Summer Of Discovery Ch. 09

Story Info
Mark & Mel find a cousin waiting for them.
7.2k words
4.74
41.8k
7
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background:

Mark and Melanie are twin brother and sister. Since the Ferris Wheel/lightning incident a few weeks earlier, they had discovered that they could feel what the other twin was thinking about themselves, and what other people were feeling toward their twin. At least, they could feel sexual thoughts, and they found that they were suddenly very hot for each other. Both seemed to be somewhat normal when they were apart, however, when they were together sex was foremost in their minds. Sheri is Mel's best friend. Jim is Mark's best friend. (See "Summer Of Discovery 1-8" for more details of the events leading up to the present.) Enjoy!

The twins had invited their best friends up to their parent's cabin for a three-day weekend. Mark had been dating Melanie's best friend Sheri, and Melanie had began dating Mark's best friend Jim. By 'dating', I mean they had discovered, with their sibling's help, that the friends had the hots for their sibling. So, even though the twins had come to enjoy sex with each other every day lately, they each had new partners to discover exciting and different ways of getting close. The trip had been very exciting, exceeding all their wildest expectations. Now, they were almost home.

*

Cousin Tammy:

Mark dropped off Sheri and Jim at their houses and made a beeline for their own home, not far away.

"I can't wait to get you home and take care of our little 'problems'," said Mark to Melanie.

"Yes, I know exactly what you mean. I can see that big bulge in your pants and I wish I could take it right here and now. Sucking Jim in the car was such a turn-on, and hearing Sheri giving you a play-by-play of what we were doing made me even hornier. At least they got off, but we didn't. Does it hurt being hard for so long? I know it's been that way for quite a while. I could 'see it' in my mind, you know." Answered Melanie.

"Yes, it hurts a little, but in a good way. You know, Sheri would make most guys completely happy, so why do I want you so badly? Yeah, I wish we could do it right here and now too, but we'll be home soon, and can be more comfortable there. I hope Mom and Dad are out somewhere, don't you?"

"Sheri is very sexy. I know what you mean about her. I wish I had breasts like hers. They are so big and full." Said Melanie, as she slid over close enough to reach Mark's bulging crotch. She stroked its length, with an occasional squeeze of anticipation.

Mark replied, "Your breasts are beautiful. I love their firm cone shapes, the way they stand out so proud in front of you. The contrast of their while flesh on your tanned body makes them even sexier. And, I swear, they have gotten bigger since the lightning strike, don't you think? Not that there's anything wrong with Sheri's, mind you! You just wait 'til I can get hold of them and I'll show you how I like them."

"Yeah, they DO seem bigger. And this seems bigger too." Mel replied as she squeezed Mark's bulging cock through his pants. "I don't know what's happened to us, but I'm liking it a lot!"

Upon reaching home, they rushed to unload their camping gear and check out the house to see if they could "get together" soon. To their surprise, their mom, Betty, met them at the front door, giving both big hugs.

"Well, I've got a surprise for you and I didn't want you to get shocked and drop your stuff in the house." Said Betty. "Your cousin Tammy has come to visit for a while. We've been waitin' for you to get home. Go on in and greet her."

They both rushed in and hugged Tammy. She was one of their favorite cousins. They grew up near each other and had played together often as kids. Tammy had gone off to college in the city and was about to start her junior year there. They hadn't seen her since last summer. She looked more mature, but still the same old Tammy. She was blonde, like Mel, but her hair was darker and shorter than Mel's. She was tall for a woman, almost as tall as Mark, and her figure was very pleasing.

"Hi, Tammy, long time, no see. How's everything at college? You'll have to tell us EVERYTHING," Mel greeted her, implying that she wanted all the juicy details too.

"Yeah, it's good to see you, cus," said Mark, trying to hide his bulging hardon from her. "We're starting to college in the fall, so you'll have to fill us in on what it's like there."

"My, my, you two have grown so much. Let me look at you two." Tammy replied.

"Hey, I heard about the lightning incident at the fair. Are you two alright now?"

"Oh, yeah. We have a couple of little side effects, be we are dealing very well with them, fer sure." Smiled Mel in reply. 'If she only knew what those side effects WERE, she'd freak.' Thought Mel.

"Well, she'll have to sleep with you, Mel," said Betty. "It'll be like old times when you were kids. Remember all the sleepovers you two had? Now, I'm just getting dinner, so you three go put all your stuff away and clean up, ok?"

Mel and Mark were excited to see their cousin. They had always liked her and had fun together, being only a couple of years apart in age. But there was that little 'problem' in the back of their minds that they couldn't take care of right now that caused them a little distress, the 'problem' that only nudity, touching, caressing, sucking, and fucking could fix for them.

As they were preparing for bed, Mel reminded Tammy, "Be careful when you go the bathroom. Remember, Mark and I share the bathroom between our bedrooms, and you could be in for a BIG surprise if you rush in unannounced."

Tammy wondered just how big a surprise it would be. She had felt Mark's penis pressing against her when they had hugged earlier and wondered what could have possibly made it so firm in the middle of the day like that? She could see him trying to hide it from her and his mom, not wanting to explain those types of things to either one of them. He had certainly matured in the last year. She'd never had those thoughts about him before. Oh, well, time for bed. It had been a long day for all.

Mel lay down on her side of the queen size bed, legs bent up in a spoon position, her hands clasped flat together between them, little fingers pressing at her clit and pussy lips, seeming to be seeking some relief. She thought to Mark, who was just going to bed himself, 'Oh, Bro, I wish you were here in bed with me now. I want you so bad.'

'I know, I want you too. We'll have to wait 'til we can get some time alone.' Mark thought to her, blowing her a kiss. 'Goodnight Sis. Sweet dreams.'

'Goodnight, and same to you.' Mel replied, as she blew him a kiss back and drifted off to sleep.

After a while, she felt something. Mark was lying next to her and sucking on her titty.

'Mark, what are you doing? Go back to bed. We'll get caught!' She thought silently to him.

'I can't wait. I need you so much. Feel me and you'll see. How can I sleep with this?'

She reached down and grasped his member. 'Ohhh, it feels so big and hard. You poor dear. We must take care of this so you can sleep. Maybe if you just put it in me real easy and we can lie here and not move. We don't want to wake up Tammy.'

She kissed him, then turned over, offering her back to him, and lifted a leg to allow him access. He slid in behind her and lifted her nightgown, letting his cock slip between her legs, rubbing her vulva and clit, eliciting involuntary moans from her at the illicit touch. His hands grasped her breasts, tweaking her nipples to attention. He kissed her neck and the side of her face, feeling their bodies melding together as one. His hips moved on their own, moving his cock between her legs and over her pussy, which started juicing in anticipation of feeling it inside her.

"Ohhh, Ummm, Mmmm," She moaned.

'Shhh, musn't wake up Tammy.' Mark warned, continuing his teasing over Mel's body.

Mel cradled the bottom of his penis with her hand as it slid across her pussy. She reached inside her lips and scooped out some liquid, rubbing it over his cock to make it slide better. Holding her hand over the bottom of it, she let him fuck her hand/pussy, enjoying the feel of his long hardness exciting her pussy beyond the point of no return. She had to feel him inside. Grasping it firmly, she reared her hips back and pressed the head of his cock into her eager pussy.

'Ooooooooooo' She moaned constantly as it slid deeply into her fiery depths.

'Ahhhhhhhh' He moaned back, feeling his hard cock being sucked up fully inside his beautiful sister's hot pussy.

She took it all, as far as it would go, and they laid there in quiet ecstasy, her pussy milking his cock from inside, his cock throbbing back at her. They wanted to move, but knew they shouldn't. Mustn't wake their cousin! His hips contracted involuntarily, pressing his meat through her grasping pussy muscles as she pressed her own hips back to meet him in her own reverse pelvic thrust, her top leg wrapped back over his, helping pull him in deeper. They keep this up for what seemed like hours, him thrusting, her pushing back, pulling him back inside her with short, slow strokes, again and again.

She buried her face in her pillow to stifle her moans. Her hand reached back and felt his hips thrusting into her, making her moan more. The fingers of her other hand were playing her clit like a virtuoso on a piano. His hands still grasped her breasts, her nipples aching from the pinching, feeling it all the way down inside her, all the way to where his cock was filling her, filling her need, about ready to fill her with his seed.

Mel came in vibrating convulsions, her face buried in her pillow to stifle the moans. Mark kissed her neck and squeezed her breasts to help her through her climax, then let go and released his own cum up deep into her smooth, hot depths. She felt him cumming and came again herself, milking all his hot come from his throbbing cock.

"Wake up, Mel!" Yelled Tammy to her cousin. "You've slept long enough. Let's go get breakfast."

Mel felt groggy. Where was she? Oh, yeah, in her bed asleep. 'Oh, NO, where's Mark? He was behind me the last I remember.' And she jumped up on her elbows, lying on her back, forcing her eyes open to see what tragic scene was in front of her.

"Girl, that must have been some dream you had last night!" Stated Tammy, sitting down next to Mel on the bed. "What were you dreaming about?"

Noticing that they were alone, and relieved that Mark was not there, Mel replied, "What? What do you mean?"

"You must have had one hellava dream last night. Don't you remember it? Man, I wish I had dreams like that! Come on. What was it about? Or WHO was it about?"

"That was a dream? I mean, I remember something, but it felt so real." Mel replied, wondering just what had really happened.

"You must have had a good one because you were moaning so loud and the bed was even shaking so much that it woke me up."

Feeling embarrassed that her cousin had heard her cumming, Mel said, "Sorry, I was trying to be quiet. I mean, in my dream. Yes, it WAS a really hot dream, I suppose."

"Come on. Who was it about? Was it your new boyfriend, Jim? Your mom told me you were seeing Mark's old friend for a few weeks now. Does he turn you on like that?"

"I'm not telling!" Smiled Mel. "Might have been, might not have been. I don't kiss and tell."

"Well, I hope you'll tell me the details sometime. If you want to hear all my college stories, then you'll have to give me something back. Let's go eat. See you in the kitchen."

Meanwhile, Mark had awakened with his cock in his hand and cum all over himself and the sheets. OMG! It was a dream! We did in to each other in a dream, a shared dream. It had felt so real. 'Mel, are you awake? Do you know what we did last night?' thought Mark to his sister.

Mel sensed her brother waking up. 'Yes, I think I do. Did we have the same dream, together? Meet you in the bathroom.'

Mel removed her nightie and went to pee. It felt sticky down there between her legs. Mark came in to join her, washing the sticky cum off his flaccid member while watching Mel pee and wash her pussy clean. Her eyes looked at his cock, then up to gaze questioningly into his. She felt it in her last night, and knew it must have been inside her. He felt the same.

"Was that all a dream?" Asked Mel.

"It seems so. I mean, I thought we really did it in your bed with Tammy lying on the other side. I wanted you so much that I couldn't help it. I'm sorry, Sis."

"Oh, God, no. Please don't be sorry. It was wonderful. I obviously wanted the same thing. I needed you too, my delicious Bro. So, it must have been that our thoughts melded into one and created that glorious scene, doncha think?"

"That must have been what happened. Wow, really strange and exciting things are happening to us this summer. Hey, where's Tammy?"

"She went down to start breakfast. By the way, she saw me having the "dream" last night and wanted all the details, but I wouldn't tell her. How could I? Hurry up and I'll meet you downstairs." Said Mel, rising up to give Mark a very big, loving hug and lingering kiss. Their bodies felt so good to each other, standing there nude in the quiet morning.

It was time to get back to their daily chores. Tammy helped Mel with some of the indoor things so they could have more time to chat later, while Mark went outside to do his manly chores. Tammy noticed him through the kitchen window. He was wearing only shoes, socks, and shorts, having removed his shirt for relief from the hot sun. He had grown into a nice looking young man, she thought. She admired his rippling muscles, glistening with sweat in the hot sun, his long blond hair waving in the breeze. 'I can't believe he's going to college in the fall,' she thought. 'If I saw him at my college, and he wasn't my cousin, I'd probably hit on him. He looks better than many of the guys I've dated.'

Mel came in and sensed what Tammy was thinking about Mark.

"What's so interesting out there? Oh, I see, checking out my brother, are we?" Mel asked mischievously.

"No. I mean, well, yes, I noticed him there. I mean, you two have both really grown up and matured, you know?"

"Yes, I know what you mean. We have matured a lot in the last few weeks even, especially since the lightning strike. Man, that was bizarre. You should have been there."

"No, I'm glad I wasn't there. I wouldn't want to get hit by lightning. You said you had some side effects from it?" Tammy quizzed.

"Oh, nothing serious. It's kinda like the maturity thing you just mentioned. We both seem to have grown up suddenly, you know? And we are closer to each other than ever before. And it's great dating each other's best friends. We all get along so well and get to spend more time together now."

"Oh, yeah, you're dating that Jim guy, and Mark is dating your friend, Sheri? I'll have to meet them soon. So, how's Jim? Is he a real stud?" Tammy pried.

"You shouldn't ask a girl that stuff." Replied Mel, smiling as she thought of whether to answer it or not. "But, yes, he is a great big stud and I'm happy with him. He's a little shy, but I'm bringing him out of his cocoon."

"Well, he's lucky to have you. You're such a cutie, you know?"

"Yes, I know. He's very lucky." Mel replied, laughing at her self-appraisal.

"And if you don't stop staring at my brother's butt your eyes are going to pop out of your head."

"I was not staring. Just looking." Defended Tammy. "But it's a good thing he has a girlfriend or I might be really checking him out. He looks pretty good to me, you know?"

"Yeah, I know."

And Mel sensed Tammy reflecting back to yesterday when Mark hugged her with his hardon that had been paining him for hours. She was wondering what it looked like, and was imagining him standing in the yard, naked, doing his chores with a raging boner! Wow, even Tammy wants him now. Tammy was even thinking of ways she could sneak a peek at it sometime to see what it really looked like. They, Mark and Mel, must have raging pheromones now or something, she thought, to make each other, and everyone around them, so darn horny! But should she tell him about Tammy thinking about him?

Later that day, Dad was out in the fields and Mom, Betty had gone off to town. Jim came over to visit and Mel introduced him to Tammy.

"Jim, this is my cousin Tammy, who's going to college in the city. She's been wanting to meet my new boyfriend. So, Tammy, this is my boyfriend, Jim."

"Hi, Jim, it's a pleasure to meet you. I remember seeing you around. So you're the guy making Mel so happy lately?" teased Tammy.

Jim just blushed and didn't say much, only a few mumbles. But Tammy could tell by the bulge in his pants that he was well-hung, and Mel wasn't kidding about the stud part.

Mark came in and gave his old friend a man hug/handshake.

"Hey, Jim, what's up? Have you recovered from the cabin trip yet? That was pretty wild, wasn't it? Sure was fun, though."

"Yeah, I've recovered pretty well. A little sore here and there, but I'm doing well." Said Jim. "Yeah, It sure was a lot of fun up there."

"Sounds like I came a few days too late and missed out on something special up there. I remember that cabin. It's a nice place to spend some quiet time." Tammy stated.

"Quiet time, yeah, that's right. We had a real quiet, peaceful time up there" said Mel with her tongue planted firmly in her cheek, and smiling from ear to ear at the remembrance of everything that had happened up there.

"Jim, come help me gather the eggs. Remember the last time we did that? Come on. I need a big, strong, helping hand or two." Said Mel in more of a demand than request. "We will probably be there quite a while. Sometimes we have to really search to find those hens' new hiding places." She wanted the others to know they wouldn't be back soon.

She decided now was the time and sent Mark a thought, 'Hey, Mark, guess who wants to see what your cock looks like? Yep, TAMMY! Your cousin has been checking you out since we got back from the cabin. Why don't you take a shower or something and see what happens.'

'You're kidding! Cousin Tammy? Me? OK, thanks. Don't hurry back. I know what you're going to do out there anyway.'

Tammy was pretty sexy, but she was always older and he had never thought of her in a sexual way, other than to admire her long legs and budding breasts when they were younger. Now she was a woman, a college woman, and she might want HIM? Hmm.

Mel took Tammy aside and whispered, "Remember, don't go barging into the bathroom without knocking unless you want a big surprise." And with a wink, she grabbed Jim's hand and practically ran off to the barn with the egg baskets swinging behind.

Tammy stood there with a quizzical look, wondering why Mel would say that to her at this time. Then she knew: Mel was giving her a way to see her brother's cock! OMG, could she do it? Would she? It might work. And if it didn't go well, she could always say it was an accident.

"Well, I'm going to go take a shower. I feel gross." Announced Mark.

'Oh, wow, this is my chance, right now. It's as if she knew he was going to be there in the bathroom soon. Must be that twin's intuition thing.' Thought Tammy. 'Do I dare? I do want to see it. Hmm, I'm gonna do it!'

Tammy went to Mel's bedroom and listened for the sound of the shower, which started soon after. She imagined Mark standing there soaping himself, washing his hair, washing his cock! She imagined him holding it while he washed his balls and asshole, then bending over to get his legs and feet. She looked in the mirror to check her appearance. Her face was flushed. She was wearing shorts that showed off her long legs, and a t-shirt that showed her breasts well. A little touchup of her makeup and hair and she was ready. Must make a good impression, she thought. Then, it was time. The shower shut off. She waited just long enough to pretend she had just walked into the room, then readied herself at the bathroom door. Taking a deep breath, she opened it and barged in as if she was in a hurry to go pee.

12