Summer of Sex Ch. 04

Story Info
Teaching step-daughter, then stretched by step-son
2.5k words
4.36
69.3k
17

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 06/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enjoy the first few chapters for more background on this story.


I ran Joslyn a bath. She stripped off her shirt, and climbed into the tub. I sat on the edge, swirling the water with my hand.

"So..." she sighed deeply, leaning back and closing her eyes. "Is it always this good?"

I laughed gingerly. "Well. I guess it depends on how good your partner is."

"Oh. You are good. Very, very good." She sank into the tub so that only her face was out of the water.

I stared at her body again. My pussy was still aching, waiting to cum. She was so peaceful as she rested in the water, letting go of all that tension that had built during her orgasm. There were so many things I wanted to do to her, and for her to do to me. I got lost in imagining, and she took me by surprise when she spoke.

"Do you think I'll ever be that good?"

"Certainly, Babygirl. You just have to learn."

"Will you teach me?" She was looking at me now, intent in her eyes.

"Yes, ma'am," I smiled. "Whenever, whatever you want."

Joslyn relaxed a bit longer, as we made small talk. Eventually she got out as the water was starting to get cold.

"Brrrr!" she shivered, reaching for a towel and rapidly attempting to dry off. "Can I get in your bed? Y'know... just to warm up?" She was already making her way to the bedroom.

We climbed up into bed and cuddled. She ran her hands over my body, more in an explorative way than sexy. She really liked my breasts, cupping, squeezing, batting. Then, she wriggled down under the covers, and took my nipple into her mouth. She began suckling on it, as if she were really trying to make me lactate.

"Hold on, hold on..." I gently pushed her away. "You aren't actually going to milk me!"

"Am I doing it wrong?" she looked up concerned.

"Start slow, go easy, use your tongue," I instructed.

She went back to my tit, cupping it from below. She sucked on it softly, then ran circles around my areola, shrinking into my nipple. Then she flicked it back and forth with the tip.

"That's good," I said, sucking in my breath.

She reached over to the other breast and squeezed hard, groping and mauling it. Then she tweaked my nipple until it was hard. She kept working over the other one with her mouth, and I could feel my pussy growing hot with anticipation. I think she was able to read my mind, because her hand left my tit and slipped between my legs. She used her whole hand to rub my pussy, massaging my clit with the heal of her palm.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, closing my eyes and trying not to explode right then.

She lifted her head, sucking my nipple hard and taking it with her. When there was no more give, it popped out of her mouth and slammed back into my chest. She removed her hand from my groin, and began sucking on two fingers. I nodded, encouraging her to continue. Joslyn split my lips open, rubbing my clit and around my inner labia.

"That's good, keep going." I opened my eyes and saw her staring at me.

She rubbed and rubbed until my entire pussy was soaking wet with my juices.

"Play with my clit a little." She had a hard time making good contact. "Why don't you go take a look."

She crawled under the covers as I lifted my knees, spreading my legs and laying them on the bed, so that she could have good view. She pulled back my lips and began rubbing my clit again. Just as I thought I would burst right then, she would change the pattern and I'd start all over again.

"Pull back my hood," I reached between my legs, showing her what I meant. "Then my clit is fully exposed. Remember it is incredibly sensitive."

She took the hint and licked her fingers again, leaving plenty of saliva behind. She reached down and pressed her fingers onto my hard nub, applying pressure, but not moving. Then, she started to tease up and down, left and right. She leaned down and took my clit into her mouth. She wrapped her lips around the entire area, sucking it deeply into her mouth. She ran her tongue flat against it in big laps before flicking it gently.

"You're doing great," I said, brushing the hair away from her face. "Now, put your fingers inside me."

Joslyn kept working over my clit while she put the tips of her index and middle fingers right at the opening of my pussy. Slowly she began to push into me. She slipped in and then pulled out a bit, then further in and out a bit, and continued until she was knuckle deep. She lapped at my clip and gently began pumping her fingers in and out of my wet cunt. It felt great, but I needed more.

"Use another finger," I urged her. "You're doing excellent."

She pulled her two fingers out, and then inserted three. I moaned slightly and bit my lip. She was still going slowly and while her tongue was doing an amazing job, I really needed to get fucked.

"You can go harder. Give me a good fuck!"

She lifted her eyes and looked at me as if to ask if I was sure. I most certainly was, I nodded at her. She dove back onto my clit, and started to plunge deep and hard into my pussy with her fingers. She had found my g-spot, which was becoming swollen, preparing me to cum. I began pumping my hips against her and knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"I'm so close," I hissed through my teeth. I gently grabbed the back of her head. "Give me another finger and really fuck me hard!"

She sucked hard on my clit as she drove all four fingers into my cunt. She pounded me and I bucked my hips against her in rhythm. She sank her tiny hand into me, and I could feel her knuckles rubbing against my bulging g-spot. She turned her hand back and forth while pounding me. I held on as long as I could, and then I felt like the dam broke. I thrust my hips off the bed and pushed her mouth onto my clit. Her hand thrust in and out while my pussy squeezed hard on her. And then I came, moaning loudly. I squirted hard and Joslyn sat back quickly. I sprayed her tits and stomach. She stopped and pulled her hand out in shock.

"What was that?!" she yelled?

"I'm squirting!! I'm cumming!!" I yelled back. "Don't stop!"

She shoved her fingers back into my cunt and pumped hard again. I let the tension built up and told her to pull out, and again, I squirted, spraying her. She laughed and went back in for more. This time, she sucked and licked on my clit while she fucked my sopping wet cunt. Again, I was on the verge of losing it, and told her to pull out. But she didn't, she kept thrusting and licking. I was shaking, trembling below her and screaming. Just when I thought I would pass out, she pulled her hand out just past the knuckle, leaving her fingers in me. I squirted again, but she didn't sit back. She opened her mouth and took my spray in. She kept fucking me with just her fingers, forcing my spray to pulse and continue much longer than I thought possible. She drank every drop she could, then lapped at my soaking pussy when I was finished. She slurped my juice off me as I dropped my hands and felt my blood pumping through my veins. Eventually she flopped on the bed next to me, using the sheet to wipe off her hands and face.

"Whew!!" She said. "That was fricking amazing!!"

"You are absolutely right!!" I sighed. "I don't think you need much instruction."

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm glad I did good."

"You did very good, Babygirl," I laughed, pulling her to me. She cuddled against my breast again. We slept, embraced like that, for what felt like only a few hours.

--------------------------------

I awoke suddenly, not really sure what did it, but certain I had heard something. I brushed the hair away from Joslyn's face; she was still sleeping, nuzzled on my breast. I heard something in the doorway and turned to see Zach standing there. He shook his head and scoffed, walking away. I carefully slipped from under Joslyn and chased after her brother. He had dropped his stuff in a chair in the living room and was digging through the fridge.

"Again?" he said as he closed the fridge. He looked me up and down, and suddenly I realized I was still naked. He smirked and walked to the couch, flopping down.

"Yeah..." I said, sitting on the other side of the couch, curling myself to cover my nakedness.

"Tell me about it," he pulled his limp cock out of his shorts and leaned back into the couch.

"What?!?" I wasn't sure what he meant.

"Tell me about it. Tell me about fucking my sister." He began running his hand back and forth against his cock.

"I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this." I pulled my knees closer to my chest.

"You don't have a choice," he looked over to me. His eyes were stern, his facial expression matched. For a second I was actually fearful of him. I swallowed hard.

"Okay," I closed my eyes and did my best to recant the events of the day.

Zach continued to rub his dick, which was now hard and pink. Soon I finished my story and opened my eyes. He was looking eagerly at me, licking his lips and holding his massive cock for display. I couldn't take my eyes off it.

"So, you like it big?" he laughed. I nodded. He scooted next to me. He pulled at my legs, exposing me. His hand ran up my leg and stopped on my pussy. He leaned in to my ear and whispered. "Then let me give you 'BIG'."

Zach started rubbing my pussy with his whole hand. I had gotten wet from reliving my excitement with his little sister, my step-child. He spread my lips and began fondling my clit. I moaned quietly, pinching my mouth closed in an effort to keep from waking Joslyn. She was sleeping in just the other room. I had worked so hard to gain her trust; I couldn't allow her to see this.

Zach sensed this and stood up. He took my hand, and led me upstairs to his room. I stood shyly, trying to cover myself. He stripped off his swim trunks and t-shirt, revealing his chiseled body. He took me into his arms, pressing his body against mine. He kissed me hard and deep. It was one of those kisses that I could feel throughout my body; it made me melt. For a minute I felt something stirring in my belly, like the first kiss of young lovers. When Zach pulled away from me, my eyes were still closed. He pushed me back onto the bed. He grabbed my knees and yanked me across the bed so that my ass was at the edge. He dropped to his knees in front of me.

He began licking my pussy with vigor I hadn't experienced in quite some time. I tossed my head back and moaned. He rubbed his hand on my pussy, covering it with my juices. He slid two, then three fingers into me. He thrust in short, hard, quick strokes. I pushed my hips against him, forcing him in deeper. He inserted another finger, reaching the knuckle. I moaned, gripping at the sheets around me.

He continued to flick and lick and suck on my clit as he drove his hand into my sopping wet cunt. He rolled his fingertips, folding them onto themselves. At this point, his thumb was jabbing me in the leg and the hilt slammed into my pelvis. I wriggled my hips, trying to reposition his hand. He stopped licking, and looked up at me.

"It hurts," I said softly.

"Let me fix that." He sucked his thumb, leaving his fingers inside me. Then he pulled out, rolling his fingers back out to an extended position. He squeezed his fingers together, making a wedge shape. He tucked his thumb into his palm and slowly began sliding it back into my hole. I growled as he stretched my pussy. I pulled my knees up, planting my feet on the edge of the mattress, my heels against my ass. Gradually Zach worked his hand into my cunt, easing the knuckles past my opening. He managed to get wrist deep and held his position.

"Big enough?" He asked gingerly.

"Yessss..." I hissed.

He gently pumped, only about an inch at a time, back and forth. Then slowly he began to rotate left and right, his knuckles running across my swollen g-spot. I reached for a pillow to contain my moans and screams of pleasure. As my muscles relaxed and became used to the presence of his fist inside me, Zach began to thrust a little harder, farther. He turned his hand and my cunt made slurping noises. I toyed with my nipples, pinching and rolling them in my fingers. My hips began to buck slightly, and I breathed heavily.

Zach lurched at my clit again, frantically lapping at me while he plunged his fist into my cunt. He pounded away at me. My muscles resisted his hand exiting and pulled him back, making delicious noises each time. My orgasm built, creating a tension deep within my belly. He threw one of my legs over his shoulder, pulling my ass to his collarbone. He continued pumping and twisting inside me and I knew I couldn't hold back much longer.

"I'm, I'm, ahhh... g-g-g-oing to cum!!" I managed to stammer. "I'm going to...unh!...Squirt!"

"Awesome!" He leaned back, fucking me harder, deeper with his fist. "Don't hold back, Ma! Fucking cover me with your cum!"

For some reason this was enough for me to lose it. My hand shot to my clit and I rubbed ferociously as an orgasm ripped through my body. I screamed through clenched lips and Zach tore his hand from my cunt as I sprayed him with juice. I shook and trembled, clamping my legs together and covering my pussy with my hand. Every muscle in my body was tense, draining the energy from me. When the contractions in my cunt ceased, I dropped my legs and arms across the bed. I took in several deep breaths, sighing loudly. I lifted my head and saw Zach sitting there, a big goofy grin on his face.