Summer of 18 Pt. 04

Story Info
Kara and Tommy are watched by Bill.
7.8k words
4.7
23.9k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer of 18, Pt. 04 - Copyright, 2007 - 2014, Trace Ekies. All rights reserved.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

'Summer of 18' is a significantly enhanced rewrite of four stories I wrote nearly seven years ago. The separate stories in their original form have appeared on two other web sites.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Kara was looking forward to an afternoon swim with Tommy and his cousin Bill. She was pretty sure Bill would like her to be naked, but she was equally sure Tommy wasn't ready for that. She didn't think she was either - maybe topless, but not all the way. She would wear the yellow string thing she had bought to wear in France. Then if Tommy was okay with it, and she had the nerve for it, she might lose the top.

Unfortunately, the sky clouded over and a light rain began around noon. Although this meant she didn't have an excuse to wear the barely-there bikini, she was still hopeful the afternoon might lead to some sexual shenanigans. Kara called Tommy to cancel the swim, but suggested he and Bill come anyway and play some games in the poolside cabana.

After the call, Kara donned a summer smock over the bra and panties she was wearing and ran to the cabana. Tommy and Bill showed up a few minutes later, having run across the back-yard in the rain, still wearing the shorts and tee's they had been wearing earlier. For the better part of an hour the three played a version of Rummy. However, the sexual situations they all had hoped for, didn't materialize.

Then the rain stopped and the sun came out. They commenced to talk about the swim they had originally intended, but it was noted that now, none was wearing a swimsuit. Kara's heart-rate climbed measurably as she imagined what she was about to suggest. "We could just swim in our underwear," she suggested as if it were a joke.

"After you," Tommy replied.

Kara had been joking but Tommy sounded serious. 'If that is what he wants,' Kara thought, she could probably do it. Afraid she would chicken out if she thought about it too long, she hastily yanked the smock over her head, jumped up from the table and ran toward the pool.

Tommy was aghast. He never dreamed Kara might take him seriously. "I was kidding," he hollered as Kara dove in. 'With her underwear wet,' he thought, 'It'll be like she isn't wearing anything at all.'

Kara was well aware that her wet underwear wasn't going to hide much, 'But, that just might be okay,' she thought with nervous excitement. Still, she kept below the surface of the water until she reached the far end of the pool. Rising to her feet in waist-deep water, she inspected her barely concealed breasts. Satisfied that even though soaking wet, her bra provided at least a pretense of concealment, she shouted to her boyfriend and his cousin, "C'mon in, the water's fine."

Tommy and Bill were stunned. Even though the distance prevented them from making out details, it was still obvious that Kara's wet underwear was not hiding much. Reluctant to have his cousin get any closer, Tommy lamely offered, "But we don't have our suits with us"

Kara though, pretending ignorance of the situation, shouted in reply, "Swim in your underwear, I am." Her nipples and aureoles were making dark shadows in the wetness of her lace bra, but that wasn't all that was showing. Her panties were thin and nearly transparent even when dry, but now, as Kara stood in the knee deep water at the other end of the pool, her water-soaked panties seemed to have disappeared.

Tommy's cousin, Bill, was drooling at the sight and anxious to accept Kara's suggestion. Still, in a weak attempt at supporting his cousin's argument, he added, "Yeah, and the cold water wouldn't be enough to keep our embarrassment from showing."

Grinning at them, Kara responded, "Your embarrassment? What ever do you mean?"

Not really believing Kara could be so naïve, Bill nevertheless replied, "You know. Wet underwear isn't going to do much to conceal our excitement. You might get offended."

"Offended? Really? Because I caused two hunks a little excitement? I would rather think I should be flattered. Besides, in this wet underwear, my excitement might show some too."

Kara looked at herself as if to confirm what she had said. The cool water had done nothing to keep her nipples from hardening. Pretending surprise she said, "Uh yeah Tommy, why didn't you do something to stop me. I had no idea it would be this obvious..."

In spite of Kara's profession of shock over how exposed she was, Tommy saw she was making no attempt to cover herself. "I tried to stop you," he protested, realizing however, that anything he said would likely be futile.

Kara looked with feigned puzzlement at first one dripping wet breast, then the other. Looking up she said, "Well, I didn't think... at least I must not have heard." Then seeming to reconcile herself to the situation, she added cheerfully, "Well whatever. Can't change it now. Are you two coming in or aren't you?"

Tommy looked at Bill, who seemed anxious to be in the pool with Kara. He considered the situation for a few seconds. He was warming up to the idea of Kara showing-off in front of his cousin, in fact he was even feeling twitches of excitement at the prospect of it.

Tommy nodded to his cousin. Bill nodded back. Both pulled their t-shirts over their heads and unbuttoned their shorts, letting them drop to the ground. Kara noted that each was wearing briefs and, although they were some distance away, she saw that Bill's concern was valid. Each was exhibiting a noticeable level of excitement.

The guys stepped out of their flip-flops, sat down at the edge of the pool and slipped in. The water was deep, over their heads at that end of the pool, and both clung to the side to keep from going under. "You're not staying there, are you," Kara taunted. "I won't bite. Promise."

Kara waited briefly for a response that did not come. Then taking a deep breath, her breasts stretching her bra to its limits, she dove under, swimming toward the deep end of the pool. After traveling the length of the pool underwater, her fingertips hit the wall between Tommy and Bill. She surfaced and clung to the edge.

She looked from one to other and said, "Now we don't have to scream at each other." Both were looking away. She turned to Tommy. Her breasts were still below the surface of the water but the water soaked fabric of her bra wasn't hiding much. "What," she said to him.

Tommy turned to look at her partially exposed breasts but said nothing. He still wasn't sure how he felt about his nearly naked girlfriend being so close to his cousin.

"I'll bet your cousin isn't so bashful," Kara said as she turned to the other side. Bill turned and followed the movement of Kara's breasts through the water. "You like my boobs, don't you," she asked.

"Well yeah," Bill said as he looked at the nearest breast, "What man wouldn't." He looked to the other breast, then back again. "I mean, like uh... that shirt you were wearing this morning was pretty sexy, but it kinda hid how, uh... nicely shaped you are."

Kara had her back to the side of the pool. Her shoulders were pulled back, her arms behind with her fingers gripping the lip of the pool. She pushed her chest forward. "Tell me, Bill, which is sexier. The shirt with no underwear? Or the underwear with no shirt."

Licking his lips as he looked from one breast to the other, he murmured trance-like, "Well, I'm not sure I can say. I kinda like 'em both."

Kara turned her head toward Tommy, a grin overtaking her as she angled her breasts toward him. "Jealous yet?" she teased, "I think you're cousin's coming on to me."

"No, not jealous." Tommy attempted to appear confident. "At least I better not be. I'm sure you get that reaction a lot. In fact, I'll bet you got plenty of it in France."

"France?" Bill interrupted, "You were in France?"

Turning to him, Kara pulled herself up until her breasts were just above the surface of the water. "Uh huh," she acknowledged, "A few weeks ago, at the beginning of the summer."

"Wow! What was it like?"

"Well, it was uh... European of course. But I'm sure you guessed that much."

"Yeah, right, I did, but did you uh..." He looked again to her breasts. "...go to one of those topless beaches?"

"Yes. And I even went topless." Kara smiled. "That is what you really want to know, isn't it?"

"Oh, wow, that is so cool." Bill's eyes widened. "Were there a lot of people on the beach?"

"Well, yeah, I guess so. Quite a few anyway."

"Men and women?"

"Of course."

"Were they all topless?"

"Most of them."

Trying to disguise his lecherous thoughts, Bill carefully asked, "Like uh... how old were they?"

Kara looked down. The water kept her from seeing Bill's package but she was sure it was straining his underwear. "The women you mean?" she asked innocently.

Bill was practically stammering. "Uh huh... the teenage girls. Girls our age. Were most of them topless too?"

"Yeah, in fact it was mostly older women that weren't topless. I would guess that any girl that had anything worth showing off was topless."

"Oh shit!" Bill said quietly, imagining the sight. "Were you with anybody," he asked, trying to clarify the picture.

"Just my father."

Bill's astonishment was evident as he questioned, "Your father? ... He was with you?"

"Sure, he took me there," Kara said matter-of-factly.

"Your father." Bill was still expressing disbelief. "And he didn't care that you were topless?"

"Well, he might have been a little embarrassed at first, but he got used to it." Kara answered evenly.

"And you? It didn't bother you to have him, and all those other guys, looking at your uh..." He looked again to Kara's chest.

"Boobs, tits, whatever... no, not really. In fact, I think I kinda liked it." She took a deep breath, expanding her chest. "Besides, it wasn't exactly the first time."

Bill squinted as he asked, "You go topless at home too?"

"Around my father?" Kara blurted in disbelief at the question, then allowed the possibility, "No, but I'm sure I could if I wanted."

"Then when?"

"When what?

"When were you topless, before the beach I mean."

"Oh, christ, I'm not sure." Kara looked up as if searching for the answer. "Different times in France, I suppose. When we were sightseeing once or twice."

"You went topless when you were sightseeing?" Bill again expressed disbelief.

"No, of course not," Kara explained, "But I did get a little carried away one day when a bunch of men started taking pictures of me."

"Carried away?"

"Well, I was posing and they were cheering me on. I had my top unbuttoned, and..."

"Could they see anything?"

"Well, I wasn't wearing a bra." She looked down at the one she was wearing, soaking wet and nearly transparent.

Bill followed her gaze. It had become clear that she didn't mind him looking. "And could they see your uh... tits then."

The trace of a blush lit up Kara's cheeks. "Well, I suppose so. It wasn't like I was trying to hide them or anything."

"And they were taking pictures?"

"Uh huh, of course," she replied confidently.

"And you didn't mind?"

Kara's eyes narrowed to slits. "Nooo..." she drew out, "Should I have?"

"And your father?"

Kara appeared almost disinterested. Without showing any concern she replied, "Yeah, he was taking pictures too. In fact he took quite a few."

"You and your father... uh... are you..."

Kara's eyes went wide in anger, "No way!" she shouted, "He just likes the way I look, and I don't see why that should bother me, or you either."

Bill hesitated, careful not to make it appear as if he was arguing. "That's not what I meant. Of course he likes to look, and so do I. Is it bothering you that I'm looking at you now?" He pointedly looked at her breasts.

"Nooo..." Kara batted her eyes. "I am flattered, but bothered? No. Should I be?"

Kara turned her body and her gaze from one to the other and back again, repeatedly. Nearly a full minute passed without anyone saying anything. The guys looked Kara over while she basked in their attention, still acting though, as if she were indifferent to the situation.

Tommy was beginning to enjoy the way Kara was teasing. He knew she was enjoying herself and merely acting as if she didn't realize the effect she was having. Tommy was curious as to how far she would go. He also was unsure as to how far he wanted her to go.

Looking at Kara's almost transparent bra, he ventured, "Do you want to take it off."

Kara replied, "What? Take what off?" She knew what Tommy meant and knew that Tommy knew too.

"Your bra, do you want to take it off," Tommy asked, "You let strangers take topless pictures of you, and you went topless at the beach. I thought you might want to get topless now too."

"Not a good idea," Kara said sternly to Tommy, tilting her head in Bill's direction.

Bill protested, "Hey, you don't have to hold off on my account? I'll behave."

"What I mean is not now, maybe later," Kara said, "I need to think about it. How about we play a game or something first."

"Yeah, well okay," Tommy said, "But you are going to think about it."

"Yeah, and..." Bill said. "We, uh... well, I don't know about Tommy, but I won't even look, or pay any attention."

"Really? Then what's the point? Where's the fun in that?" Kara joked. "Seriously though. Lets play a game. Does either of you have a quarter?"

"You're not thinking we could play that quarter game you and I played a couple years back, are you."

"I hadn't thought about that but it could be fun." Kara paused. Her eyes grew big. Her smile widened. "Ummh, both of you running your hands over my body, looking for the quarter?" Then she turned serious. "But no, it wouldn't work so well in the pool. No, I was thinking of something else."

Tommy had been imagining it right along with Kara, but as she turned serious, so did he. "Yeah, that would get a little weird with all three of us anyway. But to answer your question, yes, I do have a quarter in my pants pocket. I'd get it, but in my underwear... well that might be embarrassing."

"Bragging or complaining," Kara asked. "Or are you just trying to get me to do it. I don't care. I'll do it." Kara swam over to the ladder and grabbed hold, pulling herself up.

With her wet panties stretched tight across her butt, it looked as if Kara wasn't wearing anything at all. She took her time getting out of the pool, giving the guys plenty of opportunity to feast on her backside.

At the top of the ladder, she stopped and looked back over her shoulder. "I guess my panties are kinda see-through, especially when they're wet." Being more of a tease than sounding as if she really meant it, she added, "I hope you don't mind." She turned and walked over to where the guys had left their shorts.

As she bent over searching the pockets, Kara kept her butt pointed toward the pool. Tommy and Bill were fixated on her wet body. After retrieving a quarter from Tommy's pants, she gave them a knowing look and walked to the diving board.

At the end of the board, Kara turned toward Tommy and Bill. She was only a few feet from them and they were being afforded the best view so far of the front-side of her panties. Like the back, it was virtually transparent. Kara was shaved though, and even in the wet panties, there was only a hint of what the panties were hiding.

Kara described the rules of the game. "When its your turn, at the end of the diving board, turn and drop the quarter over your shoulder, into the pool." She dropped the quarter over her shoulder. "Give it time to settle to the bottom. Then go after it. You have to find the quarter without coming up for air."

"What happens if I can't do it," Bill asked.

"You have to truthfully answer one question from each of the other two."

"Any question," Tommy asked.

"Yes. I mean, it has to be a question you would know the answer to. But yes, any question."

"Alright, you go first," Tommy said.

"Let me see. I am on the diving board and the quarter is already on the bottom of the pool, so yeah, that makes sense," Kara quipped sarcastically. She turned and dove in. The quarter had been on the bottom for a couple of minutes and had slid close to the drain. Kara found it easily and floated to the surface, holding it proudly over her head.

Tommy was next, and at first, could not find the quarter. He was nearly out of air when he spotted it. He grabbed it quickly and shot to the surface. His lungs burned as he gulped in the fresh air.

It was Bill's turn, but he didn't have the swimming experience of Kara or Tommy. Instead of diving, he jumped in and then had to turn over before he could even begin to look. His eyes were not accustomed to the chlorine flavored pool water and he had trouble seeing. He was forced to the surface without having found the quarter.

"I haven't found it yet," Bill said, "You two be thinking about your questions while I look for it." When he surfaced the second time, he produced the quarter.

After Bill passed the quarter to Kara, Tommy spoke boldly, "My question is, are you still a virgin?"

"Well, sort of."

"Sort of?" Tommy asked. "Either you are or you aren't. Which is it?"

Bill's face turned red. He looked into the water. "Yeah, I guess I am."

"You don't need to act ashamed," Kara said. "Until recently, your cousin was too, or at least that's what he wanted me to think."

"You mean," asked Bill, "You and Tommy are..."

"You don't get to ask the questions, at least not yet. Its my turn now," Kara snapped. Then adopting an easier tone, she asked, "Have you ever seen a girl naked? I mean since you've been a teenager, and pictures don't count."

"Uh... same answer."

"Meaning 'no'?"

"Yes, I mean no. No I haven't."

Kara looked at him. She cocked her head to the side. "But you do want to, don't you?"

Tommy jumped in with, "Hey, that's two questions."

"Okay, you're right," Kara said, "I'll save that for next time. Give me the quarter."

After getting the quarter from Bill, Kara attempted to pull herself up and over the edge of the pool but couldn't do it by herself. She was partly there, her breasts about level with the edge of the pool and her waist just above the water-line when she ran out of steam. "Help me guys," she pleaded.

Bill and Tommy each grabbed one of her legs and pushed upward. As her butt cleared the water and rose to the level of the pool deck, both found their faces only inches from Kara's transparently covered ass. "Quit staring and help me over the edge," Kara chided.

The two pushed until Kara's knees were on the pool deck, where she knelt to catch her breath, her butt perched in the air, offering Bill and Tommy an awesome view of her nearly bare pussy. Kara could feel the intensity of their gaze and held the pose a few seconds longer than necessary.

As Kara slowly rose to her feet, Tommy and Bill were in such a trance that they failed to notice the approving smile she gave to each of them. They continued to stare as she walked across the deck and onto the diving board. Kara ignored their attention as she tossed the quarter into the pool, then dove in after it.

After searching some time for the quarter, Kara finally spotted it but decided she didn't have enough air left in order to retrieve it. As her head popped above the surface of the water, she said, "I know where it is but I'm going to have to go back for it."

By the time she surfaced with the quarter, Bill was ready with a question. As soon as Kara reached the edge of the pool, he asked, "Are you and Tommy making it?"

Kara was sure Bill would ask that question and had already decided how she would answer it. "Yes," she replied flatly. Bill was sure that was the correct answer, but he was astounded that Kara had not at least tried to duck the question.