Summer Loving

Story Info
She meet him as a human.
3.8k words
4.18
10.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cam31
cam31
62 Followers

Chapter Once:

The stampede outside her bedroom had awakened her from a deep sleep. Jalamia peered at her alarm clock and let out a long groan rolling onto her back. Her amber eyes opened slowly. She stared grumpily at the freshly painted ceiling. Her bedroom had been the last to be painted in the renovated ante bellum mansion they had purchase. She still had to suffer smelling the harsh toxins from the seemingly child friendly paint.

She continued to laid awake listening to the racket that resounded through the rest of the home. The noises varied letting her know it did not come from one source. They ranged from deep gutter shouts to high pitched gales of laughter. She heard the furniture scrap against the wood floor. She flinched. After the many hours spent getting them to the shining perfection all involved were about to get a rude awakening.

She swung her long bare legs out of the bed stomping over to her large oak dresser. She yanked out a pair of worn jeans and a plain white t-shirt. She dressed hurriedly and storm out of her room. Just as she stepped out a guff of wind passed her leg.

"Slow down," she snapped.

"Stay outta my way, dog," a deep raspy voice snarled at her. The voice belonged to one of their resident light fae. Specifically, a short swat red hair and beard male dwarf. He had stopped at the top of the stairs and glared back her then stuck out his tongue.

"Why you little," she started for him, but he moved too fast. He disappeared out of sight a second to soon. She curled her fist so tightly it hurt. Mentally she counted down from ten to one. Her sister's method for dealing the ungrateful hoard of light fae they guarded.

After giving herself a couple of minutes to calm down she started towards the stairwell. It winded in a spiral down to a two story foyer. Amazing none of the creatures was present. However in the clear light of the day she saw the damage done.

"It's not that bad," said a familiar upbeat voice. She turned to see her cousin Claris already using her magic to correct the damage. The beautiful blonde appeared refresh and completely worry free, like the fucking little fae never got on her nerves. Which she was sure they did deep down. Hell she was prepared to call in the Men in black to have the little fuckers put in cages. Maybe then they will appreciate their guardians more.

"That's great for you to say, but remember we have neighbors. I surprised none of them have called the cops," Jalamri leaned against a nearby wall.

"Stop being a negative nancy. The neighbors are like two footballs field away. That is why we brought this property," Claris completed repairing the damage and faced her. She wore a clean pair of white capris and a summery yellow sleeveless blouse. She looked ready for the runway. Indeed her cousin always looked like one of those perfect supermodels that graced the vogue magazines. Unlike Jalamira who had darker looks and if she stood near a tree she was sure no one will be able to tell the difference between them.

"Where are you going?" she pushed away from the wall.

"The mall," Claris said simply.

"Who will be babysitting?" Jalamira mentally did the calculations. Her brother was at his broker job, her sister was in their home dimension fighting back the invaders and the other guardians were at their respective human jobs to make an appearance of normality. The only ones who were left was her, Boria, her other cousin and Claris.

"You're the only one here," Claris said, "and I need some time to myself. Could you make sure everyone has breakfast."

Jalamira watched speechless as her cousin walked out the double front doors swing a large white and gold purse. She groaned again. Now they expect her to feed the fucking fairy folk. She made her way through the foyer into a large dining room. She had not seen any of the other until she continued into the kitchen. A brilliant light greeted her. She had to shield her eyes to prevent from being blinded by the true form fairies. They flew around the kitchen in a baking frenzy.

"Oh the grump is up," a high pitch female voice called out.

Jalamira narrowed her eyes, "Now listen up," she spoke loudly to the room occupants, "I am going for a run. When I come back, there better be silence, organization and this house better still stand."

She peered around the large kitchen at all the attendants in the kitchen. They stared at her like she was insane. She growled low in her throat and turned to leave the kitchen. Whispers immediately followed her. She didn't care. She knew no one would be foolish enough to challenge her authority.

She magically donned a pair of loose grey jogging pants and an oversize grey sweat shirt. They smelled of her brother. She smiled wickedly to herself. It would serve him right by not warning her before he left early that morning. She knew exactly where to hid them.

A bright sunny morning greeted her when she stepped out of the mansion. In truth she wished for a gloomy rainy day. Water energized her and what's more there will be little chance of running into her human neighbors. However she needed to get out of the house before she committed mass murder.

Jalamia sprinted down the long asphalt driveway and through the thick black iron gates. Their guard saluted her after she passed him. He was a light elf of the warrior class. If one looked closer they would see the pointed ears under his blue guard cap. She knew when coming back his twin will take his place. They never presented a problem unless they were horny. Then she had to lock her room door at night.

She ran down the stretch towards the more populated part of the neighborhood. These were newer mansions and much larger, but built closer together. Their house butted a large lake one side and on the other side an eighteen hole golf course with a country club. Her brother, Eli and cousins, Joshua and Cali belonged to the country club. She hated the place ever since Eli asked her to come to one of the parties. These humans were horribly snooty and rather cruel. She did not feel comfortable enough to participate in the events. Eli eventually stopped asking her to come. Even now she saw the elder retired humans wandering over the false green hills following after a small white ball. She shook her head and continued to run.

The road jutted around an s- curve and climb up. She saw more mansions surrounded by large pine and oak trees. Most of the homes were empty due to the resident propensity to be off on some type of adventure. She rounded another corner when a ball bounced ahead of her. She stopped up short catching the ball just in time.

"That's my ball," a young girl called out.

Jalamia saw a small dark haired little human girl running towards her. She wore a pink jumper with a cartoon on the chest and pink and white shoes. Her hair was done in two dark brown pig tails which bobbed around her head.

She stood at the edge of the property looking from the girl to the ball. If she hadn't caught the ball it would have went into the street. Of course the child would have followed after it. They had irresponsible parents who gave their irresponsible teens dangerous fast cars. She glanced around her lips pressed into a thin line. Not a parent in sight.

"Thank you for catching it," the little girl stopped at the edge.

"Where's your parents?" she asked.

"My mom's sleep and my dad's gone," the little girl spoke like it was nothing special that she did not have any supervision.

"What is your name?" Jalamia asked handing her the ball.

"Annabelle Catherine Watson," the little girl spoke her name proudly.

"Why don't we go wake your mommy up, Annabelle," She took the small hand. Together they walked back up the elaborate brick drive to a sprawling three story red brick home. This mansion had been the one built in the fifties. It had a more elaborate design on the façade and oversize windows that allow the light of the sun to grace its interior.

The front door opened easily. As she had suspected the house appeared completely empty, however she did see evidence of living. Suitcases had been abandoned in the hall and she spotted oversize expensive looking silver and black purse perched on a one of the end tables in the living room. She sniffed the contents and immediately figured why Annabelle's mother decided to have a mid-day slumber. The woman must have consumed the entire bottle of sleeping pills. She could never understand these humans' chemical dependence. These people have not learned yet to deal with problems without some plant helping them.

"Annabelle , why don't you watch some TV. I want to speak with your mommy. Will you be able to do that for me."

"Okay, I'm going to watch Dora the explorer. Maybe you and mommy will join me," said Annabelle giving her a hopeful look.

"We will join you as soon as possible," Jalamia watched as Annabelle skipped off a large living room disappearing around a corner. She then looked up the staircase narrowing her eyes. The child's mother has much to answer for. She followed the faint scent of expensive perfume and whiskey up the stairs to the first bedroom to the left.

The bedroom had the appearance of a child's bedroom. Everything was a pure solid white or a blush color. She almost caught a toothache taking in all the sweetness of the room. Her eyes finally fell on the large queen size canopy bed where Annabelle's mother was passed out. She still wore an expensive looking cream tweed skirt suit that was lined with a gold braid. Her cream pumps hung off her narrow feet haphazardly. The woman was by no means skinny. In fact she was almost bursting out of the suit. She wore ropes of gold chains around her neck and large gold and diamond earrings.

Jalamia suspected the woman to be in a chemically induced somber. She doubted even with her powers she would be able to wake her. She just wanted to make sure the woman was at least alive. As much as she dislike the woman right now. It was obvious Annabelle would miss her mother if anything happened to her. She decided it would better just to allow the human to wake on her own.

She made her way back down to monstrous family room where Annabelle sat in front of a large flat screen Sony TV. The little girl had obviously been looking out for her. She burst out of her seat, greeting Jalamia at the entrance.

"I'm hungry could you fix me something."

"Uh sure," Jalamia responded. Mentally she went through the easy things she could really make. She ate her meat raw and unseasoned, but she could imagine the child's reaction to a large black dog presenting her with a dead rabbit. She then remembered the time her brother showed her a new way to make a sandwich. It involved a thick peanut paste and a jar full of grape preserves caked between two pieces of bread. He called it peanut butter and jelly. They h.ad it one night. She remembered the taste was okay but really too sweet for her.

"Jalamia," Annabelle repeated her name.

"Yes of course, I will fix you something," she held her hand out, "Do you like peanut butter and jelly,"

"I love it!" Annabelle practically shouted. She loosens her grip and barreled through the house. Her tiny feet made a racket against the shiny dark wood floors.

Jalamia followed her at a more sedated pace. She never been around children much not even counting the light fae she protected. Since she could remember, the battle had been her only purpose in life. She made enemies and friends in a battlefield. Children were nonexistent in those places unless they were slaves or something else.

She begged her sister to put her back on the front. In the heat of battle, screaming out her murderous triumph and covered in demon blood. Even now she could smell the rotting corpses and feel the sweat of a job well done. Instead she was stuck in this suffocating suburbia with friggin little people.

"Grandma keeps the peanut butter in here," Annabelle zip around the kitchen gathering the necessary ingredient.

Jalamia held back a little no sure if she was really needed in the endeavor. The kid appeared to be quiet self-sufficient. However the ball incident still grated on her consciousness. She found it better to wait until some responsible adult relative would show up to take charge.

As if she dreamed it the front door open and closed with a definite shut, "Kimberly," a baritone shouted from the foyer.

"Uncle Stevie," the little girl squealed and made a beeline for the foyer.

"Thank you, danu," she whispered placing the bread back down on the counter. She followed the girl at a slower pace.

In the foyer a strikingly tall blonde man twirled Annabelle around and around making the little girl belt out louder and louder screams. She was sure her eardrums would burst just being an hour in the little human's presence. The blond man finally put her down.

"And then I met a new friend," Annabelle went through an imaginative narrative of how they met.

Sensing her watching the blonde man lifted his face toward her. She felt heated. Despite being a human the man had godlike looks. His face appeared molded by a Grecian artist. His blonde hung low on his brow and just over the starling white collar. He wore a well-made black suit which formed over his muscular athletic body so well she had to mentally slap herself from drooling.

"Hello there," he spoke then gave her a warm side smile, "I am Stephen Watson." He held out a hand while the other held the Annabelle in an affectionate grasp.

She swallowed as she came forward to grasp his large hand. It folded around her slender smaller one. She cursed herself for being such a female, that all folks, a mighty general strike down by a pair of sexy dimples and beautiful sky blue eyes. Her brother will surely relish this.

"Jalamia," she cleared her throat, "I am sorry to be intruding but this little was playing outside,' she crossed her arms over her chest feeling a little self-conscious about wearing her brother's over size workout clothes. Revenge wasn't so sweet now.

He raised a thick golden brow, "Unusual name" He commented then glance around the foyer, "Where's my sister?"

"She um resting," She didn't want to go into what look like a sensitive familial situation. He might take offense to being intruded up.

"Oh," His eyes up to the ceiling. His lips thin in a strain line. She could tell he regretted what he will find. She watched his chest inhale deeply as he drew out a raspberry.

"Come and eat PB and J with us," Annabelle grabbed her uncle's hand dragging him toward the kitchen. Her mother could wait later.

Jalamia held back trying to decide whether to stay or go. She really wanted to stay, but had a house full of bugs to maintain. However it couldn't hurt to say goodbye. Everyone says goodbye. She inhaled slowly following the two into the kitchen.

She tentatively slid into a nearby chair watching the tall gruff man and the vivacious little girl sprint around him like a fey child. He kept lifting his golden head to regard her, but apparently Annabelle was jealous of her uncle's attention. The little girl was probably starving for any attention an adult could give her. She understood that more than anything. Her Child hood hadn't exactly been ideal for a young developing mind.

"So how did you two met." He asked casually coming to lean against the granite counter. His large arm folded across his chest. She found herself slavering. Has she really been without a partner for this long? Now some incredibly sexy human smiles at her she is ready to jump. She really will have to find a job.

She finally met his intense crystal blue eyes. His perfect jaw was set in a serious expression. She almost feared what to say to him, "As you can see I like to meet my neighbors and I saw this little one exploring the neighborhood and I decided to join her." She gave a half smile but he was not amused.

He opened his mouth to speak once when they heard a car pull into the circular driveway and a loud horn blared. She creased her forehead as Stephen walked swiftly to a large picture window that faced the front yard. Annabelle bounded after him. She followed at a distance.

"It's mommy's new boyfriend," Annabelle spoke loudly," Mom!," She proceeded to call her mother at the top of her lungs.

Stephen cursed mentally. His day was not exactly going great. He was in midst of investigating a murder. There also had been several disappearances of young college girls. He suspect it had something to do with a new club called the Red Dragon. He had a meeting with the order this evening. Now his sister left ten annoying messages on his phone. Now there is a beautiful stranger in his parent's home. He didn't know if that was a good thing or bad.

"Come away from the window, Annie," He took his young niece by the hand. He was glad that for once the kid obeyed. His sister had not exactly been mom of the year with her young daughter. As Annie grew older he noticed her listening skills were becoming rather lacking.

"It's mom's new boyfriend. She said I can met him this time," Annabelle informed him.

"That won't be happening soon love," He pulled her back towards the kitchen passing Jalamia.

She smirked at him, "This seems to be a private moment. I should be going," She spoke.

He didn't know why but something wanted to hold her here longer, "Wait can you watch her for a moment until I resolve this with her mother?"

He saw the hesitation in her yellowish brown eyes then she finally nodded, "Sure ...but only for as few moments. I really need to be somewhere."

He smiled, "I really appreciate this," He pushed Annie towards Jalamia. Apparently his niece took a shine to the woman. The little girl let out a squeal rushing over to grab the woman's hand. They disappeared once again into the kitchen.

The horn blared again. His brow creased as he turned to walk towards the foyer. Upstairs he heard tumbling and loud cursing. When he entered into the foyer his sister was stumbling down the spiral staircase. Her phone permanently attached to her ear and she was speaking rapid French. He moved quickly to halt her escape. She nearly bumped into him.

"Damnit Stephen. You scared the shit out of me!" She pressed a button on her white and silver I-phone and slipped it into her large purse.

"I should do more," he growled, "Where the hell are you going?"

"I have a date. I thought you received my message brother dearest. I need you to look after Annie for the night."

His eyes widen, "Have you forgotten that I have a job?"

"Oh really Stevie, it's not like I expect you to look after her. What about one of your girl friends. Think Stevie love... Think," She stepped back smoothing her long straight blond hair down the sides.

"I can't do that to somebody, Kimmy, I am not that rude," He emphasis hoping that a light bulb will go off in her head. The horn blew again and he heard the car door slam. Heavy footsteps stopped up the concrete steps and then someone starting pounding on the door.

Kimberly glared at him. Her blue eyes on fire, "If you make me late I will never forgive you for this."

"Fine, go, but this is not over!," He gave her a grave warning.

Childishly she stuck her tongue at him and stomped towards the door. She swung the door open wide revealing a tall imposing man. He wore all black which made his unusually pale skin even more white, his mouth was pressed in a thin line, but Stephen couldn't see his eyes to see how really irritated the driver was. His sister past the driver like he wasn't even there, stomping down the steps and towards a sleek black limousine. The windows were tented. He saw the door open his sister bent her head down and spoke to someone then she disappeared in to the back.

The driver bowed quickly to him and made a sharp turned marching back to the front of the car. He thought it odd the driver did not open the door and even that he had the worst professional manners he ever seen. The limo started and sprinted out of the driveway.

cam31
cam31
62 Followers
12