Summer Romance Never Forgotten #04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, as soon as she broke off her kiss, not wasting time with formalities, introductions, or even small talk, acting more like a man than a woman, she removed her bikini bra and put his hands on her C cup breasts. She stared up at him before looking down at her naked breasts as if to see what he could see of her before returning her focused stare back to him staring at her tits. With nothing more that she could possibly say to tell him what she wanted, allowing her full lips and her naked breasts to do all of the talking, everything she needed to tell him was there in her kisses and before his horny eyes.

Obviously she wanted sex. Obviously she wanted him. Obviously she wanted him to give her sex. Eager to accommodate her, only, for the first time in his life, he felt more love than he felt lust. It was more than her being beautiful, she was fun. She was sexy. She made him smile. She made him laugh. Never had he met such a complete woman as her. Never would he find another woman that he loved as much as Emma.

'Emma.'

He remembered looking down at her naked breasts before fondling her breasts and fingering her erect nipples. She had beautiful tits, the best rack he's ever seen on any woman who wasn't a glossy, airbrushed photo in a men's magazine. Without words encouraging him what to do next, seemingly giving him the green light by her aggressively forward, sexual actions, she looked down at his hands feeling her tits and his fingers fingering her nipples before looking up at him. A one-of-a-kind, once-in-a-lifetime encounter, never had he met another woman like her.

Kissing and kissing him as if she was his long, lost lover just home from the war, she continued kissing him. Unbelievably, every kiss was better than the last one. Never has he been kissed like this before. She blanked his mind with her kisses. When he kissed her, he heard tiny, tinkling bells and soft music playing in the background as if he was being kissed by Aphrodite, the reincarnated Goddess of love, while being serenaded by Heavenly Angels.

Everything seemed so right. Everything seemed so perfect. What could possibly go wrong? With her clearing his mind of all other women, not thinking of anyone else but her, she was the one he's been longing and looking to find.

* * * * *

Who is this woman? Does he know her? Is she from his past from some other lifetime? What stunningly beautiful woman practically picks up a strange man, takes him home, kisses him, and then exposes her tits to him? Other than a paid prostitute, what kind of gorgeous woman willing gives a blowjob to a man she just met? What kind of shapely and sexy woman strips naked and asks a man to go down on her and give her oral sex too? Other than the women in his sexual fantasies, no woman that he's ever known has ever been as sexually aggressive with him as she was now.

Is she a slut? Is she a whore? Only, he didn't like thinking of Emma as a slut or as a whore. It hurt his head to think of the women of his dreams as a slut and the woman that he already loved as a whore. Only after forty years of not hearing from her and/or seeing her, maybe that's all she was just another slut and/or a whore in the long line of sluts and whores who have passed through his life.

Only, he didn't think she was a slut or a whore. She was different. She kissed him more with love than with lust. As if he was a soldier stationed overseas during World War II and met a woman in France or Italy instead of walking along a beach in Massachusetts, their love was never to be.

Unable to wrap his brain around her being with someone else, he couldn't imagine her acting this way with anyone else but with him. Maybe she was just a slut for him. Maybe she was his whore. Maybe in the way that he was so very sexually attracted to her, she was so very sexually attracted to him too. Maybe just as something like this had never happened to him before, something like this had never happened to her before either.

Love at first sight, maybe in the way he was instantly in love with her, she was instantly in love with him. Maybe her being in love with him was the reason why her father shipped her off to school in Europe before he could even say goodbye. Only, now, with so much time that passed without hearing from her or seeing her again, he doubted all of that. Obviously if their love was meant to be, he would have bumped into her again somewhere over the rainbow. Obviously it was all just a fluke and nothing more than just that.

Instead of expecting any more than that one time he had kissing her and having sex with her, taking their brief romance for what it was, he needed to just be glad that he had the memory of her and appreciate that. Only kissing her and having sex with her made him realize what he had been missing. Once he's eaten filet mignon and/or enjoyed a piece of double chocolate, Bavarian cake, he'd never want to eat fatty hamburger or a slice of plain pound cake again. Once he's savored 25-year-old, single malt scotch or consumed a fine vintage bottle of French wine, he'd never want to have a glass of blended scotch or a bottle of Boone's Farm Apple wine again.

* * * * *

Normally, it would take him three dates and a weeks' pay to not even get this far with a lessor woman that took him a little more than an hour to have sex with such a beautiful woman. Normally, as if not meant to be, he'd do something wrong or say something stupid to ruin himself from getting the woman in bed but not this time. Never going much further than feeling a woman through her clothes while kissing her or occasionally feeling her bare breast, this time was different. This time was more than different. This time was special.

Even though her coming onto him was an abnormal phenomenon, feeling her in his arms was normal and felt so right. Unlike all of the other times in his life when he was nervous and anxious, this time was easy. As if he had known her for years, he was relaxed. Unlike all of the other relationships in his life that he questioned, this time was special. This time he was given a memory he'd never forget. As if they had been lovers in another lifetime so long ago, everything felt so natural, normal, and everlasting. In the way that other women resisted, hesitated, were reluctant, and/or stopped him in his tracks altogether from kissing them while touching them, feeling them, and/or trying to have sex with them, nothing was forbidden and/or off limits with her.

'Oh, my God. Wow! I'll be getting lucky today,' he thought when she removed her bikini top.

Playing it over and again in his mind, as if he was the only man left on Earth, he was the luckiest man on Earth. He was in Heaven. He couldn't believe she kissed him and he couldn't believe he saw her naked breasts and felt her shapely tits while fingering her nipples. She kissed him as if they were already lovers. She kissed him as if she was in love with him when he had just met her. Not done yet, she reached her hand down to feel his swollen cock through his jeans before unbuttoning, unzipping, and pushing his jeans and underwear down to his ankles.

'Oh, my God. No way. This can't be happening to me. I must be dreaming. Something like this never happens to me.'

She kissed and kissed him again while taking his already stiff prick in her hand. She kissed and kissed him again while slowly stroking his already hard erection. Then, with him not even having to give her a not so subtle hint of pressing down on her shoulder, she slid her topless body down to her knees while looking up at him before taking his cock in her mouth. Teasing him while smiling up at him, she stared at him with her beautiful, violet eyes and while running her tongue over the head of his cock and stroking him a little faster.

He couldn't believe this beautiful, sexy woman he met a little more than an hour ago on the beach was giving him a blowjob. A skilled cocksucker, without a doubt, this blowjob was not her first and definitely wouldn't be her last. She bobbed her head back in forth and side to side in the way of an animated, interactive video. While sucking his cock, she made all of those cock sucking slurping sounds that men love to hear to prove that the woman is enjoying sucking their prick as much as they're enjoying having their prick sucked. A beautiful seductress, without a doubt, she was the sexiest woman he had ever met. Without a doubt, she was giving him the best blowjob he had ever received.

Not nearly done yet, she stood and kissed him again. Wishing he could have ejaculated his cum in her mouth but glad that he hadn't he'd rather save his stamina to make love to her before fucking her. Then, later, after he gave her an orgasm from licking her pussy, maybe she'd blow him again.

He could taste himself on her. Then, showing him that she wanted more as much as he wanted more, she pulled him by his hand to bring him in her bedroom. He stopped to pull up, zip, and button his jeans. He didn't know why he did that when obviously he'll be getting naked soon anyway but, as if he was a toddler running to the bathroom, he felt foolish walking with his pants and underwear bunched around his ankles.

'Definitely, he was getting lucky today,' he thought.

To be continued...

Please Vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

12