Summer of Discovery Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex and Nina reflect on what happened, discovery begins.
1.6k words
4.4
24.1k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DASTONE
DASTONE
512 Followers

From Ch. 1 -

Nina furiously tried to swallow it all, moaning as the torrent of hot cum filled her mouth. She couldn't swallow fast enough and cum started leaking out of her mouth and down her chin. Her eyes closed as she felt it; she felt so naughty, so dirty, like a filthy slut, begging to be covered in cum. And she felt pleasure. Intense pleasure as she realized that she was a filthy slut, and that she had just earned her reward, a mouthful of the sweetest cum she'd ever tasted. As that thought filled her she came, her knees went weak and she collapsed to the floor. The orgasm washed over her as she cupped herself between her legs, feeling the cum soaking through her shorts to bathe her fingers. She lay there gasping for breath, her body shaking from the aftershocks, and one thought filling her mind. "What the fuck just happened?"

"What the fuck just happened!?"

Alex Stone stood alone on the porch, watching the tail lights disappear around the far corner of the street. "What the fuck just happened!?" He asked himself again. He slowly turned and walked back into the empty house, his mind reviewing the events of the last couple of hours. Images flashed behind his eyes: Nina with her sucker, Nina in his room sucking cum off of his finger, then closing her mouth around his cock. The slide show in his head continued as he flopped onto the couch: his hands holding her in place as she struggled to pull off of him, filling her mouth so full of cum that it leaked out and down her cheeks, Nina laying there on the floor curled up, gasping for breath, almost sobbing.... then she was gone. She had fled from the room and down the stairs, already out the door by the time he had pulled on some shorts and made it to the stairs. When he arrived on his front porch her car was halfway down the street and moving fast.

"What the fuck just happened?" He said it out loud this time, staring at the ceiling. Nina Hall, head cheerleader, hottest girl in school, object of many of his fantasies and dreams, owner of a good percentage of the images in his spank bank, had just given him his very first blow job. She had dropped to her knees and sucked his cock. His! Shy, nerdy Alex Stone had just been blown by the queen of the school. Part of him wanted to scream and do a victory dance, but he was bothered by her reaction. Why had she run away? It was her idea, she just pulled his pants down and started sucking.

Then he remembered how she had struggled to pull away as he held her head in his hands. He barely remembered doing it. He was conscious of her mouth closing over him, and then it was as if his body was overtaken by something: a powerful something that filled his muscles with strength. An all-encompassing desire to hold her, to own her, to possess her, to dominate her. His hands seized her head almost of their own accord, holding his swelling member inside her until he had cum. Only then had he released her, allowing her to collapse to the floor in the wake of his orgasm.

Alex covered his eyes, horrified by what he had done. "Rapist... abuser...." The accusations flew through his head as he screamed obscenities at himself. He wasn't a bad person. He wasn't cruel, he could never hurt someone that way. He was raised to respect women, to hold them on a pedestal, to treat them better than his asshole of a father treated his mother. And now he had proven that he was nothing better than a beast, taking what he wanted without thought of the consequences. He hated himself, more than he ever had before. Until now, he berated himself for his unimpressive stature, his shyness, everything that made him so.... average. But there was nothing average about being a beast.

Alex lay there for hours trying to come to grips with what had happened, and trying to figure out how he could ever look Nina Hall in the face and beg for forgiveness.

What the fuck just happened?

Nina Hall sped away from the house looking at the figure on the porch until she turned the corner and he disappeared. "What the fuck just happened?" She asked herself over and over as she drove. Her mind was a mess, a jumble of images, emotions, questions, accusations. She couldn't control it. Pounding the steering wheel she screamed as long and as loud as she could.

Her scream reverberated against the windows echoing back and forth, a cacophony of ear-splitting sound. A haze blurred her vision and she pulled to the side of the road, breathing hard, trying to overcome the rush of thoughts and feelings.

"What the fuck just happened?" She asked aloud. After thinking for a moment she heard her voice answering, "I went to get my book. I couldn't find it after he ran into me." She had followed Alex Stone into his house, looking around, wondering why the boy was so shy, so quiet all the time. "He isn't bad looking," she had said to herself as she followed him up the stairs. "And not creepy, just quiet." She had wondered why he always seemed to keep to himself and why he always disappeared so fast after school. She realized that she really didn't know him that well, even though they grew up only a couple of miles apart and had always gone to the same schools. She had watched him carefully as he entered his bedroom and knelt to examine the pile of books. She looked around his room for posters, CDs, anything to give her an idea of who he was.

That was when she had seen it, a glob of something white on the brown hardwood floor. As she realized what it was, a storm of memories and feelings had overcome her. In her mind, she saw her boyfriend Jake convincing her to give him a blowjob the day she turned 18, and how he had promised not to cum in her mouth, but had done it anyway. She remembered the feel of his cum splashing against her tongue and the taste: musky, salty, masculine. She loved the taste. The memory had faded, replaced by other similar ones, all the times she had sucked him dry, savoring his cum, always willing to swallow more.

It had been so long since she had tasted cum, she had thought as he scooped it up on his finger and tried to get past her. She wanted more. She needed to taste the warm cream on her tongue. The next thing she knew, his finger was in her mouth and she was sucking every drop she could get. It wasn't enough! She was crazed by a desire, a need for more. Unable to stop herself she had pulled out Alex's thick cock and sucked it, begging it silently to feed her.

She froze then, remembering how she had started to pull her mouth away to tease the shy boy, to make him cum faster, to give her what she wanted. She couldn't pull off though. His hands had grabbed her hair, grabbed her behind the head and forced it deeper onto his prick. She ought to feel violated, she ought to be furious, but she wasn't. Even as she struggled against his hands, she didn't want him to let go. She had felt a yearning inside as he held her still, his growling rising to a roar. She yearned to be free. Not free from his hands, but free from herself. Free from her fears and worries, free to just feel, to just be. And above all, a yearning to be owned, to be possessed, to be dominated. She had given in to that feeling, given into the pull of his hands and he had cum as she looked up into his startlingly blue eyes. He had cum, the force of his orgasm filling her mouth to overflowing, and then.... "I came," she remembered and immediately felt her shorts confirming that they were completely soaked. She remembered thinking that she was acting like a filthy slut earning her reward, and how the thought had overcome her and she had cum harder than she could ever remember, and without being touched!

"I came without being touched, how is that possible!?" She asked herself. She had never cum with Jake before, no matter what he had tried. "What does that mean? Am I really a slut?" the questions continued as she tried to work through what had happened, and what it meant about her, and about Alex. As the questions finally died away she looked in the rearview mirror at her reflection. Two lines of cum still trailed from either side of her mouth. She reached for a napkin she kept in the console but then stopped. Her fingers rose to her mouth and she scooped the cum into her mouth, slowly sucking it from her finger and swallowing it. "MMMMMMM." A satisfied moan escaped her lips as she savored the taste. "One thing is sure," she said to herself. "I really love cum!"

As for the rest, she needed advice. She needed to talk to someone, to help her answer the questions in her head. She started the car again and turned towards her sister's apartment. On the way she called and when there was no answer, she left a voicemail.

"Hey Sissy, I was hoping I could come over for dinner tonight. I really need to talk to you about something, and you can't tell Dad!"

DASTONE
DASTONE
512 Followers