Summer of Indian Aunties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put on a Tshirt, and then my shorts. These were the same shortest pair of shorts I had worn in the afternoon. The one that I had on when I had masturbated over Taiba's buttocks. Quite small shorts. As I said, it was just one inch short of being an underwear, really. I then went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Did Taiba mamani call?" I asked Shaheen, taking a seat on a stool and watching her work. "Has she reached yet?"

"Yes." Shaheen answered. She was now cutting up some onions, and her hands moved fast. So did her ass. "She just texted me. She told me to thank you for dropping her off, and sends her love."

"Oh." I made a face. "Why did she have to go now? We all could have had so much fun!"

"She'll be back in two weeks!" Shaheen laughed. "Meanwhile, you have this old aunt to cuddle to sleep with, or have some fun!"

I looked at her, trying to see if she was joking. But Shaheen's face was noncommittal. She was busy with her cooking. Was it something about being at a lodge, far from the city, I wondered. First Taiba, now ... perhaps ... maybe ... Shaheen? I was hopeful. Then again, her words could just have innocent connotations! It was so frustrating. Maybe I should just be happy Taiba would be here in two weeks, and forget about Shaheen. I could do what I wanted with Taiba. She was the slutty aunty.

"A maid, Pushpita, will be here in the mornings." Shaheen told me, as she put some vegetables on another wok. "If you have clothes to wash, or need some ironing, or any other work, give it to Pushpita then. She's only here from 9-noon. That girl also knows how to give a great massage, if you should ever need one."

"Yes, mamani." I sat and chatted with her as she cooked. My thoughts kept going back to what she said about cuddling to sleep with her. Did she really mean it? Should I ask her? I really couldn't work up the guts to ask her. So instead I talked with her about her family, her husband's work, and my nani.

It was sometime after dinner, and when we were sitting in the living room and watching an old movie, that Shaheen went back to the topic of cuddling.

"Beta, this is a big house." She said, clasping and unclasping her hands, as if she was nervous. "And you know... me ... I ... I hate sleeping alone. I was wondering ... well I was thinking ... if ... you know ... you would sleep in my room."

"Oh?" From dullness, suddenly my mind was racing in top gear like a race car suddenly just at the finish line, but I tried to play it cool. And dumb. And smooth.

"In your room, mamani? Where will I sleep?"

Oh, so smooth.

"Why, in the bed, of course." Shaheen replied, chuckling.

Now for dumb.

"And ... um ... what about you, mamani?"

Shaheen laughed.

"Why, beta. I will sleep on the bed too! I am your mamani, so it's OK! Beside, you used to sleep and hug me tight before!"

Oh she wants a hug, does she? Now for the gambit. The throw of the dice.

"Mamani ... I ..." I tried to choose my words carefully. "I'm older now. It's really hot here, even with A/C at night. So, at night, you know ... I usually sleep in my underwear. I don't know if you would like that if I wore an underwear to bed and slept with you."

"Oh." For a moment Shaheen's face fell, and I wondered if I overplayed my hand. Then she brightened up.

"Koi baat nehi, beta. No problem. You can wear an underwear to bed." She said, and then grinned. "After all, it's unlikely to be much smaller than the shorts you are wearing now, you naughty boy!"

I actually had the good sense to blush. I thought I would miss Taiba, but this just got more interesting.

* * *

I finished peeing and cleaned myself up.

I was in Shaheen mamani's bathroom. I wondered what barey mamani would think once I exited the washroom. I had hung my shorts on the door. I was now dressed in my underwear. It was very small. The bottom part ended just below my balls. It barely covered my genitals, and as long as I wasn't sitting with my legs up, it was OK. If my legs were raised ... well let's just say barey mamani would have a more intimate view of me.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the bathroom door and entered the bedroom.

Shaheen was lying down on the bed, dressed in a simple salwar kameez. She was reading some news on her phone. When she saw me, she remarkably didn't bat an eyelid. She just took me in, glancing at me from top to bottom, her eyes lingering for just a moment on my small underwear. Then she patted on the bed to her side.

"Come on this side, Nazu. You always used to sleep on the right."

"Yes, mamani." I said, climbing into bed beside her. As I did, my balls, just for a second popped out of my underwear, but then as I climbed into bed, went back in. I wondered if Shaheen saw anything. Well, if she did, she didn't say anything.

"Nazu." Shaheen put down the phone and turned to me. "Since you will be sleeping in my room for the next two weeks, I expect that you will need to use my bathroom, especially if you have to get up at night to pee."

"Er ... of course, mamani." I was a little surprised at her for broaching this topic.

"Do you get up at night to do pishaab – to pee often, beta?"

"Um ... no, mamani. Why do you ask?"

"No. Just curious." Shaheen placed her glasses by the bed side table. "Sometimes the nurse in me comes out. Do you pee standing up, beta, or sitting down?"

"I ... I usually pee standing up, mamani." Now I had no idea why she was asking me this. What difference did it make how I urinated!

"OK, beta. Just remember to aim properly, and clean up after. That's all I ask." Shaheen told me. "I know Taiba isn't that fussy, but I am a little OCD about my bathroom being clean."

"Er ... of course, mamani. I do clean up all the time anyways."

I leaned in and gave her a kiss. Shaheen smiled, lied down and tucked the blankets over her chest.

"Time to sleep, beta." She said. Then she turned to me and grinned, "You have been kissing your mamanis a lot today."

Uh oh.

"Er ... y-y-you know I l-l-love all of you, mamani." I stammered, blushing. I didn't know what to say!

"I know beta! So that kiss you just gave me, was that a good night kiss?"

I blushed again.

"No, mamani, that was just an acknowledgement that I will clean up after using your bathroom, and I didn't mind you telling me so."

"Good. So now come and give this old lady a hug, and yes – a proper good night kiss."

"Yes, mamani. Absolutely. But you are not an old lady!"

"Oh don't flirt with me, Nazu. Remember, I am not Taiba. I am not falling for your charms – or your kisses!"

"Er ... yes, mamani."

We were facing each other, so I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and gave her a firm hug. I heard her gasp as I held her tight. I pressed my lips against her cheeks and kissed her twice.

SMOOCH!

SMOOCH!

Shaheen, still wrapped in my arms, smiled at me.

"You are so strong, beta."

My aunt then puckered her lips.

"Ready to play the kissing game?"

My boner could have poked a hole in steel that moment.

"Er ... always, mamani."

My aunt pressed her lips against me.

SMOOCH!

"That's my 'thank you for sleeping in my room' kiss." She told me, kissing me sloppily.

SMOOCH!

"That's my 'thank you for being a loving nephew." She told me, kissing me again. Then she gave me a last kiss on my nose.

SMOOCH!

"And that's my 'good night, darling' kiss."

Ohh, my boner!

Shaheen then freed herself from my arms and turned around so that her back was to me.

"I usually sleep like this." She said. "But if you feel you want to hug me from behind, go right ahead. I won't mind you doing that to me. But remember, I am not your Taiba mamani, so keep your hands away from my gaand."

Was she for real? Here was my conservative aunt telling me she won't mind me rubbing against her and spooning her, as long as I didn't grope or fondle her. Yet, little did I know that the night was about to get crazier.

"Er ... yes, mamani. Can I ... er ... just rest my hand on your ... er ... peechwade?"

I couldn't believe I was actually asking that question to Shaheen!

"Nope!" Shaheen replied. "No touching. No fondling. No groping. And definitely no pinching. You can look, but not touch. As I said, this is not your Taiba mamani's butt."

I slid in next to her and hugged her from the back, pressing myself against her. My dick seemed to have a life of its own and started to grow. I arched my back so that even as we spooned, my crotch was away from her ass, so she couldn't feel my bulge. This was not Taiba, I had to repeat to myself. So watch yourself, tiger! Shaheen had already allowed me far more freedom with her than ever before, so I have to take it slowly.

Shaheen had her head on my arm, and I could sense her gentle breathing as we both relaxed slightly. It had been a long and tiring day, and despite my hardness, I soon found myself drifting to sleep.

* * *

I don't know what woke me up, but for a second I sat up in bed in shock. Momentarily I was lost, not knowing where I was, before the fog cleared and it started to come to me. I was in Shaheen's room, in her bed, in my underwear! I squinted at the clock. It was 2 am. Middle of the night. I glanced at the spot on the bed beside me. It was empty. Where was Shaheen?

It was hot, despite the straining A/C, and I was glad I was dressed lightly. I felt my underwear and found out my penis was peeking out from under it. I carefully pulled my underwear so I was properly covered, and then got up to look for Shaheen.

A noise from the bathroom alerted me. I slowly put it all together. Shaheen must be in there, surely. I stood up and crept to the bathroom. It wasn't closed fully, and the door was left slightly ajar. Surely my mamani never thought I would also wake up at the same moment she needed to use the washroom! I peeped in.

Shaheen was seated on the commode, her legs spread out. She was just wearing her top (the kameez), and no bottoms. Naked from the waist down, it was clear she was taking a whiz. I heard the noise as her urine stream hit the commode.

What a sight! For a moment I stood there, mesmerized, in the darkness, watching the outline of my conservative aunt pee unabashedly.

I had seen Shaheen pee once before. We had gone for a hike near the forest just south of Tinpur. It was popular with lots of hikers, but somehow we got separated from our hike group and got lost. Shaheen and I had wandered for two hours. And she suddenly had to urinate.

"Beta." She had told me, barely able to stand. "Please find an enclosed space."

Tactfully, I found one area, which was partially hidden by some bushes. My aunt had given me her backpack and her other stuff. Then she had told me to turn around.

I heard a lot of fiddling around. I knew she was untying the knot that held her salwar. After some time, I felt her placing something on my shoulders. It was her salwar – the bottom! She was now naked from the waist down!

"Don't turn around now, ok, beta? Please?" Shaheen had pleaded. "This ... is... so embarrassing for me."

"Yes, mamani." I dutifully replied.

I then hear her squat, and then I heard the sound of her urine hitting the ground. Craning my neck slightly, and seeing that her back was to me, I chose to take a peek. I could clearly see her bare buttocks, with the kameez lifted, as she was peeing. I then had to quickly turn away.

Suddenly my thoughts returned to the present as I heard the toiIet being flushed. I realized she was done urinating.

I quickly went back to bed, my mind working hard. I wanted to try something, but dare I? What if it backfired? What if it irrevocably damaged my relationship with my aunt? What if it ... oh hell ... what the hell. In the end, I decided, I was going to do it. I crept back into bed, and pretended to be asleep. Only this time, I made sure my underwear had rolled up, "accidentally", and my full genitals were exposed. I the turned my face towards the bathroom, and half closed my eyes.

In a minute I heard the noise of the flush again, and then the tap running. After a few moments, the door opened and Shaheen came out, now fully dressed, of course. She walked back to the bed, and was about to climb into her side and into the sheets, when she completely jerked to a stop.

For a moment Shaheen was in shock. As is natural for any woman who finds a man naked in her bed that's not her husband, she jolted back in alarm. Then her head cleared and she realized it was me, and I was asleep (or so she thought!). Still, she was puzzled. Here was her dear nephew, in bed with her and fast asleep, and his underwear having rolled up and now his huge monster dick standing out, proud and erect.

For a little while Shaheen was puzzled – she didn't know what do. She wanted to wake me up, but her likely thinking was that if she did, and I woke up to found myself exposed in front of my aunt, it could lead to a very embarrassing situation. From my half closed eye, I could also see her stifle a giggle as she must have realized the absurdity of the circumstances. She was treating me like a dear little child, while unknowing to her, here I was exposing my manhood to her.

I could realize that Shaheen was intrigued. Later on I would know that mamu was the typical Indian man – who on average had very small penises. Even as a nurse never had Shaheen seen such a large elongated dick. I assumed her conservative upbringing and nature fought against her natural curiosity as she peered in to take a closer look. I remained absolutely as still as I could, pretending to be asleep, as Shaheen climbed on to the bed, and then leaned in. Oh, her lips were so close to my dick! Almost involuntarily, I moved to roll over on to my side, smacking her lips with my stiff dick.

Shaheen was shocked, but only for a moment. Here I was, my dick pressed against her lips. She of course jerked her head back, and looked back suspiciously at me. My eyes were closed (well, I had one eye very, very slightly open to watch her) and I was pretending to lightly snore.

Shaheen slowly smiled, apparently deciding that I was asleep. The situation was silly, of course! Just an accidental incident. She then chose to lay down beside me, her back to me. I mentally smiled, congratulating myself on my boldness. Not only had I exposed myself to my aunt, but I had also touched my dick against her fulsome lips. That was it for the night, I thought. But no!

To my surprise, Shaheen took my arm and put it on her waist. For a moment, now it was my turn to be in shock. What was she doing? But then I realized – she thought I was sleeping, and she just wanted me to snuggle against her. So what if my dick was out and erect!

So I grunted and pretended to move in my sleep and pressed closer against her back. My hand was on her waist and tummy (she was wearing a kameez so unlike Taiba mamani I couldn't feel her bare waist). My dick however rose to the occasion and burrowed itself against her ass. I could see her stiffen as I rubbed my dick against her butt and it went into the crack of her ass, even as she was wearing the salwar. But then Shaheen just shrugged it off and started to gradually doze off to sleep.

So Shaheen does not mind me sleeping with my dick buried in her ass, I realized. But of course, she doesn't think I am doing it knowingly.

I wondered if I could hold out for long. Here I was, my hand so close to my barey mamani's breasts, my dick inside her ass, and only her clothes preventing me from enjoying the sense of her body. How long could I not cum?

Soon Shaheen started to snore slightly. Barey mamani was always a heavy sleeper; her heavy frame not hindering her sleep in any way. I started to rub my dick against her butt.

OH YES! It was lovely. My mamani. I felt her boobs through her top. Big. Perky. Waiting to be mauled. Her ass rubbed against my phallus. I couldn't hold it anymore. My poor penis has had enough. I felt it twitch, and then it was as if a dam had burst. I started to cum.

It was lots of cum, and it was all for Shaheen. I didn't even care that I was making her clothes wet, or the bed wet. There would be dried cum in the morning on her bed and her clothes. I was willing to take the chance. I had just been here barely a day, and already, for the second time today, I was masturbating on one of my aunts. After ejecting a whole day's worth of "Shaheen cum", I finally fell sleep.

12