Summer Paradise Ch. 01

Story Info
Arriving at the beach.
2.1k words
3.89
14.8k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is my first story and I plan on making this story much larger and perhaps adding a few spin-offs. Please comment on what you do and don't like, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, and enjoy the story.

All characters are aged 18 or over in this story.

Sorry, but this chapter isn't very sexual, it's just the basis for setting the relationships between the two main characters and the base for future chapters.

For those of you who don't know, in New Zealand where I am from a 'bach' is a term for a holiday home.

*****

The sun was breaking through the trees on top of the mount causing rays of sun to flicker across the road I was driving on. I'm not much of a nature fan but even I could admit that this was divine beauty. A group of 4 friends and myself were travelling to our bach in the early sunset on December 31.

Before I get too far ahead of myself, let me pause the story for a bit. My name is David Furnam, I'm 19 years old, dark brown hair and of average height. I wouldn't consider myself to be that attractive, pretty average I guess, much unlike my friends.

Gabriella is a petite 18 year old, short with dark hair and tanned skin, and had quite large breasts in comparison with her body size. My guess is at least a large C cup if not D's.

Laura who's her best friend lives a couple of hours drive away from the rest of us, but she certainly makes up for it in her personality, and her body. She's an average height, with breasts a fair bit smaller than Gabriella's but much more in proportion to her body type.

Aubrey, another of Gabriella's best friends had cute blonde hair and that typical girl-next-door look. Not to mention her perfect breasts.

Then there was Nolan, one of my close friends. He's quite attractive if I do say so myself. He's got an almost flawless jawline which tends to get him a lot of girls around college. The lucky guy is even a model for a local fashion brand.

I've known Nolan, Gabriella and Laura for the past 5 or so years. Always hanging out together at every opportunity, although that tended to get both Nolan and I put in the 'friend zone', much to my disgust, although Nolan didn't really care either way. However Aubrey was just a tag along courtesy of the lovely Gabriella. Although neither Nolan nor I were complaining about her coming along. Especially if it meant seeing all three girls in their bikinis at the beach.

"You guys excited for tomorrow?" chimed Aubrey from the back seat of our small car. So far it seemed like she was always a happy girl and never without a smile on her face. I was the opposite, always stressed out with work it made me grumpy most days. But that's what holidays are for right, to have fun?

"Of course we're excited Aub!" chirped Gabriella while staring out the window at the beautiful sunset across the water. Well at least she seemed happy to be here, I thought.

Nolan as usual was off in his own little world, listening to his boring taste in music. Somewhat between Bollywood and dubstep. He really confuses me sometimes I thought as I tried not to laugh at him talking to himself thinking that nobody was listening. "Gonna do shots, shots and more shots"

"Nol, you planning on doing anything besides getting wasted this weekend?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at his questionable plans for the weekend. He just shrugged his shoulders in reply

"Meh, I didn't plan on doing anything else". I just shook my head and carried on driving.

We finally arrived at the bach we had hired, much to everyone's delight. "Finally we're here!" exclaimed Laura, who seemed quite happy to have finally stepped onto ground again from the tight space in the car.

The girls wasted no time in grabbing their bags from the car and racing to get the best rooms as they exploded into chatter between each other, no doubt talking about what 'cute guys' they could find at the beach tomorrow. Nolan and I just laughed, we didn't plan on getting much sleep anyway if last year was anything to go by. But that's a story for another time.

Luck was definitely on my side when I walked in and saw that the girls had only walked as far as the spa and had yet to venture upstairs to choose their bedrooms for the weekend. This place was remarkable, full glass front looking out onto the beach and the ocean beyond. Spa in the back courtyard with 6 huge bedrooms upstairs, complete with ensuites, walk-in-wardrobes and large glass windows also looking out onto the beach. This place was like heaven.

Being the first upstairs I naturally chose the largest room of them all, which had a wonderful view to the beach and need I remind you that the sunset was absolutely divine with the speckled rays over the water and sand on the hot summers night.

"Bada bing bada boom!" I shouted as I flopped myself backwards onto the soft bed. Drawing the attention on Nolan who came into the room, inquisitive as to what all the fuss was about. Once he saw my room, even he was taken away with the beauty of it all. "You could really get a nice view of the girls from up here Dave!" He was quick to proclaim.

Then I heard what sounded like a whole primary school, but quickly realised it was the girls finally making their way upstairs still chattering away. I still have no idea how girls don't run out of things to talk about.

They too all made their way into my room after seeing Nolan standing in the doorway still. Their jaws dropped before just standing their gazing in awe of the beauty outside. Feeling annoyed at all the girls, and Nolan, soaking up the views from my room, and still grumpy after a long day at work before coming here, I muttered at them "What is this? A fucking meet and greet in my room!?" Luckily they didn't hear that or I would have never heard the end of it.

"Come on, let's go choose our rooms!" Gabriella said to the other girls before swiftly leaving. "Shit" I thought, maybe she did hear what I said. Gabriella was the one person I did not want to annoy this weekend, having had a crush on her for a few years now and having high hopes that this weekend just might bring us closer together.

I had just finished unpacking my belongings and was sitting on the end up the bed when Gabriella came in wearing a bikini which I guessed may have been a size too small for her. No complaints about it from me however! "Hey Dave, sorry if I annoyed you before" she said, vanishing the bubbliness from her voice. She truly meant it.

"Why do you think you annoyed me" I asked.

"Well, I heard what you said when we were all in here. Sorry if we annoyed you, you look grumpy now, that's all. But hey, let's just forget it and go join everyone else in the spa" She answered, reaching up and giving me a tight hug.

I quickly got changed into my swimsuit, and rushed down to the spa, not wanting Nolan to have all the good views. I sat down next to Gabriella and sank down into the bubbly warm water. To my distaste, the bubbles stopped me from sneaking a look at any of the girls' breasts.

We all just sat in silence for a few minutes, enjoying the hot water until small chatter broke out amongst all of us. I was thinking more about sleep and not focussing on any of the conversations and had completely zoned out when I felt something touch my hand underwater. I felt around and discovered it was Gabriella's hand. She gave my hand a quick squeeze, but didn't let go when I expected her to. I looked over at her and saw a small smile draw across her face, like she was happy to be holding my hand.

I let her hold my hand a while, as we both become unaware of the conversation around us. All I could think about was her fingers interlocked with mine like the stars aligning, it felt perfect to me.

Unfortunately, my thoughts were interrupted as Aubrey, Laura and Nolan said they were heading off to head some sleep. But luckily for me, that left just Gabriella and I alone in the spa together.

"Hey Gabby, can I tell you something?" I asked after everyone else had l left.

"Sure Dave, what's up" she replied, eager to know what I wanted to tell her.

My heart started to pound in my at this point. "Well Gabby, you see..." I paused, nervous of what I was about to say. "I ah, kind of like you. I've been wanting to tell you for a while now, and yeah. I just like you Gab."

She quickly let go of my hand and just sat there clueless. I could feeling my stomach churning like a thousand butterflies had been let loose in my stomach in anticipation for her to say something in reply, or at least do something in response to what I just said.

Instead, she just stood up and left. With a rather confused look upon her face, as if she didn't know what I meant. "Gabby, wait!" I pleaded, but I knew I had to let her go off. I didn't want to push her into anything. "Shit, I'm an idiot." I thought to myself, sinking down further into the spa like I was trying to hide from my problems.

I realised I had fallen asleep in the spa when I arose and looked at my watch, it was 3:22am. I could feel the water had gotten a bit colder and had reached an equilibrium with the outside air. "I better get out of here." I thought to myself as I forced myself to hop out of the spa and wrapped a towel around myself.

I slowly crept up the stairs and tip-toed into my room, fearful that I would wake up one of the others in my bid to get some sleep. I went into my room closing the door behind me, before stumbling across the room to get changed in the dark. I slipped off my swim suit letting gravity pull it to the floor, before stretching my arms into a loose fitting shirt and pulling on some underwear and shorts.

I slowly trudged over to the bed and sat down on the edge. I noticed that it felt like someone was in my bed, perhaps someone had mistakenly fallen asleep in my room, I thought. I switched on the light and saw that it was Gabriella who had fallen asleep in my bed. Still upset with what had happened earlier, I dreaded to find out what would happen if I woke her.

"Oh well" I whispered to myself, before gently shaking her on the shoulder trying to wake her up. She stretched her arms and stirred, before asking "What time is it Dave?"

"About half past 3, Gabby. Sorry for waking you up, you fell asleep in my bed." I whispered to her.

"Oh sorry, I felt bad after just leaving you in the spa earlier, I just..." she replied before I cut her off.

"Gabby, it's alright. I don't know what I was thinking. Perhaps we should both just try and get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow." I said, clearly conveying to her that I was still a bit mad and did not know what to think after she walked off before.

She didn't need to say anything to me in return, she could tell I was still upset. She got out of my bed and started to make her way to my door before turning around and coming back to give me a hug.

"Goodnight, Dave." She whispered

"Night, Gabby." I replied, still mad about what she had done earlier.

She then reached her arms around me and draw me into another hug before looking up at me with an inquisitive look upon her face, before leaning closer on her tip-toes and giving me a small kiss on the lips, before turning around and walking back to her room, closing my door on the way.