Summer Pleasures

Story Info
Chrissie gets her first orgasm during intercourse
50k words
4.07
50.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Plautus69
Plautus69
18 Followers

Malcolm is provided with another narrative. In this one Chrissie relates how she finally achieves orgasms with her sister's lover and then with his buddies. John proves to be more than just her further pleasure.

Prolog

My name is Malcolm Hargrove. My vocation is that of a writer. Portions of my work at times are a bit of an erotic nature. While I cannot explain the reasoning for many of those that choose to share their experiences the phenomena continues. Sometimes they explain up front.

A case in point began with a chance encounter. I met Chrissie in a Starbuck's coffee shop on a Tuesday mid-morning in Des Moines, Iowa. The place was crowded and I had asked if I could share her table. She smiled and asked me to join her. I introduced myself and she did as well. After a bit of casual conversation she told me she recognized my name and asked if I was THE Malcolm Hargrove the author. I admitted that I was .When Chrissie discovered my vocation and confirmed my identity she asked me to hear her story.

I have attempted to portray her as someone that is both moral and faithful; if not in practice then in intent. The act of being faithful sometimes involves indulging in the fulfillment of another's desires and fantasies. Try not to judge either. I have attempted to be true to both the sense and intent of her recounting...

Chrissie looked me in the eye and with a very serious tone of voice stated, "I've been involved in some activities that I've have needed to tell someone about. I'm too ashamed to ever let someone that knows me find out about what I have been up to." She suggested that perhaps we could find a less public place. I agreed. We arranged to meet in my hotel lobby the next afternoon.

We selected a comfortable spot away from the traffic pattern and she began the telling of her experiences...

Chapter 1

"I get chills when I recall the announcement made by the pilot. It reminds me of the beginning of what might be termed as adventures. I was returning from visiting my sister Fran summer before last."

"You may unfasten your seat belts now and move about the cabin. While in your seat please keep your seatbelt fastened. Thank you for choosing American and have a pleasant flight."

The man next to me unfastened his seat belt. My seat was the window seat on the side of the Embraer EMB-140 with two seats. His action caused me to look and notice the bulge running down the leg of his trousers. I couldn't be sure of course but it was so prominent that it appeared that he might have an erection. I guess I had become obsessed with size and seemed to notice such things everywhere I went.

He had been looking at me and smiled every time my eyes met his. He was a good looking guy; dressed nice; expensive cologne and as I mentioned a nice size bulge in his trousers. Actually he was an extremely attractive man. I might even admit that I found him to be gorgeous. Mid thirties, tall and in all appearances was prosperous and well educated.

"Not a chance good looking," I thought to myself. "You may have a great bod and terrific hair and lips to die for...but I am so completely loved out that I couldn't possibly consider..."

"Those gorgeous brown eyes tempt me though. Maybe another time, huh?"

"What am I doing thinking about sex with a stranger?"

I closed my eyes and reflected on how I got so thoroughly loved out. Tiny! Yes, Tiny and his buddies. We had had so much sex until; well I couldn't take any more. You see this was my trip home to Des Moines. My annual visit with my sister Fran in Chicago had ended and now it was time to return home to my wonderful husband Jerry. Jerry is a great guy. But he was not so good with the sex thing. Until Tiny I had never experienced an orgasm from intercourse. I hadn't had many partners before Tiny; actually only three.

My first was Chuck. He was sooo sexy. Chuck was a senior at Florida State. I was a sophomore. All of the girls in my dorm were dying to hook up with him. Chuck had noticed me at a rally and asked if I would go with him to the football game the next Saturday. I was on a real high after saying yes. We lost the game to Virginia but Chuck suggested that we could ease our disappointment by going out that night. Again—YES!

We went to a movie. I don't know what was the movie was about. I was being caressed and kissed during the entire feature. His hands were constantly rubbing my breasts and best of all I very willingly allowed him access to my totally excited vagina. Chuck had me so hot that I couldn't concentrate on anything but where he had his hands. It's a wonder we didn't get tossed out of the theater. After the movie we drove to the Sonic Drive Inn on North Monroe Street for burgers and shakes.

We drove around for a while in his BMW 530i sedan. After cruising around the campus for a while we ended up on a dark and lonely back road. Chuck made his move as soon as the car stopped. He reached across the console and before I knew it he had my bra undone and was fondling my exposed breasts.

Chuck suggested that we move to the back seat and I was too aroused to stop or think at that point. Besides I suppose that I really wanted this gorgeous stud to be my first. Once we were situated in the soft leather of the back seat he began sucking and kissing my nipples. He slipped his hand under the waistband of my panties and his finger was in my vagina rapidly bringing me to a fever pitch. After a few minutes of his ministrations I climaxed. His finger was so much better than my own.

He pushed my skirt to my waist and with my help he removed my panties. I was trembling with anticipation as again he began to rub my still exited clitoris. When he sensed that I was too far gone to stop him he pulled out his penis and pushed me down with my back on the seat. He lifted my legs and positioned himself over me. His erection seemed enormous to this virgin little girl. But in reality it was bigger than some but not huge.

He held it in his right hand and put the tip against my by now very wet opening. Slowly he pushed the head against my vagina. I was sure that it was too big to go in. Boy was I wrong. He pushed hard, deflowered me and was in to the hilt. He began to stroke and the pain dissipated slowly and was replaced by a pleasant sensation. He started humping me faster and faster.

As I was about to reach my peak he pulled out and began pumping his member with his hand. I felt him ejaculate string after string of his silky semen on my belly and in the hair around my disappointed pussy. He thanked me and told me I was a good fuck.

He used my panties to wipe his spunk off me and cleaned his cock as well. Away into his pants went his apparently satisfied penis. He kissed me and suggested we move back into the front seat. Needless to say I was totally frustrated. My panties are still in the back seat of his car as far as I know. He took me back to my dorm without them. So that amounted to my first time. Chuck moved on to other conquests and I didn't feel that broken up about it. I heard later that he had graduated and went into politics. He certainly had the knack for it.

I don't understand what the men see in me but some seem to find me attractive. I am 5 foot tall and slender build. I have small breasts and a somewhat flat behind. My stomach has a slight budge to it. My legs are pretty nice. I have slightly wavy brunette hair and I have added some streaks of light brown for highlights. I wear it shoulder length and sometimes in twin pony tails. The ponytails give me a little girl look according to Fran. Fran is my older sister. I guess I have a pretty face and Fran says I have pouty lips and bedroom eyes. Whatever the case, guys seem to be attracted to me.

My second lover was my husband Jerry. I met Jerry my senior year and we hit it off on the first date. Jerry is 5'10" and slender but athletic. He has short brown hair and hazel eyes. His smile is infectious and his hands are...well quite talented. We held off intercourse until after we married. We did a lot of necking and petting but never went all the way as they say. Jerry knew that I was not a virgin but accepted it and I guess in his way he enjoyed it. I say that because he would quiz me for a description of what my first time was like. I declined; telling him I was too embarrassed to talk about it. Anyway it was not that memorable. He admitted that he was a virgin. Totally inexperienced and wanted to get some firsthand information from someone he could trust. Me!

On our wedding night he kept pestering me. We had been in foreplay for quite a while and he had me really hot. Between kisses and fingering I began the tale and when I finished with the story he was in me and fucking like mad. He shot his load in maybe 60 seconds and fell off of me. No orgasm for me.

Jerry is what you might call "average size. Jerry (Me too.) suffers with premature ejaculation. He makes up for it by being very talented with his hands and fingers. He can get me off nearly every time with his hands. I always enjoyed our love making for what it was.

My third lover was Sonny. Jerry and I had joined a dance club soon after we moved to Des Moines. We had hooked up with several couples that we socialized with and Sonny and Joan lived just down the street from us. The group gathered for weekend parties at one house or another on a regular basis. I had noticed that Sonny was always giving me that once over. In addition to parties we all got together once a month to go to the Barrel and Barn.

The Barrel and Barn is a private BYOB dance club. The usual music was a live country band that rotated on a weekly basis. Our group was not into country so much so we usually attended the once a month rock band. It seemed that much of the time when a slow dance started Sonny would be asking me to dance with him. Jerry seemed to be in competition to get to me ahead of Sonny. It was kind of sweet watching them walking fast to see who would get to me first.

We all danced with each other's spouse. So at first it was no big deal. Rather it was kind of a high to be that much in demand.

But as time went on Sonny would move me to the other side of the floor from where Jerry was sitting or dancing. It was usual for the guy to put his hands on the gal's waist and the gal to put her hands around the guy's neck. But Sonny began to let his hands wander down. Soon he would be rubbing my behind. I would grab his hand and move it back and he would behave for the rest of the number.

After several nights of having to put up with his wandering hands I decided to see how far he would go. This particular Saturday night sure enough Sonny arranged to get me on the floor for a slow number and moved me to the opposite side of the room. As usual his hands moved to my butt and he began to squeeze. The first two times I stopped him and moved his hands back to my waist. I don't drink other than Coke. Sonny had had several by the third time he arranged to dance with me. Perhaps that was part of what happened.

I had worn Jerry's favorite outfit which consisted of a very short light blue skirt and a tight white nylon blouse. My breasts were encased in a nude colored lacy bra. You know the type that pushes the breasts together creating the illusion of more than was actually there. My panties were the very brief sort that had a lacy waistband and open sides. They cover very little. Jerry loves them and I sort of get a bit of a tingle when I wear them.

This time when Sonny put his hands on my behind I reached down and grabbed his hands and instead of moving them up I moved them down and under my skirt. He smiled and began to squeeze my cheeks. I held on to his neck and pushed my belly against his groin. As we moved to the music I rubbed my belly back and forth.

I guess I thought that I would tease him a little. But when his penis began to harden and push against my belly I got caught up in his response. I pushed as hard as I could and moved back and forth to the rhythm of the music. His hands were grasping my cheeks with only my panties between his hands and bare flesh. He was pulling me hard against his erection and after a couple of minutes I felt him tense up and grunt. He began to push against me and I could feel his penis jerk several times. He had cum.

As he began to relax and move his hands back to my waist he whispered in my ear, "You are one dirty bitch. That was cruel."

I returned to our table and Sonny went to the restroom to clean his drawers. The rest of the night Sonny avoided me. I thought that I had just maybe cured him of his happy hands.

As the next few days went on I began to feel guilty about what I had done. I guess that I was a little turned on about making Sonny ejaculate on the dance floor. So it was a relief when the phone rang Tuesday mid-morning. Sonny began, after hellos, to ask me if he could come by on his lunch break to apologize for his behavior.

As guilty and turned on as I had been feeling I told him, "Sure, I'll fix something to eat and we can talk about things."

Sonny is NOT unattractive. He is close to 6 foot and has a nice tight butt. He wears his dark brown wavy hair long. He has great facial features and his green eyes just can melt a gal. 11:30 came and I had prepared a couple of ham sandwiches and chips. I was pretty sure that Sonny liked Coke so I had two tall glasses of ice cold Coke ready as well. I had made myself up in jean shorts, light beige knit top and sandals. I had not consciously anticipated or prepared for more than conversation and a lunch time snack. I had even thought about inviting Joan. But considering the subject matter I thought better of it. Though not "preparing" I had worn underwear similar to those that I had worn at the dance.

We never got around to the lunch. Sonny came in and looked me over and licked his lips. I looked in his eyes and felt a rush that I had not experienced with him before.

He said, "You know Chrissie I have always admired you." You are very sexy."

I blushed, "Sonny, you know that you say these things just so you can get into a girl's pants."

He grinned and moved to me. He placed his hand on my neck and said, "Possibly but I have fantasized about you from the first time I met you."

With that he bent down and softly kissed me on the lips. It was a brief kiss and he pulled back, smiled and said, "I'll be frank. I have been trying to get an indication from you that you would be willing to make it with me. I had thought you were giving me the "Please fuck me" signal at the club last week. That is until you grinned when I shot my load. Do you want to have a go?"

I guess I said nothing and he took that to mean that we were on the same wave length because he took me in his arms and kissed me again. This time it was a passionate kiss. His tongue was pushing against my teeth and I melted. I opened my mouth and received his tongue and furiously moved my tongue against his.

His hands moved to my breasts and he began to knead them one at a time. Without breaking the kiss he moved his hand to my inner thighs and rubbed up and down until he arrived where my legs come together. He rubbed me through my shorts. I think they were getting damp from my erotic secretions.

I had wrapped my arms around his torso and was rubbing up and down his back and sides. I moved my hands to his butt and pulled him as close as I could. I knew this was wrong but I was totally out of control. I had never realized how much I had been attracted to him.

The next thing I knew my top was being pulled over my head. He expertly unclasped my bra and removed it with no objection on my part. My naked tits were exposed to his sucking mouth. His hands were working at the button of my shorts. He was fumbling badly so I undid them and let them drop to the floor. I pulled back and stepped out of them. He watched as I pushed my panties down and bent over to remove them.

He looked me over and grinned, "You are as hot naked as I imagined you would be. You are very sexy, little girl. (Remember, I am a petite 5 foot, 98 pound lady and I had done my hair in twin ponytails.)

I kicked off my sandals and took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom. I pulled the covers back and crawled onto the sheets. I reclined on my back and spread my legs in invitation. He took no time in stripping and climbing between them. I looked at his erection and was pleased that he was bigger than what I was accustomed to but not huge. I watched as he opened the package and took out a condom. I watched as he unrolled it over his rigid cock. Without delaying another second he pushed into me to the hilt and began to thrust fast and furious. I was getting into the action and began to push back in time with his inward thrusts.

We worked together and I had begun to approach my climax when he slipped out and cursed, "Shit."

I looked down and his cock was fading fast. It quickly became limp.

I asked, "What's the matter?"

He responded, "I started thinking back to the dance and how embarrassed I was when you made me cum in my pants and I feel humiliated that I lost control every time I relive it. Maybe if you were to use your lips and tongue on it we might be able to get it up again.

I clamped my legs together and snipped at him, "I'm not into oral stuff. We had best forget it. As disappointed as I might be maybe it just isn't meant to be."

He rolled off the bed and began to put on his clothes. He removed the condom and carried it to the bed a dropped it next to me.

"You might want to keep this as a reminder of how close we came to getting it on."

Fully dressed he leaned over and kissed me hard and passionate, tongue and all. When I broke the kiss he started to the door and turned back and said, "I really am sorry. And I'm disappointed too. I've wanted to make it with you for as long as I can remember."

Then I heard the front door close. I laid there in frustration and began to finger myself and it didn't take much before I climaxed. Not a great one but enough to get past the wasted noon hour tryst. I held the condom in my hands and thought about what had just transpired.

I felt the guilt sweep over me and I choked up thinking, "What if Jerry finds out about Sonny."

I tossed the evidence in the toilet and flushed it. I was pretty sure that Sonny would not want to admit that he couldn't keep it up and I was pretty sure that this would be one sex story that Jerry wouldn't enjoy.

Chapter 2

That brings me to Tiny. It began last year. I had arrived for my annual visit with my sister Fran. The second day of my ten day visit Tiny called and asked if he could take us out to dinner. Fran asked me and I said, "Sure."

At 7 o'clock Tiny arrived and we all went out to the Olive Garden. It was a nice time. Tiny had been stealing glances at me throughout the evening. Fran seemed to notice but said nothing.

We got back to Fran's apartment about 9:30. They had been holding hands on the way home and he stopped her on the stairs and held her close and kissed her on the cheek. I sensed that they would like to be alone.

So when we got inside the apartment I stretched and yawned and said, "I think I will go to my room and get some sleep. I am still rather tired from my plane ride."

This was a bold faced lie. The plane ride had been invigorating and I was not the least bit sleepy. But off to my room after a wave good night I went.

I undressed, put on a full length nightgown and lay in the bed. I reflected on the conversation Jerry and I had a week or so earlier. Jerry had ejaculated after only a few seconds and had begun to manually stimulate my vagina paying a lot of attention to my swollen clit. As I said Jerry is very good with his hands.

After I had my orgasm we lay close to each other and he sighed, "I am so sorry that I can't please you with intercourse. You are so damn hot and sexy. You deserve a better lover. I know it sounds bad but sometimes I wish that you could find a lover that can please you. You really do need to know what a good lover with an ample cock is like."

Plautus69
Plautus69
18 Followers