Summer Sausages Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,578 Followers

"That one is a definite, then." Lee said.

After a few more minutes Lee said, "I've got one but you may not agree."

"Who?"

"How about your dad?"

"Eewwww! My dad?"

Bill sat thinking for a few minutes and then he said, "He does have an enormous dick."

"You've seen it?" Lee asked. "Alright, you have to tell all."

"Well, a couple of months ago I got up in the middle of the night to pee. Dad's door was cracked open and I could see he had the TV on. I peeped through the crack. He was watching some porn flick with the sound turned down and was lying on the bed naked and beating his cock."

"God, that sounds hot!" Lee said. "And he's got a big one?"

"He was using both hands just to stroke the shaft." Bill said.

Lee made his hands into fists and put one on top of the other and then said, "Damn, I've got to see that monster."

"The funny thing was, I was beating off, too, watching him and just before he shot his load he looked over at the door like he knew I was there. I squirted all over the wall and then ran to the bathroom. When I came back up the hall, his door was closed. Then, the next morning, the cum on the wall had been wiped up. When I came into the kitchen he didn't say anything except, 'How did you sleep?'"

"Okay, that's my special project. I always thought he was a hot guy, anyway."

"He is hot." Bill replied. "What about your dad?"

"I've never seen his cock." Lee said. "But you should see his ass. Just the other morning when I got up, I went into the hall bathroom. I thought he'd already left for work but dad was standing at the sink shaving in the nude. Man, has he got a luscious butt. I already had a piss hard on and seeing that made it worse. When I looked up, dad was looking at me in the mirror with this shit eating grin and he said, "My shower isn't working and I'm running late. I'll hurry it up. It looks like you need to come in here." I'd forgotten that I was naked, too, and that I had a big stiff one. I tried to cover it up and he just laughed. But after he left, I went and checked his shower. It seemed to work okay."

"I bet he wants to get fucked." Bill said. "Okay, I'll work on that one. That's a good start, we can add to the list as we go along."

The two of them lay there for a while longer, enjoying the sun, listening to Mr. Bevin's lawn mower.

Bill got up and slipped into his swim suit.

"Where are you going?" Lee asked.

"I'm going to take Mr. Bevin another glass of tea and see if I can get him to suck my dick before his wife gets home." Bill replied.

"I bet he won't do it." Lee said.

"Okay, then, it's a bet. If I lose, then you have to suck me off."

"And if I lose, then you have to blow me." Lee said, laughing. "It sounds like we both win on this one."

Lee started to get up from the lounge but Bill said, "Wait, lay down on your belly."

Lee did as instructed and Bill looked at the firm hairless butt in front of him.

"Oh, hell yeah." Bill said. "Stay just like that. It's almost time for my dad to get home from work. You stay like that and when he comes out, tell him you were trying to get rid of your tan lines and fell asleep. If he asks about me, tell him I took Mr. Bevin some tea and a snack."

He came over and stood beside Lee and ran his hand over his smooth bare butt.

"If my dad doesn't want to get his dick in this, I'm going to think he's a dead man." he said. "Tell me everything when I get back."

He walked over to the gate and slipped through into the Bevin's back yard. Lee lay on the chaise, dozing in the sun, and soon he heard the front door open and close inside Bill's house.

rae121452
rae121452
1,578 Followers
12