Summer Slumber Party Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gialuv24
gialuv24
41 Followers

Completely naked, I grabbed for his cock and felt it tighten in my hand as he pushed it forward. The heat of his swollen head rested against my forearm. I opened my mouth over his cock and began sucking on him, cupping his balls as I reached to grab his ass. Bobbing my head gently over his swollen cock, I could already taste his semen as he was already excited before. It was delicious and I let my tongue rollover the head of his cock. I felt his hands run through my hair and it felt delightful. I was in heaven and was enjoying sucking my step brother's cock! It wasn't long after I began to drool copious amounts, splashes, and drops of saliva over my chest and cleavage. I could hold my mouth together as his plump cock entered and exited my mouth sliding across my warm lips and tongue. My breasts glistened in the dimly lit room and Vic lowered himself to fuck my boobs.

I pushed my boobs together as he slid his cock between my breasts. His penis was quite warm and I loved it. Feeling his hard girth slide between my firm breasts was amazing as I tried to tap the top of his moving cock head with my darting tongue. My chest rose in temperature as he slid quickly between my boobs as I was captivated and completely submissive to being all his.

Without warning, I felt my pussy moisten a second before he knelt and reached his hand around to place on my clit. He began flicking my clit with his thumb as he spread my drenched labia. I was beyond excited. In fact, I already I felt I was more than halfway to an orgasm and I felt my nipples tighten as I arched back. Completely exhausted my legs nearly gave out from the intense pleasure. I fell backward and he reached his hand back to grab my ass to rescue me. Catching me, I gasped for air as he began sucking on my nipples. I was close...the excitement of the night had caught up with me and I was about to have my first orgasm with my brother!! As he pushed his two fingers inside me, I let out a long sigh and a small stream of fluids pushed out of me onto his hand and falling onto his thigh. I was more than ready to go...I needed cock...NOW!

FRANCIA: Please Vic, Fuck me now! Fill Me! Push it deep inside!

He was as hard as a rock. I turned around bent over with my ass pressing tightly against his cock. His warm head tickled the back of my thigh then brushed my asshole as I reached my arm back to help him inside. Grasping for his cock I grabbed his shaven balls which were tight as well and could feel his warm head wiggle between my wet lips. I was fully bent over with my large boobs pressing firmly against my outer thighs as my shins pressed firmly to the floor. As he leaned in to penetrate me I felt all the sensation rush out of my head to my dripping pussy. It was wonderful! With my ass in the air he placed his hands firmly grasping on my hips. The wet juices splashed and dripped down the inside of my thighs as he teased me popping the head of his swollen cock out of my bald pussy.

He grabbed my hips and began slamming his hard meat inside of me as I felt his balls slap against the underside of my ass. I could feel every inch of him as he slithered in and out of my wet hole. Only a few minutes had passed and I felt an incredibly warm sensation flow from my vagina and I began to squirt out onto my step brother's stomach, balls, and thighs.

VIC: What the...-

FRANCIA: Don't stop Vic...I'm cumming!

As I began to squirt I was slightly embarrassed as never having done it being fucked before but at the same time was intrigued as I felt Vic's cock stiffen inside of me. His balls tightened and I felt them more as he crushed them against my ass with his forceful thrusts. I was writhing in ecstasy and trying to keep quiet as I didn't want to wake anyone. I bit into Nathan's cum trophy towel that was on the floor and tasted some of his leftover spunk as Vic fucked me. The thought of having both Nathan and Vic excited me immensely. I was moaning into the floor and trying to control my breathing when Vic suddenly pulled out of me.

VIC: I'm close...

FRANCIA: Don't stop, I want to feel you come inside.

VIC:Are you sure? Is it safe?

FRANCIA: Yes...Yes...Oh, Yes!! Fuck Me!

VIC:Mmmm...

I was such a slut and I didn't care...I wanted him to fill me with his warm silky wet spooge. My face resting on the floor was literally in the wet part of two towels that smelled like Rosie's pussy and tasted like Nathan's cum. That coupled with my step brother fucking me was almost too much to bear. I wanted him so badly and he wasn't going to leave me unsatisfied.

As my wet mound was being smacked by his balls for the last several minutes I was in pure ecstasy. My ass stuck in the air as I felt him slip in and out of me furiously. The feeling was so intense I thought my legs would go numb. Just then I felt his balls quiver and body begin to tremble. As his body writhed and he grabbed my left boob and right hip. I pushed my ass into him and felt his pulsating head and shaft slather the insides the canal of my dripping wet pussy. He motioned to pull out and I told him to leave it in. I wanted him to leave it inside me for a little longer. He agreed as his cock began to go limp I could feel the thick semen ropes and what appeared to be a seemingly endless pool sperm begin to slither out of my pussy over my mound and onto my thigh. Just then, Vic scooted down and began licking his own mess from between my legs and drank some of his own come. A few minutes passed as we lay still side by side on the floor.

FRANCIA: Vic, that was amazing!

VIC:Thank you Francia. Mmmm...I haven't ever cum that hard before. You...were unbelievable.

FRANCIA: Thank you Bro.(laughing quietly). You have an incredible cock and it felt so great inside me.

VIC:I hope this isn't the last time Sis.

FRANCIA: No, I hope it won't be the last. All in good time Vic. All in good time. Speaking of time, what time is it right now?

VIC:SHIT. It's 5:08AM.

In a blind rush both of us parted quickly and knew that Vic's father would be up and downstairs within the next 7 minutes. We quickly cleaned up and Vic put away the soiled clothes from the washer while I was wiping up all of his jizz on a towel from my swollen pussy. With only four minutes to spare, I grabbed my phone and headed back to my room which was next to the parent's room. I collapsed in my bed and quickly tried to fall asleep. The 5:15AM buzz of the alarm only lasted a second before it was shut off. Moments later, I heard footsteps down the hall way which could have only been Vic's Dad. My heart was beating furiously while my legs and body were motionless and gently throbbing with excitement.

Ten minutes passed and I heard the front door of our house close shut. My stepfather, Vic's Dad had just gone out for a run. Everything was quiet and I knew that I had to get to sleep when my screen on my phone lit up with a text message that read:

"I SAW YOU...AGAIN! OMG! HOT SHOW!! LOVE YA'!! P.S. CALL ME WHEN YOU ARE AWAKE...LATER IN AFTERNOON". -ROSIE @ 5:25AM

To be continued for Part 3...

gialuv24
gialuv24
41 Followers
12