Summer of 2K and 17 Challenge 03

Story Info
The challenge continues...this time at home.
1.3k words
4.44
8.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stories in this series are going to vary in length and sexiness. It all depends on the cards chosen for the challenge. All of the challenges were developed, and agreed upon by us. We consider everything described to be happening between consensual adults.

Most of these stories are for our enjoyment, and we enjoy sharing that which turns us on. Perhaps, you can develop your own challenges. Go ahead and use ours if you wish. We are not claiming any ownership of ideas shared within these challenges.

We hope you enjoyed the first 2 challenges. This one involves using our outdoor space which is our favorite playground in the summer.

_________

I hold the cards before you, daring you to pick one.

The rules are simple. Begin the task immediately upon reading the card. You have 5 minutes from the time you place the card on the table. Some of these challenges for the summer require us to be home alone. The others, like the one you are about to choose, will require discretion, yet tame enough for the great outdoors.

And so the game begins.

You read the card. You smile as you place the card facedown on the table. I watch as you head to the bedroom.

Moments later, you emerge in your swimsuit. As you head outside, you tell me to move the lounger off the deck and into the grass. I head outside, feeling a wet spot hit my boxers.

I move the lounger. You walk up, staring at me while you remove the suit straps off your shoulders. You raise your arms up out of the suit, creating the illusion of a one piece suit. You lay down onto the lounger, on your stomach.

As I undress you with my eyes, I realize this is my cue to begin.

I walk over and open the shed. I pull out the mower and other assorted lawn tools.

I step into the shed, pulling one of the doors closed, leaving the other open. From here, I can watch you work on your tan.

You lean up onto your elbows. The effect of gravity is immediate. The top of your suit slowly loosens and falls down, revealing the tops of your tits. You reach down with your left hand and adjust the suit ever so slowly down.

Just as I get a glimpse of a nipple, you stop and adjust the suit to barely cover the areolas.

I can no longer take in this sight without taking part. I undress in the shed, completely removing all my clothes.

My dick hardens.

I step into the doorway.

I begin stroking myself.

You look over, and turn onto your side with your tits now facing me.

With your left hand, you lower the suit off of your left breast.

Your hard nipple and the sight of your skin are almost too much. I won't last long.

Then, off script, you lean up on your right arm, and completely pull your suit down to reveal your other breast.

That does it. Or, so I think. You shake your head no at me, and lay on your stomach.

I get dressed, and head into the yard to work on cutting the grass. At least your suit is still pulled down.

For the next hour, I try various ways to get you off of your stomach. I walk by with the mower, shooting grass all over you. You just look at me. I brush it off your back.

I walk by with the edger, but quickly turn and go the other way. This may not be safe.

I begin raking the grass. I stop next to you, and pull on your swimsuit, bringing it down to your ass. Now, I can see that your breasts and stomach are not covered by the suit.

I pat you on the ass and walk away.

Now, the make or break moment. I get the hose, and begin watering the flowers on the deck. I work my around the deck with the hose. The sun now shines fully on your body. I can beads of sweat forming on your lower back. The back of your hair darkens with moisture.

"You sure look hot." I say.

"Don't even think about it." You tell me.

"What? Me? Do what.......?" I stop mid-sentence and hit her back with the hose.

She stays in her spot, unmoved by the cold water.

"Actually, that feels pretty good." She says, smiling.

Well, that backfired. She is not moving. The whole point of this challenge was for her to flash me and make me cum. But, this is a definite improvement. I spray down her back and legs, and then move onto the rest of the deck.

So, I have to figure out some way to get her to turn over. This seems to be the challenge now. More for me than for her, the challenge has completely changed course.

In all honesty, I can only see one option. I need to grease the wheels, so to speak. I go fetch a tumbler of ice water, sunscreen, and a towel. I also gather my courage, and head outside.

I sit down next to you.

"Good job, hotness. I need to head out front. Here's a drink, and I'll put some sunscreen on you before I go." I say.

"Thanks. I like teasing you like this." She says.

I put the drink down where she can reach it, then get some lotion to put on her back. I cover her pretty well. I work my way down from her shoulders to her ass, lightly getting right under the swimsuit. I sneak a few touches of sideboob, and then I cover her legs and bottoms of her feet.

"How's that?" I ask.

"Feels like you got everything." She replies.

"Okay. I'll be back in a few minutes.

I stand, then begin to step over the lounger. I stop when I am straddling her. I quickly reach up to her swimsuit, lingering for just a second, and then....I grab it quickly and pull as forcefully as I can.

She is completely surprised as the suit easily drags down her legs, and off her feet. Now, I have my wife naked on the lounger. I step back to my original spot, and grab the towel I brought. I fold it in half, and place it across her ass.

"You are suck a jerk." She exclaims.

"Well, I have your suit, and you have to stay here with just this towel until I return." I state with authority.

"What if I just put the towel on and go inside?" She asks.

"That's up to you. But, this is an incredible view, and I won't be gone long." I assure her.

"Fine." She says.

"And, it's a tiny hand towel from the guest bathroom. You won't be able to cover anything." I lie.

"Fine. You will pay the price later." She says.

"That's what I'm counting on." I laugh.

I pretty much race thru the front yard work. I can finish it later as needed.

I head back to rescue my wife, only to find a surprise. She is still on her stomach, but completely naked, towel nowhere to be seen. Holy guacamole!

As I walk over, she turns over.

"I thought I heard you coming back. I bet that front yard looks pretty crappy." She says.

"Go ahead and check it out yourself." I direct.

She lifts the small towel from behind the lounger, dries her face, and then places it directly over her pussy. Sitting there naked, I am now convinced I pretty much won this challenge.

"I declare myself the winner of this challenge." She states.

"Oh?" I ask.

"Yes. Not only am I completely naked, but our neighbors can see. And...you didn't cum while you were in the shed." She states.

"I gladly concede defeat. This time. So, start planning that trip to the beach. But tell me one thing. Why did you lie there exposed, possibly to the neighbors?" I inquire.

I grow instantly hard when you tell me you don't care who sees you. But, that's for another day.