Summer School

Story Info
More bother and sister action, and his girlfriend returns.
8.9k words
4.66
45.8k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stpl77
Stpl77
124 Followers

A stand alone story, but a follow on to "Lesson Time"

*

Alex was sitting at the breakfast bar dressed in shorts and a tshirt, drinking coffee, when his sister Liza came into the kitchen. He'd been for a run and a shower, an early morning routine that he'd kept up while home from college for the summer.

She was wearing a floral skirt and colored blouse, with just a hint of cleavage showing. And makeup, which was unusual for her.

"I'm going to the mall after breakfast," she said. "Want to come?"

"Sure," he replied.

Liza poured a cup of coffee and sat down on the bar stool beside him.

"You ok...about the other night?" she asked putting her hand on his thigh. "We haven't talked about...what happened....about what we did."

He didn't reply, unsure of what to say, as images of his sister, naked and writhing underneath him flashed into his mind.

"You've been avoiding me, little brother," she continued, removing her hand and putting her arm around his shoulder, pulling him close.

"Yes," Alex replied. "You're right. I have."

"I feel... so confused," he added. "About...what happened...about...what we did...it's supposed to be ... wrong but it felt so natural."

"And the worst thing," he continued impulsively, "is that I want you even more. For two days now I haven't been able to think of anything else except how much..."

"You want to fuck me again?" she supplied, removing her arm from his shoulder and placing her hand back on his thigh, perilously close to his cock which was hardening as they spoke, pushing against the confines of his shorts.

"That's ok," Liza said. "I've been thinking about you a lot, too."

"I've been imagining us having sex. Fucking. Your cock in me, hard, thrusting, making me come. And you coming inside me, filling me up."

"But here's the thing," she added. "Mum and dad will be home in a couple of days...and...we need to be...so very careful," she stated.

"No one must ever know. No one. Ever."

Alex shifted uncomfortably on the kitchen stool. Liza moved her hand slightly, placing it further up his thigh. "Oh," she said, feeling his tumescent cock through his shorts, "You're turned on." She began stroking his cock through the material, and he arched his back and gasped, hardening more in response to her actions.

Liza stood up and with a swift motion unzipped her skirt, which fell to the floor. She slowly undid the buttons of her blouse. Transfixed, he watched as the curves of her creamy flesh came into view. She was wearing a low cut lace purple bra that matched her panties but barely contained her breasts. He could see her smooth flesh tanned flesh through the lacework.

"Take it off," Alex said. "Please take it off."

"You want to see my tits, little brother?" Liza asked. Without waiting for a reply she reached behind with one hand to unclasp the bra. It fell away to the floor and he stared at her breasts, his gaze mesmerized by the luscious curves of her flesh, the nipples hard and standing out from the freckled areolas. There were no tan marks, he noted, realizing the implications.

"Oh," he moaned, his cock fully hard now, as she reached down with one hand to grasp him. Lifting himself slightly off the stool to stand on the floor, he slid his shorts down, dropping them to the floor and stepping out of them to reveal black boxers. She reached down again, running her fingers gently over the distended fabric. She felt him tense and swell, his length pushing against her fingers.

"Hmm," she said, "My favorite part of your anatomy. Is that for me?" she said, reaching down with her hand to pull his briefs down. His rigid cock sprang free, and Liza bent down to take his cock in her mouth. He leant back against the counter, held captive by the sensations and the sight of his cock disappearing into his sister's mouth.

Holding the bottom of his penis, Liza slid her mouth down her brother's shaft, taking him as far as she could into her throat. As her lips came close to her thumb and fingers around the base of his cock, Alex moaned, "Oh baby," and tensed, reflexively trying to push his engorged cock upwards, deeper into her mouth.

Moving her lips back up his shaft, she swirled her tongue around the head of his penis, around the glans, licking and sucking for a moment before his hand pushed her head back down his shaft again. Slowly, rhythmically she moved her mouth down then back up... down and up...down and up. She could hear his gasping, could sense his involuntary squirming, the heavy breathing he made as she sucked his swollen cock, savoring the taste and feel of him in her mouth. She wanted him to come in her mouth, to swallow his seed.

"Wait," Alex said, pulling her head up, away from his cock, making her look up at him. Leaning forward he kissed her lips, slipping his tongue deep in her mouth. They kissed for a few more seconds, until he broke away.

He reached up with both hands to cup her heavy breasts, which were hanging free. "Oh Alex," she said as he caressed them, rubbing his thumbs over her large nipples. "That's nice. Very nice." He reached one hand down to touch her sex, but she took his hand away.

"Later, Alex, later. This is all for you now."

She knelt down on the floor in front of him, her mouth on his cock again. She slid a hand under his balls, cupping them, feeling their size and weight respond as she sucked him.


She lifted her mouth from his cock and licked all the way down his shaft, all the way to his balls, gently licking and sucking these into her mouth Glancing up, she saw that he was watching her, seemingly paralyzed by pleasure, so she tried to keep her eyes on his as she licked her way back up his cock before taking him deeply in her mouth again. He shuddered and tensed, pushing forward, trying to fuck her mouth.

"Keep going," he said, "Don't stop. Please....don't stop."


Her lips slid down his length again, feeling the head of his cock in her throat, large, threatening to choke her as her lips reached the base of his shaft. She resumed her steady bobbing, swirling, licking, sucking, stroking him with her hand as her mouth serviced him.

"You're so big," she said, "So hard."

"Hard for me."

Alex was moaning and whimpering as his hips moved back and forth, thrusting into her mouth. She knew her brother was close, he was babbling loudly, thrusting, his penis hard and twitching in anticipation of imminent release. She moved her fingers lower, to caress his balls, which were tight and drawn up, ready for release...as his orgasm approached, he tried to pull out of her mouth, but she held him there. She could see the veins standing out on his rigid shaft, and she felt the pulsing in his cock as he started to come in her mouth.

"Oh ...yes," he cried out," I'm coming," as his cock swelled, erupted, his seed jetting down her throat. She gasped at the force of his ejaculation and her eyes widened, but she continued to suck her brother's cock as he moaned with each pulse, pushing forward with each spurt into her eager mouth.

As his orgasm ended, he could see his semen drooling out of the corners of her mouth and down his shaft. His cum was on her lips and on her fingers and on his shaft. She kept his now softening, but still large, cock in her mouth, to lick his cum off the tip, to taste it again.

His heart was pounding as if he'd just run 100 yards. Repeatedly.

"That was good for you, baby?" she asked, letting his limp cock fall from her mouth. Wordlessly he nodded, his heart rate slowing.

***

The mall was crowded with school holiday escapees. "I've got some shoes to look at," Liza said. "Do you want to come with me? "

"No," he replied. "I'll hang out in the bookstore until you are ready. The only thing I need to do is pick up something at Apple."

He was looking through the new novels on display when he heard someone calling his name.

"Alex? Is that you?"

He looked up to see Jill, his one-time almost girlfriend. She was dressed in black yoga pants and a sleeveless blue top, her blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail, and no makeup. She walked over to him.

"My god, she's attractive," he thought, taking in the curve of her ass in the pants, the slim waist and her full breasts pushing forward, capturing his gaze.

"Jill...", he replied, unsure of what to say after their last communication, when she had dumped him. Which had led him to...his sister's bed.

"Alex...I'm very sorry about what I said the other day...when I texted you to break it off...that was very rude of me," she said.

Alex just looked at her.

"I'm sorry...about that text. I didn't really mean...what I said. It was...thoughtless."

Alex remained silent, so Jill turned to leave.

"Are you going to introduce me to your friend?" Suddenly Liza was there. "Fuck," he thought. "I should have stayed home."

Seconds, seeming like minutes, passed before he spoke. "Jill....this is Liza....Liza....Jill"

The two woman stood looking at each other, sizing each other up, unsure of what to say next.

"Liza's your new girl friend?" stated Jill, somewhat cattily.

"No," replied Liza. "I'm his older sister. Can't you see the resemblance?"

"Sure... you're his sister," was the response.

Feeling increasingly uncomfortable, Alex said to Liza, "Sis...I'm going to the Apple Store. See you at the car in 15 minutes?"

He turned to face Jill. "Jill...nice to see you again. See you around," and Alex headed out of the bookstore into the mall.

Jill turned to Liza, "Well...bye then," and she turned to leave.

"Wait," Liza said, "I want to talk to you."

Jill turned, silent.

"Not...that it's any of your business...but...I really am his sister. And...although it's none of my business...Alex really likes you. He was very upset when you dumped him. Especially why...the reason you gave. He was so upset that he showed me your text. "

"What? Jill exploded, "Alex showed you my message? That was private. Oh.... I'm so embarrassed."

She turned her gaze away, unwilling to look directly at Liza.

Liza put her hand out to Jill's arm. "Look...this is just between us. I will never tell Alex we talked. But you should know....the concern you expressed...Alex is not that big."

"I've seen him," Liza continued. "Undressed, I mean. And I'm a bit older than you...I've probably seen more cocks. Alex is bit larger than most boys, but not that much."

"I know this is none of my business," she added, "but if you like Alex...if you want to date him...I mean sleep with him...you'd be able to fit him inside you."

"You've seen Alex's cock? Your brother's cock?" Jill asked, incredulously. "How?"

"It was by accident," Liza replied. "I brought him coffee one morning when he was still in bed, asleep. The sheets were off...he sleeps naked...he had a morning hard on... he does have a nice looking cock."

Alex had been in bed, true, and she'd brought coffee for Alex, and he'd been naked, his cock visible. But that was where fact became fiction. Liza had also been naked and there were two cups of coffee in her hands.

And his cock had been a lot larger a few minutes earlier when it was inside her pussy, stretching her wide open, as she twisted in ecstasy underneath her brother. But that's not something she could share with Jill.

"Anyway, I'm pretty sure he'd like to see you again...if you are interested. You could drop by tomorrow evening...Friday...I'll be out. And he said he'd be home."

***

Alex answered the door. It was about 7pm, Liza was out, and he wasn't expecting anyone, so he was surprised to see Jill standing there. She was wearing a tight fitting, somewhat short, little black dress. His eyes were immediately drawn to the necklace she was wearing, which was swinging free, pushed forward by the jut of her breasts. He could smell perfume. She looked good. And so very sexy. Her blonde hair was hanging free, down to her shoulders. And she had makeup on.

"Jill...this is a surprise. What brings you here?"

"Can I come in?"

"Yes...yes, of course."

Alex stood back and she brushed past him and walked into the lounge. He watched her as she went, the contours of her ass outlined by the tightness of the skirt. The dress had a low back; he could see her bra strap and her tanned skin. He wondered if she sunbathed topless like Liza as he followed her into the room.

"Please...sit down. Would you like anything to drink?"

Jill sat on the couch. "Do you have any wine?"

"Yes.... red ok?" he replied.

"That'd be nice."

He went to the kitchen, opened a bottle of Old Vine zinfandel and poured two glasses. Returning to the lounge, he handed her a glass and sat on the couch by her, close but not too close.

Jlll was looking down into the glass when she spoke.

"This is awkward....but I wanted you to know....I meant what I said the other day. In the mall I mean, not what was in my text. I'm very sorry about that."

Alex waited, unsure of what to say, so Jill continued, "And...I'd like to start seeing you again."

She looked up at him this time. "But I understand if...you say no."

Alex took a sip of wine, his thoughts and emotions in turmoil.

"But what about...what you said in your text?" he replied, perplexed by her offer, but at the same time excited by the prospect. He'd always found Jill attractive, and her choice of outfit today was positively distracting. His eye was constantly drawn to the swinging necklace oscillating between her breasts.

"You said that...you didn't want to...have sex with me ...because...well you know what you said. And what happened....when we tried."

They'd been in her bedroom, and he'd tried to enter her from behind. Jill had said it hurt, so he'd stopped, but he was so excited that he'd come anyway all over her ass and pussy and the bedspread.

Jill sipped her wine before speaking.

"Liza...your sister...we talked in the mall after you left...she said...I was being silly...about my concern... I'm so embarrassed saying this....she said that I'd...that women adjust with enough preparation....to a man's size..."

Jill gulped more wine, dropping her gaze again. "I haven't slept with many boys you know. Liza encouraged me to come here tonight...to talk to you."

As Jill spoke, Alex was trying not to think of his sister lying beneath him, moaning, her legs wrapped around him as he thrust his shaft deeply into her pussy. But that was taboo territory, never to be revealed. And he was aroused by what Jill was saying.

Alex leant forwarded and kissed Jill chastely on the lips, saying, "I haven't been with a lot of girls either and I do find you...very sexy. So...maybe we can see what happens."

Jill put her glass down on the table and moved closer on the couch. Reaching out she took Alex' glass and put that down as well. Leaning forward she put a hand behind his head, pulling him to her, and kissed him hard. Taking one of his hands she placed it on her breast. Through the material of the dress he could feel her erect nipple. "Touch me," she said. "I want you to touch my breasts."


Tentatively, Alex reached his hands around Jill, across the middle of her back, and unclasped her bra. He found the zipper for the dress and slid it down a few inches, stopping just above the curve of her buttocks. Feeling her tremble, he pulled the dress off her shoulders to her waist, leaving her breasts half enclosed by the unloosened bra.

Alex had that usual male fascination with breasts, somewhere between amazement and worship. And male ignorance of what to do...until Jill reached down again, took both his hands and placed them on her breasts.

"Touch me," she said," please kiss my breasts. Suck my nipples. You can...bite me if you're careful. I really like that."

Alex moved his hands slowly forward, very slowly, along the sides of her breasts. His fingertips trailed up and down across the curves and contours of her body. Jill exhaled deeply and reached up to slip her bra off her shoulders, giving Alex a vision of her taut, full breasts, before she moved forward to kiss him passionately. He slid his hands down to her waist and gripped her body as they kissed; as she lifted her chest up, he slid his palms back to the sides of her breasts and then underneath, feeling her nipples contract against the soft skin of his palms and she gasped deeply as she felt his hands cup her breasts. She broke their kiss and buried her face against his neck as he gently squeezed her soft flesh, sliding her nipples between his thumbs and palms, lightly pinching them, earning another gasp from her against his neck.

Jill pushed herself forward again, and he eagerly pressed his mouth to her right breast, wrapping his lips around her erect nipple. She groaned and stretched back as he tenderly swirled the tip of his tongue across the nipple and lifted his other hand to caress her other breast.

His lips tugged at her tender skin as he licked his tongue all over her breast, finally taking the nipple into his mouth again. Her fingers dug deeply into Alex' hair and she moaned above him as he sucked and gently bit down. "Oh god," she said, "oh my god."

Again she gasped sharply and held Alex' head tight against her, cradling his face in the valley between her breasts. Her chest was warm, moist with sweat and her breasts moved against his cheeks as she breathed deeply to calm herself. Reaching down, she touched the outside of his pants. His cock was like a rigid steel bar. "Show me," she said. "Show me...your cock. I want to see your cock."

***

They were in his bedroom now. Jill was sitting on the edge of the bed. They'd gradually removed their clothes, leaving just her panties. Alex was naked, his cock hard, fully erect, standing in front of her. She'd been stroking him, licking and sucking the shaft, tasting the precum oozing from his slit. She'd never been quite so brazen with other boys, but it seemed so natural to take his cock into her mouth, to lick and suck until Alex was delirious with sensation.

"I know another place this big cock would look good", she said. "Come closer."

Cupping her breasts, she wrapped them around his cock, imprisoning him in her cleavage. Slowly she moved her breasts up and down his cock, opening her mouth to let a line of saliva fall onto his penis. Squeezing her breasts together she started moving faster and he groaned at the sensation her wet breasts provided around the length of his cock.

And then she stopped, holding her breasts together, and said, "Fuck my tits."

Moving his hips, he thrust his cock through the tunnel formed by her breasts, back and forth, the head of his cock pushing free at the culmination of each stroke. She added to his excitement by lowering her head and flicking her tongue out, catching the tip of his cock each time it thrust up at her. "I saw this in a porno. I thought it was faked", she said, leaning forward, opening her mouth for his cock.

"Oh, my god," he groaned as she sucked the reddish purple head of his cock, "this is like those movies."

Letting her breasts go, she grabbed his cock and with no hesitation, took him into her mouth again. "Slowly," she said, "I haven't... tried this before." "But I think you like this?"

"Oh god Jill," was all he could say.

Reaching forward, gently touching her hair, he thrust his hips forward, plunging his cock into her wet, warm, open mouth. She took his cock inside, making obscene noises as she began sucking even faster. Her tongue explored the tip of his cock, so wet with salty pre-cum. Eagerly she wiggled her tongue around the head of his cock to savor the taste of the sticky liquid.

Looking up she mouthed some words around his cock. He had no idea what she was saying as he pushed forward, his hard cock sliding further into the warmth of her waiting mouth. But he didn't care what she was saying as long as she kept doing what she was doing. "Oh god," he gasped as Jill began moving her head up and down, her lips still wrapped round his shaft. His hips rose and fell in a rhythmic motion, repeatedly driving his cock into her waiting mouth.

Stpl77
Stpl77
124 Followers