Summer Sausages Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee could feel the pressure growing in his balls so he began to fuck Stan's ass with short quick thrusts. He watched his hard cock slide in and out of his mother's new husband's ass hole. The sensation and circumstance became too much and his balls started to retract in preparation of dumping their load.

"You're about to get your first load of cum up your ass, dick head" Lee growled and his cock swelled and hardened.

He thrust his cock head as far up Stan's ass as possible just as the first shot of hot juice flew from his piss hole. Shot followed shot and Stan pressed his ass back against Lee's hips to make sure every drop was deposited deep in his hole.

When Lee had ceased to cum, he looked at Bill and said, "I've got this hole all loosened up for you. Get down here and stick your dick in it."

Bill pulled Stan's head off of his cock and jumped down beside Lee and watched as he eased his cock out of the clutching ass hole. When his cock head popped out a few drops of pearly cum flowed out of the reddened, swollen hole and dripped off of Stan's balls.

Bill stepped up, poised his cock head at the opening and pressed his dick deep inside.

"Yeah, fuck me with that hard cock I was just sucking on." Stan said.

"This bitch sure loves the dick." Bill told Lee.

Lee climbed onto the table top and sat with his legs spread and his cock in front of Stan's face.

"Lick my cock clean of your nasty ass juice, cock sucker." Lee said.

Stan eagerly began to lick his shaft and suck on his cock head, swallowing the few drops of cum still dripping from the hole. He licked and sucked the shaft, cleaning it of all juices and then began to lick Lee's balls, cleaning them. When he was done, his face rested between Lee's legs with his balls resting against his nose.

"Turn this fucker over on his back." Lee said.

Bill drew his hard cock out of the slimy fuck hole and raised Stan's legs and turned him over so that he lay on his back with his ass hanging over the edge of the table. He bent his legs back and slid his cock back into the waiting hole.

Lee got up onto his knees and moved forward until he was straddling Stan's head and then lowered his ass onto Stan's face.

"You can lick my ass hole while you're at it." he said.

He reached his hands down on either side of his hips and spread his ass cheeks so that his hole was over Stan's mouth. Stan's tongue crept out, slowly at first, and licked at the hot puckered opening. Before too long, his tongue was darting in and out of Lee's ass hole and he was making the snuffling noises a pig does when it eats while Lee twisted and pinched his tender nipples.

Bill had been pounding away at Stan's hole the whole time and now he grunted, "Here comes load number two, fuck hole."

His dick bucked in Stan's hole as his balls tightened and his cum flowed out into the waiting fuck chute and mixed with Lee's sticky fluid. After his balls emptied, he drew his cock from the loose hole.

Climbing onto the table beside Lee he said, "Let me use the cock sucker's hole."

Lee moved back and Bill thrust his slimy cock into Stan's waiting mouth. Stan sucked on the softening shaft, licking up the mixed cum load that coated it and sucking the piss slit for more.

"Clean my ass hole, too." Bill said and threw a leg over and hovered his ass over Stan's face. Stan reached up with both hands, grasped Bill's hips and pulled him down so that his ass covered his face. Bill could feel the hot tongue exploring his crack and then busily licking his ass hole. He rocked on Stan's face until Bill was satisfied, then he moved to one side opposite Stan's body.

"Let me eat some more cock." Stan begged.

The two boys climbed down off of the table and grabbed Stan's arms and sat him up. Stan's long cock was still standing straight up, swaying in front of him.

"Get up on the table on your knees, ass hole." Lee told him and Stan climbed up and stood on his knees facing them.

"Okay, now lean back and sit on your heels and spread your legs."

Stan did as instructed, leaning back so that his huge hard cock thrust into the air in front of him. Bill grabbed his hanging nuts and squeezed and pulled downward on them while Lee jabbed 3 fingers up Stan's freshly fucked ass.

"Alright, cock sucker, show us how you beat your meat when you're here alone." Bill said.

Stan picked up the jar of lube and slathered a wad over his long cock, then grasped the shaft and started pumping up and down. Bill squeezed his balls and pulled them down so that the hard cock stood out even farther. Lee had most of his hand up Stan's stretched ass hole and as he fucked his hand in and out he twisted his wrist and spread his fingers when he had them deep inside Stan's ass.

Stan, leaning back supported on his left hand, pounded his meat while moaning deep in his throat. His tightly grasping hand pistoned up and down the greasy shaft, stroking his hard prong while Lee's hand probed his ass cavity and spread his hole open. As Stan jerked at his cock, Bill twisted his ball sack and yanked hard at his full nuts.

Stan's moans grew louder and he began to move his hips, riding Lee's hand while fucking his own hand. Lee spread his fingers as far as possible inside Stan's hole, stretching him to the max while Bill jerked his balls up and down with sharp tugs. Stan's already huge cock swelled even bigger and flushed a deep crimson. He let out a deep yell as the first spurt of cum blasted out of his piss slit and splashed onto the table top.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" Stan said. Each time he said it, another big wad of cum blasted out of his piss hole and splashed onto the tabletop. When his cock had stopped firing and the last drops of cum were trailing down his cock shaft, he collapsed forward onto his elbows.

Bill grabbed him by the hair and pulled him lower.

"Clean that mess up, cock sucker. Lick up every drop." he said.

Stan eagerly sucked up his cum from the surface, licking the table top to get every drop of juice and swallowing it down.

Lee eased his fingers out of Stan's abused ass hole and with one hand grasped his wilting cock and used the fingers he's had up his ass to scoop up the stream of cum flowing down his shaft. Bill lifted his head by the hair and Lee jammed his cum coated fingers into Stan's mouth, feeding him the last of his cum and his sticky ass juices. Stan lapped and sucked at the flavorful fingers.

"Looks like our work here is done." Bill said and Lee nodded.

Stan, still on the table top sat up and began to climb down.

"Jesus, my balls and ass hole really ache. You guys were pretty rough on me, I'm going to be feeling this for a week." he said.

"And every time you feel it you'll think about what we did and you'll get a hard on." Lee replied.

He and Bill went over to the pile of clothes on the floor and dressed. Stan watched them, his big cock now soft and swinging against his thighs.

When they were ready to leave he said, "But you guys will stop by again, right? I'm here every day; you can stop by and fuck me any time you want."

"We'll probably take you up on that, we've got your number in your brochure from the gallery. We'll call and make sure the wifey isn't around." Lee said.

"I never did anything like that before." Stan said. "I always wanted to, though."

"I got that idea when I saw your biker porn drawings." Bill replied. "You were ripe and ready."

"Well, I hope you'll come back. Maybe next time I can suck you both off first and then you can both fuck my ass?"

"Sounds like a plan. We'll be in touch." Lee said and he and Bill went down the stairway.

Stan stood at the top of the stairs nude, his big cock swaying in front of him and already beginning to stiffen again.

When the boys got out onto the street, Bill said, "That was a whole lot easier than I expected. How did you know he was hungry for dick?"

"It was just dumb luck." Lee replied. "I guess living with my mom would turn anybody gay."

"No wonder she hates his biker paintings." Bill said.

Lee stopped walking and looked far away for a moment.

"What? What's wrong?" Bill asked.

"I just had a brilliant idea." Lee replied. "Remind me when I get home that I need to make a phone call."

They resumed walking and soon were back where they had previously met the Hispanic man. The hood was closed on the car and he wasn't in sight but as they walked nearer they heard someone say, "So, my little lost boys are back again?"

The Hispanic man was sitting behind the wheel of the car with all windows down. Bill and Lee walked over to the auto.

"What year is this thing?" Lee asked.

"It's a '59, why?"

"I just prefer the older classics." Lee replied, staring at the long mound running down the man's leg.

"They're longer and wider and a lot more comfortable. And once you get them in gear they give a really smooth ride."

"That's right," Bill said, "The older models are built for speed AND endurance. I really like taking a ride on one of the deluxe models."

The Hispanic man looked embarrassed but Lee noticed that the mound at his crotch had gotten bigger and as he watched, the mound jumped.

"You boys are both crazy." the man said. "Your mouths are going to get you in trouble one day."

"We've never found anything our mouths couldn't handle yet." Lee replied. "You know the other good thing about a car like this?"

He turned around and rested his hips on the widow edge so that his plump ass was inches from the man's face.

"You get a great view." Lee answered his question.

The Hispanic man ogled Lee's ass and Bill could see that his cock was fully erect and straining against the thin fabric at his thigh.

"So, why don't you give us a lift home?" he asked. "It's not far and it's such a hot day. We've got a really great pool and we can all take a dip and cool off. I'll even make us drinks."

"I don't have my swim trunks." the man said, slightly smirking.

"That's okay, you won't need them." Lee replied. "So are you going to give us a ride on your big classic?"

"Get in. I hate to think what you two crazies would get up to if I didn't see you safely home."

"That's right." Bill said. "It's a lot better to get up to something at home. You'll find out when we get there."

The two boys climbed into the front seat of the car and it pulled away from the curb.

12