Summer of Indian Aunties Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,319 Followers

The day when I would go to the lodge, Shaheen would be there. Taiba would also be there, but had to leave on the same day for a few days to visit a relative in Tinpur, but then she would be back. After that, Nadia would join us much later in the summer for some time before my uncles could come.

When I called Nadia later that evening, she was delighted.

"So," She told me, half playfully and half wistfully, "Shaheen bhabhi and Taiba bhabhi will have you to themselves for a month, all alone, before I get there. Don't do anything to them that you won't to me!"

"Haha," I laughed, although I didn't get the joke then. Now I think back to it, it was almost prophetic.

So I would be literally spending a few weeks in a remote lodge, alone with three beautiful ladies, one at a time, and later with all of them. My aunts. My sexy mamanis. I could hardly wait. For some reason, I had a feeling this summer was going to be a different type of holiday. Oh, how right I was!

* * *

It was a bright and early Sunday morning when I got to the lodge. Shaheen opened the door and squealed in delight when she saw me. I threw my arms around my big aunt and embraced her in a tight bear hug. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed her against me.

"Oh, Nawaz, beta!" She gushed, as I buried my face in her bosom in the hug. "You will crush me to death!"

"Oh, mamani!" I drunk in her smell, my hands firmly wrapped around her waist, and resting just on top of her shapely bottom. I drew my head back, giving her a big smile, and then kissed her a big sloppy kiss on each of her cheeks. She was wearing a dupatta, so I partially kissed the edge of the cloth as well as pressed my lips against her smooth cheeks.

"Nawaz, how you gave grown!" She commented, eyeing me up and down once I let her go. "You are a handsome young man now! And my, you have lost a LOT of weight! You can be a filmy hero now!"

"C'mon, barey mamani." I laughed. "I will always be your little Nazu beta to you."

"Oh that you will be." Shaheen tousled my hair lovingly, and then turned around to go back inside the house. "Let's get you inside."

"Barey Mamani." I pouted. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

My aunt was puzzled. "What, beta?"

"I kissed you twice, once on each cheek." I told her. "So now you have to kiss me three times."

It was a game I played with my aunts when I was little. I would kiss them so many number of times and they would always kiss me one more.

"Oh, really." Shaheen laughed. "Alright, I will play your game, Nazu beta!"

Shaheen wrapped her arms around my waist and drew me close to her. I could smell the fragrance of her perfume as she pressed herself against me. With her boobs dangerously close to my face, I hoped Shaheen didn't feel my hardness poke her in between her legs. She then planted a wet one on my right cheek.

SMOOCH!

For a moment, I was lost in a temporary bliss as her lips pressed hard against my cheek.

"That's your welcome kiss." She said, and then planted another wet kiss on my right cheek.

SMOOCH!

"That's your 'make yourself at home' kiss."

Oh, how I felt every drop of her saliva as her lips brushed my cheek, even if it was only for a second.

Then Shaheen kissed the tip of my nose.

SMOOCH!

"And that's your bonus 'I love you from your favourite aunt' kiss."

"Thank you, mamani. I love you too." I was beaming as she let me go. My aunt turned around, and I followed the contour of her butt as she walked ahead of me. If only she knew what a dirty pervert I was! I so badly wanted to pinch that bum. Again.

"Your Taiba mamani is here." Shaheen told me, as she led me to a guest room. This was the room I always stayed in whenever I was here. "Taiba's in the shower now, so after you freshen up, go say salaam to her."

"Yes, barey mamani." I answered, my eyes on her behind. Her kameez was short and tight, so it climbed up, leaving her salwar visible. The salwar tightly clung to her posterior, and I could see her ass jiggle as she walked. My boner grew harder.

Something in her tone when she mentioned Taiba alerted me. Once she had led me to my room (the guestroom) I placed my suitcase beside the bed and turned to her.

"Barey mamani, is everything OK with Taiba mamani?"

"Well ..." Shaheen hesitated. "I am not sure how much to tell you, beta ..."

"I heard she and mamu had some issues." I cautiously took a guess, fishing for gossip. "I don't know how true that was."

If that was false, my aunt would have sharply retorted with "who the hell told you that", or maybe even give me a playful slap, but she didn't. Instead, Shaheen thoughtfully bit her lip.

"Well, you know how it is in our community." She shrugged. "Married for twelve years, no kids, wife getting older, letting herself go, getting fatter, people talk."

"It is people's job to talk." I told her. "I don't know why Taiba mamani pays attention to these snide comments. She should be happy and so should be mamu, with each other."

"Alas, life is hardly like that." Shaheen sighed. "Especially when snide comments come from one's mother-in-law."

"Oh." I then pointedly stepped closer to Shaheen. I placed an arm around her waist. She looked surprised but didn't say anything. I drew her closer to me.

"Barey Mamani." I gave her a hug. "You know I am not a kid any more. If our family is having some issues, you can tell me. I will try to help. You know I am very close to all of you, my beautiful mamanis."

As I spoke to her, I gave her waist a little squeeze.

For a moment, Shaheen looked she was thinking. Then she broke into a smile.

"Nazu!" She leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on each of my cheeks.

SMOOCH!

SMOOCH!

I wrapped my arms around her and gave her another tight hug. My hands were on her buttocks. I had to control myself so as not to grope or pinch her. Her rump felt so bubbly and bouncy against my palms.

"Nazu beta." Still wrapped up in my arms, my aunt kissed my forehead. "If anyone can comfort your mamanis, it's you."

"Thank you, barey mamani." Desperately I hoped she didn't feel my aching boner as she remained pressed against me. "I want to help."

"Your mamu -- Taiba's husband -- and her ... they are having some issues." Shaheen told me.

My arms were still wrapped around her, and she tousled my hair. "Maybe ... there's another woman ... although Taiba does not know for sure. Maybe your mamu is also having an affair. But ... you know, Taiba ... she really should also watch her figure ... you know ... but men ... they are dogs ... oh, sorry beta I didn't mean you."

"I know what you mean." I told Shaheen, as she apologized, and then kissed my cheeks again to show she didn't mean me.

SMOOCH!

SMOOCH!

Oh, so many kisses! I loved this aunt!

"I am sure it will all work out though."

I finally had to let go of Shaheen. I didn't want to, I loved the feeling of my arms around her, her bum jiggling against my palms, but any longer and she would start to suspect else something was up. Like my dick.

"Well." Shaheen deliberately forced a smile. "You go ahead and freshen up, and then go cheer your Taiba mamani, ok? And don't forget, I am leaving this key here. This is an extra key to the front door."

"Yes, ma'am." I gave her a mock salute. She laughed, patted my cheek where she had kissed me and went to the kitchen to prepare lunch.

I took a quick shower, and then put on a T-shirt and a pair of shorts. I purposely chose the shortest pair of shorts I could find. It was just one inch short of being an underwear, really. I grinned to myself. I knew nothing would ever happen with my aunts (or so I thought then!) so this was some naughty behaviour I could indulge in, and my aunts would be oblivious to it! I then went off to Taiba's room.

The door was ajar, but I still knocked and called out. Hearing no reply, I walked in.

There was a sari lying on the bed. I could hear a tap running in the bathroom sink. It was clear that Taiba had still not finished her bath.

Now, as I had said, I was quite close to Taiba, and she was very free with me compared to Shaheen. Barey mamani, as I had mentioned, was quite conservative, so she would keep herself decently attired and prim and proper even when just around me, with only her headscarf not being there. But Taiba was much more relaxed around me. I had seen her in various stages of undress. However, that had been when I was younger. I didn't want her to come out naked into the room thinking no one was there and getting a shock at seeing me.

So I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Mamani, it's me." I told her. "Are you in there?"

To my utter surprise the door opened almost immediately.

"Oh, Nazu, it's you!" Taiba gushed, stepping out.

I looked at my aunt. Her hair was still wet, seductively clinging to her neck and shoulders. She had just put on her petticoat, and was wearing a bra, but her blouse was in her hand. Her bra covered half of her big cleavage, but I could still see ample amounts of her boobs, even as I tried to avert my eyes. And of course her waist, tummy, navel, back was completely bare.

"Oh, mamani." I didn't know what to say. "Maybe I can wait outside."

"Nonsense!" Taiba beamed. She dropped the blouse on the floor and spread her arms. "Oh how much you have grown, beta! And what a handsome man you are now! Come, give your old mamani a hug!"

I didn't need a second invitation. I wrapped my arms around her, making sure to hug her around her bare waist and cup her buttocks in my hands. I hugged her tight, pressing her against me. Her own arms went around my hips and my back.

"Mamani, I have missed you." I kissed her on her pudgy left cheek.

SMOOCH!

I nibbled a little on her fat cheek, before hastily withdrawing. Taiba turned her face expectantly, so now I gave her a sloppy kiss on the right cheek, pressing my lips against her blubbery flesh.

SMOOCH!

"And I have missed you too, beta." She told me, after I had kissed her. Still wrapped in my arms, she gave my bum a squeeze. "And you have grown into a lady killer!"

"Thank you, mamani." I leaned in and sniffed her neck. "Oh, mamani, you smell so nice!"

"Oh look at you!" Taiba laughed. With our arms still wrapped around each other, she slightly spanked me on my bum. "Flirting with your old, fat, ugly mamani!"

"Mamani! You are not fat, or old! And definitely not ugly! Who likes skinny girls anyways!"

I squeezed a bit of her waist as she squealed, and then I continued, "Real men like their women to have some meat on them, mamani! And really, you smell so nice, tell me what perfume is that?"

Taiba gave me a light spank on my rump again, and then blushed and said, "It's a new lavender perfume I tried out. Just because you are coming, you know!"

This time I gave her a little pinch on her bum.

"Now, who's flirting, Taibee?"

Taiba laughed, and then yelped as I pinched her butt again, this time hard.

"Oh, Naz, stop it! Oh my! Now my gaand is going to hurt there."

"No it won't." I gave her fat posterior a final squeeze, and then held them and jiggled them. "There's too much fat here, Taibee."

Taiba grinned. "OK, beta, you had your fun with your old mamani, playing with my peechwade. Now let me go. I am half naked; I need to put on some clothes."

"No, I won't let you go." I told her. I hugged her even tighter, pressing my crotch against her tummy, my hands resting square on her big derriere. "You owe me something, my beautiful half-naked mamani!"

"Something? What, beta?"

SMOOCH!

I leaned in and gave her a kiss, again on her right cheek. This time I purposely extended the kiss, making her cheek very wet.

"Now, mamani, you owe me four kisses."

"Oh." For a minute Taiba was puzzled, but then her eyes grew wide as she realized what I meant. "OH."

The next minute was pure bliss as a half-naked Taiba, wrapped tightly in my arms, pressed her big fat lips against my cheeks, four times, and gave me four wet, sloppy kisses.

SMOOCH!

"That's your welcome to our lodge kiss, Nazu beta."

SMOOCH!

"That's your 'I love you beta and I am glad you came to visit your old aunt' kiss."

SMOOCH!

"That's your 'please don't pinch my peechwade' kiss."

SMOOCH!

"And that's your 'can you please let go of your naked mamani so she can get dressed' kiss."

I gave her rump one final pinch. Reluctantly, I had to let her go after that.

"OK, beta, now let me wear my blouse so you can finally look at me properly without blushing." Taiba said, bending down to pick up the blouse, and allowing me once again an ample look at her big boobs. She straightened up and glanced at the blouse in dismay.

"Oh no!" She uttered. "This is one of those that buttons up on the back."

Taiba looked at me. "Can you help do me up, beta?"

"Sure, mamani."

I had helped Nadia and Taiba before with their blouses so I knew what to do. Taiba inserted her hands and got into the blouse before turning her back onto me. I looked at her, her bare back all visible, and I had a momentary urge to just undo her bra strap. Fighting that, I buttoned up her blouse so now she was dressed in the blouse and petticoat. Turning around, she picked up the sari from her bed and started to put it on.

"Mamani," I told her. "I have to go to my room for just a minute. I will meet you downstairs for lunch."

"Sure, beta."

I went to my room and closed my door.

"Oh God!" I cried out, taking out my dick. It was hard, and I was panting. I stroked myself for some time, until I felt much calmer. Taiba was the one who was fat, but oh how I wanted to fuck her so badly!

I really wanted to cum desperately, but I knew I couldn't. Not now. I had to go downstairs for lunch. Maybe, after lunch, when I would go to my room to rest, I could do it.

I was really hard, so I sat down on the bed and took out my phone. I watched a few cricket videos and then some funny videos, until all thoughts of my chubby half naked buxom aunt disappeared from my mind. Composing myself and taking some deep breaths, I made my way downstairs.

As I came down for lunch, I walked towards the kitchen, and paused just outside. I overheard both my aunts talking about me. They didn't know I was there because I was just outside the kitchen, hidden by the wall.

"Good to see Nazu hasn't changed much." Taiba was saying.

"Well," Shaheen replied. "He has grown much taller, and much fitter too! He lost a lot of weight. I think he actually has a six pack now!"

"Yes, of course." Taiba was silent for a moment. "But he's still like a little kid in some other ways. Cute, of course."

"I know what you mean." Shaheen laughed. "Do you know, when he greeted me, he still wanted to play that kissing game we used to play."

Taiba joined in her laughter. "And did you play with him?"

Shaheen had a guilty look on her face. "I did, actually. I couldn't stop myself, actually. He is so loveable. And when he makes that pout with his lips ..."

"I know!" Taiba agreed. "He played the same game with me! Good to see a young man still hugging and kissing his old aunts freely. Lot of boys now don't want to be affectionate when they grow up."

"I know." Shaheen agreed. "I love that about our Nazu. He's so sweet."

Then Shaheen poked Taiba in the ribs. "Always good to have a handsome young man tell us old ladies we are pretty eh? And if that young man wants to hug and kiss me ..."

Taiba had a sly grin. "Dear Bhabhi! You! The conservative one! What would our venerable old mother-in-law say to that?"

Both my aunts laughed.

"I think," Shaheen said. "I will send Nazu to visit his naani. She needs some hugs and kisses in her life as well. Maybe her handsome grandson can boost her spirits!"

Both ladies started to laugh.

"Bhabhi." Taiba asked, "Did you get pinched in the bum again?"

Shaheen made a face.

"Oh how I wish I never made that stupid bet!" She said. "But this time I told him if he pinches me, I am going to give him a tight slap. I have some izzat you know! I am not like you, letting my nephew's hands roam all over my body!"

Taiba grinned.

"You should try it, Bhabhi! He can be a real handful! Are you really going to slap him, Bhabhi, if he pinches you? Last time you practically waved your gaand in his face!"

Shaheen paused, and then broke into a smile.

"Oh Taiba! You know me so well. I love Nazu. If he wants to have some fun with his old mamani, then I will ..."

I wanted to hear more, but they were walking out of the kitchen and towards the dining room with some food, so I couldn't just remain standing outside. I drew myself up and headed towards the dining room as well.

It was time for lunch.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,319 Followers
12