Summer of Indian Aunties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,331 Followers

"Oh, I know, beta." Taiba replied wistfully as I continued to jiggle her belly. "All that stress with your mamu and nani, I just feel like eating all the time."

I moved my hands to the front of her tummy and grabbed her there just below the navel.

"I can give you some exercises, mamani," I told her, shaking her lower belly. "And it will help make this fat go in. I can even exercise with you, if you like."

"Thank you, beta, you are so sweet."

I then moved my hand all the way to her back, just below her butt. My hand, I realized by this time, had been moving all over her body. I had touched her all over.

"Your stress eating seemed to have put on some weight here as well," I said, patting her on the ass. "This should go in as well."

Taiba sighed.

"Yes, beta. I know. My buttocks are almost as big as Shaheen Bhabhi's now."

"Mamani! There is one difference though. You have very nice spankable buttocks."

My aunt giggled.

"Don't tell me you now want to spank my bum! My poor peechwade!"

I then raised my hand slightly, held it for a few seconds and brought it down sharply on her buttocks.

SMACK!

Taiba's whole body quivered as I struck her buttocks, but she didn't say anything.

"Hear that, mamani!" I told her. "That's the sound which means when you and I are here for two weeks, we are going to exercise daily."

"Er ... yes, beta. As you wish, beta."

SMACK!

"You will feel good about yourself once you spend some quality time with me, Taibee. No more of this moping nonsense."

"Yes, beta."

SMACK!

"And that's for leaving just as soon as I get here, mamani. I will miss you terribly."

"I will miss you too, beta."

SMACK!

"Why are you leaving so soon, mamani?"

"I am so sorry, beta. I had planned that visit before I knew you were coming."

SMACK!

"Alright, but when you are back mamani, we will make up for lost time."

"Er ... yes, beta."

I then placed my hand back on her tummy and caressed her navel. I badly wanted to continue to spank her buttocks but I had to restrain myself. I was surprised I actually had the guts to do it more than once, and also that Taiba playfully and sportingly took the spanking.

After jiggling her belly again, I then kissed Taiba on the nape of her neck, and then on her bare back through the blouse strings. I then once again gave her a gentle pinch on the bum, almost on the same area where I had spanked her. I then gently caressed her behind, my hands cupping her buttocks.

"Mamani, you are beautiful. Both inside and out. Never you forget it!"

Taiba sighed.

"Thank you, beta, thank you. I wish more men were like you, Nazu."

We remained in that position, my hands playing with her hips, her back pressed against my chest, my hardness pressed against her bum. My rising penis kept boring itself deep into the crack of her ass. I continued to kiss her on the back of her neck every so often, and give her butt cheek a pinch now and then.

After about ten minutes I could sense her slowly start to doze off. I myself was also tired, but I willed myself to stay awake. My penis buried deep in her buttocks also prevented me from sleeping. I feigned to be asleep, with some heavy breathing and light snores, but kept my hand near her waist, and kept feeling her skin, and from time to time straying to her butt. The warmth of her skin was getting too much to bear for me. I knew I could cum any moment now. But I had to wait. So ... was Taiba mamani really asleep?

After about half an hour I was absolutely sure that Taiba mamani was in la-la-land. She was snoring lightly, and her breathing was calm, and she seemed sound asleep. So I took the courage and slowly slid my hand up her tummy and on to her breasts. Taking a chance, I cupped her left boob.

Oh boy! I was there! I was doing it! My hand was on her mound, and I was hoping that she wouldn't wake up. With my palm now covering her breast, I could feel her boobs go up and down with her breathing. I wished this would go on forever. Yes, she was wearing a blouse, but I was actually holding her boob in my hand! And my penis – my hard penis – buried deep into her booty

Then I slowly pressed her left boob very lightly. Through the thin material of the blouse, I could sense that she had a bra underneath, obviously. I took a look at her face once again. Yes, she appeared to be fast asleep. Taking a chance, I slowly moved my hands to her back and undid one hook of the blouse. Pop! Suddenly her whole blouse loosened quite a bit. Initially her boobs appeared to be fighting to burst out of her blouse. Suddenly with the additional slack, her blouse appeared to loosen up. I lifted the blanket up and let myself have a magnificent view of her ample cleavage.

"Oh, Taiba!" I cried out, as I watched her ample bosom. My dick rubbed against her fat, sari clad ass. I shifted my ass back away from my aunt, moved my hands to my shorts and lowered the waistband until my dick popped out, free and uninhibited by the shorts. I then placed my bare dick against my aunt's bum.

"Oh, Taiba!"

After that I again pressed her boobs a bit more. My dick was now screaming for relief.

I began to move my hips so my penis rubbed against the sari covering her buttocks, while my hand was on her boob, slightly squeezing it. I was thus shagging myself against her big behind.

Suddenly my penis started to twitch. Oh God, I was starting to cum. I tried to do it silently but it was all too much. Taiba's boobs. Taiba's buttocks. The banter.

I couldn't help but moan slightly as my dick erupted with all that pent up rage. For the next minute or so I was lost in the passion. My penis was shooting cum everywhere. When I was done I looked at the damage.

There was a lot of wetness on my shorts, on my hand, on the bed, and also a big spot on Taiba's ass. I got up and fetched some tissues, and gently wiped off what I could. After that, I climbed back into bed, spooned by lovely aunt, and dozed off to more perverted thoughts of Taiba mamani and Shaheen mamani. This was just the first day of the summer, and the day wasn't even done yet.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,331 Followers
12