Summer Nightmare

Story Info
Flat tire leads to humiliating experience.
1.5k words
3.63
48k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summer Sunday night and I was heading home from a week at my brother's cabin in the mountains. I liked going there to get away from city life and relax with no one around. It was not the easiest place to get to but was worth the 3 hour drive. I was only about 30 minutes in to my return trip when I heard a loud bang and I thought someone had shot at me with a rifle but it was only my right front tire blowing out.

I got out to inspect the damage and fortunately I had a flashlight because it was pitch black. There was no moonlight and it was a backwoods two lane farm to market road with no streetlights. I went to get my spare only to discover it was flat. I knew I was in big trouble as there were no houses nearby and no cell phone coverage up in that area. And, I had not seen another car on my way up or back down from the cabin.

I figured I had about an hour walk to reach any type civilization so I began my hike. After about 30 minutes of walking I finally saw the headlights of a car approaching from the opposite direction. I hoped it would stop and give me a ride even if it was heading up into the mountains.

I was waving my flashlight as the car approached and it sped on by, slowing down but not stopping. Once it got past me about 100 yards, I saw the brake lights come on and it backed up to where I was standing. Inside were 3 lovely young women, two in the front seat and one in the back. They appeared to be college age girls in late teens or early 20's. I was in my early 40's and was pleased that if a car had to stop, it would be my luck that it would contain 3 hot young looking ladies.

The driver rolled down the window and I explained my predicament. She rolled the window back up to discuss with her friends and then the back door opened for me to get in. They advised they were heading up to the driver's parent's cabin for the week but would get me to a gas station for assistance. I gladly accepted their invitation and hopped in. However, I was not expecting what was to follow.

We started driving in the direction of my brother's cabin which I knew was not towards civilization but a ride is a ride that late at night and I was not going to protest. The girls said they debated picking up a strange man along the highway that late at night because they had heard horror stories of women getting abducted or killed picking up hitchhikers. The one in the front passenger seat said they were not worried as they came prepared. With that she produced a 38 caliber revolver and pointed it in my direction and the one sitting next to me pulled out a rather large knife from her purse. I was shocked and started to worry that I was going to end up dead in a ditch somewhere in the mountains!

She asked how do they know if I am not armed with a knife or gun? I assured them I was not but they needed proof. They insisted they needed to be sure and promptly instructed me to take off my clothes as a naked man cannot hide any sort of weapons. I protested but she pointed the 38 right at my crotch and said "get busy or lose what's down there".

I started by taking off my shirt and the girl in the back with me passed it along to one holding the gun. I then removed my shoes, socks and pants, and those too were passed along to the front seat. She removed my wallet from my pants and the proceeded to open her window and threw all my clothes along the road.

At that point, the girl I was sitting next to proceeded to blindfold me saying they did not want me to know where they were going. I was instructed to put out my hands and I felt them being tied together. There I was alone in a car with 3 beautiful girls, blindfolded and sitting in my underwear not knowing where we were going or what was going to happen next.

As we were driving along for what seemed like an eternity, I suddenly felt cold steel next to my thigh. I immediately knew it was the knife and I was afraid what she might do. I felt the steel between my thigh and the right leg of my boxer briefs. She said it is time to see what you got in there old timer and with that she cut thru my briefs and pulled them away from my now suddenly twitching dick! I don't know why I would get aroused from being held captive, naked and heading for who knows where but my dick started to enlarge for the girls amusement. The girls all giggled at my predicament and said they were surprised that an old guy could still get it up! Old? 42 was not old but I guess to them I was positively ancient!

I heard the window roll down and I assumed that what was left of my underwear went out the window also. I was now at the most vulnerable - naked, tied, blindfolded and under the complete control of 3 young hot girls! The one holding the revolver said they had only seen young college guys dicks and wanted to see what an old guys dick looked hard. With that I was instructed to stroke my cock until they told me to stop but I was not allowed to cum. I felt the knife against my cock and then sliding under my balls. She said if you don't do as we say, I will cut these things off and throw them out the window with your clothes.

I felt odd stroking my dick while 3 lovely young ladies watched and giggled. Unfortunately, I did not have much choice as I did not know whether losing my dick or balls was actually an option but I did not want to push my luck. So, I furiously fondled myself full knowing I was getting harder and harder and closer to exploding all over the backseat. As my breath quickened, they again cautioned me not to cum and to let them know when I was getting close to the edge.

When I came close to the moment of no return, I yelled that I was going to cum. The one with the knife suddenly grabbed my hands away from my throbbing cock and the car came to a halt. I was led from the backseat to the front of the car. I could tell I was at the front because even though I was blindfolded, I could tell bright lights were shining on me. Were they going to run me over? Remove my cock or balls and let me bleed to death out in the wilderness? All things bad ran through my mind. The one that was leading me untied my hands and told me to stay put, keeping the blindfold in place. She cautioned that the pistol was aimed at my enlarged manhood between my legs.

I was told to begin to stroke my cock again and this time, to cum. But, when I started to cum, I was to use my other hand to catch my juices and then lap them up. I did not want to cum while the ladies watched and I certainly did not want to lick up my man juices in front of them but I did not see any alternatives. I began to stroke my dick until it became apparent I was about to cum. I cupped my other hand under my cockhead and proceeded to shoot my load (or as best I could tell, quite a bit of my load!) into my waiting palm. It had been a couple of weeks since I had last had sex so I knew the amount of cum in my aching balls was going to be quite a mouthful. The girl said to go ahead and lick it up and enjoy the taste of my own cum. I had not ever done such a thing before but then again, I had never been naked in front of 3 young women, stroking my cock until I came either. I guess there is a first for everything so I reluctantly drew my cum filled palm to my lips and licked up the waiting mess I had made. One of the girls yelled to swallow every bit of cum and open my mouth to show the deed had been done to their satisfaction.

Once I had completely humiliated myself by licking up my own cum filled hand, I heard the girls giggle loudly and then one of them yelled..."Thanks for the show old timer" and the car sped away. When I removed my blindfold, I saw the taillights fading in the distance and I was left naked and humiliated in the middle of nowhere.