Summer Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wouldn't he like to know, huh?" Donna said to Adriana.

"She does have nice nipples. Tasty, too!" Adriana giggled as Donna shared her smile and walked away.

"You and Donna?" James asked, confused.

"Not like that. Well, like THAT, but not like that."

"Que?" James shook his head.

"We fuck, that is all." Adriana looked up at him, gauging his response, and apparently not getting the one that she wanted. A storm cloud brewed in her eyes. "You jealous?"

"Of course not," He lied, "I don't have a lock on anyone."

Adriana stared at him for the longest time, trying to gauge a response, watching him pour a huge glass of straight Jack, downing it and filling it back up. Drowning the sorrows, she thought.

James tipped the glass at her and wordlessly walked away, trying to find a corner to hide in, not wanting to give himself away and leave in a huff, which is what he wanted to do. Just let me brood, he thought.

The party went on despite his misery, and every time that he wanted to leave, which was every time that he saw Adriana having fun, a pretty coed would try to spark up a conversation.

"Fuck it," James thought, "I need to move on, so, I may as well have fun!"

Try as he might, there was no having fun this night, even when he was bombarded by the advances of some very pretty women. James just wasn't into it.

He found a comfy arm chair and sank into it, letting the 4 or 5 double Jack's take him over, nodding off...

***********************************************

"Hey! Hey"

James' leg was being violently shaken. He came up from the fog and looked up at his sister, who was shoving his thigh with her bare foot. All of the revelers were long gone.

"Harumph, wuzza?" He slurred.

"Yeah, exactly!" Donna said. "Have you slept off your surliness, yet, party-pooper?"

YAWWWWWNNNNNNN.

"Who is surly?" James snapped.

"Grrr, Tiger!" Donna leaned over and pinched his cheek, allowing a clear view down her tube top, through it actually. He could see the smoothness of her belly between the ample valley of her creamy breasts. He wondered briefly what her nipples looked like, and then shook it off.

"Where is Ade?" James asked.

"Probably upstairs, still crying over you, you asshole!"

"Me?" James gasped, "What did I do?"

"Oh, just walked around here like a big mope, giving her evil stares all night!"

"Donna. Donna, I came here with the intention of, Hell, I don't know...and then you two hit me with your little bombshell, and..."

"Bombshell? Give me a break, bro!" Donna hissed at him. "That shit is just casual, and..."

"You finally woke up, huh?" Adriana's voice rang out.

She was coming down the last of the stairs and she took James' breath away. She was wearing a baby doll tee that exposed her flat midriff, braless, and a sexy pair of boy shorts, nothing else, her face make-up free and glowing, almost as if she had an aura surrounding her.

"Ade, uh, hi." James said sheepishly. "I want to apologize for the way that I acted tonight; it's just, uh..."

James finally looked at her. She was standing there, hands on her hips, eyebrows cocked, waiting for him to finish.

"Heh, uh," James blushed brick red; he could feel the heat burning his cheeks. "Y'see, I uh, well, I came here tonight to talk to you, about stuff, er, I mean, us, together, us, yeah. Then, I found out about you two, and it just threw me off."

A pregnant pause followed. The three of them were silent for what James felt like was forever.

"You are so cute, James!" Adriana gushed. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

James nodded his head like a kid begging for candy.

"Oh, James!"

Adriana rushed forward and wrapped him in a bear hug that James reciprocated, and then darted in for a passionate kiss. James could feel his penis swell, and then realized that his sister was right there.

"Ade," James could barely break free from her, nodded in Donna's direction, "Uh..."

"Oh, sweetie, we've talked about this..."

Adriana reached over and cupped Donna's left breast, her thumb rubbing over her nipple, causing it to swell through her shirt. Donna moaned and closed her eyes, rubbing Adriana's side as she palpitated her tit.

James' eyes were wide, partly with anticipation and partly with fear. My sister, he thought, this can't go further.

Adriana pulled Donna close to them.

"C'mon," Adriana moaned, "I see you two together, I know that you both want this, and trust me, we will never forget this night!"

Donna's eyes met with James' and her eyes widened almost comically, with a 'what the Hell are we gonna do?' expression. That was answered as Adriana gently pushed their heads together until they met in a tight lipped kiss.

"You can do better than that!"

Donna tentatively poked her tongue into James' mouth and he met it with his. She tastes so sweet, he thought. Seconds later, the walls were broken as their tongues were swirling together with passion.

"Oooh, yes!" Donna threw her head back and moaned.

James looked down and his heart leapt, Adriana had pulled down Donna's tube top and was sucking furtively on her tiny, sensitive nipple. Donna's tits were bigger than advertised, and her areola was so pink they were barely discernible against her bronze colored flesh. Adriana bit at her corn kernel sized nipples, causing a rush of breath from Donna and an aching in James' loins.

The scene was so surreal, so much like being awake in a dream to James, he had slowly began viewing his sister in a sexual manner, and to be here in this situation, not only with her, but Adriana as well was too much to handle. Adriana cupped his cock through his slacks.

"Oooh," She squealed, "nice and hard, feel it, sweetie!"

It wouldn't happen, though, James yelped.

"Oh, shit, hold on!" Just as the first stream of man-chowder sprayed on the inside of his pants.

"I can feel him cumming!" Adriana laughed.

"My Lord, I haven't done this since high school," James said, embarrassed.

"You aren't done, are you?" Donna pointedly quizzed him.

"Don't worry baby," Adriana pulled her close, "We will make sure that he isn't done! Sit down, honey, and watch the show!"

She pushed James down on the sofa with one hand and cupped Donna's ass with the other, planting a kiss on her as she did so.

The two women went at each other like feral cats, shedding their clothing in record time, kissing and fondling each other hungrily.

Adriana was the first one naked, her full C's defied gravity, pointing upward with her dark, half dollar sized areola capped off with long, stiff nipples. She wore her pubic hair in a teeny landing strip, smooth shaven on the sides, her pouty pink lips puffing out like a spring flower in bloom, her lips moist with her excitement.

Donna too was soon bare, and she was breathtaking. Flawless golden skin, toned, muscular calves, sweeping thighs, with a tight, firm ass that just hung out there. Her abs were defined beneath her thin skin, and her breasts, they had to be at least a D, if not the fullest C ever. Her pussy was shaven clean, and pink, oh so pink.

Donna and Adriana, intertwined in each others arms, tongues dancing against each other, collapsed on top of him and continued without missing a beat. James surprised himself by feeling the erection in his pants growing despite his premature ejaculation mere moments earlier.

"Nice!" Donna beamed, referring to the bulge pressing against her stomach. "Someone is excited!"

"I haven't done THAT since high school, either!" James exclaimed, a huge grin on his face.

"Let's put this monster to work, then!" Adriana squealed, fumbling with his belt.

James and Donna locked eyes for a brief moment, contemplating the taboo that was about to happen. Their mutual question was answered as Donna helped Adriana yank down his slacks.

"Holee Shit!" Donna gushed as James' 8 inch fuck-stick was finally exposed. "That motherfucker is HUGE!"

Adriana wasted no time and leaned forward, engulfing his enflamed mushroom head while pinching his nipple, causing him to gasp.

Donna wasted no time either, slurping up James' tennis ball sized nut sack in her mouth, sloppily sucking and rolling it in her mouth.

James lay down on the couch and easily flipped Donna into a 69 position and began to greedily munch on her pink pussy lips, eliciting a sexy groan from her.

Adriana dropped his cock and positioned herself at James' head, and slowly began to lick and tongue Donna's tight, virgin asshole, while Donna took over for Ade, hungrily sucking James's rigid pole with religious fervor, James could feel the rivulets of saliva coursing down his big, wrinkled grapes as she delivered probably the best blow job he had ever received.

Adriana gave Donna's puckered ring one last slurp and switched ends, just as Donna erupted into the throes of a violent orgasm.

"I want that big cock in my pussy RIGHT NOW!"

She threw her leg over his torso and grabbed his shaft, guiding it into her slick love tunnel until she sat fully impaled on his entire manhood. She began a slow rhythm, with Donna alternating between nipping at her swollen love bud and lapping at James' engorged shaft as Adriana fucked towards her mounting orgasm.

"Oh, shit James!" Adriana moaned. "I'm gonna fuckin' cum! Cum, yeah, cu--"

The words froze in her throat as she spewed her lady juice onto his thick rod. The only sounds in the room were of Donna gulping down the nectar that had pooled at the base of James' shaft and Adriana's sharp intake of breath.

"Donna, let James fuck you!" Adriana commanded.

Donna flipped off of him and positioned herself onto her back on the couch and spread her legs wide, offering her honey hole to her big brother.

James crawled between her legs just as Adriana gripped his tool and guided it into his little sister, sliding it into her in one deep thrust.

"Ah, Gawd!" Donna tried to crawfish away from his incredible size; she had never had a penis anywhere near this large.

"Keep at it, baby," James encouraged, "you will love it!"

Adriana alternated between sucking on Donna's hard nipples and James', which she knew drove him wild.

Adriana played director:

"Get on all fours and let him fuck you doggy-style while you eat my pussy!" She commanded.

James was glad that he had already blown a nut, because he was holding out now. He was pounding Donna's cunt so hard that sweat dripped on her back, her little asshole winked at him as he rapidly drew in and out.

Donna yelled, "Again! I'm gonna cum again! Please cum with me!"

As if on cue, Adriana clamped her thighs around Donna's head as her expert tongue drove her to another crescendo. Donna had lost track of her orgasms, and didn't give a shit.

"Here I come!" James gasped.

"On our face!" Adriana spat out her edict as they both began licking and sucking James' swollen, pussy juice covered, cum slicked cock.

"Yeah, shoot your load on your sister's face, bro!"

"Grrr-ahhhhh!!!!!!!!" James bellowed as the first ropy tendril of milky nut butter blasted from his wide purple head, landing directly in her open mouth. Blast after blast of his hot seed spat from his stiff member, landing on faces, tits, even hair.

"I have never had so much!" James laughed as he collapsed backwards, spent from exertion.

The two girls were once again attacking each other, this time giving each other tongue baths to eradicate the load that had just covered them. They were pushing the semen into each others mouths and sucking it from one another's skin. James, as exhausted as he was, felt his cock twitch to life.

Moments later, all three were on the floor, cuddling, basking in the moment. Adriana slowly, ever so slowly was pumping James' cock in her hand, preparing him for hopefully another round of hot sex.

"Donna," Adriana sat up, "What did that mean, 'Cum on your sisters face?'"

The siblings exchanged a knowing glance.

"Ade," James started, "We have something that we should tell you..."

12