Summer Sausages Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,577 Followers

Mr. Bevin replied, "I just wish it was as thick as your big cock."

Bill and Lee each grasped the hard cock standing in front of them and began to suck and lick the prize meat. Both men groaned and squirmed as they were serviced by the two young expert cock suckers. Lee dug his tongue into Mr. Skyler's tight piss hole while squeezing and pulling on his fat hairy balls. Bill licked up and down Mr. Bevin's hot fuck wand and sucked on each ball in turn before licking back up and engulfing his juicy cock head. Bill glanced up, Mr. Bevin's vein covered pole sliding in and out of his lips and saw that he was intently watching Lee as he sucked Mr. Skyler's thick smooth shaft. Mr. Skyler was equally as engrossed in Bill's servicing.

"You guys have never seen another guy get his cock sucked, have you?" Bill asked.

Both men on the sofa made low, embarrassed admittances and then Lee said, "I bet you've never seen another guy get his ass eaten out, either."

He lifted Mr. Skyler's meaty thighs and draped them over his shoulders, then grasped behind his knees and pressed his legs back. Mr. Skyler's ass lifted and opened, exposing his tiny tight hole surrounded by curly dark hair.

"There's something so hot about eating out a virgin ass hole." Lee said, and then began to lick and probe the puckered opening.

Mr. Skyler moaned and thrashed with ecstasy and Mr. Bevin leant forward to watch Lee's tongue in action.

"Lean back, Mr. Bevin." Bill said. "I want to taste your ass hole, too."

He arranged Mr. Bevin on the sofa much as Lee had done and Mr. Bevin's ass opened the same way. His crack was much hairier and the puckered knot of his hole so tiny it was almost invisible.

"There's no way this little baby has ever been fucked." Bill said, nudging Lee to look at the beautiful sight in front of him.

Both boys buried their faces between the men's cheeks and their hot tongues up their virginal holes. The room was filled with the sound of the licking and sucking mouths and of the sighs and groans of the men being serviced. The men lay splayed open, surrendering to the exploring tongues thrusting deep into their most intimate part. Both of the boys were expert ass eaters, tongue fucking the tight holes and then sucking the tight furled knot.

After a few minutes, Bill looked up from the feast and said to Lee, "Let's trade so that we both get a taste of these fuckers."

The boys exchanged places and soon Bill was crouching in front of Mr. Skyler, his tongue fucking his tight ass hole and Lee was in front of Mr. Bevin, his tongue busy licking and slurping at his virginal opening. Both men lay with their legs raised and their steel hard dicks upright and glued to their abdomens, leaking streams of clear juice.

Lee pulled his tongue from Mr. Bevin's ass hole and grasped his huge cock so that it stood upright, then licked up the pre cum that was boiling out of his piss slit.

"I should be mad at you, Mr. Bevin." he said. "Bill told me that you sucked his cock and you've never sucked mine."

"I'll suck your dick anytime." Mr. Bevin said. "I'll suck it right now if you want me to."

Lee smiled up at him and said, "Later. I just wanted to know that you wanted to. Right now, I have other plans. Would you like to stick this big cock up my ass again?"

"I've been dying for the chance." Mr. Bevin said.

Lee went into the kitchen and came out carrying the same can of shortening that they had used as lube the last time. Mr. Skyler watched while he scooped out a hefty load of grease and massaged it up and down the long vein covered cock until it glistened.

"Mr. Bevin is an expert ass fucker." Bill told Mr. Skyler around the cock in his mouth.

Lee turned his back to Mr. Bevin and held his cock upright in one hand. He lowered his ass onto the hard prong and positioned the wide head at his ass hole, then pressed down until his tight hole spread open and engulfed it.

"This is the hard part, getting all of this long meat into my hole." Lee told Mr. Skyler. "But its worth the effort to get fucked by Mr. Bevin."

Mr. Skyler looked at Mr. Bevin who was wearing a broad smile and said, "That is a really magnificent cock. If it feels as good as it looks I can see why the boys love it."

Mr. Skyler turned back and watched as Lee's tight hole slid down the thick shaft, swallowing the dick an inch at a time.

Finally, he stopped and said to Mr. Skyler, "This is the tricky part. This big cock is too much for the normal ass, you have to learn how to take it."

Lee moved his ass back and forth, riding the hard cock thrust up him, until he found the next opening into his guts. He slowly eased downward and felt the huge head pop through the second tight ring of muscle deep inside his ass. He let the last few inches of cock sink into him, and then lay back against Mr. Bevin's hairy chest and stomach, the soft curly hair tickling his back and ass. Mr. Bevin fondled his hard cock and softly stroked it while he played with Lee's balls. Lee could feel the long cock pulse with Mr. Bevin's heart beat in his guts.

"It's hard to believe anyone could fit a cock that big up there. It must really hurt." Mr. Skyler said to Mr. Bevin.

"I bet his ass doesn't hurt as much as mine is going to when you shove this giant up my hole." Bill said to Mr. Skyler, holding his hard cock in one hand. "You are going to fuck me, aren't you?"

"Do you think you can take it?" he asked.

"Or die trying." Bill replied.

Bill grabbed the lube and slathered a thick coating over Mr. Skyler's enormous cock, then shoved a large dollop up inside his hole.

"This may take a few minutes to get inside me." he said.

As Lee had done, he turned his back and began to lower his ass over the thick piece of meat that Mr. Skyler held upright by the base. Bill used his hands to pull his ass cheeks as wide as possible as he sank onto the stiff pole. Mr. Skyler guided it to the little puckered opening and he gasped as he felt the hot opening against his cock head.

Bill bore down until his hole had opened enough to swallow half of the wide head, then he raised his body and let his ass ring snap back to normal. He lowered his hips again, pressing down, and all of the head except for the wide flange around the edge sank into his ass.

"Man, my ring is burning like the first time I ever got fucked." he said.

He pressed his hips down harder and let out an involuntary groan as the wide piece of meat popped through his ass ring and lodged inside of him. Mr. Skyler was panting as hard as he was and Bevin and Lee were watching the show, eyes wide. Mr. Skyler began to softly thrust his hips upward and down, gently fucking the stretched hole. Each time, a little fraction more of his cock sank inside. When around half of the wide seven inches was buried in Bill's hole, Bill sank down and his abused pucker admitted the rest of the meat.

"Goddamn. It feels like you've got your fist up there." he said. He reached down between his legs to feel the fat cock base surrounded by his tight hole, then grabbed the big pair of balls and stroked them.

"Your ass is so tight. And its so hot inside of you, much hotter and tighter than a pussy." Mr. Skyler said.

"So, now you know why men like to fuck other men's asses." Mr. Bevin told him.

Bill and Lee simultaneously began to ride the huge cocks in their asses, sliding up and down the poles as their two fuckers lay back and watched. Both men alternated watching their own and then the other guy's cock slide in and out of their respective holes.

"Your big dick really spreads that hole open." Mr. Bevin said to Mr. Skyler as he watched Bill's wide spread ass cheeks ride up and down.

"I bet Lee feels like you're drilling for oil with all that long cock buried in him." Mr. Skyler told Mr. Bevin.

The boys rode the cocks, raising and lowering their asses until their thigh muscles burned.

"Okay, you two, its time that you did the work and let us lay back and enjoy it." Lee said.

He and Bill raised their asses until the big cocks sprang free from their holes, slapping back against the two men's stomachs.

"Up you go." Bill said as he and Lee pulled the two men to their feet.

Then, the two boys lay down on the sofa and raised their legs so that their greased asses gaped open side by side, hanging over the edge of the cushion.

Bevin and Skyler stood and admired the two hairless asses with their red puckered holes waiting for more dick. Their cocks both throbbed and visibly bounced.

"Don't just stand there, give us some cock." Lee said.

Bevin got down on his knees and slowly eased his long cock back into Lee's waiting ass while Mr. Skyler placed one hand on the sofa back , leant forward and skewered Bill's ass while standing hunched over.

They slowly began to fuck the hungry holes, slamming their cocks deep inside with each thrust. Mr. Bevin was mesmerized watching Skyler's plush ass moving beside him at his eye level, the meaty cheeks quivering each time Mr. Skyler thrust into the hot hole. He reached over and caressed the gorgeous ass and fingered the deep ass crack, all the while slamming his own cock in and out of Lee's hungry hole.

"If you keep playing with my ass you're going to make me cum." Mr. Skyler said.

"We're not ready for that yet." Bill said. "Why don't the two of you trade places so that we can all try out the cocks and asses available?"

Bevin looked at Skyler and began to back his lengthy dick out of Lee's hole. When Mr. Skyler pulled his cock out of Bill, Bill's hole gaped open as big as a quarter. The two men moved into the other's spot and, now both on their knees, watched the other as they sank their massive cocks into the boys' waiting holes.

Mr. Bevin had no problem, his cock slid into Bill's stretched hole with no effort and he was able to maneuver into his second ring on the first try. Lee, even though his ass had been pounded for the last half hour, had a harder time taking the fat log of cock being forced into it. He pulled his legs up till his knees rested against his shoulders and spread his ass to the maximum openness.

Mr. Skyler poked and prodded and finally the tiny hole stretched enough to admit the massive meat.

"Fuck, my hole is going to feel this for a month." Lee said.

The two men began to fuck the boys, their bellies slamming against their asses and their big full balls swinging. Both boys were lying with their eyes closed, surrendering to the fucking they were getting while their hands roamed over the men's hairy chests.

"I'm going to cum soon." Mr. Skyler said, his cock plunging in and out of Lee's hole.

"I'm right behind you." Bevin replied.

"Fill my ass with your hot juice." Lee said and Bill said, "You know how much I love your cum, fuck me full Mr. Bevin."

Mr. Skyler started shooting first, his enormous cock head buried deep inside Lee's stretched hole. Lee could feel the cock harden and grow even wider as the cum rose up the shaft and splashed against his sore fuck chute.

Mr. Bevin followed close behind, thrusting his long cock up Bill's ass so that the big head was lodged inside his second ring when the ball juice blasted out of his cock head. Bill's inner ass tissues were even more sensitive than those lower down and he could feel each spurt as it shot out and coated his insides.

Mr. Skyler was collapsed on top of Lee and Mr. Bevin couldn't resist reaching over and fondling his superb ass again.

"Now that's what I call a fuck." he said.

"You did a pretty damned good job yourself." Mr. Skyler replied. "I think both of these boys got some prime dick tonight."

Mr. Skyler held Lee's legs up as he slowly withdrew his softening cock from his tight channel. The half hard meat popped free and Lee's hole gaped open. Bevin drew his cock from Bill's ass and his hole also gaped.

"Those look like two well fucked asses if you ask me." Mr. Skyler said.

He fingered Lee's hole and watched as his finger slid in with no resistance.

The boys both lowered their legs until their feet rested on the floor with the two men crouched between their legs. Both boys had red swollen erections arching up from their flat bellies, standing free.

"I can't let you boys go without shooting a load." Mr. Bevin said.

He grasped Lee's hard dick and as Mr. Skyler watched he sank the hard shaft in his mouth down to the root. Lee gasped and squirmed as the hot lips slid up and down his stiff pole until only minutes later he arched his back and Mr. Skyler could see Mr. Bevin's throat muscles rapidly moving, swallowing the hot juice blasting into his throat. Lee's muscles relaxed all over his body and he sank into the sofa.

Mr. Bevin then reached up to Bills cock and sank his mouth over it. Bill was even more primed to lose his load and it only took a few trips up and down his shaft before his balls emptied into Mr. Bevin's mouth.

"Damn, have you been practicing sucking dick?" Bill asked.

Mr. Bevin laughed and looked at Mr. Skyler. Skyler's cock, excited by watching the boys get their cocks serviced, had grown hard and was once again standing out from his body. Mr. Bevin reached over and grasped the fat prong and said, "Looks like I'm not done yet."

Mr. Skyler was sitting back on his haunches, legs folded and his cock jutting forward so Mr. Bevin lay down on his belly and began to suck the thick cock. As his lips rode up and down, his hand went up between Mr. Skyler's legs and squeezed between his meaty ass cheeks while using the other hand to squeeze and pull his hairy ball sack. When he felt the tight pucker of Mr. Skyler's ass hole, he began to stroke it in rhythm to his head bobbing up and down on his fat cock.

The boy watched as Mr. Skyler strained to force even more cock into the hungry mouth.

It didn't take long. With a low groan, Mr. Skyler thrust his hips upward and flooded Bevin's mouth with the biggest load of the evening, which Bevin swallowed as rapidly as it fired from the piss slot. Mr. Skyler fell backward onto the floor and Bevin nursed at his softening cock and played with is balls until every drop was drained from his body.

"That was the best blowjob I've ever had in my life." Mr. Skyler said and Mr. Bevin just smiled up at the boys.

Exhausted, they all lay and rested until their breathing and heart rates had returned to normal.

Mr. Skyler sat up and said, "I guess I should head home. My wife is probably wondering where I am."

He got up and began to dress as the other three watched. When he was fully clothed, he reached into his pocket and brought out a card case.

"The company keeps an apartment for use by our out of town consultants." he said. "Its hardly ever occupied. If you boys wanted to get together again, either together or separately, we could meet there.

I'd really like that."

"I could sure make a steady diet of that fat cock you're packing." Bill said.

"Hell, I already want you to fuck me again." Lee chimed in.

Mr. Skyler handed them each one of his business cards and said, 'Call me, anytime. I'll make sure to get away."

Then he turned to Mr. Bevin.

"Do you think you'd like to come by sometime?" he asked. "Even if the boys aren't around we could probably have a good time together."

"I think you're right." Mr. Bevin said. "I never wanted to eat a guy's ass out until I saw yours tonight. It was all I could do to not push the boys out of the way and bury my tongue in your hole."

He got up and walked the few steps to Mr. Skyler who handed him his card.

As Mr. Bevin read it, Mr. Skyler reached down and wrapped his hand around Bevin's iong cock.

"I think we both saw things tonight that we want to give a try." he said.

Bill saw him to the door and then returned to the living room. Lee was sprawled on the sofa and Mr. Bevin had lain back down on the floor, propped up on his elbows.

"Well, Mr. Bevin," he said, "do you have to go home, too, or do you think you could squirt another load out of that beautiful cock if I sucked on it long enough?"

Mr. Bevin replied, "I've got all night. Let's see what you can do."

rae121452
rae121452
1,577 Followers
12