Summer Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any time." I replied. "Thank you for letting me be here."

She grinned. "Not really fair to you though. You got to watch us have fun."

"Well, may I do something then?" I asked.

"Oh, I cannot take anything else inside me right now. I'm sorry. "Caitlyn said apologetically.

"No, no, no." I said. "Not that."

I leaned over and gently pulled her legs apart. She resisted at first but then relaxed. I looked at her swollen pussy, still leaking Derrick's cum. I couldn't believe I was going to do this, so before I could back out, I darted my head down and began licking her clean. The musky smell and salty flavor of their combined juices was intoxicating. I spread her lips and sucked at her opening, feeling globs of cum coming out into my mouth as I did so. Her hands were on my head, holding me there as she began moaning again. I continued licking her slit, sucking her lips and massaging her clit with my tongue. After a few minutes of properly worshiping her freshly fucked body, she came as I licked her young clit in a swirling motion.

I left her to relax on the couch while I got dressed to return to work. Derrick returned about then cleaned up and dressed.

"That was fun man.", he said. "We'll have to do it again sometime."

"Yeah, I'd love to." I reied.

Since we were ready to go and Caitlyn was still lying naked on my couch covered in sweat and cum, I told her to shower if she liked and get to work when she was ready. I said we'd cover for her.

She smiled at me and winked.

"Thank you." she said, blowing me a kiss.

I was going to be a hot summer indeed.

12