Summer Lessons in Blow Jobs

Story Info
Her brother's friend teaches her how to give fantastic head.
6.7k words
4.66
247.5k
53
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravenwood
Ravenwood
20 Followers

Ch. 1

Tom stretched his legs, enjoying the morning sun from his perch on the lifeguard's chair at the municipal pool. It was good to be back from college for the summer. He'd had a good first year at State, made a lot of friends, dated a little, and now all he had to do for the next three months was soak up the sun and occasionally tell people to Walk-Don't-Run by the pool.

Lifeguarding had to be the best job ever invented.

Oh, he took it seriously, and wasn't worried about being able to handle an emergency. Shoot, he'd even used his first aid training at the Student Union when a girl sitting near him at dinner had discovered the hard way that she was allergic to peanuts. But in the two years that he'd been a lifeguard at this pool during high school, nothing had ever come up.

Well, no emergencies at least. His cock, however, was something else altogether. It was a good thing he'd never had to shift from his seat and rescue someone, or people would have seen exactly how much he enjoyed the number one perk of his job: nearly naked girls.

God bless the inventor of the bikini! There couldn't be a more perfect design. Thin scraps of fabric and flimsy straps covered just enough to kick his imagination into hyperdrive -- and that was when the thin scraps were dry. Wet? All bets were off. He'd seen tiny, red satin triangles that might as well have been pointers, screaming "this way to the nipple". A particular favorite were the skimpy bottoms that made it clear who had the smooth, shaved pussy and who left just a tiny bit of bush. All those pert, glistening-wet bodies would be draped across towels and deck chairs, sometimes for hours at a time, his to survey.

He almost hated getting off his shift.

But when the afternoon finally rolled around, he was ready. Slinging his towel over his shoulder, he went back to the staff locker room to grab his gear before heading out. As he passed a utility closet on the way, he stopped at the strange sounds coming from behind the door. Curious, he turned the handle.

Tom's eyes nearly popped out of his head. On her knees between the spread legs of some guy he didn't recognize was Amy, his friend Joe's little sister. It didn't take a genius to figure out what Amy had been about to do, given that her face was scant inches away from the guy's erect cock. However, any plans she may have had came to a screeching halt as a look of horrified recognition dawned in her eyes.

"Oh, God!" she squeaked.

"Amy? What the hell are you doing?" Tom demanded, glaring at both of them.

"Holy fuck," the guy swore under his breath.

Narrowing his eyes at the no-name jerkoff with his pants around his ankles, Tom warned in a low, menacing voice, "You have ten seconds to get your sleazy ass out of here before I beat it until it's as ugly as your face."

"Hey, back off, man! It was her idea," the guy snapped defensively.

"Ten...nine...eight..." Tom counted, staring him down.

Before Tom made it to three, the guy had done his pants up and beaten a hasty retreat, glowering as he went.

Getting rid of him had been the easy part.

The hard part was standing in the closet with her arms wrapped tightly around her, looking like she wanted to shrink down to the size of a mouse and hide. Tom just stood there looking at her for a few moments, saying nothing. Amy just looked at the floor.


When he finally found his voice, Tom muttered awkwardly, "Come on, I'll take you home."

"It's okay. I don't need a ride," Amy murmured shakily, her eyes still downcast.

"I think you do," Tom countered. "There's no way in hell you're staying here now, not after--"

"Just leave me alone!" Amy cut him off, finally snapping her head up to glare at him with tear-rimmed blue eyes.

When she tried to stomp past him, Tom shoved her back, stepped into the closet after her and pulled the door closed behind him. Beneath the dim light of a single light bulb, Amy glared up at him, her petite, athletic frame rigid with indignation.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" she demanded, eyes flashing angrily as she became the epitome of the fiery redhead.

"I asked you first," Tom shot back, meeting her fire with stern rebuke. He folded his arms across his chest and demanded, "Who was that guy?"

"I don't have to take this from you."

Once again, Amy made to move past him, but when she reached for the door, Tom grabbed her wrist in an unyielding grip. Ignoring her protests, he said, "You can tell me, or I'll share what I saw with Joe and then you can tell him."

Instantly, Amy's arm went limp and the fiery redhead was transformed back into the forlorn girl who looked like she wanted to become a mouse. Her gaze dropped back down to the floor.

When she didn't say anything, Tom prompted, "What's it going to be?"

"His name is Rick. I just met him today by the pool," Amy answered in a dull, flat voice.

The veins in Tom's forehead nearly popped. "Jesus Christ, Amy! You just met him and you were going to--"

"Yes! Okay?! It's my life!" Suddenly the fire returned as Amy yanked her arm vehemently out of Tom's grasp and backed as far away from him as the cramped closet would allow. "I turned eighteen six months ago -- I'm registered to vote, for Pete's sake! I'm old enough to do what I want!"

"Not on my watch," came Tom's equally vehement reply.

Amy's face contorted in fury, and for the life of him, Tom couldn't understand why, but his brain picked that moment to notice that in the year he'd been away at college, she'd shaped up pretty nicely. It wasn't just that her breasts had gotten a little fuller, softening the tomboy look she'd always had. It was the whole package: running on the cross-country team had toned her all over in a way that definitely worked. At least, his cock thought so.

It twitched in his swim trunks.

"Your watch?!?" she bit out incredulously. "Who do you think you are? You're not the boss of me."

"No, but Joe is my--"

"Joe isn't the boss of me either!" Amy interrupted again. Although she continued to glare at him, Tom thought he saw something else flicker in her eyes. Sadness, perhaps, or frustration. She leaned back against the wall, folded her arms and sighed, "Do you think I'd even be here if I didn't have to deal with that? Every single minute of my whole life..."

Hands on his hips, Tom chided in disbelief, "Oh, come on. There's no way you're going to blame him for this."

"I'm not blaming him," Amy insisted miserably. She glanced away. "Well, not for this...not entirely. Look, just take me home. You wouldn't understand."

Tom should have left it at that. He was at the junction, and there was a nice, straightforward path that led directly out of this mess he'd somehow found himself in. And boy, was it ever a crazy mess! Not only had he and Joe been swim team buddies, but in high school Joe had been notoriously protective of Amy. Given that Joe studied judo in addition to swimming, and had promised to rearrange the face of any guy who took advantage of his little sister, the rational part of Tom's brain told him to get Amy home and then get himself clear of the whole situation ASAP.

For some reason, that part of his brain didn't connect with his mouth.

"What do you mean?" Tom found himself asking. Okay, so maybe curiosity didn't just kill cats.

"I'm just...tired of the fact that no guy will ever touch me. They barely even look at me. When they look at my face, it's like they're looking straight through me and seeing Joe," Amy began softly. "I mean, I'm glad he cares about me not getting hurt, but...I...Jesus, I can't do this!"

She fell silent for several moments before admitting in a very small voice, "I'm afraid of getting to college this fall and being totally dumb about sex. My brother has done such a good job of scaring everyone away that I haven't been able to do anything. It's not that I'm looking to go all the way...I don't think I'm ready yet. But I just...I just wanted the chance to try something, just so I could see what it's like. I don't want to show up on campus this dumb, know-nothing virgin."

Tom blinked at her, dumbstruck. At last, he said, "You were going to blow a complete stranger because you're curious?"

"Could you not make fun of me?" Amy demanded hotly, raising watery eyes to his. Her lips were trembling as she attempted to cling to some semblance of dignity. "This is humiliating enough, and I still have to look forward to my entire summer being ruined after you tell Joe." She let out a curt, shaky laugh. "Entire summer...more like my whole life."

Mentally numb, his mind still in complete meltdown, Tom turned aside, hung his head, and wiped his hand over his face. This was nuts.

"If I don't tell him, are you going to pull a stunt like this again?" he asked at last, his dark eyes fixing her with a resolute stare.

Surprised, Amy's eyes widened for a moment. Responding to his frankness, she blushed a little but admitted, "Probably, yeah."

Joe would kill him. He was a dead man, that's all there was to it. Amy was definitely cute, but Tom happened to like having an unbroken face and working limbs. The right thing to do would be to get out, right now. This wasn't his problem. And it was always the well-meaning guy who tried to step in and break up a fight who got clobbered the worst. He should just leave well enough alone. True, after Amy explained herself, he could understand her dilemma -- even felt bad for her. But. This. Was. Not. His. Problem.

"Look...if I help you satisfy your curiosity, will you promise not to go experimenting with any more strangers?"

Fuck! Why did he just say that?

Amy gaped at him. Several seconds passed as her soft mouth formed a little 'O'. Eventually, she squeaked, "Are you serious?"

"Firstly, before we go any further, Joe never hears about this," Tom warned sternly. "Not the fact that I offered, and definitely not if we...uh, go ahead with it." His rigid posture relaxed slightly as Amy nodded at him, completely guileless and still looking like a deer trapped in the headlights. "But yeah, if it means keeping you from messing around with guys you don't know anything about, and who could be dangerous because there's a fucking REASON your brother is protective...yeah, I think it's better me than fuck knows who else."

Tom could see the instant Amy's decision was made. It was subtle, but there was a strange shift in her stance, a slight hint of awe in her eyes like she was seeing him as a man for the first time. Not one of her brother's friends, but a man.

"Okay," she agreed softly. After a moment's hesitation, she added, "Can I ask you a favor?"

Tom cast her an amused, dubious look that almost screamed, what, letting you suck my dick isn't enough?

Amy's blush deepened but she managed to ask, "Could you teach me? You know...what guys like?"

There really weren't words for that. Well, okay, so YES! was a pretty good word. Tom simply nodded. He eased out of his swim trunks and sat down on the stacked boxes so recently vacated by that guy he'd chased off. Amy tentatively approached him and crouched between his knees, bringing her face level with his partially erect cock.

Her eyes met his in a final, shy search for approval, before she reached out and brushed it lightly with her fingertips. Tom's cock jerked in response.

Amy jerked her hand back and snapped wide eyes to his. "It moved."

"Yeah, it does that sometimes," Tom acknowledged. His eyes slipped shut when Amy resumed stroking him with her delicate, curious touch, her warm breath ghosting across his shaft as she peered closer.

Taking the plunge, Amy flicked her tongue over the tip of his cock. Hearing Tom's guttural approval, she tried it again, this time indulging in a long, luscious swipe of the full length of her tongue. She reveled in the sensation of the pink, fleshy head, so soft and yielding to her exploration. So eager to discover this uncharted territory now that she finally had the chance, Amy's mouth practically watered as she gently insinuated her tongue in the tender slit at the very tip. Tom let out a breathy sigh as she brought her wet lips together in a kiss, sucking ever so lightly.

Amy briefly rested her warm hands on Tom's inner thighs as she settled herself in more comfortably. As she did so, Tom urged in a whisper, "Play with my balls."

She spared him a questioning glance as she moved her hand to his velvety sac. Tom moaned his encouragement. Emboldened, Amy cupped his balls in her palm and caressed the buoyant flesh, fascinated at the hidden knots that seemed to swim and roll as she squeezed. Still kneading gently, she closed her lips around the tip of his cock and sucked it in a few inches, letting her tongue swirl around the shaft.

"Yeah...suck my cock," Tom breathed. He stifled an ecstatic curse as Amy slid him deeper into her warm, wet mouth, swallowing him almost to the root.

Soon her head was bobbing up and down his shaft. Slick, juicy sounds filled the air as her mouth glided up and down. Tom rocked his hips in sync with Amy's inexperienced efforts, thrusting in and out of her blissfully wet warmth.

At one point she faltered uncertainly and pulled away just enough to pant for breath, but leaving her moist tongue draped over the tip of his cock. Tom took the opportunity to coach her further.

"Circle your fingers and stroke my shaft while you suck," he managed to get out, already dizzy with pleasure from her ministrations. When she complied and he felt her squeeze him through a tight little ring that moved with her mouth all along his straining dick, Tom let his head fall back and groaned out something that was a cross between "Gah!" and "Yeah!"

Encouraged by his reaction, Amy invested herself even more fully in stroking him, testing to see just how much pressure he liked and easing up when she seemed to be squeezing too tightly. Sometimes she ran her circled fingers all the way up over the tip and narrowed the diameter to create more resistance when she pushed back down, slipping her tight, makeshift knot over his yielding flesh. Wanting to make the most of her chance to experiment, Amy let Tom guide her in the way he liked to be jacked off, but also added some of her own touches. His hand rested over hers at first, coaxing her to just the right pace as she licked and sucked the crown.

At last, Tom's balls tightened and drew up in anticipation of release. Thrusting eagerly into Amy's mouth, he tried to warn her that he was about to come, but the words "I'm cum--" had just barely blurted out when orgasm seized him. Tom shuddered as thick streams of cum fired out of his cock.

Unprepared for the sudden onslaught, Amy sputtered and withdrew her mouth. The final waves of Tom's cum arced in the air and landed on her chest, dribbling over the smooth curves of her breasts to cling to the delicate strap between the twin panels of her bikini top.

For several moments, they both sat panting from the workout, Tom with his eyes squeezed shut in near bliss, Amy wiping her hand over her mouth to catch the slippery fluid that leaked out. Tom felt a twinge of regret that he hadn't talked about this part with her before they started. It had been a bit of a letdown when she'd pulled away right at the crucial moment and he'd lost her warmth. But he'd definitely gotten off -- she'd done all right for her first time.

When he opened his eyes, Tom saw Amy staring expectantly at him, her cum-slicked chest heaving as she breathed deeply.

"So...was that okay?" she asked.

Tom flashed her a satisfied grin and assured her, "Yeah, definitely okay."

He reached for the towel he'd had slung over his shoulder when he'd found her in the closet and began wiping her chest clean. Then, while he was tidying up between his legs, Amy persisted, "So, it was good? That was how you do it?"

Stepping into his swim trunks and pulling them up, Tom acknowledged, "It was fine. It felt really nice, Amy, that was definitely the high point of my day." He reached down and helped her to her feet. Cupping his hand beneath her chin, he looked her in the eye and said, "Now, no practicing on total strangers, okay?"

Blushing shyly, Amy nonetheless met his gaze with twinkling eyes and promised, "Okay."

Tom poked his head out of the closet and checked to see if the coast was clear, like some hokey scene out of a spy movie spoof. When he saw that no one was around, he tugged Amy after him and walked her to his car.

This would definitely go down as one of the most memorable, bizarre incidents of his life.

Ch. 2

Tom had thought that would be the end of things. Amy had gotten what she wanted, he'd gotten a decent blow job, and soon the summer would roll to a close and he'd be off to his second year at State. He found himself thinking about his plans for a major. Last year, he'd figured that he'd probably do a Management major like everyone else. It seemed like the thing to do: graduate, make money, live in style.

But he also liked working outdoors. On a whim, he'd signed up for a botany course and had really taken a shine to it. Through the prof, who had been impressed with how easily the material came to him, Tom had learned about the Landscape Architecture program. It might mean an extra year, but as he worked in the yard while his parents were at work, the idea steadily grew on him.

Weeding was supposed to be one of those chores that everyone hated. He actually didn't mind it. It felt good to get his hands dirty.

About a week after his encounter with Amy, on one of his days off from the pool, Tom had finished mowing the lawn and was just toweling off after a cool shower when the doorbell rang. Thinking it was just one of his buddies, Tom just wrapped his towel around his waist and went to answer the door.

There stood Amy, fidgeting slightly and shifting from foot to foot.

Taken aback, it took Tom a moment to say, "Amy...hi. Uh, what brings you here?"

Inwardly, however, his brain was shouting 'Duh!' at him. Gee, let's see, what could she possibly want?

"Can I come in?" she asked.

After about a split-second's hesitation, Tom stepped back and waved her inside. He was curious, but not worried. He'd hung out with Joe since Amy's blow-job lesson, and when it became clear that big brother was none the wiser, Tom felt confident that their secret was safe.

"Let me just go put on some clothes," Tom excused himself and started toward his room.

Amy's voice halted him in his tracks. "I want to try it again."

Slung low on his hips, the towel stirred slightly. Tom pivoted and stared at Amy, not really surprised but a little wary.

"Come again?" he said. When she smirked uncontrollably at his unintended pun, Tom sighed and added, "What brought this on? I thought we'd satisfied your curiosity."

"Yeah, but...it wasn't as good as it could have been, was it?" Amy countered, folding her arms across her chest.

"Amy, it was just fine," Tom protested. "Honestly, it was really--"

"Nice, I know. You told me," Amy conceded. "But it could have been better. Something about you seemed...I don't know, disappointed a little. Like it was good, but not great."

And then Tom saw it.

That competitive gleam in Amy's eyes. He'd known that she was driven to be the best when she ran on the cross-country team. No doubt it came from trying to keep up with her big brother. Joe had set his fair share of records in swimming -- the 100-meter fly, the 50-meter freestyle. He'd definitely taken home some trophies.

Tom almost laughed. Sure, why should her competitive spirit stop at sports? It looked like her Olympic drive to excel had found a new outlet: his cock.

Tom rested his hands on his hips and arched an eyebrow. "Look, what are we talking about Amy? One more try? Two? Ten?"

Amy lowered her gaze for a moment, absently wetting her lips with her tongue. Her hesitance, which was in such contrast to the proposal she was making, sent another stir of interest through Tom's groin. This was the stuff of fantasy: a fresh, young woman eager to practice her techniques on his body.

Ravenwood
Ravenwood
20 Followers
12