Summer Lovin

Story Info
His best friends Mum teases him and gets what she wants.
3k words
74.6k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon had been at Andrew's house all day, the two eighteen year olds had been hanging out shooting air rifles in Andrew's spacious garden. The pair walked out of the hot summer sun, and into the cool kitchen of the generously sized four bedroom house. Andrew went to the fridge to pour them both a drink, and swore as he saw that there was nothing but milk to drink in there. He moved across to a cupboard at the other side of the room, and looked inside "Oh bollocks," he exclaimed, "there's no bloody Coke or squash either. We're going to have to go to the garage mate, sorry."

Simon shrugged his shoulders and replied "It doesn't matter mate, we'll just have water instead. Its too fucking hot to walk all the way down there."Just as Andrew was about to answer his mum walked in.

"Alright lads? Isn't it hot, you two must be boiled out in the garden," she said in a cheery manor.

Andrew shut the cupboard door behind him as he replied "Yeah, its a hot one. We just came in for a drink but there's no Coke or anything. Any chance you'd go to the garage and pick some up?"

His mum rolled her eyes and said "No I cant. You'll have to walk down there if you want anything."

"Oh thanks a lot. It'll take us over an hour to get there, and back again. You've got a car, cant you go for us please?" replied Andrew.

All the time this was going on Simon was looking at Andrew's mum just as he had done for months now. He was taking in her curves with the longing that only a young man can have over an older woman. She was around 5ft 5in tall, and had a curvy well covered body. She had short black hair that was cut in the style of a bob, and her smiley face was open, and glistened with perspiration. Her vivid green eyes shone with mischief, and her smooth lips looked moist and inviting. He looked over her from head to toe and drank in her curves inch by delicious inch. She was wearing a simple pair of flip flops, and a pair of dark blue combat style shorts that ended high on her firm thighs. On her top half she wore a plain white spaghetti strap vest top underneath which he could see the lacy top edges of a white bra that held the firm globes of her full round breasts. He could see rivulets of perspiration trickling down into her soft cleavage. Simon knew that they were an E cup because a couple of months earlier when he had been staying at the house for a weekend he had seen a rack with clothes drying on it in the main bathroom on which he had noticed one of Mrs Collins bra's. He couldn't resist taking a look at the black lacy underwear, and had looked at the label to discover her size, and how he had thrilled at his discovery.

"Come on boys, you're young and fit, it'll do you good to have a walk down there" smiled Mrs Collins.

Exasperated Andrew said "Whatever mum. You coming Simon?"

Simon dragged his eyes from Mrs Collins and said to Andrew "I cant be bothered mate, Id rather just have water. I'm not bothered about having anything else". He was doing his best to appear indifferent to the whole thing when in reality he wanted to stay at the house so he could admire the woman before him. In the recesses of his mind he secretly fantasised that if he were left alone with her he would be able to seduce her.

"Looks like I'm going on my own then" said Andrew sounding thoroughly unimpressed.

"Off you pop then. I'm sure Simon can find something to do while you're gone." She beamed, "Wait there a minute, I'll get you some cash, and you can pick up some nibbles for later on," with that she turned and headed out of the kitchen as Simon gazed longingly at her backside.

Raising an eyebrow Andrew said "So what are you going to do while I'm gone?"

Simon turned to his friend and replied "I dunno. Do some more shooting I suppose, or maybe go on the Playstation in the den. I'll be ok". The pair waited for another few seconds before Andrew's mum returned brandishing a crisp ten pound note.

Putting it in Andrew's hand she said "Get some Coke and squash, some crisps and nuts. Oh, and I want some chocolate, you know what I like."

Andrew took the note and said "See you in a while then" as he headed to the front door.

Simon stood in the kitchen not sure what to do or where to go as Mrs Collins walked over to the sink, and poured herself a glass of water. He heard the front door slam just before she asked him "Would you like one Simon?"

He looked round at her and smiled as he replied "Oh yes please, I'm as dry as a camels ....erm."

Mrs Collins laughed at his bashfulness, and said "Camels twat?" Simon instantly went scarlet, and he felt sure that the temperature had just gone up several degrees. She walked over to him, and handed him a tall cool glass, then walked past him towards the door of the room. Before she reached it she stopped and turned to face him. The breakfast bar separated the space between the two of them, and Simon watched as she leant down over its surface. She placed her glass down, and putting her hands palms down on the bars surface she smiled and said "Are you going to come, and join me in the conservatory or out on the patio?"

Simon swallowed hard as he felt his skin tingle at the sight of this incredibly sexy older woman's plunging cleavage. He could clearly see down her top to the round creamy globes of her breasts, a sight that was made even more erotic to him because he could see the lacy edging, and straps of her pure white bra. She noticed the direction that his eyes lingered towards, and looked down to her chest. Looking back up at him she purred "I've caught you staring at those before. You're very naughty." She didn't seem angry, in fact a devilish smile curled at her lips. "Would you like a feel?" she added.

Simons mouth dropped open as he tried to unscramble his mind. Had she really just said what he thought she had, or was this some sort of dream? She smiled again, and teased "Cat got your tongue?. Don't you want to feel them?. You've looked at them often enough, I would've thought you'd love to get your hands on them."

Simon stammered in reply "M M Mrs Collins, are you serious?" He couldn't believe his ears, she had to be winding him up he thought.

She stood up again, and walked round to his side of the bar, and stopped so her ample chest brushed lightly against his upper stomach before she looked up into his eyes, and said "Of course I'm serious. Go on, give them a good feel. I wont tell anyone, it'll be our little secret. I know you want to." Simon felt his mouth go dry as he looked down at her. He put his glass down on the work surface to his left, and then taking a deep breath he placed his hands on her beautiful firm breasts.

They felt full, and warm as he began to gently squeeze them. She let her head fall back and closed her eyes as she said "Mmmm, that feels so good. Have you felt a pair before Simon?" Looking slightly embarrassed Simon told her that he hadn't, nor had he ever had sex. Her eyes shot open, and she snapped her head back to a more natural angle before saying "You've got to be joking, a gorgeous young man like you still a virgin!".Simon shifted uncomfortably on his feet as he confirmed that he really had never had sex. Leaning forward conspiratorially she whispered "I'm sure we can do something about that. Come with me handsome," with that she clasped one of his hands, and led him out into the conservatory.

When they reached the conservatory she guided him over to a large brown leather bean bag where she pushed him backwards onto it. She grinned, and said "don't go anywhere, I'll be right back," before walking around the room shutting all of the blinds that lined its windows as well as locking the door. He watched as she walked back to him and he couldn't help but think it was his lucky day.

"What about Andrew?" he asked suddenly remembering that this was his best mates mum.

"Oh don't you worry about him he'll be gone for well over an hour," she replied as she peeled her top off over her head. Simon took in the vision of her standing there with her crisp white bra overflowing with her heaving chest.

Looking back up at her face he said nervously "Mrs Collins are you sure about this? What if Andrew comes back while we're, you know, busy."

Putting her hands on her hips and shimmying her top half a little she said "Don't you want a piece of this? He wont be back for ages I told you. And call me Launa, we cant have you calling me Mrs Collins while you're fucking me can we." She giggled then leant forward, and in a seductive tone said "Now, show me what you've got for me handsome." She stepped back, and waited expectantly whilst Simon fumbled clumsily with his clothes. After a minute or so Simon stood naked in front of Launa. She looked him up and down with a smile before settling her gaze on his cock. Raising an eyebrow and with her smile broadening she said "My my, I am in for a treat."

Launa dropped to her knees in front of Simon, and began to kiss and lick at the tip of his rigid cock. It felt fantastic, and Simon couldn't quite believe it was happening. He looked down to see her slowly taking more of him into her mouth, her warm soft lips caressing the shaft as she slid them further down. Just at that moment she looked up into his eyes her mouth still firmly sucking at his young cock.

She let out a low groan before offering him a knowing smile as she quickened her pace a little. He watched as she reached her arms behind her back and unclasped the bra that had been depriving him of what he so desired. She pulled the bra off and let it drop to the floor at her side before continuing employing both her mouth, and hands on his cock. He looked down at her full heavy breasts, they were creamy white with large deep pink nipples that stood as erect as his almost bursting cock. Light perspiration dappled over their surface, and he watched them quiver and bounce gently as she rocked her mouth back and forth over him.

Just as he thought things couldn't get any better she pulled herself closer into his body until her firm globes squashed against the top of his thighs. Pulling her lips from him she straightened herself up on her knees so her breasts enveloped his cock. He could feel their soft silk like flesh pressing against him, but then she guided his throbbing member between them, and wrapped the entire length of him in the deep warm cleavage. Then she began to rub them up and down his shaft whilst pushing her globes firmly together around him, he was in heaven. As she got into a rhythm she bent her head down, and licked and sucked at his tip as it appeared between her jiggling breasts. Simon was certain that he would cum very soon if she continued doing what she was doing and he let out an almost puppy like whimper.

Grinning at him Launa stood up and giggled "Oh you liked that didn't you. I bet you've wanted to do that for ages haven't you." It wasn't really a question Simon knew, she must have known for months that he'd been looking at her the way he did. Taking his hand she walked him over to a pale wood table that he'd sat at many times eating dinner when he had come round.

Launa stopped beside it and smiled playfully as she bent over it, her large breasts squashing against its cool surface. She looked back over a shoulder at him and said "Come on handsome don't be shy. You know what to do, let me feel that lovely cock." With that she dropped her shorts to reveal a knicker less backside and pussy. She wriggled out of the shorts as they hit the floor and then arching her back so as to push her pussy out and make it more accessible she opened her legs and teased "Come and get it." Simon nervously ran his hands over her smooth exposed buttocks and gave them a small squeeze before he moved lower towards her pussy.

He could see her shaven outer lips puffed up and moist inviting him to penetrate her. He ran a finger over the lips surface, and was thrilled to see that it made her squirm with pleasure. He was becoming a little more confident now and let his middle finger nudge its way inside her. As his exploring finger penetrated deeper Launa began to moan and wriggle back onto it, "More," she groaned.

Simon was only to happy to oblige this goddess, he slid his index finger in next to his middle, and again wriggled them as she pushed back onto them soaking his digits with her juices. After several minutes, and another finger having been inserted Launa let out a loud wail as she bucked more vigorously on his hand. She wriggled and squirmed and threw her head back and let out a cry that Simon was sure the entire countryside would be able to hear.

Launa span round sweat glistening on her gorgeous face, and mottling her sexually charged form. "Now its your turn. Lay on the floor," she said, her eyes eager and wanton.

Simon did as he was told, and lay down on the thick sheepskin rug that covered the cool tiled floor. He lay there looking up at Launa as she stood straddling his prone body. She looked stunning, her skin glowed with life, her breasts heaved as she breathed heavily after her orgasm, and her pussy was wet with excitement, her clit visibly protruding through her outer lips. She bent down and caressed his cock, he really did think he would explode soon but he wanted her so much. He wanted to please this hot forty year old and he wanted to do it again and again. "Are you ready handsome?" she purred.

He could barely speak without his voice wavering, he was so turned on, "God yes" was all he could manage. Beaming with delight Launa held his rigid cock at its base as she lowered her dripping pussy down on it.

Simon felt every fibre of his being come alive as the tip of his engorged cock eased inside Launa's tight welcoming pussy. He could feel its velvet grip take him in further, and further until he was completely buried within her. He barely even dared to breathe as she began to rock her heavenly hips backwards and forwards on him. It felt like she was sucking in more of him as she ground her pubic bone against his.

She leant forward and kissed his chest, and changed her rhythm as she did so. Her breasts moulded over his chest and he could feel her rock hard nipples pressing against his flesh as she slid her pussy up and down on his length. She started off moving only an inch or two, but within a few strokes she was sliding right up to the tip of his rampant tool, and plunging all the way back down to the root. She kept this excruciatingly pleasurable rhythm going for only a minute or two before he managed to groan through gritted teeth "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum."

With a wicked smile and the devil in her eyes Launa screamed "Yes, cum for me. Fill me up with your hot young cum." She sat back on his cock, and throwing her head and arms back she pounded up and down on his glistening shaft until only a half minute or so later Simon gripped her hips and slammed up into her as he shot his seed deep into her. She wasn't done yet though, she kept up the pounding all the way through his orgasm and a few short moments later she to wailed through her own earth shattering orgasm. Her hips wriggled and ground down on him as he felt her pussy gush and cover his cock and balls with her sweet juices.

The pair lay hot and exhausted side by side on the soft rug, their bodies wracked with pleasure and spent of all energy. Launa rolled up onto her side supporting her head with one hand and said "Well handsome, you're quite the little stud aren't you. I will be looking forward to when you come and stay." She was smiling and she looked well and truly shagged, she'd got what she wanted and oh how she had enjoyed it.

Simon looked at her and with a grin from ear to ear said "You mean we get to do that again?"

Launa fixed his eyes with hers, their emerald green shining bright and wicked in the sunlight "Oh yes" she purred, "I've got lots of plans for you."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Encounters with Mrs. Cochran Can't be too careful in an affair with your son's friend.in Mature
Bad Teacher Ch. 01 Blackmailing my best friend's mother.in Mature
Friend's Mom Best friend is away, but his Mom wants to play...in Mature
Mrs. Ferrell A guy and his friend's Mom, told from two perspectives..in Mature
Her Son's Best Big Buddy Brandon’s sleepover creates an awakening for Michael's mom.in Mature
More Stories