Summer Of '76 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

"YES!" Danielle screamed out, thrashing her burning sex into Jennifer's face. "Do it! You've made me so horny, now make me cum!" Danielle ordered her young lover. She grabbed Jennifer's face and crammed it between her legs. "EAT ME!" Danielle screamed out again when she felt that her time of release was nearing.

Jennifer did as her beautiful friend had ordered; her tongue slithered inside Danielle like a snake into its burrow. She looked to Danielle; her face was filled with immense pleasure and a little look of surprise. Danielle had her pretty blue eyes squeezed shut and her sexy mouth was wide open as she gasped for air.

"Jennifer!" Danielle screamed out when she felt the time had come. She was going to orgasm on the tongue of her long-time friend. "Oh, son of a fucking bitch!" Danielle moaned as her orgasm ran through her young body. Her tight vagina locked around Jennifer's hot tongue as her body exploded. "YES! YES!" Danielle screamed as loud as she possibly could as her back arched in delight and her slim legs spread wide to receive her friend.

Jennifer kept her tongue deep inside Danielle, licking and teasing her flaming vagina walls as much as she could. She wanted her friend to never forget this wonderful day as long as she lived. She wanted Danielle for her own.

The two beautiful girls rested in each other's arms. "Do you think that you could help me now?" Jennifer asked as she softly kissed her delighted friend, as a blissful smile spread across her lips. Jennifer wanted Danielle to do all the same breathtaking things to her burning sex.

"I'll sure try," Danielle said as she returned the loving kiss. "Let me on top," she added, with a sexy tone in her sweet voice. The two girls traded places. Danielle looked down at the lovely creature under her. She had loved Jennifer for so long as a sister, but now the love had turned into something new, something Danielle could really learn to enjoy.

Her mouth covered Jennifer's puffy nipples and her hot tongue encircled them. But that filled Danielle's entire mind was sliding her tongue across her friends' hot sex and her very supple thighs. She had always enjoyed it so much when Jennifer wore skimpy shorts, seeing her thighs and the tender flesh that lie just under them.

Danielle moved down Jennifer's body to her warm and swollen mound. "You're so beautiful!" she moaned as her mouth moved to Jennifer's supple thighs. She tenderly kissed them, enjoying the taste of her long-time friends' bare flesh for the very first time.

"Oh my Danielle!" Jennifer cried out with joy as Danielle kissed around her thighs and slowly moved to her tender outer labia mound. Danielle knew how sensitive this spot was on her body and how much she enjoyed having it touched. She was sure Jennifer would also love it.

Danielle's hot breath flooded across Jennifer's mound as her mouth opened and she began to kiss and suck the tender area. "This is great!" Danielle moaned as she pleased her friend. Her mouth slid over Jennifer's bare skin with such ease as she kissed, licked and sucked every inch of Jennifer until she found her mouth covering Jennifer's wet den. Her tongue slowly traced the opening of her excited friend and she knew what was next. Danielle stiffened her hot tongue and with one thrust forward of her head, her tongue was deep inside of Jennifer.

"Oh Danielle!" Jennifer moaned when she felt the hot tongue enter her young body. Boiling blood raced through every inch of her, bringing her close to the relief she had needed from her sexy friend. "YES! It feels so good in me!" Jennifer moaned again trying to spread herself wider.

"HELLO?" Coach Bowling yelled out as he walked into the pool building and saw the clothing lying on the floor. "I'm going back up to the lunchroom for a cup of coffee, I'm giving you ten minutes to clear out of here!" he yelled again and left the dim lit building.

"Oh God!" Danielle gasped when she heard the football coach yell. "We have to hurry, I love you, but I can't get caught like this!" she said, with worry in her voice. Her parents would kill her if it ever got out that she had been with another girl.

Jennifer moaned with hurt as Danielle pulled from her burning sex; she had been so close to having a wonderful orgasm. "Calm down, he said ten minutes," she snapped at Danielle. Jennifer knew the rest of the afternoon was going to be so very painful.

"I can't 'calm' down, do you realize what would happen if we got caught together?" she asked Jennifer, as she quickly pulled up her wet panties. "My parents would kill me, Jennifer." She gave her friend a wounded look and rushed out by the pool to finish dressing.

Jennifer moved behind Danielle and hugged her closely. "Thank you for a wonderful time," she said as she gently kissed the back of Danielle's neck. She began to dress, thinking only of the great pleasures that were denied to her.

4.

Jennifer walked from the school out to her and Ben's bus when Candie ran up to her. "Is my guy going to the concert tonight?" she asked Jennifer in her normal preppie voice: the same voice that always made Jennifer sick to her stomach. "I can't wait to dance with him and have him hug me."

She looked at Candie with hate and replied. "Yes, and you just keep your whore ass away from him, bitch!" she said, and shoved Candie out of her way. As she neared their bus, she pulled a well-needed cigarette from her purse and lit it. She sucked the soothing smoke deep into her lungs and a rush of relief covered her body.

Jennifer silently walked up the steps of the bus. "Dah, I don't know what ta do," a boy teased as he walked with a fake limp. "Where do I go George?" he teased again, while scratching his head. Everyone on the bus had seen Jennifer jump to Ben's defense except the young boy.

She moved behind him with anger rushing through her. She drew back her hand and slapped the boy so hard he flew into an empty seat. "How many times do I have to tell you this? DON'T FUCK WITH BEN!" Jennifer screamed in the dazed boys' face and gave him another good, hard slap on the other side of his face.

She walked back to sit with her long-time friend and asked. "Baby, why don't you kick their asses for teasing you so bad?" She caressed the side of Ben's face and gently kissed him. She knew he would never do anything like that, but it hurt her badly when anyone teased him.

"They don't bug me, Jen," Ben smiled, showing his big white teeth to her and gazing at her breasts as she leaned against his massive body.

Jennifer looked up to Ben and saw him staring down her blouse. It sent another warm rush between her thick, wanting thighs. She loved when her big friend looked at her this way; she knew it would be very hard for him to find a nice girl to love him. Until then, Ben was free to look at her, touch her, or anything else he wanted to do.

Jennifer thought of her dad and the things she wanted him to do with her, then to the things that she and Danielle had done earlier that afternoon. Finally, she thought of her massive friend. She was going to give him the freedom to do anything and everything he wanted to do to her. "Ben, my life is a total mess," she told her massive friend as he looked out the window. Jennifer snuggled next to him, putting her arms around his waist.

"OK, Jen," Ben replied as he hugged her to him. He too loved the feel of her warm body next to him. She was the love of his life and he didn't have a clue of what to do about it. She had been in his big heart from the first moment he ever saw her.

"I love you, Ben," Jennifer said as she stretched up to kiss him on the mouth. She knew he also loved to kiss her because she had seen the large swelling in his pants. A swelling that made her handsome father like a little boy.

5.

The bus drove away, leaving Jennifer and Ben at the end of their 2-mile long driveway. "Ben," Jennifer said in a low, sexy voice. "Carry me like you used to. I miss being in your big arms," she added with a smile. Last year while carrying her home, Ben had begun to caress Jennifer through her panties. At the time it shocked Jennifer, and she hadn't let him carry her since.

A big smile came across his face. "Are you sure?" he asked, with excitement in his voice.

"Yes, I'm sure. But, first I want to take this off," she said, pulling her thin blouse over her head and shoving it into her book bag. "OK, I'm ready," she added with a smile as she stood in front of Ben with only a very thin, see-through bra covering her breasts.

Ben's face turned red with embarrassment when he saw Jennifer's breasts. "Oh Jen!" He laughed and tried not to look at her wonderful body. He had seen Jennifer before—while swimming or by accident—but never like this. The warm day and heat that came off her body made the thin bra look transparent. Her big, puffy nipples filled his innocent eyes.

"It's OK baby. You can look at them all you want," she said with a sexy smile. "You just can't tell anybody," she added, as she moved to lift his gaze from the road. "Look, it's fine. I love it when my big, handsome man looks at me," she said, pushing out her small chest for him to look at. By this time her nipples were full and excited.

"WOW! You're pretty Jen," Ben gasped with joy, as he looked over her nearly naked breasts and the front of his pants began to rise up.

She smiled when she saw him looking at her; it warmed her heart knowing he was happy. "Come on, carry me and we'll go to the pond for awhile," she said, winking at him. Any time they had ever been to the pond together she would take off all her clothes, except for her panties.

OK Jen!" he said with excitement and swooped her up in his big arms. He just about ran through the woods to their hidden pond.

Once there, he stood Jennifer on the ground and quickly sat down. "I really love it when you hold me Ben. I feel so warm and so safe," Jennifer said as she moved against her big man. "Want to see me without my skirt?" she asked, seeing his eyes get as big around as two dinner plates. She slowly unhooked her skirt and let it fall to the dirt. "You like?" she asked, knowing he did.

"YES!" Ben yelled out as he looked up and down her beautiful body. His hardness was now fully erect and trying to break free from his pants.

Jennifer saw that she had made her big man hard; she needed to help him all she could. "Ben," she said in the firm voice that she used when she was mad at Ben or needed him to do something fast. "Take off your pants," she added. She had seen Ben when he wasn't hard, but today her friend was standing up like a tree trunk.

Ben stood up and with one fast pull his pants were on the dirt beside Jennifer's skirt. His massive manhood filled Jennifer's eyes. She hadn't been shocked many times in her life, but today she could have fainted when she saw how big Ben was when he was fully erect.

"Ben you're so enormous!" Jennifer said as she sat back down with him on the cool grass. "Has anybody ever seen this?" she asked, hoping she was the first to ever gaze at this prize.

Ben thought for a second and replied. "NO. I saved this for you," he said with an innocent grin as his eyes went back to looking at Jennifer's body.

Jennifer moved over his lap, facing him. "You just relax and we can touch each other," she said as her arms went around his 25-inch neck and his hands moved to her breasts. "Oh Ben!" Jennifer moaned as his hands covered her heaving breasts with ease. "I'm going to touch this now," Jennifer said as her tiny hands tried to wrap around his massive penis.

Ben fell back on the grass, making his stiffness stand straight up for Jennifer to hold, love or anything she wanted. "Ben, I'm going to move my hands up and down, like this," she explained as she started to stroke the huge penis in her soft hands. Jennifer pulled up against the long, thick shaft and laid it against her stomach. "Look Ben. If it was inside me, that's how deep it would go," she said, looking at her friend as he stretched out on the grass, watching her every move.

"Why would you want my big ol' wee-wee in you, Jen?" Ben laughed at her with a puzzled look on his face and went back to watching her as she gently stroked up and down his massive shaft.

Jennifer smiled at her friend. "Oh Ben, girls would line up for miles to get this beautiful thing inside them." She smiled and went on explaining. "You see Ben, girls like wee-wee's inside them. They make us girls feel very good, and when a man puts it into his girl, that means he loves her very much." She knew that part wasn't always true, but in their case it would be.

"Jen," Ben said. "I love you. Can I put my big wee-wee inside you so you know I love you?" He sat up and hugged Jennifer to his chest. "And, it hurts real bad, Jen," he added with a strain in his voice.

"Oh baby, I'll fix it. You just lay down and let Jen fix it all up," she said, giving him a kiss and she pushing him back on the grass. Her hands moved faster up and down his straining shaft.

"Jen, it feels like I got to pee!" Ben yelled out as he pushed his big hips up to meet the down coming strokes of her hands.

Jennifer smiled at him; she knew he was very close. "Relax and just let it go. You trust me, right?" she asked him as her hands moved even faster. "Ben, do you trust your Jen?" she asked him again.

Ben looked up to her face, seeing that, like always, she was taking care of him. He began to relax and enjoy the feel off her soft, loving hands around his thick penis. "I always trust you, Jen." He smiled to the lovely girl sitting on him. "Jen, I love you."

"And, I love you handsome!" She blew him a kiss and pulled his erection against her swollen, wet sex mound and began to massage it with her wetness. Jennifer looked at the massive penis as it slid across her mound, thinking of how good it would feel deep inside of her tender insides.

"JEN! JEN! JEN!" Ben screamed as the hot sperm shot from the head of his massive erection. It shot high into the air, and then came back down, covering Jennifer from her head to her hips. The hot semen gushed from his large penis head as Jennifer pointed it to her body, on her breasts; down her tummy and even onto her face, running towards her open mouth. She had seen a few guys cum before, but nothing like what was coming from Ben.

"Oh Ben!" Jennifer moaned as the hot fluid trickled closer to her lips. She slid her tongue out to greet the warm prize and leisurely licked it into her mouth, tasting the salty juice from her friend. "Ben, hug Jen!" she moaned in her stern voice.

He did as he was told, pulling her young body on top of his, smashing his massive erection between their bodies. His enormous shank spread open Jennifer's delicate folds of flesh through her wet panties, and her hard clitoris slid over it, sending waves of delight through every inch of her body.

"This is good, Jen!" Ben gasped as Jennifer slid her burning sex up and down his long, thick shaft. "Jen," Ben added with a loving tone in his voice. "Let me put my wee-wee in you, please!" he begged the beautiful young girl that sat on him. He loved her so very much and needed to show her.

Jennifer looked at him, caressing his big face. She replied, "Oh my sweet man, I can't today. As big as this beautiful thing is, it would take me two or three days to get over you putting it in me." She slid over him faster, thinking of what he wanted to do with her.

"Oh, OK. But, I really want to put it in you," Ben said with hurt. He loved Jennifer so much.

She slid up and down his big shaft, thinking of it being inside her small body. It sent chills through her. "Soon big man, very soon!" she gasped out as she could feel the burning in her hips moving between her legs. "Ben," she said in her voice. "I'm going to be very excited in just a few seconds. I'm going to really hump your wee-wee fast and scream, but I'm all right. It just means you've made me feel really good."

"Jen, are you going to cum on me?" Ben asked with an excited looked on his face and he held her hips in his massive hands.

Jennifer laughed at her special friend. "Yes! Where did you hear that word?" she asked, looking up to his face and thrashing her hips harder against him. He was such a great guy and she loved his childlike ways.

"Jack told me that girls like to cum on guys," he said to her as he watched her breasts bouncing up and down with every movement. He could also feel that strange feeling coming back to him. "My wee-wee is going to spit that stuff out again!" he yelled out and his massive penis swelled bigger than before.

Jennifer slid down his big frame, placing the large penis head next to her open mouth. "Ben, you just do it on your Jen! I love it when you cum on me," she moaned to her wonderful man. "Ben, I'm going to do something very special to you. I'm going to put your big wee-wee in my mouth and suck it. You relax and enjoy it," Jennifer said as she slowly, and lovingly, sucked the gigantic head into her wet mouth. Her tiny hands moved up and down his long shaft, gently pulling his soft foreskin over the big head and to her waiting mouth.

"Jen!" Ben cried out at the wonderful feel of being inside the girl he loved so very much. Her tiny mouth made love to his hard erection; slowly moving in circles. Her gentle nursing of it was too much for the giant young man to bear. "Jen, oh my Jen!" Ben screamed out when he released into her mouth.

His thick cum shot into her willing mouth like a fire hose. She gagged every time it released down her throat, but she drank every drop of Ben's sweet seeds. "Oh Ben, Jen needs to cum now! Hold still and let me have fun now!" she giggled and lay back on his massive manhood, making sure it was in position to tease her burning clitoris.

Ben enjoyed the way Jennifer felt as she lie on his stiffness; he could feel the heat coming from between her legs as she moved on him. "Jen, you feel hot down there!" Ben said with excitement in his voice as he watched his long-time friend use his long shaft to please herself.

Jennifer's lean hips slid up and down Ben's long, hard shaft, the only thing that kept them from joining was Jennifer's wet panties. "Oh God! Ben, I want to cum!" she moaned out as she slid over the hard piece of meat teasing every inch of her swollen vagina.

Ben grabbed her rounded ass and pushed her into him. "Go Jen, cum on me!" he said as he pushed her down and moved his massive manhood between her legs. He watched her pleasure-filled face with love: her tiny nose, her pretty smile…not to mention her wonderful ass his big hands were holding so tightly.

Ben!" Jennifer screamed as loud as she could when the orgasm hit. Her young body spasmed from head to toe as the wonderful feeling of relief rushed through her. "Hold me Ben, hold me tight!" Jennifer moaned as she moved over his penis, sending more waves of pleasure through her. "I love you, Ben," she said as she lay across his thick chest.

6.

Danielle rushed into her room. Locking the door, she began to strip off her clothes as fast as she could. It had been great being with Jennifer, but she needed something inside her body. Once naked, Danielle reached to her nightstand and pulled out her favorite friend. "Oh baby, I need you real bad today!" she moaned and flipped on the power button. "Oh shit!" she moaned when her toy never came on. She shook it with great effort, but still nothing. "Fuck!" she yelled and slipped her panties and bra on and ran to her brother's room.

KNOCK-KNOCK. Danielle tapped on his door and waited for a reply. "Billy, I know you're in there," she said, waiting again for him to reply.

"What the fuck do you want?" he replied as he jerked open his door and saw his sexy sister standing there in her flimsy bra and panties. "Damn, Sis! You trying to kill me?" he asked as his eyes went up and down the front of her full breasts and her wet panties.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers