Summer Sausages Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,584 Followers

"Before I pour the wine, there's something I need to do." Robert said.

He grabbed Gary by the arm and pulled him to him so that they were chest to chest, then used the other hand to cup the back of Gary's head and kissed his mouth.

Gary froze for a moment but then he began to kiss Robert back, their tongues entering each other's mouth and exploring. There was a hunger that was almost savage in its intensity in the kisses they exchanged.

Gary could feel the soft hair of Robert's body against him and he could feel their two hard cocks grinding against each other. His hands roamed over Robert's body caressing his broad thick shoulders and the hard muscles of his back.

Robert's hands slipped down and cupped the perfect buns he'd been admiring all evening, kneading the firm flesh and marveling at soft but muscular texture. One hand strayed further and slid between the smooth ass cheeks and probed Gary's tightly puckered hole.

Gary let out a gasp as Robert touched him there and then kissed Robert's mouth harder and deeper, devouring his lips as Robert stroked his opening.

He broke the kiss and said into Robert's ear, "I've wanted you to do that for a long time."

"It's all I could think of for the last week. Every morning I've watched you from the window as you started your run and all I could think of was how you'd feel naked against me."

"I was afraid to ever come on to you."

"I was afraid you'd flip out and I'd ruin everything for the boys if I let you know how I felt." Robert said.

"Well, I can tell you, you feel pretty damn good." His hand slid down and closed around the thick shaft of Robert's engorged penis. "What are we going to do about his guy?"

"I'm literally putty in your hand." Robert replied.

Gary used Robert's cock as a handle and pulled him over to the sofa. He lay down on his back and pulled Robert down on top of him so that he was covered by his body. They began to kiss again, their mouths welded tight to each other, their hands exploring each other's body.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Gary whispered into Robert's ear.

"Do you think I could? If you've never done it before it might hurt, I'm pretty big and your little hole is pretty small."

"It works for other guys. I really want you to fuck me; I don't care if it hurts. It'll be worth it to get fucked by you."

"This is new territory for both of us." Robert said. "I may not be any good at it; I don't want you to be disappointed."

"Just knowing that you wanted to try will be enough, no matter what." Gary replied.

"I'll be right back, just wait here. We need some supplies if we're really going to do this."

Robert climbed off of Gary's body, his big hard cock swaying as he moved. He went to the counter and poured them each a glass of wine and handed one to Gary on the couch, then moved around the room. He lit several candles and placed them near the sofa and lowered the lights, then put a CD on the player. It was a favorite of his by Luther Vandross entitled "Love Songs", tuned low.

When he returned to the sofa he had several towels in his arms and a squeeze bottle of silicone lube.

"So far all I've ever used this for is to jerk off but it should do the trick." he said. "Let me get you ready."

Robert lay down again on top of Gary. He squeezed a big dollop of lube onto his fingers of his right hand and then put his hand between Gary's legs. He began to massage the lube between Gary's muscular ass cheeks and when his fingers stroked Gary's puckered hole, Gary let out a sigh.

Robert lowered his head and began to kiss Gary while his hand explored his hairless ass crack. His tongue was deep in Gary's mouth when his finger slowly pressed against and sank into Gary's virginal ass hole. Gary jumped at the invasion and Robert began to rotate his finger in the hot moist channel.

After a few moments, Gary broke their kiss and whispered, "That feels really good!"

Robert let his finger sink deeper into Gary's body and began to finger fuck him. Gary squirmed and kissed Robert's mouth again, deeply. Robert could feel Gary's erection throbbing against his body.

He pulled his finger almost out of Gary's hole and stacked his middle finger against his index finger and sank both of them into the tight opening. Gary jumped again but Robert could feel the tight ring relax almost immediately to accept him.

Fingers deep in Gary's ass and his tongue deep in Gary's mouth, he again began to finger fuck him and Gary raised his hips to receive more of the fingers in his ass. He was holding Robert's head, a hand at each side so that he could kiss him as deeply as possible.

When Robert felt Gary loosen even more, he brought a third finger together with the first two and plunged all three into Gary's hot hole.

This time, Gary was hungry for the invasion and he responded by kissing Robert with even more heat while moving his hips to meet his fingers. Robert slowly spread his fingers inside of Gary's ass, stretching his tiny hole.

"God, that feels amazing." Gary said. He looked up shyly into Robert's eyes and said, "I want to feel your cock inside of me."

Robert sat up on his haunches between Gary's wide spread legs and watched his hand as his fingers slowly withdrew from the tight sheath.

Looking down, he said to Gary, "This is something I never imagined myself saying to another guy but you've got the prettiest little ass hole I've ever seen."

Gary laughed and replied, "Let's just hope it's still little and pretty after you shove that big monster up it."

Gary picked up the bottle of lube and squeezed a load onto the head of Robert's upright cock, then massaged the slickness down the length of the thick shaft.

"You're sure about this?" Robert asked.

"I'm damned sure and I'm dying for you to fuck me." Gary replied.

Robert positioned his cock so that it was poised at the tiny opening into Gary's ass, and then slowly began to apply pressure. Gary's back arched at the sensation and he closed his eyes.

"Tell me if you want to stop." Robert said.

Gary placed a hand on each of Robert's ass cheeks and pulled his hips to him. The thick cock head pressed harder and Robert could feel the tight opening blossoming around it.

Gary pulled him to him harder and the tight ring expanded, allowing Robert's cock head to pass into Gary's ass.

"You're so tight, I'm afraid I'm going to hurt you." Robert said.

"It hurts but it feels wonderful at the same time." Gary replied. "Put all of it in me."

Robert pressed forward, Gary pulled him to him and soon the entire length of Robert's fat cock was sheathed in Gary's tight ass.

"Let me just feel it for a minute and get used to it." Gary said.

Robert raised his hips and slowly rotated them so that his cock length moved in circles, caressing the satiny walls inside Gary's fuck chute. Gary squirmed and pulled Robert's mouth back down to his own.

Robert began very slowly to move his cock back and forth, in and out of Gary's clutching hole.

* * * * * *

Bill and Lee were next door in the living room, watching a movie.

"This is a really shitty flick." Lee said, hitting the off button on the remote.

"What do you think the old farts are doing right now?" Bill asked.

"Probably still discussing their jobs or some other boring shit." Lee replied.

Bill got up and went to the back doors and looked over at his yard.

"They're not in the pool anymore." he said. "Let's sneak over and scare them."

He and Lee went out and soundlessly crept up to the wide doors opening onto the pool deck. They stopped just short of the doorway and Bill made a motion, his finger in front of his lips. Slowly, he leaned forward and craned his head around the edge of the doorway.

Almost immediately, he recoiled and looked at Lee, a shocked look on his face.

"What?" Lee asked in a whisper and moved in front of Bill so that he could peek inside.

The room was bathed in candle light so it was a moment before he focused on the two bodies on the sofa in the room. He too recoiled and looked at Bill, shocked.

"Are they fucking?" he asked in a whisper.

Bill crouched down and made room so that the two of them could peep around the door frame together.

The candles flickered and soft music played in the background, Luther's Vandross' sexy voice singing

"Don't you remember you told me you loved me, baby?

Said you'd be coming back this way again, maybe..."

Robert and Gary were on the sofa, Robert on top with Gary's arms tight around his upper torso and his legs tight around Robert's waist. From where they crouched the boys could see Robert's huge cock fucking in and out of Gary's ass, so slowly it looked like slow motion. They watched the scene for a moment and then Bill jumped up and headed back next door, Lee following.

When they got back into Lee's house, Bill said, "My dad was fucking your dad!"

"God, that was like so romantic," Lee replied. "Did you see the candles and the wine? And they had on sexy music and everything."

Bill flopped down on the sofa and said, "Do you think they've been doing this before?"

"I think this is the first time. Remember how weird they were about undressing in front of each other to skinny dip? I think they got turned on after we left and one thing led to another."

"There goes our plan to seduce them." Bill said. "Our dads seduced each other."

"I think it's kind of cute." Lee said. "If my dad is going to get fucked, I'm glad it was your dad doing the fucking."

"That was like something out of a porno flick." Bill replied. "They look really hot together."

* * * * * *

More than a half hour later, Robert and Gary were still fucking on the sofa. Robert was now plunging in and out of Gary's ass in short sharp thrusts while his tongue was fucking Gary's mouth. Gary's body stiffened against him, his back arched and Robert felt hot juice shoot out of Gary's cock head and coat their chests with cum, making them slide against each other in the slickness.

Robert pulled himself up onto his arms and looked down into Gary's eyes.

"I can't hold back any longer, baby." he said and Gary felt the enormous cock buried in his guts swell and harden even more, then the sensation of hot juice splashing against his stretched ass walls deep inside him.

He grabbed Robert's ass so the cock couldn't escape until every drop of juice had drained out of Robert's balls.

Robert collapsed onto Gary, their chests glued together with Gary's cum and he nuzzled his face against Gary's neck.

"That was fucking fantastic." Gary said.

Robert's cock twitched inside of him and began to shrink back to normal size.

"I've never, and I mean never, had an orgasm that intense." Robert said.

"I bet you say that to all of the boys." Gary replied.

"Since you're my only boy I guess you're right." Robert replied.

They lay in each other's arms while Robert's cock softened and Gary jumped as the meaty cock popped out of his hole. Robert lay with his face buried against Gary and was almost falling asleep when his phone rang.

He sprang up and grabbed the phone from the counter and looked at the screen.

"Shit, it's the boys. I forgot all about them."

Gary sat up and covered his lap with a towel while Robert answered.

"Hi, Bill. What's up?" he asked, striving to sound normal.

"We're going to come over and spend the night in my room. We were wondering if you two wanted us to bring anything over with us."

"Do you need anything from next door?" Robert asked Lee, his eyebrows raised.

"Uh, yeah, tell them to bring us a couple more bottles of wine." Gary replied, springing up and scrubbing the cum from his chest while rearranging the sofa.

"I heard, dad." Bill said. "We'll be over in about 5."

* * * * * *

When Bill and Lee came through the pool deck doors, Robert was sitting on the sofa with a towel wrapped around his waist. Gary was lying on the sofa, his head resting on Robert's thigh and another towel at his waist. Robert had his arms spread over the back edge of the sofa and had a slight smile on his face. Gary was also slightly smiling, his eyes big and shining.

"You guys look awfully chummy." Bill said.

"We've gotten to know each other a whole lot better. It turns out we have some shared interests." Gary said. Robert's hand came down from the sofa back and rested on Gary's hairless chest.

"You both look like you're high." he replied and Robert and Gary both giggled.

"Okay, winos, we're going up to bed. Don't stay up all night." Lee said as they headed to the stairs.

Later that night, both boys were asleep in the beds in Bill's room when they were wakened by a low moaning.

Bill sat up and said, "Now what?"

They silently got out of bed and crawled down the short hall to his dad's room and he reached up and soundlessly opened the door a crack. They both peered through.

Gary was lying on his back, arms and legs spread wide and Robert was lying between his legs on his stomach. His mouth was slowly sliding up and down on Gary's hard cock and each time it hit the back of Robert's throat, Gary let out a low moan. After a few moments, Gary arched his pelvis up into Robert's mouth, burying his cock in his throat and the boys could see Robert's throat muscles move as he swallowed Gary's hot cum.

They crawled noiselessly back to Bill's room and closed the door.

"Damn, your dad's not only a stud fucker; he gives championship blow jobs, too. I should have grabbed that fucker before my dad got him." Lee said.

"Too late now, you missed your chance." Bill said.

They both got back into bed and thought of what all they had seen that evening and slowly drifted back to sleep.

At about 4AM, they both were startled awake by a repeated knocking noise on the wall between the rooms. They sat up as the noise became louder and more frequent.

"What the fuck is that?" Lee asked.

"Exactly. They're fucking. That's the bed hitting the wall."

Bill jumped out of bed and walked down the hall. Knocking on the door he yelled, "Could you two keep it down in there? We're trying to sleep."

There was an abrupt silence in the room, then Bill heard his father say, "Yes, dad." and he and Gary giggled again.

Back in his room he said to Lee, "Jesus, I hope the honeymoon is over soon."

* * * * * *

The next morning, the two grumpy boys slunk into the kitchen where Robert was busy preparing breakfast, dressed only in a pair of jersey sleep shorts. They got bowls, cereal and milk and sat down at the counter and began to eat, all of them trying not to look at the other.

Gary came in through the deck door dressed in his running clothes and said, "I'm off for my morning run."

"I'm surprised you can even walk after the noises we heard last night." Lee said to his father.

Robert looked at the boys, hesitated, then walked over to where Gary stood. His hand went around Gary's hips and buried itself in the deep cleft of Gary's ass and he pulled his hips against his own while giving Gary a deep open mouthed kiss.

"If we're going to be stepbrothers I demand my own room." Lee said to Bill.

Robert looked at them and smiled while Gary nestled his face in his abundant chest hair.

"Did you hear that?" he asked him. "Do you want me to put a ring on it for you?"

"It's only fair, since your dick had my ring around it most of the night." Gary replied.

Lee and Bill both threw their hands up to cover their ears as Lee said, "TMI, dad! TMI!"

"Don't worry, they'll get used to us." Robert told Gary. "I'll have your breakfast ready when you get back from your run."

rae121452
rae121452
1,584 Followers
12