Summer of '96

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she paused, appearing not sure if she should say this, "Since I was horny, I decided to push him to the bed in order to control the situation. I undid his belt, pulling down his pants and underwear to reveal his erect cock."

She continued talking about the look of surprise on his face because she was taking control and feeling if what she was doing was right. Yvette continued the conversation by telling me, "He looked at me with some disbelief. I do not know if he was not expecting me to take control because he expected that I was as nervous as him or was glad that I took control."

"Did seeing his erect cock turn you on?"

"Yes a lot," she said. She continued by telling me, "His, cock, was about 7" long, hard, hot to the touch, and already dripping with pre-cum. It was really not that thick, relatively thin." Before continuing, she paused because she was not sure if I was comfortable hearing the details and seeing that I was not bothered she continued. Yvette then tells me, " At that moment, I knew I wanted to feel that cock slide in me. However, with his cock already that hard I knew he would not last so I sucked him, playing with his balls and stroking his anus until he came."

"Did he cum in your mouth?" I asked

"No, I could tell by watching his eyes that he was ready to cum and right before he came I pulled his cock out of my mouth so that he could cum on my chest." Pausing for a moment she continued by saying, "Right after I pulled his cock out of my mouth shot is load, about three streams, onto my chest. He told me that was incredible and that I was quite skilled. I told him I had a lot of practice."

Seeing I was interested and I had not fallen asleep yet Yvette went on by saying, "Now I had a taste of him and wanted more. In order to get hard again, I decided to undress in front of him by removing my bikini, I climbed on top of him, and got into the 69 position with my wet hot pussy facing him."

Looking at her I could tell she was getting uncomfortable, "You do not have to continue, if you do not want to"

"I am thinking about the scene and trying to decide how to you, silly boy." she said. "His body began quivering a bit after I crawled on top of him and moved my pussy in front of his face. Once on top of him, he began licking my clit and fingering my pussy."

I then asked her with my voice breaking and sounding strained from being aroused, "Did you enjoy him doing that to you?"

"He could not stop telling me how sweet my juices taste. That statement got me horny and I leaned forward sucking his limp cock in order to get him hard."

"Did he like you sucking his limp cock," I asked.

"As I sucked him I could feel his cock growing larger in my wet mouth. Once he was fully erect, I climbed down and lying down next to him."

"Then what?"

"From there, he began caressing my breasts, his touch was lacking confidence until I guided his hand to show him how I liked them being touched."

"Did that shatter his confidence, when you showed him?"

"No, I showed him how to get my nipples erect. Once he gained his confidence in how to please me, it really got me wet and I could feel I was getting even wetter with the moment."

"So you were enjoying it? Was there a moment where you had doubts about what you were doing?"

"No, I was beginning to crave him entering me."

"So did it take long before he entered you?"

"No, he slowly entered me and, I could hear a sloshing sound from being so wet. When he entered me I was savoring every moment. It was not his technique was good, it kinda sucked. Instead, it was doing some taboo that made the experience erotic for me."

"What about him?"

"I could see in his eyes that he was enjoying it, allot. His body was flushed and dripping with sweat. Once he was in me and on top of me, I could tell he would not last long. It did not matter because it felt so good." The thought of him in her along with the thought of her enjoying the experience and him enjoying himself too began to increase my heart rate. I also notice my breathing getting faster, my palms becoming sweaty and my not being able to focus on anything, except the vision of the two of them fucking.

"So he was enjoying himself more than you?"

"Yes, once he got into his rhythm of fucking me I could feel him slide in and out, the feeling sent excitement throughout my body leading to a fully body orgasm. My body quivered relentlessly for a good minute before feeling as though I had enough. "

"Did he come?"

"Yes he did. Right after I came, his eyes got big, his breathing got a lot faster, and I could feel him getting really hard then a few moments later I could feel him exploding inside of me."

"So, was that the end of it? Did the two of you just lay there?"

"No, I had to pee and after peeing I came back to bed lying next to him this time I was desperate for a good ass fucking and I desperately wanted him to fuck me in the ass."

"Did he?"

"At first, he looked frightened and unsure. He told her he never done it. I not to worry I would guide him through it but he needs to follow my instructions."

"What were your instructions?"

"I told him to eat me out until I say stop and finger my pussy until I cannot take it anymore."

"What guy would resist those orders?"

"Exactly," said Yvette with big smile on her face and excitement showing on her face. She continued, "He willfully accepted those orders and masterfully paid attention to my pussy by licking it while caressing my breasts and playing with my nipple. It did not take long before my body submitted to his advances."

"So when did he begin fucking your ass?"

"Don't rush it," she said. Pausing before she continued with her eyes getting bigger, "Next, I told him finger my ass using one finger to stretch it out while he fingers my pussy. In order to help him I packed some lube in her purse, just in case."

"Then what?"

"At first it was a bit uncomfortable but I began enjoying it, soon I was stretched enough for two fingers. Soon he was able to get two fingers in and she ordered him to lube , me again, and this time I told him to lube his hard cock."

"How was he enjoying this?"

"By taking my orders I could see he was enjoying himself. In some ways he looked like he just passed his drivers test, all excited and wanting to explore."

"Anything else?" I asked.

"I could see he was rock hard and dying to enter my ass. However, I could tell I was not quite ready. "

"So when did he enter you?"

"I got into doggie position with my hips facing the edge of the bed and my face buried in a pillow. He got off the bed and I told him to slowly enter me and stopping when I said stop."

"I know the few times we have tried anal it takes a while to enter you."

"This time, it took a good five minutes to fully enter me and once he was in he began to move slowly. With each complete thrust, he moved a bit faster and faster until he finally explodes in my filling her ass."

"Did he last long?"

"No, he did not. I could tell my ass was very arousing for him. He kept on telling me what a great fuck I am. For me, I liked it but it was not as arousing as I thought it would be."

"Then what?" I asked.

"After him fucking me in the ass I was worn out and came home."

"Is that it?"

"Yes, let me get cleaned up and we can go to bed, and I want you to fuck me too as I am still horny."

After telling me that, she showed me the dried cum on her and saying to me, " I left it for you to see and to enjoy before I take a shower." It took her about 45 minutes since she took a bath in order to get any remaining cum off her and to give her muscles some relaxation after a strenuous workout. That night, I remember, she was not as submissive as she usually is in bed and she was more in command. Having her take command is a bit different since she is usually submissive for me, in bed. In any event, that night she was different. Since it was getting late, it only lasted for a bout 30 minutes before she climbed on top of me and both of us, in a rare moment, coming together. She then climbed down off me and we fell asleep in each other's arms. After that fateful night, she did not see Jim again and I never met him. Then about three years after that event, we moved. Once we moved, our sexual boundaries never went that far again but to this day, we remain happily married with only the memory that remains.

12