Summer Showers

Story Info
Lifeguards get to know each other at the start of the season.
1.5k words
3.93
38.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
some_boy
some_boy
13 Followers

Ok, this story is partly true (only partly!) and like so many, written at the inspiration of and for the pleasure of, my gf, who shall remain nameless.

The whole thing begins years ago at Bethany Beach, Delaware, where a few guys and I were renting a beach house for the summer. With nothing but determination, the 5 of us decided we'd go there and get lifeguard jobs for the summer. It was to be a year to remember, for sure, with lots of barbecues, basketball games at night, played in swarms of mosquitos, bodysurfing at midnight, and other random adventures.

This was before all that though. We had just met some of the other prospective guards, and we had our tests to come in the coming days. Nobody knew who would pass, and who would be rejected, friends already, there was an undercurrent of tension when we went over to Pete's house for a barbecue, and met Heather. Wow was she hot! Heather showed up out of nowhere wearing nothing but a fluffy white towel. This was at, like, 3:00 in the afternoon, the sun high and everyone sweating in the living room, listening to Jimi Hendrix and mixing up cold drinks with cheap rum and soda.

Clearly Heather was fresh from the shower, likely something she did to cool off. Even though wearing a bathing suit and t-shirt, I envied how cool she must be with the air blowing up her crotch on all that damp skin.

And what skin! Heather had really big tits, blonde hair and down below, well I couldn't tell, really, even though she was sitting on the couch, hard as I tried, because, while the towel was short enough, she kept her legs together. Still is was hugely exciting. I remember thinking, "what a tramp" and "how hot" basically at the same time, over and over.

One thing led to another and we ended up out in the back yard baking in the sun, talking with Pete about his place, which was a lot nicer than ours. He turned out not to be Heather's boyfriend, she was "just a roommate" but Pete let us take the definite impression they were friends with benefits. He also pointed out their outside shower, something we didn't have, which was a great cool-off device and a way to get clean after the beach without tracking sand into the house. The four of us, 19-20 yrs old or so, were not real fans of housework and we envied anything that would have made our pigsty, well, less of a pigsty! Pete seemed to have the hot setup of all.

"Check this out," he said, "the shower has these louvers so it can dry out in there, but you can't see in... or Can You?" With that, he stepped inside the shower and we saw right away he was full of shit. There were louvers all right, the thing was a big double shower made of 4x4 posts sunk in a concrete floor, and sheet metal walls painted brown. The sheet metal had lots of horizontal slits cut in it and the metal bent at an angle so you couldn't see through, but air could get through. Only the one panel facing the back yard had been installed with the little bends canted inward. I remember thinking that was to keep the water from spraying out, and maybe it was, but it had a disadvantage. You still couldn't see straight through, but if you were looking downward, you could see in just fine. We could see Pete from his neck to his shoes.

"You can see me, right?" he said. "But, I can't see YOU, the way these things are bent, I can only see UP."

"Ok whoop-e you've got a stupid shower design." I said.

"Yeah well just don't tell Heather, 'cause I told her you can't see through and I sent her in there, and she couldn't see OUT to see me so she believed it! Now she'll just go in there and strip naked and take a shower and I can hang out here and WATCH! You guys can too: just don't tell her & she'll never figure it out."

We all had a good laugh at that, and started to plan what to do to get Heather in that shower, which was pretty dumb since she'd already done it for the day, obviously. But what the hell, we were drunk. I got this great idea (I thought) to trick one of MY Buddies into going in there and giving Heather a show. Stupid idea, 'cause then she would know the jig was up and there goes our summer fun. What can I say, we were stupid. So to make a long story short, my friend Mark comes out of the house (he hadn't heard the whole story) and I was working the whole sweaty afternoon line on him and saying how I thought Heather had the hots for him, only he was kind of stinky & ought to hop in there and rinse off.

Now, Mark was as affected by Heather as the rest of us, judging from the tent in his pants, and he was none too sober either so it actually worked. I told him he could get in and then ask for a towel, and since it wasn't our house, of course we'd ask Heather to get him one, and the rest would be up to him. Pete was all over it too, but with less of a poker face than us, he practically busted up during the setup. Luckily Mark was too dumb to notice.

Sure enough he wasn't smart enough to figure out the shower either. In no time he was in there, naked as anything and sporting a red hot poker in the shower, none of which was lost on us, though we pretended to be flipping burgers a few feet away and laughing at "jokes."

Of course Mark piped up with the "hey, you guys got a towel?" question as arranged and I made a show of looking around on the back of the shed or whatever: of course there was no towel. I did see his towel hook though, standing right out and getting washed a little more than was strictly necessary, if you ask me.

"Hey" (I about busted up right then), "I don't see one, I'll go ask Heather if they have any." Doubtless he thought my guffaw was me thinking of the joke we were playing on Heather!

So, I went inside and got her. She was chopping some salad stuff to go on the burgers, and I swear I could almost see the bottom of her ass under the towell. Did she intend to wear that thing the whole night? What a babe! Anyway, everything continued to work just as planned, and I went outside to announce my success to the guys as she sashayed down the hall to the closet or whatever.

I think our expressions must have given us away a little bit, 'cause when she came out with the towel, we were all basically looking at her to get her reaction: it was just too obvious. Anyway, she kinda held up for a second, then spun her head around to the right, towards the shower where Mark was, not two feet away from her, obliviously and thoroughly jacking off in the shower!

By this time all conversation had stopped. Mostly because we were all holding our mouths shut with our hands or biting our tongues or whatever. It was dead silent for a dozen heartbeats, while Heather watched our buddy work his shaft. Then she turned back to us.

Looking right at me, face deadpan she called out, "Hey Mark, the guys said you needed a towel, so I got you one..." She licked her lips.

Mark stopped his wacking off, looked right at us, but with his chin pointed up, clearly to get the sound out the cracks (as He saw them!), he said, "Oh, hey thanks Heather." "I'll just leave it out here by the door." she said as she walked around back to the shower entrance, and dropped the towel,

...and walked on in!

Mark gave a little "wha?!" and spun around as she entered.

We could see everything!

"Here's another one, if you need it..." she said quietly, taking off the one she was wearing and holding it up to the side, so she, and we, could see her whole body. (Yep, natural blond.)

We were speechless. I don't know what Mark said next, because my brain basically fried at that point. Heather walked up to the front of the shower, the wall next to us, looking out the whole time, though we knew she couldn't see, she knew we could, pressed her ass to the louvered grating, and bent over! It wasn't hard to guess what she was going to do.

Next she kneeled down under the water, head wet and hair slicked down over her breasts. (On her knees we could now see her face for the first time, and she could look up and see us, too.)

With a big smile for us, she reached up and relieved him of the weight of his dick, and while we watched, and eventually cheered, our summer of lifeguarding began!

some_boy
some_boy
13 Followers