Summer Skin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you guys put me to shame. Those are some real fantasies. So do you two ever think about girls, or is it always guys?"

"Yeah, I do. Marcy's hot," Summer said, suddenly sounding shy, "and older women are super sexy sometimes."

"Whaddya think Marcy?" I asked.

"I think I'm glad I decided to come over here," she said, glancing at her friend shyly.

"Do you think about girls?" I asked.

"Yeah. Summer mostly," she said with a quick glance at her again. "Something about her ass. I find myself walking behind her a lot."

"It is kinda perfect," I said, and I took another big sip of tequila. "I don't know about you girls, but I've never felt such a beautiful wind-up of sexual energy in a room before. Is it just me?"

"No," Summer said, looking at Marcy, "it's not just you."

"There's a whole lotta ways it can be resolved," I said. "Since we're being so open and honest, I'll tell you what I'd like to see. I'd like you two to take each other's clothes off, and explore each other while I sit here and watch."

"Oh you would would you?" Summer said with a sly smile. "Shall we satisfy this gentleman's fantasy Marcy?"

Marcy looked excited but nervous. They both picked up their glasses, clicked them together like old pros at fantasy fulfillment, and downed the last shot or so. Their mouths came together as they set the glasses down, and a deep, long smoldering passion rose out of them into the warm light of the evening.

Their t-shirts were off in no time at all. My first look at Summer's sweet little tits took all the air out of my lungs, and I actually had to remind myself to breath. Marcy had a flesh colored bra on, but it was already clear she was a delectable young thing too. Apart from taking in the visuals, I was trying to process the whole situation, but it was all too much for my boring, middle-aged brain figure out. I gulped down the rest of my drink and sat in awe.

Marcy's bra came off and yup, she was delectable all right. Summer thought so too, and started feasting on her tits like a woman possessed. It was something to see—talk about pent-up lust!

"Don't forget to breath sweethearts," I said. "I had to remind myself a minute ago."

They both giggled and looked at each other, and their mouths joined together again in a scorching hot kiss. While their tongues danced their hands unfastened each others pants.

"Let's do this slow, for Alan," Summer said.

She stood Marcy up and started pulling her tight jeans down. A little purple thong went down with them, and when they were around Marcy's ankles Summer turned her and planted her face in her pussy.

"Summer!" Marcy moaned as she put her hands on her best friends head.

The turn was a fortuitous one, because it angled Marcy's ass toward me. I hadn't had much of a look at it since they'd arrived, and it was every bit as sexy as Summer's. A little fuller and rounder perhaps, but that comparison would come soon enough. As the first eighteen-year-old ass I'd seen naked in thirty years, it was pretty spectacular. I found myself wondering why I wasn't breathing again.

"Oh Summer!" Marcy breathed out, in an oh so sexy way.

I could tell by Summer's movements she was giving Marcy a good tongue lashing, and the blue-haired cutie was starting to moan deeply. Her pelvis started rolling against Summer's mouth, and the muscles in her ass were flexing in a most delightful way. I wanted desperately to hold her from behind and play with her tits, but the time wasn't right yet for the dirty old man to jump in. I stayed in my chair and squirmed to adjust the hard cock in my pants.

"You two are gonna have a lot more fun from now on," I said.

"Fffuuucckk!" Marcy giggled.

"A whole lot more fun," Summer said as she came up for air.

Marcy pulled her to her feet and kissed her pussy soaked mouth, both of them moaning deeply. Marcy went down on her knees and started peeling Summer's skin tight jeans off. Another thong, this one hot pink, didn't last long. Summer pulled everything off while Marcy kissed her belly, and my sweet little neighbor was naked in my living room, looking insanely young and sexy.

"If your goal was to drive me wild, you're doing a hell of a job," I said.

Summer turned her head and looked at me with the most amazing combination of innocence and sexuality I've ever seen. She looked like she was about to say something when Marcy zeroed in on her pussy. Her eyes got big and her mouth opened, her eyes fluttered and she was off to the races.

"Shit Marcy!" she said as she grabbed her friends head. "Ffuuuck meee!"

Her body started writhing, like some kind of spirit was inside her trying to get out. It was impossibly sexy, almost too much for me to stand. I suddenly realized she was a powerfully sexual creature, and the crazy unknown future flashed before my eyes like the best dream ever conjured. And then she came.

Whammo, it overtook her like she was possessed. I'm surprised her head didn't spin all the way around. Her body convulsed and Marcy held tight as Summer ground her pussy hard on Marcy's mouth.

"Oh ffuuuck!" Summer whispered in the middle of it all.

It was an astonishingly arousing thing to watch. Marcy finally let her loose and looked up at her friend with a look of bemused wonder.

"You guys seem to have talents you didn't know about," I said.

"I sure didn't know about that," Summer said, breathless and still staggered. "That was a first."

"That wasn't your first orgasm was it?" I asked.

"First one I didn't give myself," she said, "and I guess what I thought I was doing to myself was only part way there. Holy fuck! I'm gonna like this shit!"

"Yeah you are," I said. "You really let it sweep you away. That's awesome. Some girls can't let themselves go like that."

"Why wouldn't you want to? That's so fuckin' awesome!"

"I'm not sure I can," Marcy said. "But now that I know there's a difference maybe I can."

"Yeah, it's just mind over matter I think," I said. "Or maybe switching off your mind is a better way to get there. Just let go of everything. Nothing bad will happen when you're floating in that awesome other world."

Marcy stood up and the two girls embraced and kissed like long lost lovers. Summer's hands were on Marcy's ass and they were grinding their pussies together.

"This is so fucking hot!" Summer said. "What the fuck!"

Rubbing two hot pussies together to make a fire is not in the girl scout handbook I don't think, but they almost did it. The whole room almost burst into flames. In the middle of it Summer looked at me.

"Something's wrong with this picture," she said. "We stripped for you, I think it's your turn. Marcy'll help you. I wanna watch."

"I'm nowhere near as hot as you guys, I'll tell you that right now," I said.

"I've been checking you out as long as Mom has you know," Summer said. "This is a big day for me."

"Your mom?" Marcy asked.

"Yeah, she's got a thing for Alan. She tries to hide it, but Dad knows."

"Wow! So you're jumpin' right in the middle!" Marcy said. "That's hot!"

"It's also fuckin' crazy!" I said. "Why am I letting this happen?"

"Hello! Two naked eighteen-year-olds in your living room! And you're horny, remember?" Summer laughed.

"It's not right, fuckin' your neighbors kid, but I've done a few other things in my life that weren't right, and I enjoyed the hell outta them, so what the hell, strip me bare," I said as I stood up and held my arms out at my sides.

"Who said I'm gonna let you fuck me?" Summer said with a sly smile as she sat down in my chair. "I just wanna sit here and watch Marcy take your clothes off."

"Marcy? You cool with having a naked man in the room?" I asked. She answered by pulling my old worn out t-shirt up over my head.

"We need some stripper music," Summer said.

"You look awfully happy young lady," I said to her.

"You have no idea," she smiled.

Marcy knelt in front of me and unfastened my jeans. She hooked her fingers in my underwear and wasted no time pulling everything down to my ankles.

"Fuck Alan!" Summer said when she saw my cock spring up.

Marcy gobbled it up immediately, which surprised me a little, and her warm mouth felt amazing. I moaned, she moaned and Summer moaned too.

"Oh my God!" Summer said quietly as she watched.

She was breathing as heavy in the chair as I was, and her hand went to her pussy. I couldn't quite believe the scene—a super hot eighteen-year-old sucking my cock, and my teenaged neighborhood fantasy girl fingering herself as she watched.

"Am I doin' it okay?" Marcy asked.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I said. I took hold of her soft blue hair and started thrusting gently into her mouth. "Fuck yeah!"

"I can't fuckin' stand it any more," Summer said as she slithered off the chair and crawled over to us. "You got plenty there for both of us."

All of the sudden I had two young hotties sucking on my cock and playing with my balls. I decided to take my own advice and let myself go. The tingle grew inside my cock and flooded back into my groin. When it started to flow out into my limbs I knew I was a goner. I came with an intensity I hadn't felt since my youth—a gushing, never-ending orgasm that staggered me and splattered my young lovers with hot spunk. I could hardly stay standing. Through the misty haze I heard Summer's voice.

"That's how a man does it," she said, licking dripping cum of her lips.

"Fffuuucck!" I said. "That was...fuckin' good...oh my God!"

"You like us?" Summer asked, looking up at me with a sly smile.

"Do I like you?" I laughed. "Oh my God! I haven't felt anything like that since I was your age."

"Really?" Summer said, sounding very excited at their success.

"Really," I said. "I gotta sit down."

I staggered to the chair with my pants around my ankles, sat down and took them off.

"You got any paper towels or something?" Summer asked. "I like it, but you kinda made a mess of us."

The two of them went into the kitchen to clean up, giggling while they were out there. I looked around at all the discarded clothing and shook my head at my luck as the two of them walked back in as sexy as all get-out.

"We wanna do your fantasy for you. The sixty-nine one," Summer said with big eyes and a huge smile. "It'll be like the most awesome way in the world to lose my virginity. Wanna do it?"

My cock was already getting hard, and I smiled.

"Ooo, I guess you do!" she said. "I can't wait to feel that thing in me. Wanna do it right here?"

"Bed," I said, pointing down the hall.

My room was a shambles, but the girls didn't seem to care. They tumbled onto the bed with giggles that quickly turned to moans as they kissed and their hands explored each other some more. I leaned against the doorframe with my cock in my hand, smiling as I watched.

"You gonna join us, or are you just gonna watch all night," Summer said.

Marcy had her flat on her back and was sucking on her tits, so I joined them and zeroed in on Summer's pretty little pussy. She tasted sweet and fresh, like an earthy flower ready to be plucked. Her legs spread wide for me and her back arched up, thrusting her little tits harder into Marcy's mouth.

"Oh my God," she whispered.

Her moans became nearly continuous with an occasional "Oh fuck!" breaking through as Marcy and I drove her higher. She went as high as any woman I've ever seen, and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't thrilling as hell being at the controls of such a free flying girl.

"Fuck Summer!" Marcy said, amazed at her friend's extraordinary orgasms.

"Alan said to just let go of everything," Summer said breathlessly, her eyes big and wild. "It's fuckin' amazing. Let him do you. He knows."

Marcy was on her back with her legs spread before I could say 'I don't really know', so I dove in. She had a bigger pussy, with frilly lips as soft as a delicate flower, and she tasted richer, like the difference between regular roast and dark roast coffee. Delicious and silky on my tongue.

Summer kissed her deeply and then went to her tits. Not big enough to ooze off the sides of her, but nice handfuls that I was looking forward to getting my own mouth on.

She moaned deeply as I worked my tongue in my un-schooled way, learning as I went. If the girls knew how pathetic my sex life had been up to that point, they probably never would have been there in the room with me. Truth be told, I had never fucked any woman doggie style, let alone my crazy fantasy of a threeway with the sixty-nine thing added in. I'd hardly had my cock in a woman's mouth before, and never with the woman looking like she really enjoyed it, as Summer and Marcy clearly did. So being in an actual threeway with two young cuties, well, I was just working on instinct.

"Oh Alan!" Marcy moaned.

"Nice huh?" Summer said quietly as she lapped at Marcy's tits. "Let yourself go baby. Just float away..."

"I slipped a finger into Marcy's pussy as I licked her, like I had seen some porn guy do, and gave her a gentle massage from the inside while I kept a steady rhythm on her clit with my tongue. I could feel her start to go like Summer did, letting loose, flying off into space. Her beautiful young body writhed and she mostly held her breath as the good stuff overtook her. Summer's hands roamed all over her, caressing all her overloaded nerve fibers as she flew. It was a beautiful thing.

"Oh my God," she breathed quietly when it was over. "I didn't know..."

"I think you just gave birth to two nymphomaniacs Doctor Alan," Summer said with a sexy smile. "So how do you want me, like this?"

She mounted Marcy in the classic sixty-nine, and even though she was facing me I could tell her ass was going to be spectacular like that. I got off the bed and went around the other side of them and an ass like I'd never seen in my life was wide open to me in all its glory.

"Marcy, don't forget ," Summer said, "you gotta pull him out once in a while, put him in your mouth, and then put him back in me, right Alan?"

I almost came right then, just listening to her say it. I buried my face in Summers ass, hoping I'd be able to last more than thirty seconds inside of her. That would be embarrassing. Cumming hard from their blowjob should help, but I was gonna have to concentrate.

"You sure about this Summer?" I asked. "You want your first time with me?"

"Are you kidding?" she said. "This is so much more perfect than I ever thought it'd be."

"All right baby, here we go."

I let a gob of spit fall on my hand, lubed up my cock, and I pressed it into the prettiest little pussy in the world.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Summer said, in a new, smokier voice.

After I started my way in I took hold of her hips and started to fuck my way deeper. The sensations of my first doggie fuck were mind-blowing. Having her sweet ass in my hands as I disappeared into her, such a carnal vision, combined with the orgasmic rush of her tight little pussy squeezing me like nothing I'd ever felt. A third nymphomaniac was born in that very moment—I knew I was gonna need a lot more of what was happening to me that day.

Somehow I didn't cum like a schoolboy, and what seemed like the most magnificent fuck in the history of the world swept us all away. My cock was under the excellent guidance of Marcy, who seemed to know exactly when to take me into her waiting mouth, clean me off with sensual sucks, and put me back in Summer's steaming hot pussy. The whole thing was dreamlike and frankly beyond belief. So I didn't try and believe it, I just went with the dream.

Summer, with her first cock deep inside her, was lost in her own dream. I knew I wanted her first fuck to build to a big orgasm, so I finally took a little bit of control.

"Can you lick Summer's pussy while I'm in there baby?" I asked Marcy.

She adjusted her position a little and hit the bullseye, immediately setting off Summer's launch sequence. I fucked her deep and steady, my balls gently slapping Marcy's face as she moaned underneath her quickly flying friend. Summer's moans rose to a more animalistic tone, and her little body convulsed. I held tight to her hips and fucked steady, knowing my own time was short. I could feel the big moment rise up in me as Summer's quiet cries reached their crescendo. I was able to fuck her beyond her peak, but only barely so, and I bellowed loud as I pulled out and came, spurting a lighter load onto my two new-born nymphos.

The two of them rode me hard for hours, insatiable young things discovering how awesome sex can be. It surprised the hell out of me that I was the lucky guy helping them with their discovery, but I sure as heck wasn't complaining.

Summer was at my house every evening that week, and Marcy joined us a few times. It was like a crazy dream and I was certain it was gonna end with a thud. But it didn't. I guess some dreams are just plain wonderful.

———————

Seven days went by without Summer mentioning Swingtime Social Club, so I was almost surprised when she brought it up again.

"I still wanna do it you know," she said as she sipped at some hot chocolate at my kitchen counter one evening.

"Do what?"

"The swinger club," she said, her eyes twinkling mischievously.

"Oh Jesus Summer. I'm surprised your father hasn't caught us already and shot me dead. What do you think'll happen if he finds out you're going there with me?"

"If he's already gonna kill you just for this then what's the difference? I already told you I can go alone or with Marcy. It's no big deal, the guy sounded nice. I just thought you might have fun too."

"Did you tell him you're eighteen? It says you gotta be twenty-one on their website."

"Yeah, I told him. He sounded surprised someone my age would be interested, but I think he liked the idea. He said I have to prove I'm eighteen, and I can't drink while I'm there."

"I'm sure he did like the idea," I laughed. "Well, I can't let you and Marcy go there alone. I'm not gonna let that happen, so I guess you've got a date. But if it's fucked up or weird in any way we leave and you don't go back, okay? Have we got a deal?"

"Deal!" Summer said, and she jumped into my arms. "Saturday night."

"Okay," I said, and my naked nymph smothered out the word with a kiss.

Was a boring guy like me actually going to walk into a swinger club with an eighteen-year-old on my arm? I guess I should be careful what I wish for.

12