Summer Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,754 Followers

As they fucked he never let his eyes break their deep gaze with her. They shared an intense bond in their stare that amplified the desire they both felt from their forbidden fuck.

Mike was wildly thrusting in and out of her in an uneven rhythm. He was so giddy with lust and happiness that he could barely concentrate or think straight. "Slow down," Julie said softly. "Slow and steady," she counseled as Mike immediately followed her directions. Even after he slowed his fuck was still fast and intense but he began moving in a more even tempo that caused them to simultaneously moan in pleasure.

Other than those words of guidance Julie simply lay back and let Mike fuck her how he wanted. The simple gleam of lust in his eyes and the wanton way he fucked and moved was more than enough to drive her wild with a deep lust that more than made up for the fact that his fuck was a little uneven and sloppy.

After more time than Julie could keep track of, Mike began to groan with more intensity and he began to fuck her even faster. Soon he was driving into her with long, deep strokes and their bodies were slapping together roughly each time he drove all the way inside her.

When Mike came it was with a loud, primal cry. He held his cock all the way inside her and Julie could feel it jumping and twitching as another load of his cum filled her.

Julie fully expected that this would be the end of the night and figured Mike would collapse next to her after this intense fuck and fall fast asleep. Mike did collapse next to her but he immediately moved his face down to her shoulder and began to softly kiss and lick her along the length of her shoulder. Julie moaned in surprise at his unexpected tenderness and stamina and shifted to allow him even more room.

In truth, Mike was possibly more exhausted and spent than he ever had been before. However there was no way he was going to let this night end until he was so exhausted he passed out. Whatever magic had happened to cause his mom to allow their fuck was something he wanted to take full advantage of. At this point he didn't know if he would ever get the chance to be with her again and couldn't think of anything beyond this incredible moment.

Mike slowly kissed his way across her shoulders before moving down to the point where her soft tits swelled up off her chest. He let his lips and tongue wander slowly all over her tits in an act he had dreamed about hundreds of times.

Julie let out a series of soft moans and lay still as Mike sucked, licked, and fondled her tits for what felt like hours. She again let Mike explore her at his own pace and with his own style. The only words she uttered were a soft, "Ohhh yessss," when his lips wrapped around her hard nipples for the first time.

By the time Mike finally let his mouth move away from her tits and begin a slow, wandering pattern of kisses across her stomach Julie was very aroused and her pussy was burning with desire. She happily sighed when his mouth reached her curly pussy hair and began to move around and through her hair and pussy.

Julie moved her arms to her son's hips as he knelt next to her and pulled him over toward her. She guided one of his legs up and over her head and finally let Mike settle down over her in the 69 position. His soft cock and balls hung down teasingly just above her face and she immediately reached up with her mouth and began to kiss and softly lick at his still wet, sticky cock.

Mike moaned as he lowered his mouth toward her pussy for the second time. Mike took his time and slowly explored her pussy with his lips, tongue, and fingers. He savored every instant of his explorations and tried to memorize everything about his mother's pussy. He stared intensely at the glistening wetness covering her pussy lips, inhaled deeply of her excited, musky scent, and repeatedly dragged his tongue over her pussy lips and inserted it deeply into her pussy to experience her strong taste.

Julie was surprised and delighted that Mike seemed to remember what she liked from the last time he sucked her pussy. He immediately went back to the places that made her moan with pleasure the first time, and when he flicked his tongue against her excited clit she gasped and a tremor passed through her body.

Once Mike realized the intense effect this had for her he continued teasing and licking at her clit relentlessly. Very quickly Julie was wriggling and gasping in pleasure as she could feel another intense orgasm building rapidly.

"Suck it!" she gasped when she knew she was about ready to start cumming. Mike wrapped his lips around her engorged clit and applied a steady suction. "Yes!" Julie screamed in delight just before her orgasm ripped through her body. She trembled and shook and cried out over and over as Mike continued teasing her clit all through her orgasm.

He tried to continue teasing her pussy after she finished cumming but Julie guided Mike off of her and down onto his back. Julie lay on her side beside him and lowered her face to his cock. The combination of her teasing while he sucked her pussy and of his own excitement at having made her cum had his cock almost fully hard.

When Julie wrapped her lips around his shaft and took nearly half his length into her mouth Mike groaned with a wild lust and stared down at her mouth around his cock. She bobbed her head up and down slowly on his shaft and used her tongue to further tease and excite him. His cock immediately grew rock hard and she slowly and lovingly sucked and licked at him.

It had been a long time since she savored sucking a cock like this. She still loved sucking Bill's cock, but by now all the newness had long since passed. It was still exciting and wonderful, but the absolute newness of Mike's cock and the ever present knowledge that what she was doing was perhaps the most forbidden, illicit thing she could ever think to do sent chills down her spine.

She threw herself into her teasing and sucking and gave Mike the most deliberate, intense blowjob she could. Mike held out for longer than he ever imagined, simply because he had cum so much already that night. However, eventually his mother's teasing and sucking was more than he could resist. He groaned loudly just before he started to cum.

Julie knew he was ready to cum and continued her sucking even after he started to fill her mouth. His cum tasted similar and yet deliciously different from Bill's and Julie felt a wild thrill at having a previously unknown cum in her mouth.

After Mike finished cumming Julie let his cock slip out of her mouth and held his cum on her tongue savoring its warmth and its strong taste. She finally swallowed it with a wicked smile as Mike stared up at her intently.

When she finished she crawled up beside Mike and they engaged in a long, deep kiss. They held each other tightly and kissed for a long time. Finally, Julie whispered, "So, had enough?"

They shared a laugh and then snuggled together closely. Julie was completely exhausted but she knew full well that if Mike had wanted it she would have allowed him to fuck her again and again. Mike by now was feeling utterly spent and exhausted himself. He had finally fucked himself to the point of being completely drained. A short while later both mother and son were deeply asleep in each other's arms. Mike's dreams were full of happy, sexy visions of his mom.

jt123
jt123
2,754 Followers