Summer in the Hamptons Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firstly, she kissed the end and then she ran her tongue gently over it. She licked it as if it were an ice cream bar and then, holding the root gently in both hands, she lowered her head and took the head of his penis into her mouth. As she slowly rolled her tongue around the glans, she began to stroke one hand up and down the shaft, whilst the other stroked his scrotum and the area between that and his rectum. She increased the rate at which her hand stroked his shaft and increased the pressure of her mouth. Her darting tongue licked all over the head of his penis, but concentrated on the ultra sensitive area at the front of the glans near its conjunction with the shaft. She began a gentle sucking action and the combination of sensations soon brought on the familiar tingling that presaged an orgasm. Mike groaned slightly as his penis began to twitch with the imminent ejaculation and Lucy quickly removed her mouth before the first jet of seminal fluid flew over her shoulder. She gently milked his penis as Mike's orgasm tailed off and said, "I'm sorry, I just never got used to swallowing."

Mike stroked her wet hair and said, "That's OK, Lucy. Thank you." Lucy stood and they quickly rinsed off under the shower before getting out and drying each other off. Hand in hand, they went back to the living room and Mike followed her up the steps to her bed. Lucy snuggled under the comforter and held her arms out for Mike to join her. They embraced and Lucy asked, "Would you please just hold me whilst we sleep?" Mike kissed her and nodded. Lucy turned with her back to him, reached to turn off the light and they settled in to a spooning position. Before long, Lucy's breathing settled and Mike, tired after a very long and active evening, soon dropped off into a dreamless sleep.

Several hours later, Mike awoke. He was still curled up against Lucy's back, but he could feel her moving gently against him. His arm was still over her and he began to move his hand slowly over her tummy. She purred, took his hand and guided it up to her breasts. As he slowly toyed with each of them in turn, he felt the nipples hardening against his palm. As Lucy's buttocks squirmed against him, he felt himself hardening and adjusted his position so that his penis was tucked between the cheeks of her butt. Lucy continued to wriggle against him and he moved his hand down from her bosom towards the damp triangle of hair between her legs. Lucy twisted to turn onto her back and opened her legs so that Mike could reach down into the hot dampness. He felt her slick labia unfold to admit his fingers and he started a circular motion that caused her clitoris to emerge from its hiding place. As he continued to stimulate her, Mike reached his body over her and kissed her. Their tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths and Lucy moved her hands urging Mike to roll on top of her.

Breaking off their kiss, Lucy looked up at him in the dawn light which, despite the west facing aspect of the apartment, was bathing the apartment in a soft luminosity. She fumbled between them and grabbed Mike's penis. Mike raised his hips to allow her to position him at her entrance and then slid slowly forwards into her. Lucy let out a little gasp and said, "Just fuck me, Honey. Hard and fast."

Always one to oblige a lady, Mike began thrusting into her with an increasing pace. Lucy moved her hips back against him and gave little squeaks of frustration when they got out of synchronization. All too soon, Mike began to feel his orgasm approaching and her wild movements beneath him defeated his attempts to hold back. As he began to ejaculate, he heard her say, "Not yet – wait for me, you bastard!"

Frantically, she thrust herself up against him rubbing her clitoris against the base of his still erect penis. Just as he felt himself start to detumesce Lucy gave a cry, wrapped ler arms and legs tightly round him and reached her own climax. As their heartbeats returned to normal, Mike rolled off her and they both lay on their backs to get their breath back. Lucy moved first, turning to face Mike and resting her arm on his chest she stroked his cheek.

"Thanks, Honey. I think you beat me to it that time."

"Yes, sorry about that. You got me a bit worked up!"

"Never mind," she smiled, "All's well that ends well. I caught up with you soon enough."

They lay gently dozing and suddenly the room was filled with music as Lucy's alarm went off. She rolled over and silenced it, then rolled back and raised herself on one elbow. "I have to get up and go to work. Shall we shower?"

They went down to the bathroom and washed each other off. As they got dressed, Mike could hear the automatic coffee maker going and hoped that there would be enough for two. There was and the two of them sat in a slightly awkward silence as they drank it. As she gathered up her bag ready to leave, she turned to him.

"What happens now?" she asked.

Mike went and took her in his arms and asked, "What do you want to happen?"

Lucy looked down and then looked him in the eye. "I would like for us to meet again. When are you back in town?" Mike smiled at her, kissed her and said, "It varies, during the Summer. Let's swap cell numbers and I'll call you. Or you can call me when you're in the Hamptons – I'm there on the weekends."

Each reached for their PDA and beamed their own details to each other. They walked to the subway station, where they parted – Lucy to her office downtown and Mike uptown to retrieve his motor cycle and return to the Hamptons.

12