Summer Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH MAHHH...GAWD...FUCK MY ASS TREVOR! THAT'S IT! FUCK THAT BIG ASS!"

Unknowing to him, this is just the way that Britney liked her big juicy bottom to get pounded. He was putting all of his strength into pummeling her just the way it was meant to be fucked. Though she held her head down and was taking each and every thrust of his cock inch by inch, she couldn't stop herself from teasing him once more. She raised her head up and looked in his eyes beyond her shoulder with her teeth gritted and her eyes filled with lust. Trevor looked back into her eyes and then reached up and snatched her hair up with his free hand. At that moment she was his bitch, his whore. All time had been lost to thought as he wasn't stopping anything as his cock fucked that big mighty ass of hers over and over, inch by inch pounding into her. Twisting her head a bit from his tight grip on her hair, she screamed out to him between her gritted teeth.

"FUCK IT...FUCK MY BIG FUCKIN' ASS TREVOR! FUCK MY ASS!"

He pulled her hair harder, forcing her to look in his eyes at the heat of this moment, his cock still pounding her ass at a steady pace.

"Oh yeah, you fucking like this Britney? You like getting fucked up the ass?"

"YES! OHHHHH GAWD! You're gonna cum for me too...cum in my big tight white ass! Shoot your hot load into my bowels!"

"You know fucking well, I am!"

Letting go of his tight grip on her hair at once, he sunk his hand down into one of her thick ass cheeks and then went to some extreme ass fucking. While he may have been weak from earlier when he pounded into her twice already, he still had the energy to kill as he was fucking that big tight ass over and over. Inch by inch pounded into her at full speed. Britney hung her head down as her arms had been columns holding her body up to take the punishment she was receiving from behind, but even she was starting to weaken from his powerful blows. When things were intense like this and she was yelling, her twangy southern accent came to life more. Hanging her head down, she felt him strike her ass again with his hand as now, Trevor had began to spank her a bit as he was slowing down. Trevor had leaned back up, and wanted to watch his cock pumping in and out of her tight plump ass. She had the hint that he had to be close to blowing his load by now. She whimpered to him in her moaning voice, as teasing him with her dirty talk was something she couldn't help commit to.

"You about to cum baby? You about to shoot that hot load in this big ass?"

"Ohhhhh fuck yeah, I am."

"Give it to me baby, cum right in my ass!"

Slowing down his thrusts, as his eyes were glued to the sight of his meat stick sinking into her huge ass and coming back out. With one final deep thrust inside, he brought his hand back and swatted her ass right in time for his cock to explode once more.

"Oh god, there it is! I'm cumming!"

"Mmmmm, fill that big juicy ass up with your hot seed Trevor!"

With a few final thrusts, he glided in her dark hole easily since his rod had exploded once more. It was a wonder he could still maintain after how many times this sex goddess had made him blow his load over and over today, but Trevor still had it. Britney giggled, just as he went to push out of her ass. Releasing his cum coated cock as it bounced up and slapped over her fairy stamp tattoo upon exiting. His eyes remained down, as he watched the small stream of cum start to trail out of her glorious ass. Stepping back from the position, and finally freeing her from being on all fours Britney quickly got up and moved as Trevor had sat back down on the couch. Like she had said before about not wasting a drop, she stood up on her feet on the floor and bent over to him as her big tits waggled in his face, as her hands went between the crack of her ass and caught the trail of where his cum had leaked out. She brought her hands to her mouth and sucked her fingers off one by one in front of him.

"Mmmmmmm, as good as ever like before."

With a kinky giggle she went to go back down on her knees as she seen his cum covered cock and went to envelop her lips around it. Quickly bobbing her head up and down on it to suck him dry of what cum was on it. Trevor was trying to recover for one more round with the pop princess turned blonde goddess of lust. Slowly coming off from sucking his stick and slobbering her way off of it, she kissed the head and smiled up at him.

"You've cum a lot for me today. I like that...in my mouth, in my pussy, in my ass...over my tits."

Going back down on him, she moaned and bobbed her head up and down on the first few inches of his shaft before coming back up with a loud pop noise, and then continuing her dirty talk to his ears.

"Ya know...There's one thing left you haven't blown a load on yet...I think you what it is honey."

Smirking up at him, she held his hard dick up against her face, right on her nose and rolling it to her cheek as it was close to poking up her eye. She was sure he already got the hint, since it wouldn't be hard to imagine for her with a man that shot his load on her tits to want to glaze her face too, but she decided to tease him even further just to see how much of a drive he had left in his tiring body. He quirked his eye brow looking down at her and had just got the hint.

"Oh yeah, you're right...one last thing to do."

Britney smiled at him as she ran her tongue up his cock. He got the hint, and so did she. She knew better than to ruin this moment by blurting it out in words. Trevor instantly stood up on his foot and then she scouted back on her knees as his naked body was standing before her for one last go, and here she was on her knees for the big finale of his last final load. Looking up at him, he brought his hand down and gripped her chin raising it, as her hand went to his cock and was stroking it slowly. Trevor had a grin on his face and then Britney laughed and spoke to him.

"You know what you're gonna do to me baby?"

"Yep...you're gonna love it too."

"You know what I like already Trevor, that's something about you baby."

She didn't finish speaking as she used both hands and was stroking his cock, just to tease him enough to get him to let go of her chin and then she could really go to work. Once he dropped his grip, she leaned down at his cock and twirled her tongue over the head. Looking into his eyes, she closed her own and then pushed herself down, bobbing her head up and down on his slowly at first. After the way he had been pounding her over the hours and all this non-stop fucking, she was starting to tire out herself, but she wasn't going down without tiring him to the point of exhaustion too. While she worked her magic mouth no him he looked down moaning out to her.

"Britney, you are something I am never going to get out of my system after today."

Taking those words into thought, she used it as an aspiring moment to move her hands to his legs and then start to really work his dick between her jaws sucking it down. She began to bob her head up and down on him harder and faster. Moaning into the shaft as it sent vibrations into his body. She pushed herself all the way down on it just as she had done before today, showing him that she could still take that cock all the way down. Trevor let out a deep moan, as she was driving him back into another aggressive frenzy.

"Fuck!! God, the way you work me up like this Britney, I know you're gonna love this real soon."

Whatever he had in store for her, she was unknowing at first but he gave her a subtle hint when his hands graced into her hair and slowly went to tugging through her blonde locks to pull her off his cock. She moaned into the shaft the entire time coming up. "Mmmmmmmm". Popping off the head as she had done countless times already her eyes looked into his as then he tugged her hair again. Flicking her tongue back, she spit hard on his cock coating it in her saliva. She gritted her teeth to give him the response in her slutty voice.

"Fuck my face."

Britney had wanted it all day, more so as he showed how aggressively dominant he could be. Her goal was to push Trevor into every direction, and she felt that she had succeeded with that earlier the way she had overpowered him to fuck him on top. So far he had fucked her tits, her pussy, her ass and all that was left was her face and now that had initiated. He started by snatching up her hair in both hands now, holding it almost in like a ponytail as he bucked his hips forward into her mouth. His cock driving between her loving jaws. With just a few early thrusts, he pushed her all the way back down to force his cock to fill her throat. Her nose brushing back in the bush of his ball hair. He held her there for a whole minute until Britney coughed and gagged and then he released her back up, letting her come up for air. Long strings of saliva were attached from her gaping mouth back down to his cock. Without having to be told, she spit on it.

As some of the saliva strings broke off and drenched down over her lovely tits, Trevor didn't waste a second as he slammed her back down on his cock, forcing it all the way down her throat once more. She gagged on it once more, choking as finally her eyes had watered up. Once again, he held her down in that position for a bit and then let her back up. Only this time, he held her head in place and began to pound his hips as he thoroughly fucked the mouth of one of the sexiest women to ever live.

"GWAK-GAWK-GAWK-GWAK...KAH"

Her mouth slurped and drooled senseless noise before Trevor pushed her down for one more go just to hear her cough again on his cock. Letting her come up for air again, Britney took in a deep breath, and Trevor watched the sight of her rising up and stringy ropes of saliva attached to her teeth and going back to his cock that was soaked in her drool. The thick strings broke and her spit began to flow down off her chin and over her big tits. His hands let go of her hair and draped down to tug on her breasts before he barked an order at her.

"Spit on these tits for me!"

Flicking her tongue back, she spit a big wad of her slobber down on one of her big knockers. He gathered up the saliva strings that were dripping from his cock and then coated the other tit equally. Her hands went to her tits and started to rub the spit in, as she looked up at him with a naughty smirk across her lips. Taking the temptation from her slutty face, he ran his hands back through her hair balling it back up in a grip and she opened her mouth just in time for him to slam that loving mouth back down on his cock. Over and over he pumped his hips slamming into her mouth as she closed her eyes and took it.

"Yes! You like that Britney? You like how I'm fucking your sexy mouth?"

Opening her eyes to his words, she looked up at him, locking eye contact as he fucked her mouth accordingly. Pumping harder into her mouth as her saliva was drooling out the sides of her mouth down her chip and over his balls.

"WAK-GWAH-GWAH-WAK-WAK-WAH...KAH"

Over and over she felt that cock pounding through her jaws, and she just sat there with her hands down, letting him work it. Trevor wasn't holding back anything as he was wearing all the energy he had left to fucking her mouth, just as he had fucked her tits, pussy, and ass from earlier. He yelled out as he pushed her head down with his hands one more time.

"OH GOD! You know you're pushing me right over the edge!"

He released his hands from her hair at that instance and let her come up for some air. Britney breathed in as more long strings of saliva were attached from her teeth going back to his saliva drenched cock. Trevor brought his hands down to her tits that were soaked in her own spit and held them up a little hint for her to put her hands on them.

"Hold your tits up for me, angel."

Her eyes looked up at him as she was breathing hard, gritting her teeth as she gulped and obeying his command. Leaning her head down she spit a river of saliva between her tits and then Trevor swung his meat stick, dripping in her spit as he went to shove it between her tits for one last fucking before it was all over. One hand went back over into her hair to straighten it out, and the other locked on her shoulder. Britney looked up in his eyes and smiled, accepting her role of being a good slut as his cock began to slide up between her big breasts. She giggled in that twangy southern accent and then spoke.

"Oh yeah, you're gonna fuck my tits one last time too?"

"Fuck yeah!!"

From all the spit lubed over, his cock was gliding easily through her drenched breasts. He slammed his hips forward and back as his cock made sloppy sounds over her tits. Hr body was rocking forward as she took the thrashing all day. His hands went to her hair for one last go, pulling it to arch her neck up and then he bent down and placed a kiss on her lips. Britney locked in and kissed him aggressively. All their passion had turned into hot steamy lust and the ending was coming up real soon. Breaking the kiss, he pumped a few more times between her breasts and then pulled back, bouncing his dick free. He put his hands back into her hair and then she opened her mouth knowing what he wanted as he slammed her mouth back down on his cock. Holding her in place, he thrusted a few more times closed in her loving jaws as he knew the time was drawing short in the hourglass for his final explosion.

"I can't take anymore, I know I'm gonna cum now!"

Quickly releasing his grip from her hair, she came off his cock for the final time, slurping her way up to make one last loud pop noise as she came off of it. She looked up at him smiling big, with one of the most sluttiest faces he ever seen.

"Cum for me, Trevor! Cum on my face!"

His hand was jerking his cock fast and easily from all the saliva over it. Britney decided to tease him a little further opening her mouth and looking in his eyes. That tight look on his face as he gritted his own teeth gave her the notice she was about to be drenched in his hot seed, she closed her eyes bracing the impact of this moment. He grunted, and now the time was up.

Fuck! Here it comes Britney! FUCK!"

A wave of his own spunk shot straight up drenching her forehead and down her left eye. The next wave got her equally on the right cheek, and then the third powerful wave spilled just up her lips going across her left cheek. She opened her mouth and he placed the head of his cock over her tongue as now she took over stroking his cock to milk what was left of his cum from this final big explosion.

"Oh man...man man man...that was fucking amazing."

Trevor was now totally spent. Britney ran one hand up over her eye to get the cum out from her eye lid so she could open her eyes and look up at him from her knees as she swallowed the load in her mouth. He was panting and near the point of absolute exhaustion after these few hours had been completely spent fucking a sex goddess right here in his living room. She smiled up at him with her loving eyes.

"Feeling better now Trevor?"

"Oh my god, fuck yeah I am feeling better! Thank you Britney!"

"You're welcome honey...I said I would get your mind back where it should be."

She winked and then he laughed, stepping back to sit down on the couch. Britney got up from her knees and wiped some of the cum from around her lips. Sucking it off her fingers as she looked around the living room. She wanted to do one last thing to give him mental memories forever, as this day had more than likely been something to change his mind around forever. She spotted an old camera off to the side on the bar near a row of wine bottles and a whiskey bottle he had sitting up. Seeing this camera sitting there instantly gave her an idea.

"Oh! Is that a Polaroid you got there baby?"

"Yes it is, it's an older one."

She walked her naked body over to the bar to grab it, as he just sat there on the couch watching that huge ass from behind. Once Britney had retrieved it, she came walking back with it in her hands and handed it to Trevor, as she went to sit on the couch.

"Show me how it works."

"Well, you have to slide this part out first..."

"Oh! And the photo pops right out after you take it?"

"Yeah, it's got flash too."

"Get it ready for me baby."

Without questioning her motive whatsoever, Trevor started to get the camera ready as he turned it on and slid out the lens piece. It was an older Polaroid from the 80's, but just as long as there was light in the room, the developed picture always turned out with good quality. Once he got it powered, Britney put her hand up and went to moving.

"I want a picture of us real quick, while I still got your cum all over me."

"Why you want this photo so bad?"

"So you have something to hang onto, and remember this any time you're feeling down in the dumps."

"Well, I don't think I can refuse this."

"I know you can't! And you're lucky I'm trusting you with this."

"Why exactly are you trusting me like this?"

She twitched the camera around as she took it out of his hands then looked over him with a smirk on her face to answer him.

"Because you're honest with me...now, how does the flash work?"

"You just hold in the button and you'll hear it start to power up."

"OK! Come a little bit closer to me."

Their bodies were side by side, and Britney draped over him a little. She wanted to push her face into his, but with the cum on her cheeks, she didn't see the point of it. Holding out the camera with her left hand, Trevor brought up his right to held her keep it still. Moving aside as he turned his body a bit and her breasts were pushing into his chest as their faces were side by side.

"One...two..Smile!"

The two of them smiled big and the camera made it's usual flash before the button was pressed and the photo was snapped. Trevor took the camera back after the flash and then it started to make it's other usual noise as the picture processed and the white card slid out with the developed photo. As the image began to surface, Britney smiled. The sun glare from above with the windows helped bring out the details, and sure enough, the cum was still on her face.

"There you go baby. There's your souvenir. And to answer you on why I trusted you besides the fact that you're honest with me, you're in this photo too. Besides, I believe when a man says he likes to live privately, I won't have to worry about this ending up anywhere."

"It might end up in my scrap album, if that's what you're worrying about."

She laughed now and then he returned laughing with her.

"I wouldn't mind that! You would look good in my scrap album too!"

"Britney, can I take one more with you?"

"Sure. How you want the next one?"

"How about with a kiss? Seeing as I am not going to want you to part from me today."

Softly smiling, she nodded to him.

"I would love that...but let me wipe my face off first. You really blew a load on me didn't you?"

"Fuck yeah I did. You had me though, you were begging for it!"

"Guilty as charged!"

The two of them laughed now as he offered her his shirt.

"You sure you want me to use your shirt to wipe my face?"

"Sure, why not? It's just a shirt."

"Alright honey, just making sure."

Laughing at him once more, she brought the shirt up and then wiped her face off, getting every little smudge of his cum off, and then using her hand to get what was off the sides and licking it off. Thankfully he didn't get any cum in her hair earlier, or that would have been a real pain to get out. She then decided to wipe off her breasts too from where her spit had flowed over from earlier.

"How do I look?"

"Why you ask me that? You're THE Britney Spears. You look good no matter what."

"Oh, how sweet of you to tell me. But I mean seriously! You ready for that picture!"