Summer Memories - Naked in the Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made them ask. "Do you boys want to see my bottom? You must ask nicely."

They began to literally BEG me to show them.

So I flipped over on my knees and gave them the same view I had given Scotty earlier. They were looking like there were going to have heart attacks or faint, so I stopped.

I stood up and said, "The show's over boys. Hope you liked it. Now down the river with you."

As they were taking off, one reached into his water-proof bag and took out a fifty dollar bill and handed it to me. "Please accept this as a tiny bit of our sincere thanks. This is the best day of our lives!"

I laughed and took it and slipped it between my pussy lips and waved them good bye. They loved that!

Scotty was laughing and hugging me and said it was the sexiest thing he had ever witnessed. He said he thought it was the nicest gift those old guys would get in a lifetime. That made me feel good about it too.

We walked back up the river most of the way home. When we got within a mile we took one more opportunity to look at, and touch, each other's bodies as much as we wanted. We spent another five minutes each just looking, kissing and touching. He kissed both of my boobs and nipples, all over my bare bottom and, of course, my pussy, good bye.

I gave him a nice squeeze again and I gave him a nice long hug too. It felt great. I faced him and let his big, hard penis slip between my thighs - NOT in my pussy, just up next to it. I squeezed my thighs on him tightly and I could feel him throbbing. Yes, I thought about doing more, but we are cousins, so we stopped. We got dressed and walked back to the house.

What a day! I hope you aren't mad that I did a strip tease for three men before I met you. I actually think you will find it exciting. And I will even act out all the parts for you tonight in our bedroom if you promise to make love to me afterward.

All my Love,

You faithful, loving, adoring wife,

Catherine

12