Summer Lovin'

Story Info
Risky sex in the sunshine...
4.2k words
4.22
12.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

The corgi sprawled on the riverbank, blinking up sleepily at the light filtering through the deciduous trees, which stretched out their arms overhead. She liked to imagine that they were working out knots from their trunks, branches straining for a twig of relief from the scorching, blisteringly hot weather. Dressed as comfortably as she could be in pink shorts and a strappy top in a shade of baby blue, the curvaceous Kat could not have been more relaxed if she had tried. She yawned and rolled over on to her belly, nuzzling beneath her forearms as pleasant soreness ached through her arms and shoulders, an unfamiliar sensation but one that spoke of joy and, to be frank, unexpected physical exertion. The rope swing over the river had been a rare treat and Kat delighted in tucking her legs up closer to her body and letting herself sail over the sparkling water with a canine yelp of glee. If she got a high enough swing on the rope, it almost felt like she was flying.

And she could have been flying, if only she dreamed hard enough.

Bare hind paws crept closer to her, moving slowly over the grass as if their owner did not want to alert her to their presence. He was far from subtle. Ignoring their approach, the corgi exhaled a happy sigh, the tip of her tail wagging faintly.

"You look like you're about to fall asleep."

The corgi's eyes flickered open, peering through a maze of stems of grass and the fluffy fur underneath her arms, the orange and cream fluff that coated her body really too thick for this kind of weather. Summer was both a blessing and a bind, even after shedding. Her shoulder-length dark brown hair fell over her shoulders, clinging to fur clumped together with sweat, and she groaned under her breath, wriggling as she adjusted her position.

"Then why don't you let me?" Kat grumbled, her little corgi tail flicking back and forth through the gap in her shorts, button fastened over the top. "It's not late yet, we don't need to be going. So let sleeping dogs lie, won't you?"

The bobcat, her life partner, rolled his eyes and dropped to his knees on the tartan blanket beside the blue and white box storing their lunch of the day, or at least everything that needed to be kept at some level of coolness. A handy thing, it had a freezer compartment built into the bottom so that ice could be carried with less risk of melting, though neither of them could attest to its effectiveness as yet.

"Are the ice cubes still frozen?"

David rummaged through the cool-box, digging right to the bottom in an attempt to search out the elusive cubes. Mumbling something incoherent, Kat buried her muzzle further beneath her arms, the spotted warmth of sun and shade sending her drifting into a dozy state of half-wakefulness. It would be so nice to just lie in the sun all afternoon with no one else in the world to bother them. And they could. She smiled. They'd hiked for two hours just to reach this spot in the hills, eventually settling down on the riverbank to set up their picnic and afternoon of lazing. In the bustle of everyday life, it was too easy to miss time with one another and, well, Kat was all for forgetting the rest of the world, if but for a time.

And more time spent with her lover could only ever be a good thing.

Or so the corgi thought as he tested her patience on a near daily basis. Drifting on the edge of napping, Kat did not hear David slink closer, clothes rustling over grass as he tried and failed to be as stealthy as a panther stalking its prey. There was silence for a moment, only the birds singing as they flitted through the trees above and the burble of the river to be heard. Kat yawned.

And then a paw landed on her rump and squeezed, fingers digging lightly, not unpleasantly, into flesh and muscle. The corgi's eyes widened and she yanked her head out from under her arms, eyes flashing as the cat backtracked swiftly, too swiftly, dapples cast across his smirking muzzle.

"David!" She snapped, riled by the cheeky grin plastered over the brown-grey cat's face. "What the hell? I'm trying to sleep here, damn you!"

"What?" He affected an innocent look, eyes wide and falsely innocent with long, long lashes. "I thought you liked being groped. How as I to know?"

The corgi squirmed.

"I do..." She grouched, hunching her shoulders and sliding her gaze away. "Just not in public, out in the open. Anyone could have seen. You should be a damn side more careful, David, honestly."

David spread his arms wide and spun in a full circle, head tilted up to the canopy of leaves as the breeze washed over his muzzle.

"Who? There's no one out here but us. And anyone that would be coming, whether we thought they'd come or not, we'd see a mile away."

He grinned.

"Trust me, we're fine. More than fine."

"If you say so." Kat rested her chin on her arms. "I just don't like the thought of someone catching us out her. If we're sitting on the riverbank, who cares, everyone does that, that's normal. Groping and acting like a love struck couple making kissy face at each other?" She shuddered. "No, no. Not me. No, thank you."

The bobcat pondered, the pointed black tips of his ears twitching.

"And what if we weren't caught?"

She furrowed her brow but did not look up, eyes half-lidded as she again peered through the forest of grass stems, wondering what miniature worlds existed where her gaze did not stretch.

"Not caught? Of course I don't want to be caught kissing and all that. We're not cubs anymore. We're grown ups now. We should behave like them. We can enjoy a nice picnic too. And we don't have enough time like this..."

She trailed off, her thoughts wandering. It was hard to be an adult when so many pleasures, deemed immature, called so sweetly. At work, all the women - co-workers and friends - seemed to be getting on with such adult lives that, in all truth and honesty, Kat was beginning to feel rather left behind. She wasn't sixteen or even eighteen anymore. Things had to change at some point, though she couldn't fathom why. It only felt like the next natural step and one that she resisted with a stubborn curl to her lip, a pup's sullen sulk in private.

Tapping two fingers against his jaw, the bobcat pondered, pacing up to the prostate canine so that he stood with his bare hind paws on either side of her trainer-clad ones, the undersides scuffed with a fine layer of dirt. He scratched down the front of his neck, purring in feline contentment - what cat did not like to be scratched there? - and sprung into motion, body fluid in surprise.

Dropping straight down, he broke his fall with the palms of his paws, smacking them into the soft earth on either side of the corgi's head with a resounding thud that trembled lightly through the ground itself. She yelped and flinched away, expecting him to land on top of her, but he caught himself just in time to drop his weight on to her back in a more controlled fashion, the force of impact thrumming up his arms. David's whiskers twitched as his Cheshire cat smile grew wider and wider.

"Jesus Christ..." Kat flattened herself to the ground as if to give herself more space in which to breathe. "Warn a girl, would ya?!"

The feline's only response was to purr loudly in her ear, eyes closed as he rubbed his face into her cheek, marking her with his scent. Kat swallowed and bit back a moan, the feline's crotch angling to rub wickedly over her rump. What was the damn cat up to this time?"

"Oh, Kat, you say that we can't have fun anymore, we can't get caught like kids," he said. "But even grown ups have to have some fun, hon," he purred, nuzzling into the back of her neck. "A very special kind of fun for pups and kitties."

"Kitties?" She giggled, despite his continued grinding, something hardening against her backside that she could not turn her head to acknowledge. "I haven't heard you call yourself that in years."

Arching his back, David ground his cock into her rump through the frail material of their jeans and shorts respectively, fabric suddenly a futile barrier to lust. Biting the inside of her lower lip, Kat huffed and moaned, her voice rising even as her eyes snapped open to check fervently that there was no one watching them - just in case!

They shouldn't... The corgi wriggled beneath her lover, dipping her nose with sweet submissiveness to her arms as she found herself instinctively pushing back to him. There were too many 'what ifs' - Kat shook her head and whined, wanting him and simultaneously wishing they were somewhere more private. She had never quite been one for overtly public displays and sex in the open was about as public as it got in her head! Breath catching in her throat, she coughed to voice a protest that was only halted in its tracks by David's hips rocking into her, mimicking a deep thrust into her depths. The words died in her throat. They shouldn't.

But they should.

David rolled her over on to her back, keeping the corgi between his legs as he moved her easily, eyes crinkling in at the corners as she panted heavily.

"Come on, puppy." He nipped her throat playfully. "Get that shirt off."

"David..." She whimpered, eyes downcast to his throbbing hard-on, tempting her just by its mere presence. "What if..."

"Shush. No more of that."

He pushed himself up over her, pulling up her shirt to her breasts when she made no move to do so herself. Licking his lips, he dragged it up over her head and gently forced her arms closer together, tugging the straps away from where they snagged upon the corgi's elbows. Undressed by her partner, all Kat could do was blink helplessly - though she was not truly powerless - up at him, paws tucking down to her breasts, cradled in a blue lace bra that had been a recent purchase from Vixen's Den. She hadn't expected to be undressed in the open, however...

Raising his eyebrows, David brushed over the cups with the tips of his fingers, letting out a murmur of approval. Kat blushed and squirmed under his touch, moving her paws out of the way so that he could grope her as he pleased.

"I wanted to surprise you with it," she murmured, eyes downcast to her chest. "I didn't think you'd be taking my clothes off here... Only later."

The bobcat kissed each breast where the nipple nestled beneath the fabric and the canine shivered, whole body under his spell.

"Matching underwear?"

"Mhm..."

"It's almost a shame to take it off you..." He purred. "But other things can be removed first. Get rid of your shorts."

"David." Her muzzle heated up under her fur. "You're not really going to make me strip here, are you? By the river?"

He leaned back on his paws, chest muscles showing through his t-shirt as he stretched and gave Kat a lazy grin.

"Yes, I am. And, if you don't do it yourself, you'll only force my paw in doing it for you. And I can't promise you'll have all your clothes intact afterwards."

The bobcat smirked, tail twitching.

"Do you really want to walk back to the car with tears in your shorts? I'm sure my claws can score quite a few holes..."

She narrowed her eyes and clutched her paws to her shorts, tugging them down further over her thighs. The position made her push her breasts together with her arms, unknowingly, and David huffed softly, admiring the view as the corgi tried to work out what exactly she was to do. She didn't want to take her clothes off in the open but neither did she want to leg it all those miles back to the car with her underwear showing!

But David had a way of persuading her, more often than not without any words at all. She exhaled softly as David dipped his muzzle to her chest, nuzzling and nibbling over the rounded mounds of her breasts. His tongue played against her nipples through the fabric and she pushed her hips up to him with a low moan.

"Shorts off, Kat."

As if in a dream, the corgi sat up and unbuttoned her shorts, wriggling them off her hips and sliding them down her legs to her ankles. There she encountered the problem of her trainers and growled to herself as she tried to work them over the annoying paw-wear. How silly she had been to try to remove her shorts without taking off the shoes first! The corgi grumbled to herself mentally as she undid one lace, fumbling as heat rose to the tips of her ears. The bobcat's lips curved up in a trademark grin, tail twitching as he sank back on his heels, letting his weight sink into them.

"None of that."

The bobcat struck, pressing her back and scooting up behind as he manoeuvred the canine on to her side, a paw wrapping around her abdomen to pin her paws down to the grass. Dampness soaked into the side of her paws and wrists, his fingers encircling both in an iron grip. With his free paw, he undid the button of his jeans and shoved them down to his thighs, hard-on jutting out against her buttocks. Squirming, Kat closed her eyes and whimpered in need as the feline teased, grinding his cock back and forth between her bare buttocks. Legs caught up in her shorts, there was nothing the corgi could do to stop him with her paws locked together. The notion made her moan, juices soaking into the fur on the inside of her legs.

She shivered. David would find her wet when the tip quested lower, a needy pup just begging for attention. It didn't seem to matter anymore if they would be caught or not, whether or not they were out in the open for everyone and their mother to see. Primal lusts came first and David nipped Kat's shoulder as he pushed her left leg up and out of the way, bending it towards her chest. The corgi panted as the tip of his dick nudged her pussy, barely grazing the lips and leaving a line of burning heat in its wake, pre cum trickling as if from a tap. Kat groaned and the bobcat drew her in closer, tighter, purrs rumbling throatily in her ear.

"Say you want it."

Kat shook her head, rolling back to expose her throat to the pinprick of David's teeth.

"David..."

"No, pup." He put his muzzle close to her ear, breath tickling the soft interior. "Say you want me to fuck you like the good little pup you are. Or you're walking back to the car later with no shorts on at all."

Kat whined and wriggled, even if it was an empty threat. Or was it? How could she tell? She flicked her tail up higher and squirmed her rump back against him, thinking that she could tempt him into breeding her with her body alone. The bobcat only grinned, however, nuzzling into the crook of Kat's neck and grinding back and forth languidly as if he had all day to tease her. And, in all truth, he did. He could keep her fire burning for as long as he pleased, but all Kat had to do was cry out for him, say the words he asked of her - demanded, even, as he gave her no choice in the matter.

"Mmmph...David..."

The corgi inhaled deeply, lungs straining to comply with the cat's arm slung over her ribcage. The weight and warmth of him enveloped her and his familiar scent tickling her nostrils, both comforting and alluring. Her muscles relaxed, melting beneath his touch. There was little more she could to do resist, yet Kat stubbornly clung to the thread of stubbornness that had her arching wickedly, tail pressed against the feline's stomach as she bucked, trying to slip his cock into her pussy. They were so close already... She growled, ears flipping back. How hard could it be? David chuckled.

"Say it and my cock is all yours, pup," he purred. "That's all you have to do. Just a few little words... It's not so hard now, is it? Say you want me."

The corgi ground her teeth together, desperately unwilling to give in so easily. She could have him! She would have him. But it seemed that, no matter what she tried, the feline had her exactly where he wanted her, cock hard and throbbing and waiting for her. His patience outlasted hers as he bite into her shoulder, keeping the corgi from wriggling too much. Kat's eyes narrowed and she twisted in his grasp, ignoring the tingle of pain in her shoulder: he was hers!

"Fine!" Kat snapped, sexual frustration drawing her temper taut. "Fuck me! I want you to fuck me!"

That was everything the feline needed to hear and more. Hissing, the bobcat pushed her on to her front, releasing her paws, and sunk the length of his cock into her cunny in one smooth thrust. The corgi yowled and pressed her muzzle into the grass, a great, shuddering gasp wracking her body as her partner dug his claws into the dirt, hips slamming into her rump for a second time. Kat moaned, chin on the ground and rump in the air as David pulled her to her knees, driving in to her with the force of a cat possessed. His claws pricked lightly into her rump as he thrust, filling her to the brim and plunging deep into her pussy.

"So wet..." He murmured, licking his lips with a predator's grin. "You need this even more than I do, sweety."

"Mmmph...no..." Kat shook her head, a growl rumbling in the back of her throat. "You need to fuck more than me...ah. You came on to me, cat, you know you did!"

Her voice rose in pitch as her utterance came to a conclusion, David arching over her body and tugging her tail out of the way. He teased the pad of his finger over her tail hole, which clenched reflexively with every thrust into her pussy, as if to make her think he would fuck that hole too. Kat shivered. Only with lube. Though it was a delicious thought to imagine the bobcat laying her back on the grass, legs hooked over his shoulders as he eased gently into her rump, sinking deeper and deeper with every passing second. Panting, Kat licked the side of her muzzle, tongue lashing out along the stout length. Maybe next time.

Ramming in with such force that the head of his cock grazed her cervix, though not hard enough to cause her physical pain, David grunted, shuddering as his pleasure rose and rose, unstoppable in its inevitability. The light barbs on his cock caught and dragged sensually through Kat's pussy every time he withdrew, though they were thankfully not aggressive enough - unlike his ancestors - to cause her any pain. No, they were there to enhance her pleasure. Whether he thrust in or pulled back, the smallest movement pushed over the corgi's g-spot and she dissolved into a whining heap beneath him. Her rump only stayed up in the air due to his paws on her hips and Kat gasped loudly, letting loose a half-howl as if she had absolutely forgotten where the two of them were - anyone could hear! But she no longer cared.

Twisting beneath her partner, Kat looked out at the forest of grass stems, lust hazing over her vision. The aroma of fresh grass and clods of dirt infiltrated her nostrils, though there was no escaping the ruthless fucking, her dominant bobcat giving her the ride of her very life. Leaning far over her with arms trembling, he panted in her ear, and she imagined she could see his tail twitching above his pucker of a tail hole, something large spreading it wide for his pleasure. The corgi whined, muzzle tucked down and pussy squeezing around the length inside her. She'd have to ram the strap-on under his tail again soon: her David liked that. Good and hard.

The erotic thoughts coupled with intense stimulation, animalistic fucking, was too much, much too much, despite her clitoris not even being touched since he had mounted her. The corgi shook herself, back rigid as she braced herself against his thrusts, the bobcat quickening with a feral yowl, perfectly balanced on the edge.

"So close..." Kat growled harshly, breath raking through her throat. "Please...fuck me harder... Make me cum!"

David hissed, too eager to comply and feel her pussy squeezing around his shaft. He just wouldn't be able to hold back if she got off on his cock alone, though it was a rare occurrence indeed - not many female furs were able to do that. Kat twisted her fingers into clumps of grass, tearing them up at the roots, as David hammered into her, teeth gritted with the effort it took to hold himself back from cumming too soon. He had to do it for Kat.

12