offices in the Federal Building in the City. Assistant Director Dana Fox was the direct target of the Senator's tongue-lashing, but 'Team Lazarus', consisting of Jack Muscone, Martin Nash, Lindy Linares and newly-added Julius Jefferson, were also in the room. Sandra Speer had begun her pre-maternity leave, as she was becoming due to deliver her baby very soon.

"Our cybersecurity experts are working round-the-clock on it, Senator." said Fox. "We're just now starting to formulate a plan for our field investigations---"

"We don't have time for your 'plans', Mr. Fox." snarled Russell. "These cyber-terrorists are out of control now! Every time they leak something, it undermines our Government agencies, it undermines important businesses, and it undermines the trust of the American People in their Government institutions. Now what are you doing about it?"

"Senator, as I am trying to tell you, we are working on it, top priority and around the clock." said Fox. "Our cyber experts are working on tracing where the Guardians of Justice's internet transmissions came from, but it will take time. Our field agents are ready to investigate any leads we come up with, but they have to have something to go on or they'll be wasting their time and driving blind---"

"What about that hotshot Consultant you're supposed to have?" growled Russell. "Where is he? Why isn't he working on it?"

"We're in consultation with him." said Jack Muscone. "He's working on it from his home jurisdiction, and we're working with other State Agents, as well."

"Let me try this again." said the Senator: "This hotshot Consultant of yours, Commander Donald Troy, is supposed to have some very good cyber people working for him... people we know have hacked their way into U.S. Government systems a number of times, and are not under arrest only because we can't get proof enough to convict them. Why doesn't Troy have them working on this?"

"Because they're not FBI Consultants, Senator," said Muscone, "and Commander Troy has refused to allow us to use them---"

"Fuck that and fuck him!" shouted Russell. "This is a national emergency! These 'Guardian' bastards are nothing short of terrorists! Now you call Troy and tell him to make his people available to you!"

"That's against the law, Senator." said Muscone. "We can't force them to work for us---"