Summer of Change Ch. 01

Story Info
The summer Jason learned the nature of sexuality.
9.1k words
4.3
78.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZexWizzard
ZexWizzard
179 Followers

Jason started his six foot athletic frame down the stairs after getting ready for his last week of high school. Entering the kitchen where his mother was busy cleaning up after having made breakfast, he took his usual place at the table.

"Ready for your last week," she asked?

"I guess," he replied, "Not much to get ready for, really."

"Well, I'm proud of you none the less," she said.

Jason, having an extremely high IQ, found school and its studies undemanding, as he always had. It was quite a simple matter to merely go over all the information presented to him in each class, of which he fully retained, then retrieve the information in his mind at test time. He really didn't understand why some students had such a troublesome time with their own studies.

His mother had explained to him that most other students, as well as people in general, couldn't memorize information as his mind did so naturally, and that he should be tolerant and patient with his friends about such matters. Not that he had many friends, but he had picked up a few over the years being able to help them with their studies.

As for memorization, he didn't understand exactly what that was or meant. Why most people were not able to recall whatever they were exposed to, he was unable to grasp. You listen to what someone told you, or paid attention to what someone showed you. You passed that information along to the next individual that asked you about it whether in verbal or written form. That was all a "test" was. He had never understood the concept of "cramming" for one since you had already been given the information.

A lifetime of straight A's that had earned him valedictorian upon graduation had been a thrill for his mother in the place of himself. He actually saw no accomplishment in it, not having to compete with anyone else for the so called honor. It was merely a result of his having come to the end of his high school education. But, his mother had informed him that although she had held reign on his education till now, as he entered adulthood and his higher education, his future would hold ever greater awards as well as rewards.

The administration had wished to accelerate his schedule and advance him several times, which would have left him to enter any number of universities by the age of 16 or even younger. Several of the nation's finest institutions had made bid for his attendance long ago, as well as several baseball scouts interested in his pitching ability. But his mother had forbid all but one grade skip, and that only when it appeared to her that he had become bored and disinterested with the given curriculum or instructors. That put him graduating a few days after his 18th birthday, her having entered him into school one year late.

The scholastic authorities had thought it unwise, but she refused to deprive him of his childhood and teenage years, even though it was clear early on that he would not concern himself with all of the usual activities with which his peers occupied themselves. With the exception of a small role on the baseball team as lead relief pitcher, called 'minor lead relief' because he had the best arm in four counties but refused to dedicate any time as a full time player. He didn't practice, and was only required to show up at crucial games, warming up and taking the field only to save one, and had never actually pitched more than three full innings.

He was content with his studies, and more than his share of extracurricular academic activities. Then the rest of his time was spent at home surfing out information on his computer, watching documentaries or movies on TV, or just spending time with his mom.

His first years of higher education were actually already in his head by way of the internet. All that was necessary was for him to breeze through his classes once he arrived on campus which would place him earning his bachelor's degree in just two years.

Starting on his breakfast, Jason asked his mother, "Why am I so different?"

"Different?" she asked back, "You mean unique?"

"You use the term unique, as you have for years, me being your offspring," he answered, "I mean different from all other people my age, or even older."

"Well," she began, "I've always felt that with my slightly over average intelligence and your fathers near genius, that you in layman's terms got a double dose of smarts."

"We've joked about that before," he said through his food smiling, "but I mean, why is it that I can't quite comprehend some aspects of life outside of the academic world. You know, beyond facts and figures."

"Well, I don't know exactly," she answered, "I suppose no one does. What's troubling you?"

"That I'm not ready for school," he said.

"You just said that there was nothing to get ready for," she replied, "Your clean, your dressed, you're eating breakfast. What's left for you to do?"

"I don't mean my last week of high school," he said, "I'm talking about my first year of college this coming fall."

"W-What?" she replied, surprised and just a bit startled. "You've already studied all the material for your classes. You need only to meet the academic requirements for attendance to earn your initial degree. Then, it's on to your multiple masters and doctorates just as you've planned. After that, with your analytical mind and perfect recall, you will be able to write your own ticket in any field you wish."

"That's not what I mean," he began, "You were careful to insure that I had as normal an adolescence as was possible for me, making sure I was not rushed through my education by the establishment."

"Yes?" she answered, with question in her tone. But still not understanding what he was driving at.

"I am going to make sure I have as normal a college experience as is possible for me," he replied, then went on to flatly state, "I'm not ready. And until I am, I'm not going."

"What on earth are you talking about?" she asked perplexed.

"As of Tuesday night, at precisely 12:02 AM Wednesday morning, I will legally be an adult," he answered, "And I don't have the first clue as to what that entails."

"Just what are you driving at honey?" she asked.

"Let me put it another way in the form of a question," he answered.

"Alright," she said as she focused her attention.

"Setting aside the first two obvious answers," he stated, "personal pleasure and procreation, why are people driven to have intercourse?"

"Uh... uh," was all she managed to get out of her mouth.

"What's the matter?" he asked, finishing his breakfast and leaning back in his chair.

"Uh," she repeated, still not knowing how to answer.

"You do know, don't you?" he asked.

"Well... yes, uh... of course I know," she said, "It's just a little hard to put into words."

"You mean, 'difficult to explain' don't you?" he said.

"Oh... yes, of course," she answered, "Difficult to explain."

"Take your time," he said as he reached for his orange juice.

She paused for a moment to gather her thoughts as he took the last drink from his glass. Then in desperation she came at the subject from another direction.

"You have finally become interested in sex I take it," she replied.

"No," he answered simply.

Taken back a bit, she enquired, "I... I don't understand. Then, why on earth ask me, your mother of all people, about intercourse?"

He put his empty glass on the table, crossed his arms, leaned back into his chair once again and began to explain.

"You are more familiar with me than anyone, and I am interested in understanding why I am not interested in participating in an activity that virtually every healthy red-blooded American teenage male I know attempts to engage himself in as often as possible and is unable to directly concentrate on little else until he acquires it. In addition, his focus on all other objectives is limited to a very short period of time following the procedure, after which the process begins all over again."

"Oh," she replied, having only a vague comprehension of his dilemma.

After another moment of silence, he said, "Well?"

"Oh, Uh... Well... Hmm, that's the most unique way of putting it I have ever heard," she said.

"Thank you, but the question still stands," he replied.

"Yes, well," she responded, then added, "Uh, I don't know just how to answer it at the moment. Perhaps you could give me a day or two to think about it, and we can discuss it further, say... Wednesday night."

"That sounds reasonable under the circumstances," he answered, "As it is, I have all summer. Or more accurately, we have all summer."

He stood from his chair and gathered his car keys from the table and headed for the side door that led to the garage.

"I'll be home about 9:00 or 9:30 tonight, as well as tomorrow night. I'm helping some of my class mates with last minute school work and graduation plans," he said, "Also, several of my teachers seem not to be able to leave me alone. They keep enquiring about my short and long term plans for the future."

"Have you spoken to anyone else about... this," she asked?

"Certainly not," he replied, "This is much too personal a matter and frankly the student body doesn't need another reason to talk about me behind my back. In addition, there are still a handful of guys willing an attempt at tormenting me to my face if they are partnered in two's or three's. Although my size and Coach Tier teaching me how to defend myself prevents any of them from doing any real damage anymore, even in those numbers. In conclusion," he explained, "I decided early on that only one person would be privy to this problem and its remedy. You are the most logical choice as well as my personal preference."

"Of course," she said, "I agree entirely, and thank you."

"No... thank you," he said, as he kissed her cheek, "You have been a good provider since dad was killed, as well as a wonderful mother and I love you. I'll see you tonight."

"I love you too son," she said, "Be careful."

"I will," he answered.

And with that he was out the kitchen door. A few seconds later, she heard the sound of his car crank and him pull out of the driveway. Then, as she heard his father's Corvette fade off into the distance, she took a deep breath and blew it out slowly, with a 'whew.'

"Sex", she said to herself, "What in the world am I going to tell him?"

Bell had only been intimate with two men before meeting Jason's father at a very young age. Each in turn had been uneventful, un-gratifying and very much forgettable. At first she even thought she was one of those women that did not enjoy intercourse at all, until Victor.

Jason's father had been gentle, attentive, but aggressively exciting. They had enjoyed a rich and fulfilling sex life. He being quite older than Bell there had been many women in Victor's past, but falling in love at first sight after having met her had brought an abrupt end to his near playboy lifestyle. Through his experience, coupled with the true love he held for her, she benefited as being the sole object of his desire. And he had possessed a lot of desire.

A couple of years after his death, Bell had eventually dated and had even permitted two separate relationships with other professional men that had both ended short lived as well as disappointing. It would not be fair to Victor to say they hadn't measured up to him, for they had not even come close, neither of them even being in Victor's league.

As a result, she assumed she had experienced the ultimate in intimacy with Victor and all others would be but a pale shadow by comparison. Therefore, she had abandoned ever having such with anyone again and focused all her attention on the gift that their love and intimacy had provided them, Jason.

Monday passed uneventful. Jason was in late each night, but before 10:00 PM. Mother and son greeted each other in passing and shared small talk about their day before each retired to bed. But nothing was mentioned of the subject of the upcoming Wednesday night.

Tuesday night they celebrated his birthday with his favorite meal accompanied with a small cake and ice cream. Then they had watched a video he had been wanting her to see, after which they had stayed up late passed his actual time of birth before hugging each other and retiring to bed.

Wednesday came and Bell had made arrangements to take off work from her job at the bank in order to determine just what course of action she was to implement concerning Jason. Truth-be-known she wasn't actually sure what exactly Jason was expecting from her by way of an explanation.

He had to be familiar with every biological aspect of the intercourse process, and she suspected he even knew more than the average teenager of the intricate details that took place inside the male and female bodies during their interaction, at least from a clinical perspective. Her suspicions now confirmed he was a virgin, his problem of not understanding probably lie in him never having engaged in 'any' sexual experience of any kind, however hard that was to believe. Maybe even never having been aroused consciously for all she knew.

She was aware that he had ejaculated in his sleep from time to time since having gone through puberty, her having found evidence of such while doing the laundry. But Jason's mind, while rarely ever forgetting anything it was exposed to while awake, never recalled dreams. They had discussed that aspect of his life, done research on the matter and found it to be quite common not only in the general population, but also of intellects such as his.

Most people did not remember many dreams and some remember almost none their entire lives. In Jason's case, he had never recalled a single dream, and from that perspective having never experienced one, he didn't even understand the concept, unfortunate to say the least. For him first, and now for Bell, who because of that fact alone was faced with the chore of explaining to him why 99.99% of the population of the planet found sex enjoyable, if not absolutely essential.

As a precaution only, besides the discussion they would have, Bell took time Wednesday afternoon to drive two towns over and purchase three adult videos from an erotic book and novelty store. She parked in the back walking around the corner and paid with cash, hoping not to be recognized. She could have merely rented videos but that would necessitate her having to return them. She planned on not making a second visit to a place like that.

She also had not looked to closely at the videos in her rush to be in and out as quickly as possible, making sure only of their rating and possible quality as best she could tell, not being familiar with such herself. She hoped it would not become necessary to use them, but if push came to shove she would have them handy if they were needed for illustrative purposes.

She doubted Jason had ever seen one or even wished to for that matter, but this was really unknown territory. It had never crossed her mind that she would be required to explain the 'why' of sexuality to her own son.

The rest of the parental world only had to deal with the 'how' and appropriate 'when' with their own offspring, if having to deal with it at all this day and age. Teenagers learned so much on their own so early and quickly these days, especially with all the information so readily available.

Returning home she took the videos to her bedroom, not wanting to leave them in the living room until at what time they were needed, and only on the out chance they were needed at all.

She checked the time and found Jason would not be home for a while. Given the time, she decided to preview one of the videos. It wouldn't hurt to make sure there was no genuine filth or smut as she understood many of the hard core versions contained. She and Victor had never engaged in this form of 'entertainment,' but he had indulged in the practice earlier in his life before meeting her and had related a few of his own experiences. She did not wish Jason exposed to any unnecessary vulgarity, not to mention violence, especially in this context.

She inserted the disc into the player and sat down on the edge of the bed with the remote in order to fast forward through most of the movie. Doing so she found the first video contained sex acts of a straight forward general nature, free of any lewd behavior except for the obvious story line and the people being paired up. It was an office setting where the secretary located at the front desk was in charge of 'preparing' clients for their meeting with her boss. After each 'consultation' the owner of the company won contracts with each business man and one business woman, and rewarded his secretary at the end of the day with a generous bonus. In turn, she thanked him in the same manner she had 'counseled' each of his clients.

She removed the first video from the player and returned it to its case, then inserted the second. It appeared to have more of an amorous theme beginning with a couple that were obviously on vacation in a cabin located in a forest, complete with a water fall behind the cabin. The storyline was one of them rekindling their romantic feelings for one another. The female was always scantily clad or even naked, and two of their interactions took place under the waterfall itself. It was more erotic than the first, and Bell even found herself thinking back to her and Victor's time together.

One bedroom scene in which the woman pleasured herself atop her partner reminded Bell of much the same thing she had enjoyed with Victor. Not intending to, Bell actually became slightly aroused. That was not why she had bought the videos, so she removed it from the player, returned it to its case then placed all three videos on the shelf.

Removing her dress and undergarments, she headed for the bathroom for a shower before Jason returned home. As she entered, she shook her hair loose from its folds to let it fall about her shoulders. It had been years since she had felt any stirrings of desire and was a little self-conscious about it given the absence of Victor.

Even a couple of years after his death, with the occurrence of the few encounters she had experienced, arousal had not induced them. She had allowed herself to be seduced in hopes of becoming aroused. They had failed. Apparently only Victor, or in this case the memory of him, could stir such feelings in her.

Stepping into the spray of the shower head set to massage, she covered herself in lather by way of her body wash. She noticed that her nipples were swollen and sensitive to the touch. Her rubbing them to go down didn't help and caused the not quite feeling of an itch between her legs.

She took the washcloth and made several passes with it between the lips of her womanhood, which caused the faint itch to turn into a twinge. She couldn't help herself from rubbing the area in question again when the washcloth inadvertently crossed the nub of her clitoris. This sent the almost forgotten jolt of enjoyment through her lower extremities. It had been so long since she had experienced such, that it surprised her. Her hand, now taking on a mind of its own, sent her fingers back to her clit in search of a second sensation.

Powerless now to control her own hand, an image of Victor's head between her legs and the feel of his tongue buried deep in her pussy settled themselves onto her senses. Her finger continued to work up and down, back and forth on her clitoris as she eased herself down into the tub. In doing so the water from the shower head fell directly onto the folds of her womanhood as she continued to massage her clit. It felt wonderful.

Dirty as it seemed, as she had never masturbated before, she couldn't stop. Her mind was awash with the image of Victor eating her out, his face smiling and his eyes staring at her from above her bush.

ZexWizzard
ZexWizzard
179 Followers