Summer Slavegirl

Story Info
A slave has a leisurely fuck in the sun with her Master.
1.5k words
4.05
19.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spmdsb
Spmdsb
21 Followers

Laying out on the grass, I felt the sunlight warming my face as it peeked out from the branches. I had been out here for hours, content to listen to the sounds of the birds sing and the rustling of the leaves on the trees. Barefoot and draped in a barely there sundress, I was completely in my element.

I had no idea how many minutes, or hours were passing. I didn't care. I felt like I could lay out here forever, completely content and happy to have the earth swallow me up. I let my mind wander off, thoughts floating around with satisfaction in my mind. My moment of serenity was interrupted when I heard the soft sounds of footsteps approaching. Straining my eyes against the brightness of the sun, I opened them and saw my Master standing over me. I smiled up at him lazily and pat the grass next to me, encouraging him to join me.

"I wondered what you were up to little one. You looked so good from the window, soaking in the sun." He said as he kneeled beside me.

"Nothing could be better Master, I'm so relaxed."

"Nothing at all?" he said as he traced a finger up my thigh.

The sensation startled me, bringing me out of the sun-dazed state I was just in. Looking over at him, I saw that he had a devilish grin on his face.

"Master you're up to no good, I can already tell!"

"Maybe, little pet, but who'll tell me not to?"

I giggled and reminded him that he will always have his way.

With both the sun and Sir's fingers caressing my pale skin, I could feel both complete contentment and arousal seeping into my body. His fingers went up and up, pulling the hem of my dress with them. Master smiled when he saw his property, already without panties and aching for his attention.

"My sweet, naughty girl." He laughed. "Not so fast!"

He pulled his fingers away from my thighs and moved upwards, tracing the hills and slopes of my collar bones, exploring the dip at the base of my neck. His touch tickled, but made me want more with each second.

"You have such a pretty little neck, pet."

Master made me feel incredibly vulnerable, but it was something I longed for. To know he could do anything with me, order me around and do things I wouldn't want, but he knew that it was something I craved. To be so entirely his and know that he would always want me, have his way with me.

I was becoming lost in the sensations. The breeze, the sun, his touch, his words. All of a sudden he straddled me, knees on either side of my hips.

"Pretty girl. I want you." He said as he took my wrists and pinned them down beneath his legs. He leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "You're mine." Though it was warm in the sun, his words sent chills down my body, giving me goosebumps and making my nipples harden, straining against the thin fabric of my dress. His mouth pressed against my neck, kissing me sweetly at first. I urged him to give me more by pressing my hips up against his. Master began sucking on my neck, kissing me quickly and aggressively.

I could feel his cock hardening against me. Trying to reach for it proved impossible with my arms pinned. Master was teasing me. It was nearly unbearable. I had gone from utter peace and relaxation to fervently trying to satisfy my insatiable need to feel my Master slip his perfect cock inside of me.

Pulling away from my neck, Master looked at me and intertwined fingers in my hair, twisting and pulling on the red locks. Releasing my arms from his legs, he pulled me forward by my hair. His tugging only turned me on more, reminding me further that I am his. I pressed my mouth against his, kissing him and biting his lower lip, before pulling away. He looked at me expectantly.

"Master, I need to feel you. Please can I have you?"

In a whirlwind of motion, Master had twisted is around, in the opposite position of the last. He laid, resting on his elbows and nodded to me, "You know what to do, pet."

Excitement coursed through me, I could feel my pussy becoming wetter and wetter, it's sweetness dripping down my thighs. I was already ready to feel him inside me. But I didn't deserve that yet. Instead, I fumbled with his pants, unbuckling his belt and unzipping him. Sliding my hand beneath his waist line, I wrapped my fingers around his thick cock and pulled it out. I'd never grow tired of this moment. I'm always in awe of how incredible his dick is, the perfect thickness and just the right length. Without hesitation, I leaned forward and pulled him into my mouth, swirling my tongue around his cockhead. Licking and sucking from shaft to tip, I could feel his dick pulsing as he became harder and harder. I was hungry for him. Licking my lips, I slid my mouth down all the way to the base of his cock, forcing my throat open and stretching to accommodate his size. Master moaned and held my head in place, thrusting his hips into me. The pain of my throat stretching was searing, but I wanted to make him feel as good as possible. I needed to earn my own pleasure.

"Ah fuck. Look at those lips wrapped around me. Mm. Hold still Pet." He continued fucking my throat and it started to become easier and easier to feel his thrusts into me. Suddenly his grip on my hair tightened and he pulled me off of his cock, leaving it glistening with wetness. He pulled me forward and wrapped his hands around my hips, hovering me just over his hardness. "Tell me what you need."

"Sir, I need to fuck you. To feel you stretch my cunt, to feel you claiming what's yours." With each word, Master was rocking my hips back and forth, dragging my pussy along his shaft. I could hardly stand it, feeling him sliding between its lips. He marveled at how wet I was for him, and continued teasing me relentlessly.

I couldn't contain myself. Moaning and whimpering for him, I began begging. I wouldn't be able to take not having him much longer. I wanted my own release, and to make him lose himself in ecstasy with my body. "Please Sir. Please Sir. I need you. I can't take it. Please."

He chuckled at me and told me what a naughty little slut I was, but finally gave him, holding his shaft upright for me. I could feel his cock pressing into me, wanting to stretch me out and fill me out. I slid onto him with ease, my cunt slippery and soaking for him. I hung my head back and felt my hair brushing against my shoulders, as delicate as the sun against my back. Circling my hips against him, I could feel his shaft deep inside, bringing me intense waves of pleasure with every movement. My body had a mind of its own, seeking out release. I began riding Master harder and harder, feeling the straps of my sun dress falling off my shoulders and exposing my tits to the warmth of the sun. They swung back and forth as I continued moving my body up and down Master's shaft. He was watching every movement, admiring and reveling in what was his.

Tugging at my rosy nipples, I worked my hips into a rhythm, fucking Master, and bringing us both closer to cumming. Before long I could feel my orgasm building up, and had to remind myself to ask Master for permission to cum. He grunted his approval, and dug his fingers into my waist, moving me faster and faster on his cock. I moaned and clawed at his back, knowing that the release I needed so badly was seconds away. Losing all sense of self, we fucked each other roughly, grinding our hips into each other again and again. Crying out, I came as Master still worked his shaft into me. I slumped over his shoulder and let the waves of pleasure take me. Seconds later, Master was holding my body still, tightly against his as he finished, cumming inside of me.

I could feel his cum, warming me from the inside, and dripping down my thighs as I pulled off of him. We collapsed beside each other, exhausted. I moved down and licked his cock clean, before resting my head on his lap.

He ran his fingers through my hair, delicately this time, as we both relaxed into the sunlight. Listening to him tell me what a good little pet I am, I slumped in his lap, fulfilled and grateful that he was so generous with me, and happy that I was his to be had. With the sun kissing our skin, we dozed off together in the grass, forgetting all else in the world besides the two of us, right there, right then.

Spmdsb
Spmdsb
21 Followers