Summer Revenge

Story Info
Teases always get what they deserve.
1.6k words
3.82
81.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been teasing him for almost two months. It was all done playfully and with humor - never anything for which I could be held accountable. We had a good chemistry and enjoyed hanging out so I assumed he was comfortable with my playful advances. It was at a party when he became very drunk and started kissing me. I kissed him back, I let him put his hands around my waist and in my hair, I became lost in the moment. He assumed we were going to sleep together, so his disappointment when I got up and kissed him goodbye must have been frustrating. After that, things became awkward between us. I didn't know how to act and he seemed hurt or angry. I finally sent him a letter of apology to which he replied graciously, and I thought the whole issue was settled.

When we met in public, we resumed our usual banter and casual friendship. Everything seemed normal. If anything, he seemed more friendly to me. However, I must admit, I was not totally shocked when late one evening after an unusually raucous party he approached me in the patch of woods between where we were having our bonfire and where I had parked my car.

"Hello, Sara. Going home?" He asked.

"Yeah," I replied, "almost everyone's gone or asleep and the sun'll be up soon."

"Nah," He said contemplatively, "it'll be dark for at least another hour..."

"Oh...um, well, I should still be getting home."

The silence between us suddenly became very heavy, and I realized he was staring at me intently. Turning to go, I thought I might be able to just politely escape. I hadn't even opened my mouth to say goodbye before he rushed at me. I back-peddled quickly but tripped on something and fell to the ground. He was quickly on top of me grabbing my wrists as I tried to push him off.

We struggled briefly, but he overwhelmed me easily. I couldn't prevent him from mounting me and pressing his body into mine. Pinning my hands down to the ground and dropping his head next to mine, he harshly whispered "Stay still or I'll have to hurt you, understand?"

Shocked silence overcame me for a moment and I finally gave a little nod.

"And I don't wanna hurt you, baby...you just gotta be good," he continued while lightly nuzzling my cheek and breathing deeply of my scent, "So keep quiet or else I'll have to gag you, and I promise that won't be comfortable..."

I nodded again, more emphatically this time. The thought of being gagged was terrifying.

"That's my good girl," he drunkenly murmured. His grip on my wrists becoming tighter, he softly kissed my neck and collarbone before raising up like a snake and meeting my confused gaze. As I looked into his eyes, I thought about screaming for help. It would be only moments before several people were awake and rushing to my aid. But how much damage could be done to me in those few moments? And besides, I couldn't deny that I didn't want us to be found, I didn't want this to be spoiled.

Wrapping his hand gently around my neck, he kissed me deeply, his mouth covering mine. I moaned softly and in response his thumb pressed lightly into my throat as a reminder. Releasing my wrists, he traced his hands over my body in the eager exploration of a new lover. I endured his rough caress silently until his fingers sunk into my waist hard enough to both tickle and hurt. Breaking the kiss by tossing my head, I arched my back and clawed at his forearms in an effort to remove his talons while letting out a raspy "No!"

The palm of his free hand came quickly across my face. Releasing my side, he painfully sank his fingers in the tops of my shoulders and leaned down to glare at me. As I looked up at him, tears welled in my eyes, more from shock than pain, and his face softened. Withdrawing his grip, he brushed back my hair and kissed the place on my cheek that was now glowing red.

Resuming their amorous adventure, his hands continued traveling over my body, but with somewhat more gentleness. Pulling me up by the shoulders, he tugged of my shirt and bra, letting them fall to the ground beside us. My bare back was soon itching from the grass and I wiggled uncomfortably. He grasped and pinched my breasts while sprinkling kisses and bites across my chest.

I suppressed a cry as he suddenly sank his teeth into one of my hardened nipples. Gripping his hair, I tried to remove him. His long fingers digging into my wrist, he sat up and painfully wrenched my arm out to the side. I squinched my eyes and sniffled, unwilling to look into his disapproving glare. Releasing my arm, he returned to devouring my body, working his way down my stomach to the top hem of my skirt. Gathering the fabric, he bunched my skirt at my waist revealing my simple black panties which he wasted no time in sliding down my thighs. My shoes had already fallen off by this point, so when he slid my underwear off my ankles all I was left wearing was my skirt and knee-socks.

Positioning himself between my legs, he pressed his crotch into my exposed pussy. I could feel his hardness through the cloth of his pants and I eagerly pressed myself against it. He grabbed my hipbones and began slightly rocking his hips. The friction on my tender flesh was immediately too much and I planted my feet, trying to scoot away from him. I whispered desperate pleas as I tried to protect myself. Angrily, he slammed my hips down onto the ground and leaned over me, supporting himself on one arm while his other hand was busily unbuckling his belt.

"Don't act like you don't want it," he sneered, "I know what bad girls like you want..."

From where I lay, I couldn't see his raging member, but from what I felt of its head battering at my slick entrance, I imagined it must have been heaven-threatening. I tensed up and strained my body towards him, but he pulled back and managed to keep himself from entering me. Pressing my hips down into the ground, he urged me to stay still.

Rubbing himself against my moist pussy he softly muttered, "See? I knew you wanted it." Teasing me only a few moments more, he slowly began to slide into me. Letting my eyes slide closed and my head fall back, I surrendered to the all-consuming sensation of being completely filled. I shuddered as he buried himself hilt-deep into me.

"You slut," he snarled. I looked up at him, hurt and angry, and started to struggle anew. Grasping my upper arms and steadying himself, he pulled me onto him. My back arched up as he pulled my arms straight and he started steadily moving in and out of me. Quickly ceasing my struggles and falling limp in his grasp, I gave into the intense pleasure. Lost in the rhythmic passion I became enthralled in his motions and started to moan softly.

Suddenly becoming still and clamping a hand over my mouth he harshly whispered, "Do you want me to stop?"

I shook my head quickly.

"Then you HAVE to be quiet...understand?"

I nodded and looked up at him with pleading eyes. Removing his hand from my mouth, he leaned down to whisper to me, "Say please..." I felt humiliated as I realized how the situation had suddenly turned. Tears rolled down from the corners of my eyes as I looked up at him and whispered, "Please."

Grasping my hips, he lifted my body and began pounding into me. My head rolled to the side as I swallowed the primal moan mounting in my chest. Every muscle tense, I clawed at the ground for purchase and tried to meet his thrusts.

His thumbs like hooks in my hipbones, he pushed me back down to the ground and leaned over me. With one hand, he gathered my wrists above my head and with the other hand he slid two long fingers deeply into my mouth. His thumb pressed into the tender area underneath my chin near my throat. His pace built up to a frenzy and he drove himself into me so hard that it hurt. I couldn't help but moan in protest and his fingers dug into my mouth and throat in response. Quieted instantly, I could only lay there, tense and teary-eyed as he exhausted his frustrated desires.

Suddenly rearing back, he pulled out of me and grasped his cock which spurted jets of cum on my naked stomach and breasts. I gave a tiny squeal and shut my eyes until, with a gasp, he collapsed over me, supporting himself with an elbow. Gently kissing my neck, he used his undershirt to wipe my body clean. Once I was dry, he held me close to him and softly kissed my lips. He lay there for a moment petting me before sitting up and fastening his pants. Then, one by one, he picked up my discarded articles of clothing and meticulously dressed me.

Sitting me up, he replaced my bra and made sure the straps were straight and the back was even. Lifting my arms, he tugged on my shirt and pulled on the bottom hem a little to straighten it. He then took my hand and we rose to our feet. Having me step into them, he slid my panties up my legs and over my soaking wet pussy. Embracing me once more, he looked fondly into my eyes and walked back towards the house. Bewildered but satisfied, I found my shoes and made my way home as the sun rose to paint the sky.