Summer of 1988 Outside Ch. 01

Story Info
18 year old enjoys being naked outdoors.
4.8k words
4.1
34.2k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers

Chapter 1: The First Time

I was 18 years young in the summer of 1988. I lived in an average Midwestern town with my father. I had just finished my junior year of high school and was enjoying the freedom that summer brings to a young single male.

My father owned a small but lucrative business in town. I worked there part time growing up and usually spent the summers working at the shop and hanging out with friends. The house I grew up in, and living in at the time of this story, was home in every sense of the word. It was only my dad and I living there which afforded me many liberties as a young adult. Needless to say I was quite independent and adventurous.

My dad was at home every night during the weekdays. I saw him during the day at the shop but not much in the evenings or weekends as I was busy with friends and being a teenager – a kinky one at that. I lived in the basement where, years earlier, my dad built a larger living area comprised of a bedroom, bathroom, and recreation area complete with a fully stocked bar and fireplace. I moved into the downstairs bedroom as a young teen. My dad hosted parties a few times during the year in the recreation area but pretty much kept to himself on the main floor of the house. I kept to myself downstairs in the basement, only venturing upstairs to grab a bite to eat in the kitchen when I was hungry.

I soon realized there were a few unintended benefits to having my own space in the basement. Being a young man I had a rather wild imagination and a libido that was insatiable. I could satisfy my horny urges without worry of getting caught or embarrassed by my dad. Secondly, the house was built on a hill and I could come and go without having to walk upstairs. I had my own private entrance into the house and my living space. I was, for the most part, responsible for myself and enjoying the freedom at 18.

The driveway, where I parked my car, was just outside the door. My dad parked his car under the wooden deck behind the house as well; however, he preferred to walk up the stairs outside and enter through the living room.

It wasn't long after moving into the basement when I began to experiment with my own nakedness. I soon realized how much I enjoyed being nude. I would drive home after school and basketball practice and take a shower. Since I was nearly always alone downstairs I simply didn't bother to put on any clothes afterwards. At first I was nervous about getting caught or being seen but the adrenaline rush I felt kept me doing it more and more. It soon became a daily routine for me to study at my desk, watch TV, or finish my chores without a stitch of clothing on. It was liberating and arousing and made it extremely easy to pleasure myself and masturbate whenever I felt like it (which was quite often).

I enjoyed looking at myself and rubbing my naked body with my hands. I would touch myself from my shoulders down to my ankles enjoying the fact that I was free of my clothes. I soon began to play little games that pushed my kinky desire to be naked and explore past the relative safety of the basement. I would leave the door open or the blinds in the windows up while I streaked around inside in the nude. At night, under the cover of darkness, I would walk outside completely naked and masturbate on the driveway or while hidden in the bushes and trees that lined the house.

As I got older I also ventured out further from my home. I would leave my clothes inside my house and, wearing only a pair of running shoes, sneak around the neighborhood. The adrenaline rush from being outside completely nude and vulnerable was intoxicating. I stayed mostly hidden in the shadows or next to parked cars on the street. I fantasized about being seen by a stranger or a neighbor in my nakedness as I stroked my hard cock in the night air. Sometimes I would push my kinky desires to the edge by jogging naked down the middle of the street or walking directly under a streetlight and exposing my nudity to anyone who might be in the area.

I had gotten so bold as to climb certain trees around the neighborhood and jerk off in the middle of the night while the occasional car drove by. The leaves in the trees concealed my naked body while I watched the cars' headlights slowly drive by. I even made my way onto the high school football field that was a block away from my house. I ran around the track and sat in the bleachers while I stroked my hard cock. There had been a few close calls where I thought somebody had seen me but nobody seemed to know of my nocturnal outings.

So this story begins as I found myself on summer break from high school. I didn't have a steady girlfriend. The summer was going along as most summers did in the Midwest. The warm nights allowed me to fulfill my kinky hobby of being naked outside. This particular summer found me pushing myself to try even kinkier scenarios outside in public.

It must have been the fact that I was 18 and horny every second of the day because I found myself constantly in an aroused state of mind. My dad had the largest stash of Playboy magazines that I had ever seen and I did my best to jerk off to as many centerfold models as possible over the years. I would masturbate in the morning when I woke up and at night before going to bed. Heck, if I had a free moment alone in the basement my dick would get hard instantly.

It was a Saturday evening and I had just got home from a friend's house. I had drank a few beers and wasn't ready to call it a night just yet. I parked my car in the driveway and made my way into the basement. I needed to do some laundry so I decided to take off what I was wearing and add it to the clothes already in the washer. I kicked off my shoes and sat my naked body on the couch to watch some TV.

I flipped the channel to Cinemax hoping there would be some skin flick on. I was in luck. My dick began to stiffen as I watched the movie. It showed a naked chick playing with herself in the woods while some guy spied on her hidden in the distance. I started to stroke my hard cock as I watched in excitement. It wasn't long before I was on the verge of an orgasm. I shot a load of cum onto my stomach and chest and enjoyed the sensation of the release from ejaculating.

I finished watching the skin flick and decided to go to bed. I wiped myself off and walked to my bedroom and laid down between the cool cotton sheets of my bed. They felt good against my naked skin.

I laid in bed, tossing and turning, unable to fall asleep. My mind kept replaying over and over again the scene of the two people naked and masturbating in the woods. I was rock hard lying in bed thinking about this. I kicked off my covers and grabbed my hard cock. I masturbated as I imagined myself being out in the deep woods completely naked.

Suddenly I opened my eyes and sat up. What was I thinking? Why couldn't I just get in my car and drive to the woods right now? I stood up and turned on the light switch. I put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I pulled on some shoes and grabbed my car keys. I walked to the back door and quietly opened it in order to not wake my dad upstairs. My eyes adjusted to the darkness as I walked outside and closed the door behind me.

My erection pushed against my shorts as I made my way in the darkness towards my car. I was wide awake and hornier than ever. I wanted to remove all of my clothes and run around naked somewhere in the woods until morning. I had a desire to stroke my hard cock in the great outdoors and roll around under the trees and stars. I was about to push my kinky nighttime naked activities beyond the neighborhood and into the unknown woods a few miles away.

I opened my car door and put it in neutral. I slowly pushed my car down the driveway and onto the street so I wouldn't wake my dad. I then jumped inside and let my car coast down the street until I was far enough away to start the engine and drive away. I put the car in second gear and began to drive towards the woods on the other side of the neighborhood. There was a section of forest and an open field a few miles away from where I lived. It was a remote area on a dirt road with no streetlights nearby. A small creek divided the woods from a private golf course on the opposite side.

I parked my car on the side of the road about ¼ of a mile from the trailhead. I intentionally parked far enough away in case someone noticed my car and stopped to investigate. This way they wouldn't see where I was or, more importantly, what I was doing. I turned off the engine and sat for a moment looking around to see if anyone was in the area. Since my shorts didn't have any pockets I decided to hide my car keys under the driver seat out of sight. The clock on the radio displayed 2:15 AM.

I was nervous and excited as I opened my car door and got out. I quietly closed the door and looked around, waiting for my eyes to adjust in the pitch black darkness. The moon and stars were clearly visible in the cloudless night sky. I watched and listened for any sign of other people or activity. Not seeing anybody, I began walking toward the trailhead that led into the woods.

The warm summer night air was quiet as I walked down the dirt road. I soon found the trailhead that led into an open field and the woods beyond. Crickets and the occasional gust of wind through the leaves in the trees were the only sounds to be heard. I gently grabbed my hard cock in my shorts as I walked through the grassy field trying to find a good spot to remove my clothes and get naked. The excitement was building as I anticipated what I was about to do for the very first time.

I had walked for about five minutes through the open field and into the woods when I decided to stop under a large willow tree. I stood in the quiet darkness and listened. It was dead silent. The grass around me was about three feet tall. I could see the edge of the tree line about 100 feet in front of me which ran parallel to a small creek. On the opposite side of the creek was a private golf course.

This looked like a good spot. I removed my shorts and t-shirt and placed them by the base of the tree. I took off my shoes and placed them next to my clothes as well. I stood naked and fully erect in the tall grass while I began to touch my body from head to toe. The feeling of being completely nude and alone in the forest under the summer night sky felt invigorating. This new experience felt erotic in a whole new way.

I grabbed my hard cock and eagerly started stroking myself. I roamed aimlessly through the grass and trees in the darkness while I masturbated. I felt alive and free. My naked body was hyper-sensitive to my surroundings. The warm night breeze, the sensation of the foliage against my skin, and the fact that I was naked outside in the open all aroused me and increased my sexual cravings.

The grass tickled my nude body as I teased and stroked my cock in my hands. I pretended that I was a big game hunter and gripped tightly in my hands was a gun – unsheathed and fully loaded. It felt so good to masturbate out in the open. This intense sense of freedom combined with my clandestine affair out in the woods at night had me feeling hornier than I had ever felt before.

I felt my orgasm growing in my loins and I knew I was getting ready to cum. I wanted to shoot my load everywhere but at the same time I didn't want this feeling to end. I knelt down in the grass while I continued to pleasure myself. My body seemed to come alive as I stroked my hard cock, bringing me closer and closer to climax.

I laid on my back and arched my hips off the ground as my orgasm took over my body. I watched as load after load of cum shot out of me and flew into the air. I felt my seed land on my chest and arms as I tugged on my erection there in the grass under the summer night sky.

My naked body was motionless in the darkness as I felt the calm relaxation of a satisfying orgasm cover me like a warm blanket. I looked up into the night sky at the moon and countless stars and enjoyed the moment.

After a few minutes I stood up and made my way in the darkness towards the creek near the edge of the woods. Sweat was dripping down my body and I was sticky from cumming on myself. My semi-hard cock led the way as I silently walked and listened for the creek.

I felt the grass under my bare feet gradually shift to a cool claylike substance with small pebbles and rocks. The creek was close by. I could smell the dampness in the air as I focused my eyes in the darkness. I could barely see the slow moving creek and a few pools of water in the moonlight. I cautiously stepped into the cool stream and looked for a pool of water deep enough to immerse myself in.

I made my way upstream walking in the middle of the creek. It wasn't long before I stumbled upon a deep section of water. The small pool was about three feet deep and maybe ten feet in diameter. It was large enough to cool my naked body from the warm summer night and rinse off. I knelt down in the pool and splashed the refreshing water on my body.

I looked up and down the creek as I sat in the water cooling off. The moonlight reflected off the water and in the many pools and eddies that made up the slow moving creek. I listened for any sign of activity other than my own. The trickle of water, chirping crickets, and my own breathing was all I could hear.

I stretched out in the pool of water and floated on my back. Through the trees I could see the stars and moon as they lit up the cloudless night sky. A shooting star briefly flew overhead before burning up in the atmosphere. I felt completely relaxed as I floated quietly in the creek. I closed my eyes and listened to the stillness.

It wasn't long before my cock returned to full erectness. The fact that I was naked and free outdoors seemed to be more of a turn on to me than I had ever imagined. The pale white skin of my erect cock appeared to glow in the darkness compared to the rest of my tanned body. This was even more noticeable as I floated in the darkness with only my face and erection above the water. I felt extremely aroused knowing that I was alone and free to pleasure myself at will.

I exhaled and let my entire body sink below the water. It was instantly quiet as I held my breath and felt my naked body slowly sink to the rocky bottom. I grabbed my hard cock and began to masturbate while holding my breath underwater. I had never felt more sexually aroused or in tune with my surroundings as I was at that moment. I remained underwater, stroking my cock in this way, for as long as my lungs would allow.

I eventually sat up and took a deep breath as my head silently pierced the surface of the water. I continued to masturbate while I sat in the cool water with just the top of my head up to my nose exposed to the night air. In this position I blended into the quiet darkness of the creek. My barely exposed head appeared like any of the other numerous rocks in the stream. I silently watched and listened in the still darkness while my hands teased my sensitive cockhead and squeezed my ball sac. A fury of underwater activity was edging me closer to an eruption while above the water it was completely calm. I was in total ecstasy.

I slowly spun my body around while submerged in the water to look at my surroundings. The woods looked very different from this vantage point. I felt like I belonged to these woods and this stream. I felt that exposing myself here in the dark of night somehow brought me closer to the earth and Mother Nature. The reality that I was completely naked and vulnerable in these woods only heightened my sexual experience. I continued to jerk off in this way while listening and looking around in the dark.

Some movement caught my eye in the darkness about fifty feet downstream. I sat perfectly still as my eyes focused in that direction. I heard something splashing along the edge of the creek and soon realized it was a family of four raccoons. They were probably scavenging for crawfish or anything else edible under the rocks and debris. I watched as they carelessly made their way towards me in the dark of night.

My hands continued to stroke my submerged erection as I kept an eye on the raccoons. I was a visitor in their home environment. My mind pondered as to what might be the proper introduction as they noticed this naked human being masturbating in what may very well have been their favorite fishing hole.

I briefly considered jumping out of the water to see their reaction at witnessing a naked, horny teenager masturbating in their creek. Maybe they would scatter and run away? Maybe they would mount an attack and lung at me, possibly biting my manhood in self-defense? How would I explain that to the nurse at the emergency room? Maybe, just maybe, they had seen other naked, horny teenage boys getting their rocks off in the woods before and couldn't care less? Whatever the case was, I remained submerged up to my nose in the creek watching the raccoons and stroking my harder-than-ever cock.

As they got closer the raccoon in front stood on his hind legs and sniffed the air. The others gathered around and did the same. It was then that they seemed to realize my presence in the creek just a few feet away. They were close enough to me that I noticed a few of them were holding some type of cloth in their mouths.

It didn't take long for me to realize that the raccoons had stolen my shorts and t-shirt.

"Hey!" I whispered out loud as I relinquished my grip from around my cock and stood up in order to grab my clothes from the four-legged thieves. Each of them ran in a different direction as I tried to haphazardly chase after them. I didn't stand a chance at catching the raccoons but I was hoping to surprise them enough so that they would drop my clothing in their attempt to run away.

In a matter of seconds the raccoons and my clothes were nowhere in sight. I must have given them quite a show as my naked body crawled around in the creek on my hands and knees in the darkness chasing after shadows. I stood up and looked around. It appeared that I was alone once again in the darkness with only my kinky thoughts and rock hard erection. I climbed back into the cool water and submerged my body as I had been before the raccoons so rudely interrupted me. I returned my attention to the much needed task of stroking my hard cock. What can I say? I like to finish what I start.

As I was masturbating, the realization that I had no clothes to put on in case somebody saw me or came into the woods entered my thoughts. I was now truly naked and vulnerable outdoors in the night. The risk of what I was doing felt very real suddenly. I had no way of getting any clothes until I was safely back at home. What would I do or say if someone caught me like this? For a brief moment I panicked and felt like running back to my car and driving away.

Just as I began to second guess what I was doing I felt my body on the verge of an orgasm. I threw caution to the wind and stood up in the middle of the creek and stroked my erection rapidly. Semen arched from the tip of my cock as I climaxed, splattering on the rocks and in the stream in front of me. It felt like every muscle in my naked wet body flexed as I stood in the creek bed and stroked every last drop of cum from my cock.

I gave my hard cock one final squeeze before I let go and relished in the sensation of yet another orgasmic release. I stood there in the creek, naked and satisfied, fully exposed in the summer night air. I looked around while I caught my breath and wiped the water from my face. The night air suddenly felt cold as it blew against my naked wet body. I shivered from sitting and masturbating in the cool water of the creek for too long. I needed to warm myself.

I wrapped my arms tightly around my chest and walked towards the tall grass that lined the creek. I stepped into the dry grass and proceeded to make my way back towards the willow tree to see if my shoes might still be there. Thank goodness I hid my keys under the seat in the car and not with my clothes and shoes. The raccoons may have left me naked out in the woods but luckily I could still drive home.

quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers
12