Summer Rental

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Billy walked out the front door, he stopped in his tracks. Waiting for him was a sleek black Corvette, with the pretty redheaded Nikki tapping her fingers in time with the music along the steering wheel.

"Da-a-amn," Billy said as he took the passenger side, "This is some ride."

Putting the 'vette into first gear, she grinned. "Thanks! It was a gift," Nikki said pulling out into traffic.

Laughing Billy said, "I wish I got gifts like this!" Nikki flashed him a brilliant smile, but offered no other explanations.

As Nikki drove them south along the coastline, they began that "getting to know you" type of chitchat. They found that they held many interests in common - enjoying much of the same music and had seen many of the same movies. Just as Billy was about to confess that he'd seen her books on the shelf in her house, she began to slow down. Apparently reaching their destination, Nikki turned into the parking lot of some local hole-in-the-wall restaurant along the highway.

Seeing the doubtful look that crossed Billy's face, Nikki chuckled. "It's not as bad as it looks. It's clean, it's quiet ... and they make a killer Avocado Jack Burger." Then titling her head, and smiling beneath her lashes, she said, "Trust me?" Her flirty little smile made Billy's heart jump and race. Damn, she was cute.

When they walked in, Billy had to admit it really wasn't as bad as first thought. The inside had been decorated in a 50's style diner, complete with a bubbling jukebox and a pony-tailed, gum-chewing waitress sitting behind a soda fountain. The cute little blond smiled brightly as Nikki and Billy walked in.

"Hey Nik... long time no see, girl. How ya been?"

"Good Dana, thanks. Yourself?"

Rolling her eyes playfully Dana hooked a thumb towards the kitchen and said, "Ol' man keeps me working way too hard. But I guess it keeps me outta trouble."

"Someone's gotta, I suppose." Both girls shared a little laugh. "Hey, ya mind if we take that back booth back there?"

"Nope," Dana said, "The place is yours. Beer?"

A moment of panic raced through Nikki. What if he wasn't old enough to drink? That snide little voice tried to pop up in her head, but Nikki squashed it immediately. She didn't want to hear it, not now. She looked to Billy, hoping her uneasiness wasn't plainly obvious. Billy smiled easily at Dana and held up two fingers, and the girl disappeared into the kitchen.

As they settled into the booth, Billy looked at Nikki. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, ya look a bit sick."

Nikki laughed, "Oh, thanks! I've always wanted to hear those words from a man."

"That's not what I meant. You just looked like you were going to pass out for a minute."

Teasingly, and hoping to change the subject, Nikki said, "Would you have caught me?"

"Well, I would have made a valiant effort."

"You fill me with so much confidence," she taunted.

His blue eyes sparkled, and his Tom Cruise smile crossed his face again. "Trust me?" Nikki's stomach rolled quickly. God he was adorable.

Dana returned and placed a beer in front of Nikki but before she did the same for Billy she said, "Sorry hon, but I have to ask for some ID." Out of the corner of his eye he saw Nikki's face turn pale again.

Billy fished out his wallet; opening it he flashed Nikki that boyish grin. He handed his driver's license to Dana who looked it over carefully. Satisfied that it was real, and that he met the minimal birth date, she handed the license back to him. "Good deal," Dana said sitting the beer down in front of him. "Do ya need a few minutes to look over the menu?"

"Actually, Nikki said something about your Avocado Jack Burgers being the best things on earth... we'll have two of those." Dana nodded and left quickly.

Hoping to completely avoid the topic of age, Nikki asked, "So, anyway how'd we end up getting to be neighbors?"

"Well, my brother talked me into it."

"You sound like you didn't wanna come," Nikki said taking a long pull from the cold beer.

"I didn't at first. My brother and I aren't all that close, and I don't really like his friends," Billy explained. Having guessed the reason Nikki had gone so pale just a few moments before. He couldn't help but tease her a bit with it. He looked at Nikki with a playful grin and said, "But, they needed someone who could buy their beer."

Throughout the rest of the afternoon, Nikki and Billy occupied that rear booth, talking quietly most of the time. But every so often, one would tell a story that would have them both all but howling with laughter. As the place grew more crowded with dinnertime patrons, the couple became increasingly aware of the stares they drew, eventually making them uncomfortable enough that they decided to leave. Though they weren't ready to head back home yet, they opted for a walk along the shore.

They had been walking along the beach and watching the sunset while they talked when Billy stopped and gently grabbed her by the arm. His touch sent an electrical charge racing through her body. Alarmed for just a moment, Nikki turned to face him and was instantly aware of how close he stood to her. Though Billy towered over her, he could definitely hurt her if he wanted to, but she saw no malice in his eyes.

Billy silently held her gaze, searching her eyes. For a moment, not even the sound of the crashing waves could be heard over the pounding heartbeat in their ears. Just before his lips touched hers, he glanced into her blue eyes. Then nothing more existed as their lips met in a single perfect kiss.

The warmth of his lips drew her in immediately; she melted into him. And instantly, any objections she had were gone. Billy felt her body relax as she gave into his soft kiss. He tasted her and she him. He moved one hand from her arm into her windblown hair; the other held her at the small of the back. Billy pulled Nikki closer still as their kiss grew. The tip of her tongue flicked lightening quick in and out of his mouth eliciting a groan from him. His hand gingerly moved lower on her back until he cupped her firm backside. Her gentle moan was carried away by the sounds of the ocean crashing to shore.

As the orange sun dipped into the western sky, the kiss broke. Looking into each other's eyes, their pulse racing madly. Billy brushed a rogue curl of hair from her face. "I'm sorry," he said in a voice unlike his own. "I've wanted to do that since I first saw you today."

Smiling softly, Nikki said, "Don't be. I've wanted the same."

Slipping her hand in his, they walked back to her car. While Nikki drove back the way they came, she realized that somewhere, through the course of the afternoon, their age difference became inconsequential. Nikki had come to see Billy as an equal. But it was the way that he kissed her on the beach that proved he was not a child.

Though they said very little, their thoughts raced along the same lines. What would happen when they got back to her place? Who would make the first move? How far would it all go? They had a thousand questions with no answers.

When they reached her tiny bungalow, Billy followed her inside without hesitation. Nikki led him into the kitchen, asking if he'd like something to drink, but he said nothing. When she turned to look at him, he was staring, smiling. Feeling a bit embarrassed by his stare she asked, "What?"

Closing the gap between them in a few strides, Billy embraced her again. Grinning at her he said, "This..." and kissed her again. This time, his kiss wasn't soft and sweet, it was hungry and urgent, making her pulse race like never before. It had been much too long since she'd felt the touch of a man. And frankly, she wanted to feel that touch more than anything.

As if he could read her mind, Billy's hands moved along her body, causing her to sigh softly, and approvingly. He reached down cupping her ass again, and effortlessly picked her up. Her legs wrapped tightly around his body. He held her for a few minutes, lost in the kiss. Billy began to move blindly forward until the counter prevented them from going any further. When he set her on top of the counter, the cold tile against her warm flesh made her gasp, breaking their kiss.

For a moment they only stared at each other. "Are you sure..." Billy began.

But Nikki hushed him with one finger to his lips. "Yes," she told him. It was the look in her eyes that reassured him that this is what she wanted. They kissed again. Insistent, eager kisses; hot and wet, broken only by expressions of pleasure or whispers of encouragement.

Nikki felt Billy tugging her blouse from her shorts, but he didn't pull it from her immediately. Instead he slipped his hands under it, kneading the flesh of her back gently. Although all the signs she gave said she was willing, Billy still moved cautiously, ready to stop if she asked him to. Slowly his hands moved from her back, to her waist; his fingers teased her sides. Her soft little sighs began to lengthen and draw out as his fingers traveled upward until they grazed her breasts. Even through the thick material of her bikini, Billy could feel her nipples, pert and hard. He began to tease them with his nail.

Nikki groaned into Billy's mouth, instilling him with the confidence to proceed. Billy felt her body tremble as he pulled her blouse up and off. Billy gazed at her for a moment, taking in the sight of this beautiful woman.

Billy watched with great interest as she reached behind her and unsnapped her bikini top. Smiling softly at him, as she pulled the straps from her shoulders. Finally Billy was rewarded with what Eric had been denied earlier -- a perfectly clear view of her breasts.

"Beautiful," he told her. But he made no move to touch her. He simply stared at her.

"Thank you," she whispered. Then Nikki took both of Billy's hands in hers. Guiding them to her breasts, Nikki watched his face as Billy touched the first of her intimate places. He felt her hard nipples stiffen even more at the feel of his hot fingers. She whispered a soft pleasurable sound that filled his ears like the sweetest music he'd ever heard. Nikki leaned back letting Billy touch her. He palmed each breast; massaged them; kneaded them. Her breathing became more labored with each touch. He watched her face as his thumbs and fingers closed around each bud and rolled carefully.

"Mmmm, yes..." she all but hissed. Billy had never seen such an incredible sexy look come over a woman's face as the one he saw sweep over Nikki. She wore an expression of pure and shameless enjoyment. Although her eyes were half closed, Billy could still see them sparkle and glimmer. Her pretty mouth dropped open, and she licked her lips. It was more than sexy; it was erotic, and damn hot.

Nikki watched as Billy leaned forward, and lowered his face to mid-section. She felt his warm breath flitter over her flat stomach; making her shiver both with pleasure and anticipation. "You're so beautiful," Billy breathed against her flesh, her scent filling his nose. It was an exhilarating combination of coconut oil and the unmistakable scent of arousal. He kissed her stomach; Nikki sighed contentedly. His tongue tasted her flesh; her head dropped back. His wet mouth closed around one hot nipple and a deep sound escaped her throat.

Billy's mouth busied itself on each her nipples. Moving from one to the other, licking and sucking. His hands traveled her body. Tracing her sensuous curves. Slowly moving downward, to her thighs. He caressed the soft skin, feeling it prickle with goose flesh. His hands moved up, closer to the junction of her legs. Nikki breathed in deeply, anticipating the touch of his fingers. She felt the slick pool between her legs, and she wanted nothing more than to feel Billy's fingers slipping through it.

"You're so beautiful, Nikki," he whispered again.

And as his hands cupped her breasts again, Nikki was breathless. "Oh god," she gasped as much in disappoint as delight. She had wanted to feel his fingers slide beneath her shorts, but instead he moved them to her tits. Digging his fingers into her mounds hard enough to make her gasp. But she liked his strength, and his forwardness. She liked the tinge of pain mingling with all the pleasure.

Although a part of her wanted to take her time, to enjoy every moment, and memorize the feel of his body, she needed to touch him, to feel his flesh. To taste him and breathe in his scent. Her need began pulsating throughout her body in waves, more deeply and strongly than she could ever remember. While he teased and taunted her nipples, her own fingers reached for and undid each of the buttons on his shirt. Nikki ran her hands up his sides, and around those delicious hard abs, feeling the heat of his body.

Nikki hummed sexily as she pushed open his shirt and slid it off him. Spellbound by the sight and feel of Billy's young, tone flesh, a quiet "ooh" slipped from her lips. Her hands passed over the honey colored hair that spread over his chest. She felt his heart pounding against her palms.

Looking into his sea-blue eyes, she smiled again. "Let's go upstairs," she whispered. Billy nodded and pulled her to the edge of the counter. As their bodies met again, immediately Billy felt two things -- her warm nipples like diamonds against his chest. Then as her legs closed around his waist, he felt the tremendous heat of her sex radiating through her jean shorts.

Though he was already sporting a decent erection, her excitement only added to his. He held her tight and for several minutes they stood making out like teenagers in her tiny little kitchen. Eventually Nikki said breathlessly, "Through the hall..."

Billy carried his newly claimed prize with ease. While she was wrapped around him, her lips relentlessly sucking and kissing his neck, Billy peeked around her, watching where he stepped. As they reached the bottom of the stairs, Billy pinned her against the wall and kissed her madly. And Nikki responded with soft encouraging moans.

The sun had long set and the bruised sky sparkled with stars. Darkness had chased away all of the day's visitors, leaving only the whitecaps glowing on the dark ocean like ghosts. In Nikki's bedroom, the double doors that faced west had been left opened so the cool evening air could sweep away the last of the afternoon heat. But neither of them saw or cared of the fantastic view from her veranda. Billy and Nikki were still locked in their kiss. Even as he set her feet on the ground they were frenzied. Unable to get enough of each other, unable to get close enough or touch the other enough; as if one held the key to the other's ability to breathe, to live.

Billy pawed at Nikki's breasts; he nibbled her ears, her neck, her lips. Nikki's hands explored his body as well. Feeling his broad shoulders and muscled arms. With her nails she traced playful patterns on his taut stomach. Slowly her hands reached for his solid member that pressed against her stomach. Through his shorts Nikki felt its heat.

Their voices mixed together in a pleasurable moan as she took his large cock in her hands. He felt positively huge in her small hands. "Please..." she whispered, "I have to have you..." her fingers squeezed and stroked, as if to prove her point.

The entangled bodies moved with unseeing eyes to her bed. Nikki half-sat, half-fell on the edge of the bed, Billy loomed over her leaning her all the way back. His eyes shined with a mischievous glint. "Tell me what you want."

Nikki grinned, "I want to feel you." Her hands finding him again and stroking more aggressively.

Leaning down, biting her bottom lip, and tugging it gently. He let it snap back and he asked, "What do you want to feel, Nikki?"

"I want to feel you inside me, Billy... please..."

Kissing her again Billy began to feed her fire. Teasing her in all the right places. Biting her neck gently, his mouth moved to her nipples; sucking and licking each one, tugging them outward with his lips. He unbuttoned her shorts; she watched as he tugged them, along with her panties, down her legs. He stood and pulled off his own shorts. Billy saw the smile come to her face when she saw his erection bobbing in the moonlight.

Billy had had every intention to make love to Nikki right then and there, but as he made his way up her sun-kissed legs, his lips barely brushed her flesh, Billy felt her body shiver. He could hear her whimper. He could see droplets of excitement shimmering on her small mound. When he looked up to her face, he saw that look of unmistakable pleasure across her face again; a look that Billy had already come to love. Listening to her moans he heard her words more clearly.

"Yes... Oh god yes..." she breathed. "Touch me, Billy... please, touch me..."

Gently Billy pushed her legs open and he heard her groan softly when the cool breeze feathered over her wetness. And he saw how wet she truly was; her pink folds glistened even in the low light. Billy sharpened his tongue and with the pointed tip he lapped at one of her wet lips. Her voice dropped to a low and extremely sexy timbre. "Oooh, yes," she purred. He licked the other side and that deep sound rumbled in her throat again.

Billy breathed her in, and immediately her musky scent infiltrated and seized his world. He could think of nothing but her - her scent, her feel, her taste. Billy let his tongue flatten, licking her from bottom to top with one long stroke. Nikki writhed and gasped as he passed over her hard little clit. When he looked up at her again, he saw that she'd cupped her breasts and was rolling her nipples between her fingers.

His eyes watching her hands the best he could, his tongue dipped into the heart of her wetness. She gasped loudly and bowed her back; he delighted in her taste. Billy loved her response, and did it again. Quickly darting in and out of her again, and again. Then he flicked his tongue over her clit and watched her reaction. Billy smiled. He began dizzying and sensual assault - alternating between piercing her with his tongue and flicking at her sensitive nub.

He felt Nikki arch her back and draw in a sharp breath; his forefinger teased her hot and drenched entrance. Her slick hole beckoned him. She lifted her hips, drawing him in closer. As his finger entered, the tight walls gripped and held him. Nikki gasped. She whimpered. She groaned. But she could form no words. Her back bowed, her hips rocked. Soon Nikki was entirely lost in the pleasure he gave her.

Enthralled by her wild movements, by her chaotic cries of enjoyment and obvious delight, Billy watched, almost hypnotized. He had never been witness to anything so incredibly sexy, or erotic before. The women he'd been with didn't enjoy sex quite the way Nikki seemed to; so fully and openly. Perhaps they were too young, or too shy, he wasn't sure. All knew was Nikki was using him for her own pleasure right now, and he loved every minute of it.

Nikki propped herself up with one hand and met his gaze. He was fascinated by the sluttish gleam that sparkled in her wild eyes. She dropped her other hand over his; gently coercing another of his fingers into her, she helped to push them deeper and faster. Her hips rocketed to meet their hands. Soon her voice lowered to that sexy intonation again. "You're going to make me cum..." she breathed heavily. Dropping her head back for a moment, she ground her hips and mumbled incoherently. Then her head snapped forward again. Nikki looked at him, almost franticly and begged, "God baby, don't stop..."

Her walls throbbed around his fingers - clenching, releasing, clenching. Her entire body surged... and Billy held his breath. Through wisps of wild red hair that clung to her angelic face Billy saw her fierce and wild eyes.

She saw him too. Watching her, smiling at her. And that's all it seemed to take. The room was suddenly filled with a lusty, throaty growl. "Oh god, Billy!" Her body quivered and shook violently. Her hips bucked and soared. The velvet-lined muscled gave one last spasm, and Billy felt the warmth spread over his fingers.