Summer of 18 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John Radcliffe resolved that he wasn't going to close his eyes or run off like he had in France. He didn't know though that Kara knew he was watching. He propped his telescope up on the desk - not a real telescope, more like a spotting scope, kinda like binoculars, only more powerful. He put his eye to it and adjusted the focus. He told himself there was nothing wrong with watching a beautiful woman, even if she was his daughter.

When Kara got to her breasts, she spread the lotion on them like she had in France, except maybe even more sensuously, if that was possible. She was giving her father a good show, hopefully Tommy too. Good thing she was near the pool. She could feel herself getting wet from the excitement.

"Jesus Christ," Tommy said to himself aloud, "That is so sexy. She has to know I'm watching. What I wouldn't give to have her as my wife."

Kara massaged the lotion into her breasts, then took her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and tweaked them until they were hard. One hand snaked between her legs, her fingers lightly rubbing the front of her bikini, while the other dropped by her side. Her head was back and her eyes closed. She imagined the effect she was having on her two supposed observers.

Tommy put down the binoculars, yanked his trunks painfully over his erection and headed for the stairs. He wanted to see this first hand.

John Radcliffe set the telescope aside. Kara's show was causing him a serious problem. Pleasuring himself while thinking about his daughter was not something he was going to do, so he ignored his condition and focused instead on finishing his work.

Kara heard the door slam as Tommy exited the back of his house. She opened her eyes and put her sun-glasses on. Tommy arrived as expected and she motioned him to the chair beside her. Like he had the day before, he turned the chair so he was facing her, looking at her magnificent bare tits.

John Radcliffe didn't need his telescope to see that it was Tommy Taylor who sat down to talk with Kara. She showed no surprise at his arrival and made no attempt to cover herself. She had apparently been expecting him.

Tommy and Kara talked for several minutes about nothing in particular. Then Kara said, "You missed out on applying the suntan lotion. I did it before you got here."

"So I noticed."

"You were watching?"

"Uh huh. You don't mind do you?"

"I was hoping you might."

"What if it had been someone else?"

"On the beach in France there were lots of someone elses. I don't see why it would matter. Lets go swimming."

It was now clear to Mr. Radcliffe what Kara had been unable to tell him the previous night. The easy familiarity with which Kara and Tommy talked to each other while Kara remained topless, spoke volumes about what must have already taken place between them.

Tommy went down the steps at the shallow end of the pool with Kara following. In the knee-deep water they put their arms around each other and pressed their near-naked bodies together. "How about now," Tommy asked. "How about somebody watching now?"

"It might be okay. Would you care?"

"Depends on who."

"How about my father. What if he was watching?" Kara looked over Tommy's shoulder at her father's window.

Tommy shivered a little bit. "That would definitely make me nervous, but I guess the only thing he'd see is how much we love each other."

Kara was pretty sure her father was no longer watching. "Yeah, and he might even like to know that."

John Radcliffe closed the blinds, blocking his view of the pool. He was pleased that Kara had found a suitable outlet for her sexual energy. Still, he was disappointed to no longer be the most important man in her life.