Summer of Discovery Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina leaned a little closer to him, something within her craving to be even closer. As her head approached his shoulder Alex lifted his hand to her face. She felt his hand, big and warm, cupping her cheek and tilting her eyes back to his. She recognized the look of awe and longing that she had seen there before, as he watched her from the background. But now there was something more. She saw caring, loyalty, and a possessiveness that stole her breath away. But that's not all that took her breath for at that moment, Alex leaned down and kissed her deeply on the mouth. It was their first kiss, and to Nina, it felt like the first real kiss she'd ever had. She could interpret so much from his kiss, like he was even more open to her, with all of his emotions flowing through the kiss into her with such force that it left her light-headed.

As their lips parted and she again became lost in his stormy blue eyes, she had the distinct impression that her life had just barely started; that everything leading up to it was simply preparing her for this kiss, for this moment, for this man; her man.

12