Summer on the Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned around the cock in her mouth. I slid my tongue inside her, tasting our earlier pleasure. It was delicious. Meanwhile, Greg had both hands on her head and was actually humping his hips upwards somewhat, at this point, fucking her mouth. It was a good thing, too, because Laurie forgot to continue with his blowjob as my tongue worked her pussy.

I buried my face in her ass, my tongue darting all over her hard little clit. She squirmed before me, moaning. Teasing her, I licked up her slit, licking the skin between her asshole and her pussy. My tongue rimmed her asshole, licking all around it. Then I slid my tongue inside her ass.

She pulled Greg's dick out of her mouth then, feeling the pleasure I was giving her, but he impatiently just shoved his cock back in.

I withdrew my tongue suddenly and clamped my mouth around her entire cunt, sucking her lips inside. This really got her going as she moaned, feeling my tongue lapping quickly over her pleasure button. She held Greg's cock in her mouth, sucking hard, but not moving her mouth. Laurie was too caught up in her approaching orgasm.

I was relentless, my tongue licked wildly and to my satisfaction she came hard, pressing her sexy ass back against my face, rubbing herself on my mouth. She was shaking and nearly sucked Greg's balls right off him.

Then I got back up fully on my knees behind her, my dick standing tall. I ran my fat cock down the crack of her creamy white ass until it reached her sopping wet, needy slit. I placed it at the entrance and Laurie began to bob her head up and down on Greg's cock eagerly. He groaned as she hungrily went crazy on his dick, sucking on it like it was everything.

No need to bother with a condom at this point. I pushed forward, watching as her pink, swollen lips stretched open and accepted my dick. She was so lubricated with cum, I pushed my entire length inside her in one stroke.

She gave a long, low moan as I filled her.

Then I grabbed the soft sides of her ass and began to slide myself in and out of her rapidly, slapping hard against her cheeks, causing them to shake. Greg's cock slipped out of her mouth momentarily and her moans were no longer muffled.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh...," she cried, like a bitch in heat.

I drove my huge manhood in and out of her eager snatch over and over, feeling like I was riding a pretty filly. Her ass cheeks were shaking with each impact, and the slapping noises my groin made against her ass were as loud as her cries.

I pounded against her ass.

Greg, in the meantime, was left sitting there with a hard cock. He rubbed the head of his cock over her face, trying to get her to suck it again. Her face was clenched in ecstasy, however, and eyes were closed. Finally, when she felt a cock rubbing on her face, she opened her mouth and he was able to suck it back in. Her warm mouth slid most of Greg's dick inside and he was losing control, completely caught up in the situation.

Then, as I had earlier intended, I pulled my cock out of her dripping hole. This girl was a slut and needed to be treated like one! I placed the mushroom head of my pride and joy at the entrance to her shit hole, my dick coated only in the juices her pussy.

I pushed hard, roughly, forcing my cock to squeeze into her tight unused hole. She moaned and whimpered in pain, as the first two inches of my cock entered her ass. I slid myself out and then pushed back inside, forcing half of my dick, four and three quarters inches, into her asshole. I paused to let her grow accustomed.

But Laurie was starting to feel the pleasure through the pain and she sucked harder on Greg's cock as a result.

I pulled back a bit, and then rammed my entire length all the way into her ass. She came. It happened just that fast. I could feel her ass convulse around my cock as I started to slide myself in and out of her. She was sucking extremely hard on the dick that was in her mouth as she came, and this sent Greg on his way.

He was so excited! When Laurie increased the sucking, he lost it. His cock spasmed in her mouth just as her orgasm was dying off.

She pulled it out of her mouth, gasping. She managed to swallow his cum like a good bitch. Her hand stroked his cock, as my steel shaft slid in and out of her ass. Some more juices shot out of Greg's dick, getting all over her arm, her hand, and the bed.

She now freely moaned with my thrusts, her mouth otherwise unoccupied, but still stroked Greg's softening cock.

I didn't miss a beat, and continued to ram my manhood in and out of my lover's ass. The thing about eighteen year old guys is that we have no rebound time. Greg's proved it as his young dick started to get aroused again already in her fingers.

Man, how I loved the way she looked just then.

She was at my mercy. So beautiful. She was so fucking tight around me; squeezing my monster. And she took it so well. Her ass was rippling with each impact. I was losing it. I fucked her up the ass for a few more quick strokes before I lost it. I jammed my cock all the way up her rectum and held it there.

I groaned loudly as my cock fired off a thick, hot stream of cum into her ass as my hands held her sides tightly, not letting her get away. I grunted again as more of my seed flowed into her. And I held her there until every drop of my semen trickled into her ass.

I was still inside her when Steve walked through the door.

"I came looking for you guys," he said, "No one told me we were having a party here."

I withdrew my cock from her ass.

Laurie lay down on the bed, her leg bent erotically over the side, and Steve's gaze trailed from her feet, up her smooth calves, over her knees, and down her thighs until it rested on her wonderful treasure. She wasn't paying attention to him; however, as her eyes were shut, gasping for breath.

Steve didn't need anyone to tell him what to do. He knelt beside the bed and began to kiss her cheek beside her ear, sliding his hand over her stomach. When she felt his lips on her cheek, she turned her head, opening her eyes. His lips were on hers and she opened her mouth, allowing his tongue inside.

This girl was insatiable!

Laurie sent her tongue into his mouth as he caressed up her body. His hand cupped her breast, squeezing it gently as they made out.

She moaned into Steve's mouth as he kneaded her breasts. He moved his hand back down her body as their tongues explored each other's mouths. Now Steve began to rub her slit, his fingers focusing on her sensitive clit. She moaned as his hand teased her pussy. His hands grabbed her naked breasts as he began to kiss down her neck, massaging them. His tongue began to lick all around her nipples as he lifted a leg up onto the bed, squeezing it between hers. His tongue teased over her sensitive nipple, sending thrills through her body. He sucked her erect nipple into his mouth, lightly licking it.

She was breathing hard again as he trailed kisses down her stomach. He kissed ever closer to her hole. The scent of sex was strong in the room as Greg and I watched Steve kiss the top part of her inner thigh. He was now in between her legs, kissing her just beside her pussy as her tits heaved above him. Then he kissed her moist pussy lips and she gasped at the soft touch of his lips. He slowly licked from the bottom of her slit up to the top, tasting her. He tickled her clit with his tongue and she began to writhe her hips up into his face.

Steve slid his hands under her ass and slid his tongue far inside her pussy. She moaned running her feet up the sides of his body. She ran her hands through his hair, holding his head between her thighs, forcing him to continue pleasuring her. He squeezed her soft ass cheeks, holding right in his face as his tongue licked up her swollen lips to her clitoris. He began to lap at her clit using light, rapid flecks of his tongue.

Steve began to kiss back up her belly, briefly stopping to give attention to her tits, before kissing on up her chest and neck. He raised his body up and undid his belt and fly. Laurie helped him push his blue jeans down his body and aimed his long, thin cock at the pink lips of her vagina. He pushed forward and her lips easily allowed him inside. He slid all the way into her warmth in one stroke.

"Oh, that feels nice," Laurie moaned.

Steve's lips were on hers, and they kissed passionately as he began to slide his member in and out of her slowly. Their lips were smacking loudly as they kissed sloppily, and she was moaning with every gentle thrust.

I approached them, my dick at full hardness. When Laurie felt something touch her cheek, she opened her eyes. My huge cock was right in front of her. She grabbed me with her left hand and wrapped her fingers around my thick shaft. She shoved part of my cock in her mouth as Steve plowed at her pussy with his own cock.

She began to slurp hungrily on my dick, while Steve's rammed in and out of her cunt. I put my hands on the back of her head and began to fuck her mouth, filling it was six inches of steel shaft.

Steve was up on his arms pistoning in and out of this horny chick. His eyes kept moving from her white tits bouncing up and down with each thrust up to her mouth where she was giving me head. I was feeling a deep sense of satisfaction. My alpha male instincts kicked in and I pulled my dick out of her mouth with an audible slurp.

"Here," I said, "Let me fuck her now."

Not wanting to argue with me, Steve pulled his member out of her loosened hole.

"Get up!" I ordered her.

Laurie sat up, as she watched me lie down on my back next to her. She scrambled to get on top of me, eager to have me again, and straddling me in the process. She lifted my huge cock up into the air, pressing her pussy down on it. I sank inside her easily. Steve watched as Laurie raised her amazing ass up, and dropped it, sliding my cock in and out of her eagerly. She was bent right over, her lips finding mine, and we kissed hungrily as she rode me.

I could see that Steve could not take his eyes off her ass, though. It was so perfect. His eyes were glued to the pink lips of her cunt pulling outward every time she raised her ass, sliding off my cock.

"Wait!" I said, "Laurie, raise your ass up a little."

Confused, she did as she was told, raising her ass up, sliding half of my cock out of her. Steve, taking my meaning, squeezed up behind her. He ran the head of his cock down between her white ass cheeks, stopping when it reached the entrance to her asshole, already coated with my cum. Steve pushed forward. Her shit hole, having been loosened by my cock earlier, and lubricated by my cum, opened easily for Steve. He slid his dick into her asshole in one stroke.

"Jesus," she groaned, "Fuck!"

I began to hump my hips upwards rapidly, my hard manhood pistoning in and out of her pussy. Steve tried to slide his cock in and out of her tight ass, and he succeeded, albeit at a much slower pace than me.

"Holy shit," she cried, as the pain started turning to pleasure, totally filled in a way she'd never had been before.

An orgasm washed over her. She came hard around my cock. But her intense orgasm did nothing to slow me from ramming my hips upwards at a frenetic pace, driving my manhood far into her pussy as fast as I could.

I gave it to her in one hole and Steve gave it to her in the other.

I knew he was loving how tight her ass was. And I loved how it felt when she came each time, squeezing and releasing my shaft. I could see her face and it was a look of complete ecstasy, which made her even more beautiful, and I came then, grunting and slapping up inside this hot chick a few more times. I jammed my cock far inside her as I could go and held it there. Steve continued fucking her up the ass all the while.

I was spent for the moment. But Steve would not stop ramming his dick up her ass. This gorgeous, insatiable woman had worn me out. As my cock grew soft in her pussy, it slipped out of her on its own accord. I was trapped beneath them, though, as they continued to have sex.

"Time to get off," I said to them.

This time Steve reluctantly pulled his dick out of Laurie's sexy ass. Slowly taking his time.

They got off the bed, and I stood up. It took Laurie half a second to lie on her back on the bed, legs spread wide invitingly. It took Steve even less time to get on top of her. Her tiny feet were up in the air around him as he aimed his cock, quickly stabbing her hungry cunt.

He slid inside her sloppy pussy in one stroke, and he began immediately to fuck her hard, thrusting in and out of her as quick as he could, not taking very long to reach the edge.

He gave her pussy a few more rapid thrusts, slammed himself down into her and held it there. He moaned cumming. She wrapped her long legs around his waist, holding him inside her, now filled with the juice of three virile young studs in one afternoon.

I looked at Greg and watched him looking jealously on as his roommate came inside his lover. I wondered how many times Greg had fucked her before today? Had he thought that he'd have her to himself all summer?

We skipped the bar that night, preferring to spend the evening fucking in that hot steamy room while the other hands were away. After our initial lust was sated, we took the opportunity to introduce Laurie to a whole host of new and interesting experiences. Steve and I had a lot of fucking to do with Laurie before we could catch up with Greg's early lead. And, man, she blew us, she sucked us and she fucked us. That night and in the ensuing weeks we titty fucked her and filled up her ass and pussy until we were all four of us morally, spiritually and physically exhausted.

And by the end of the night I was top dog. I knew this bitch was addicted to the size of my cock. It raised a whole new level of complexity to sex, and she orgasmed every time I penetrated her, because I could fill her in a way she'd never felt before.

Those final weeks of July we spent with Laurie were excellent. But by August things on the ranch had changed.

That's when we met Laurie's fiancé.

* * *

Copyright © 2001, 2009 by Eagle1. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.

12