Summer on the Isle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll tell you right away."

"I'm not rushing you. I understand if you don't want to do it right away. I know you don't want her mad at you the whole time you're here."

"What about you?"

"I'll be ok. When you're girlfriend isn't around anymore and my mom is back home I'll transfer to your college. I already told her I'm doing it and she can't stop me."

"So we just have to make it through this summer?"

"I guess. I'll wait as long as I have to for you."

They both got dressed and then went down to their rooms to find everyone else gathering. They had made a plan to go watch some performers do some kind of fire show with dancing and drums. As John and Penny approached Jill ran up to John and put herself on his arm as a way of pushing out Penny. Penny didn't fight for her place. John did notice Susan looking at him.

The event they went to was kind of a dinner show. Jill was acting like she'd been successful in smoothing things over with John. In the meantime John now had wifi, voice, and text messaging going and he was exchanging secret messages with Penny. They should have thought of that a long time ago.

When the show was over it was going to be free time. Jill wanted to spend time with John and the moms said they all wanted to go get a drink together. They mentioned again some big news but they said they all wanted to discuss it again before they told everyone. The moms left for the bar and John was in the game room with Jill. He watched her ineptly try each machine and then laugh when she failed. Why had John ever started dating her in the first place? Oh, right. He remembered. It was too bad. He did sort of like her but no matter what he could not forget what she did with Tony.

It was ok. It wasn't forever. He just had to play along until the vacation was over and then he was going to be with the real girl who he was probably going to be with for the rest of his life. It made him really happy to think about it. He could really have something with Penny. John and Penny. Penny and John. It would work.

Just then the twins came into the game room. Melissa distracted Jill while Carol went to John and dropped the hint that a certain someone was waiting for John to visit her in her room. John got out of there and went to the hallway with all their rooms. He couldn't remember which room was Penny's.

"Pssst." John heard. Then one of the doors opened just a bit. John walked over and slipped in.

It was completely black in the room. John heard the girl get on the bed and he followed the sound. There was no way to know how long the moms were going to be gone and he'd already wasted so much time already. He hoped Penny would be ready for this.

John got out of his clothes and then got on the bed. He reached out for her and she did the same for him. She found his cock and got it into position while also guiding John's upper body with her legs.

John went in a lot easier than before.

Wait. Wait. Something was wrong. There was no way. Oh, no. There was no way this was Penny. But if not her than who?

John's dick was in a girl and he could not see who she was. He reached for her torso and felt her much larger breasts. He froze in place even as the girl was doing her best to encourage him to move his body and get with the program.

"Susan?"

"Yes."

"It's you?"

"Who were you expecting?"

John held his tongue. Just then he pictured the word asshole in the dictionary and saw his own face there. But then again, pussy is pussy.

"Just making sure." he said.

She found his face in the blackness and brought his face to hers. She kissed him and that convinced him to start moving.

"I love you." she whispered.

"What about my ... girlfriend?"

"I don't care. I want you. Just don't get me pregnant. Ok?"

"Ok." John started to put more effort into it and Susan had a reaction. How had Penny said it? It couldn't be helped. Susan just wanted sex. Penny wanted more. So he was here in this moment with Susan and he'd give her sex. Then when it was over he'd be with Penny and he'd give her more. That would be life and it couldn't be helped.

John let himself explore her body. He was also wondering if that counted as the first or second time he'd had sex that day. Did Penny count? Had he taken her virginity? If so then that was another huge reason to stay with Penny. He was going to have to apologize so much for this. Unless he didn't tell her. But John knew that if they started a relationship that was half as serious as Penny made it sound like she wanted, he would have to tell her. He wouldn't keep such a secret from his wife.

Wife? He was here fucking Susan and thinking of marriage with Penny. Life sure was strange. And it wasn't even that long ago the last time he'd fucked Jill.

John wasn't fucking Susan as aggressively as she would have liked so she got out from under him, pushed him down to the bed and then she climbed on top. The change in level of pleasure was definitely there. Susan was working hard to bring herself to orgasm. John was helpless underneath her to do anything save for just enjoy the way she was fucking his brains out.

Much sooner than he'd wanted, John was to the point where he felt he might cum. He was trying to hold off. He did every little trick he knew to just keep a hard on until Susan was finished.

John reached and felt her ass going up and down on him. The tips of his fingers started to explore her ass crack but then he realize that would just make him cum faster so he put his hands on her bed. He stiffened his muscles and tried to force all his blood into his dick so she could get where she needed to get.

Then Susan's movement's change. She stopped going at her previous speed and instead brought her pussy forward with one push that was full of friction. Then she pushed it back with an equal level of grind. One more time she brought it forward and then John felt her body spasm.

John gave her two light taps on the ass to let her know he was going to cum. He even said in a hushed voice that he was going to cum. She wasn't listening to him. He tried to push her off of him but she pushed right back and her pussy clamped down on him.

Then John felt weak. He felt like a keg that was coming to the end of the liquid it contained and so became light enough to carry. He emptied himself into her.

Some amount of time passed. She was on top of him and he was still in her.

"I told you not to get me pregnant." she said.

"I told you to get off of me."

It was then that she finally did get off of him and she put her naked body flush next to his. Neither one of them said anything and another group of minutes passed.

"You know, long distance relationships never work." John said.

"I can transfer if you want me to."

"You want to be my girlfriend?"

"If I have your baby I was hoping for at least that."

"There's a chance you might not get pregnant."

"And there's a chance I might. You don't want to have a baby with me?"

"I didn't say that. You made it sound like you didn't want to have a baby so I was just looking out for you."

"If you want me to have your baby, I will."

"We're getting way ahead of ourselves. I know one time can make a baby but we'll have to wait and see if you actually get pregnant."

"So you don't want me to get pregnant?"

"I didn't say that. I'm just saying we won't know for sure for a while and we can't say anything until we know."

"If I get pregnant, what do you want me to do. And don't just say that you'll support me no matter what I decide. That's a non answer."

"Has a guy ever said that to you?"

She punched him lightly in the arm. "NO! I'm just saying, tell me what you really think."

"Ok. I think that my mom and your mom were very brave since they both raised us as single mothers. I know how old they both must have been when we were born. Neither of us have ever met our grandparents."

"What are you getting at?"

"I think there's a chance that certain people might have put a lot of pressure on at least my mom to not let me be born. She's kind of hinted at it. I think if you're going to have a baby, that baby deserves just as much of a chance at life as we had. We shouldn't ignore him or pretend he doesn't exist."

"Then I'll do as you say."

"But, I won't make you be a single mother. If you have my baby then I'm there. All the way, I'm there."

"Well, this is a nice change for us."

They were silent again for a while and then three knocks came to the door in a distinctive pattern. Upon hearing it Susan's body sprang up from the bed.

"My mom's coming." Susan said.

"She gives you a heads up?"

"No. That was Carol letting me know my mom's coming."

"You had a lookout?"

"I'm not stupid. Hurry up and get dressed."

The light in the room popped on and John was almost blinded for a moment. He got his clothes on in time to see Susan pulling up her pajama bottoms with no panties and throwing her top over her shoulders. She went to the door and knocked out a pattern. Another knock came and then Susan told John it was safe for him to leave her room.

John slipped out and saw both Carol and Melissa in the hall. They stood there giggling as John ran off to his own room.

That night as John was in bed trying not to come into contact with his mother at all, she mentioned that the next day there was going to be some really big announcement. She didn't want him running off. She wanted everyone together when the announcement was made.

John was just about to drift off when he felt his mother's hand accidentally come over to his side of the bed and graze his body. John's eyes popped open and then he tried to scoot away from his mother. As he looked up at the ceiling and listened to his mother's sleep breathing he saw a green light reflect off the wall. His phone was letting him know he had a message. He opened it while avoiding any of the previously unopened messages from Jill.

"I'm in the library."

It was from Penny. John smiled but he also felt guilty. He'd fucked up and it was time to fess up. He never would have dreamed that Susan would be the one in his life going forward and not Penny but he couldn't expect Penny to want to be with him after what he did. John was very much a believer in people facing the consequences of their actions and he cut out no exception to that for himself.

As John walked the halls of the hotel there were random tourists who were either drunk, or just getting there. John followed the sign and went up the stairs to the third floor where the library was. As soon as the opened the doors he saw her. She had put on a pretty dress for him.

"Lock the door." she said.

John turned to the doors and saw the two locks at the bottom of each. They wouldn't be enough if someone wanted to break the door down or if a janitor had a key but locking them would give John and Penny enough time to get respectable before anyone could get a look at them.

As soon as John thought that he knew he wouldn't be able to do it. He wasn't even going to try to avoid it.

"I'm sorry." he said. "I don't deserve you."

"It's ok. I deserve you."

"No, you don't. You deserve much better than me."

"I won't argue with you." She came to him as he stood by the doors. "I want you. Don't I deserve to get what I want?"

"I have to tell you something. Before we do anything more I have to tell you. I was with someone else."

"Stop." She put her hand over his mouth. "Is what you're going to say going to get in the way of this?"

John nodded.

"Then I don't want to know."

John pulled her hand from his face. "I have to tell you. I can't keep this bottled up."

"Then tell me later. Not now."

"But listen."

"No, John. No. If you need to play your part to keep ..."

"It's not about my girlfriend. It's about Susan."

"Then I really don't want to know."

"She and I ..." John was going to just say it plain but Penny slapped him across the face.

"I said shut up about it."

"You have to know."

"I can know later. Now kiss me."

"You kind of hit me pretty hard there."

"If you wouldn't talk back to me I wouldn't have to do that. Now where is that kiss."

John let himself kiss her but he still felt the guilt of what he'd done. Even as they kissed Penny took charge and pulled John over by the far corner away from the door. It was then that John saw that she had brought a sheet up and spread it out on the floor for them.

John went slow and gentle with her. They didn't feel they had to rush. If a hotel guest came to the library then seeing the door locked they might just assume that it was too late to get a book. How many of the hotel staff would have a key to that place? They were in a semi public place but they felt they had complete privacy.

John slowly kissed her upper body around her neck and her hands never left him. She wanted to feel every inch of his skin. John didn't need to undress Penny. She got out of her clothes for him, granting him and even demanding him access to her. He kissed around her nipples and then started to suck one. Her body responded with heavy breathing and an ocean like motion of up and down.

Penny got herself all the way out of her dress and her underwear. She was right there in front of him naked.

"Make me a woman, John."

John swallowed and got himself ready. Then he got on top of her. At first he didn't try for sex. He leaned down to her and hugged her. She kissed him on the lips and wrapped her legs around him.

"Do you want to?" he asked.

"Yes. Please. Do it."

John started to go into her. It was easier than before but she was still very tight. John went slow. Slowly in and slowly back out. Penny held onto him and gasped for air with each little motion.

For John this had started with the feeling of an obligation but as they continued the sex truly started to take hold of him. He wanted to go faster and only held off because he didn't want to hurt Penny. His body had woken up and knew it was having sex and it was starting to get really good. Penny was perfect. She was just so perfect and she was with him. He got the feeling like she'd only ever been with him. He wasn't going to ask that. He knew girls didn't like being asked if they were virgins or not but John got the feeling that Penny might have been one. He'd never been with a virgin before.

Uh oh.

John felt the beginning of an orgasm coming on. He slowed down until he was almost to a complete stop. But somehow just being inside her was building him up to want to cum. He thought maybe he should pull out. He didn't want to cum before he'd given complete pleasure to Penny. He tried to get his dick out of her but Penny wiggled to keep him in place.

"I have to pull out."

"No."

"I can't hold it."

"There's no where to put it."

"I ..."

"John, trust me.

"What if you get pregnant?"

She looked surprised just then but no sooner had that look come to her face then it was replaced with another. It looked like it might have been pain but it was also pleasure. It startled her but delighted her. Her brow scrunched up and her mouth gaped open. She looked at him with fright and then her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

Seeing her face like that was too much for John. He tried to pull out even as Penny was trying to keep him in her. The first few shot of cum definitely escaped his cock while he was still deep in her love hole but the next few landed on her pubic hair. John's body tensed up and the last drop squeezed out and then he fell to her side.

"Great." Penny said. "Now you made a mess."

She grabbed his shirt and wiped the outside of her pussy with it.

"Hey." John protested.

"I told you to trust me. Why did you have to go putting your stuff everywhere?"

"You want me to get you pregnant?"

"Gee, I thought that was why people had sex in the first place."

"This is heavy."

"Remember when we got married?"

"Yeah."

"You made me wait a really long time for our honeymoon."

"I'm still just so surprised that you feel that way about me."

"How else was I supposed to feel about you? You're a man and I'm a woman."

"Right. But with everyone here what do I do about ..."

She grabbed his cock and squeezed it harder than John was at all comfortable with. "I swear if you say another girl's name right now I will yank this thing clean off and take it home with me."

"Whoa. Ok. Calm down."

"You are mine. Do you understand? Mine. My John."

"Wow. I've never seen this side of you before."

"Yes, you have. You keep thinking that I'm some little girl because of how I act around everyone else but this is me. And don't forget, I'm actually older than you."

They stayed there laying next to each other for some time and John started to wonder if they were going to sleep there. Penny informed him that they were not but she didn't want to part with him yet. Penny's mother was more drunk than Penny had ever seen her and she didn't feel like going back to her room to see that again yet.

"And I have to take a shower because of you." she said. "I ought to make you lick it all up."

"Yuk. That's gross."

"Why? It's your stuff."

In the very early hours of the morning before the sun had risen John walked Penny back to her door. They stood kissing in the hallway feeling secure in the knowledge that no one who knew them would see. It was still supposed to be a secret after all.

...

Later that morning breakfast was a bust. Two of the moms had hangovers and John didn't know about anyone else but he at least wanted to sleep in. When he did get out of bed and got himself freshened up for the day it was half past eleven and he finally opened his door.

As soon as the moms saw John there they corralled everyone together. The five kids were all seated together and the moms were off by the entry to the hall going over their plan again. Aunt Sophia was chosen as the spokesman for the group and John actually wasn't listening as she started to address her daughters. He was shoving a piece of bread into his mouth and wondering where Jill was.

"What?" John heard Melissa say. He turned his attention to the group and wondered what he'd missed.

Aunt Sophia stood her ground and looked very stern as she delivered the news. "You have two other sisters and a brother."

"Who?" Carol asked. John looked around at all the faces and wondered what was happening? All the mothers looked pensive and business like, with the exception of Martha who was starting to tear up. Susan and Penny both looked like they'd seen a ghost. Carol and Melissa looked angry.

"Here. Right here." Aunt Sophia said. The twins looked at John and then looked past him to Susan and Penny.

"Ok, I'm lost." John said. "What's going on?"

John's mother addressed him. "The four girls here are your sisters."

John looked incredulous at her. "What do you mean? Sisters how?"

"You have four sisters."

"How is that even possible?"

Aunt Amy was the one who answered the question. "All of you kids have the same father. His name was ..."

"Whoa. Slow down. Stop." said Susan. "You're saying that I'm related to everyone here. Blood related."

"Your father's name was Martin." Aunt Amy continued. "He was very rich and very sick. When I was a girl I was kidnapped from my family and sold to him the same as Martha, and Sophia, and Emily."

John's mother spoke again. "It's a very long story but we four escaped. And each of us was going to have a baby. We felt that no matter what had happened to us you all deserved to know each other."

"Why didn't you tell us this before?" asked John. He was trying to keep his mind on something other than the fact that Susan and Penny were his sisters. One part of his brain had processed that but he was trying to keep it from being fully registered everywhere.