Summer Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My ankles?" she asked.

"Not yet."

She picked up the black satin half bra and fastened it around her waist backward, with the clasp in front. Then she turned it around and pulled the cups up under her breasts. The bra's underwire pushed her ample tits up, together and out. Its cups were cut straight across, just under her nipples which remained exposed. She pushed her arms into the sleeves of the blouse and buttoned it up the front. The white blouse fit loosely. The bra barely showed as a black shadow through the thin cotton. I could just see her hard nipples poking the fabric as she twisted and turned. She pulled the red plaid skirt around her, over the tails of the blouse. She buttoned it all the way down one side; the hem was about six inches above her knees. The skirt's waistband overlapped the belt beneath. I took the little plastic box that controlled the Butterfly and tucked into the skirt's waistband at her right hip, leaving the switch exposed on top. The loose blouse draped over the little box, concealing it from casual view.

"Now you may free your ankles."

"Thank you, Master." She leaned down and unbuckled her left, then her right ankle cuff. She dropped the cuffs and chain on the bed. She picked up the sandals and looked at me for direction.

"You may sit on the bed."

"Thank you, Master." She sat and strapped on the sandals with their three inch heels. I noticed that she was very deliberate in sitting down, and seemed careful not to squirm or slide her bottom on the bed.

"Stand and let me look at you."

She stood.

"Turn and walk to the window, then face me."

She took five steps across the room, then spun, her skirt swirling around her legs. The heels were just high enough to make her careful how she stepped. Combined with the strap and the intrusions in her ass and pussy they forced an undulation in her walk that said, "Fuck me!" in red neon.

"Wonderful. You look wonderful."

"Thank you, Master."

"Now, spread your legs."

She shifted her feet about two feet apart.

"Good. Unbutton one, no, two buttons on your skirt."

"Must I, Master?"

I stared at her and said nothing.

"Yes, Master, of course. If it pleases you, Master." Her hands moved quickly to release the bottom button of her skirt. The fabric slid back and a healthy expanse of tanned thigh came in to view.

"Perfect. You are magnificent."

"Thank you, Master." She lowered her head in feigned modesty.

"Let's go."

12