Summer Slurp!

Story Info
47-year old Indian man takes her virginity and how!
4k words
4.11
59.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha was 18 years old. It was her summer vacation and she had gone to visit her cousins in Mumbai. She had a lot of them and they were usually spread out in the same locality.

One day, her aunt with whom she was staying, had to go out of town on some urgent work. She had no kids of her own and instead of letting Natasha stay at her place for the week when she'd be gone, she decided to send her over to Ashka's, her other niece's place, who lived a couple of blocks down the road.

Mr. Jaiswal, Ashka's father, worked in a multinational company. He kept odd hours. While Ashka and her mother stayed out of the house most of the day working at the family's travel agency. Anyway, Mr. Jaiswal quite welcomed the idea of having Natasha come and stay over... it would be a good to change to see a new face in his house. Natasha had often been to his place but this time she was going to stay. He had no qualms about that.

Natasha came over to stay at Mr. Jaiswal's house the next day. Summer had set in and therefore Natasha chose to wear a sleeveless white shirt and a pair of pink shorts. Her hair was pulled back and tied up in a neat pony-tail. She had long slender legs, a smooth olive complexion and a lithe body. Maybe it was all the swimming, which made her look athletic and still maintain her curves. She wasn't exceptionally tall. She was about 5'5'' tall, had a cute round face and with light brown eyes. Her breasts had recently developed and she showed them off quite well in the pink bikini top that she wore under the white shirt. She was wearing the pink bikini bottom as well under her shorts... a sweet li'l secret that made her feel sexy.

Mr. Jaiswal was the only one home and he asked if she wanted a glass of lemonade. Deciding that she didn't want to get stuck with a polite conversation with Mr. Jaiswal, she turned his offer down. She told him that she'd help herself to some lemonade later during the day. As she was very familiar with the house, Mr. Jaiswal felt grateful because he had a big report to turn in. His work hours extended from 4 in the afternoon to 2 in the night. He would come home by 3 in the morning and sleep till 10.

Natasha kept herself busy by watching TV and some videos. She was eagerly awaiting the arrival of Ashka who had promised to take her out shopping in the evening, when it would get cooler. The heat kept everyone in. Even though the air-conditioning had been turned up, Natasha decided to open her shirt and sit more comfortably. She could wrap it around herself the moment she heard Mr. Jaiswal's room door click. She lazed on the couch. Her long legs extended miles out on the couch. She kept surfing the channels until she discovered that one of her all time favourite movies was playing on TV.

Mr. Jaiswal felt thirsty and anyway wanted to check up on Natasha as it was time to have lunch. Natasha was too engrossed in the movie to notice that Mr. Jaiswal had come out of his room. Seeing Natasha sprawled the way she was... in her bikini top and shorts, Mr. Jaiswal could not help but get aroused. Because of the cool air, he could see her abnormally fat nipples poke through her bikini top. Her breasts themselves must have been a pert 34 inches but the size of that tantalizing flesh must have been a D cup at least.

He knew that from his vantage point, Natasha wouldn't even know he was in the room. He hadn't gotten this aroused for a really long time. His libido had flagged quite a bit, much to the chagrin of his wife who was used to his fucking her hard almost every night. Even though he was 47, he had managed to have a good sex life. Rakesh, that was his name, had been known to have stamina that ensured his wife climaxed each time. He had remained faithful but today seeing this nubile teenager, he felt alive again. He wanted to ravage her and while he was lost in his thoughts he instinctively ended up pulling out his pulsating cock from his jeans and began to stroke it. It had become a good 7 inches long and was rock hard. The head was bright pink and pre-cum was already oozing. He stroked it silently.

Natasha thought she had heard a moan behind her. Just to check she looked back and became aghast at the sight. Mr. Jaiswal had pulled out his penis and was stroking it. Is this what masturbation meant? She had heard some boys tell her that they always thought about her when they did it. Rakesh saw her and froze. But soon he realized that in the act of turning around to look at him, Natasha's bikini had opened up and he could see one bright pink nipple peeping through. Maybe she had loosened it up while lying down. He came when he saw that. Making a mess on the floor. Natasha was shocked. But strangely it aroused her too. She had seen some porn magazines stashed under older brother's bed and had always wondered how those cocks looked in real. She did not realize that her boob was peeking through. Rakesh could not hold back. He was 47 but this 18 year old made him feel like a horny teenager. He went up to her. His cock still poked through. It had not lost its hardness. He held her nipple between his fingers. Natasha realized what he was doing. She tried to cover herself up but couldn't. Her eyes never left his cock. IT was huge and it throbbed. Rakesh pulled off her shirt and bikini top, then knelt down, and picked up her light body in his strong hairy arms. She struggled a little but Rakesh tightened his grip on her body.

He took her to his bedroom. He laid her on his marital bed. Natasha was still in a trance. He undressed quickly. Natasha realized what a hairy man he was. He had a lot of hair on his arms, thighs and groin too. She had never seen a naked man before. And here was a great specimen. He was 6 feet tall and he hadn't shaved. He loomed ominously large over her. The mattress dipped as he got on the bed. He removed her shorts just to find that she was wearing a pink bikini bottom. He removed that piece of fabric in a flash and there she was stark naked. This pale bronze beauty who he knew he wanted to fuck hard and now. He didn't know where to begin. He knelt down and kissed her nipple. He took it in his mouth. It tasted so sweet. He felt it harden and swell. Her nipple was long and pink. The aureoles were an astonishing peachy pink too. She was gorgeous. Her stomach was flat and her pussy was covered with soft brown hair.

Natasha stiffened as she felt his mouth on her nipple. He sucked hard on it and turned to her other nipple. With one hand, he separated her legs and started stroking her. He knew he had to claim her virginity if it was still intact. God, she was so fuckable. His own little fuck dolly. He opened the drawer of the nightstand and took out the tube of KY Jelly. He took a dollop on his thumb and smeared it generously around her pussy. After doing that, he took his position between her ample legs. He spread them as wide as possible and holding his cock in one hand, he guided it in. He saw the look of terror on her face as she grimaced in pain. His guess was confirmed. She was a virgin. The moment he realized this, his primal instincts overtook him and he thrust hard. A thrust which broke her hymen, a thrust he would later be proud of. God she was so tight. Just perfect. He quickly gained momentum. He pulled up her legs and put them on her shoulder and just fucked her roughly. She still had a look of pain. He fucked her harder and started nibbling on her fat nipples. That must have been good for her because she had a look of ecstasy on her face. He knew he wanted this moment to last. So he took out his rampant cock and quickly moved up and shoved it in her mouth. She instinctively knew what to do. She sucked it. His cock oozed pre-cum and a strange power which kept her entranced. While she sucked him, she looked up at his face and saw that he had closed his eyes. She gripped his cock in her hand and shoved it in her hot moist mouth. Her link lips formed a lovely O and Rakesh knew he had to possess her. She too loved what this man was doing to her body. Her inner slut had been awakened. Maybe this is why she had broken off with her string of boyfriends. They weren't men enough and here was this grown up man fucking her like a slut. God she felt good. She was actually sucking on his divine cock. She licked it and sucked it real good. She had never done this before, but it felt good. She saw his low hanging balls and decided to gently hold them. That did it. He knew he would come. So he slipped out of her mouth suddenly and went back and shoved it in her pussy. This time his huge cock slipped more easily inside her pussy because her pussy had juiced up on its own while his cock had been lubricated well by her hot mouth. He felt he was in heaven. He fucked her savagely. Somehow his body did not want to give in so easily and he really hammered away at her. Her legs were as far apart as possible and he lifted them over his shoulder to get better leverage. His angry cock went in and out of her. His balls slapped against her soft ass. His teeth clenched and his body stiffened as he realized he was going to come. He thrust his cock as deep inside her as possible and came like he had never come before. Their bodies were sweaty and he emptied at least a gallon of his hot cum inside her. He saw that she had shut her eyes and after he'd done coming, he just collapsed on top of her. He was panting and could see that she looked tired herself. Then it struck him that she never came. It was a big insult. Here he was, an expert cocksman and he had failed to satisfy her. He rolled off her and his cock slipped out of her distended and sore pussy with a plop. It trailed its juices on the mattress. He did notice the blood on his cock and some of it which had spilled onto his mattress, which worried him a bit. But then he remembered that he had popped her cherry and a grin spread on his face. He gazed at her body. It was simply flawless and flushed a little from the hard fucking.

He knew he wanted to pleasure her. She lay there still, tired and sore. He went up to her and spread her legs once again. Natasha was dazed and when she felt him open her legs again, she protested slightly. But this time Rakesh gently spread them and knelt in between them. He lowered his mouth to her sore pussy and started licking her softly. Natasha was aroused once again. She had never felt these sensations before. Rakesh let his long tongue loose in her pussy finally. He licked and prodded her clitoris and could clearly see Natasha squirm in delight. He increased his efforts and kept on licking her and nibbling her. Natasha felt something in her pussy. It rose like a wave inside her and soon her legs wrapped themselves around Rakesh's head to force his tongue way inside her as she arched her back and gave in to her orgasm. Rakesh felt her orgasm as her juices trickled out. After a while, he gently unwound her legs and placed them comfortably onto the mattress and slept next to her.

In all this while they had not spoken a word. He held her in his arms and placed a palm on her pert boob. He played with her nipple as Natasha sighed in pleasure. Then he looked at the watch. He had barely 10 minutes to get ready and go to work. He quickly slipped off the bed. He picked her up and went into the shower. He held her limp body to himself and they both showered together. He ensured he cleaned her pussy well. He was getting aroused again but had to stop himself. He wrapped her in a towel and put her in her room. He quickly got dressed and removed the covers of the bed to put them in the washer. He would tell his wife that he had accidentally spilled some coffee on the bed while working.

After getting dressed, he went to her room to discover that she had slipped into another pair of black colored shorts and was wearing a white tank top. Her body bore a few marks of passion and her cheeks were flushed. She still managed to look innocent and her body made him horny once again. He went to her and held her to him once again. He took her palm and made it cup his hard cock. She looked up. He said "This is what you do to me. You were amazing today and I don't know what I've done. But I don't regret it. I want to have more of you." She looked up at him and told him "I did not know what the big fuss about fucking really was until today". Hearing her say words like "fuck" made him feel hornier. But he was really getting late He told her he would see her tonight. And rushed out.

Throughout the time he was at work, he had images of her naked body in his mind. Christ, she was so sexy, so young and god so tight. His cock jumped in response. He was so horny. He had on several occasions stroked his cock in the bathroom at his workplace. He had been young then. Even though he had been faithful to his wife, he could not help but check out the nubile nymphettes at his workplace. Curvy figures, buxom bodies, long legs turned him on. But today he did want to waste even a drop of his juice. He waited to go home.

It was three in the night when he reached home. The whole house was quiet. His wife was asleep on the same bed where he had fucked Natasha that afternoon. After changing into a pair of shorts, he quietly tiptoed to Natasha's room. There she lay. His own little fuck dolly. He could not find out what she was wearing since the sheets were tucked in. Her soft hair had fanned out against the pillow. She looked perfect. He felt his cock spring back to life with a vengeance. He pulled back the sheets gently to discover that she was wearing just a pale pink t-shirt to bed. Her pussy was visible as the tee had bunched around her waist. It was just too much for him. But he decided to go to bed first because his wife would notice. He quickly slipped out of the room and got into bed. His wife awoke a little and as usual put an arm around his bare torso. He lay there quietly. He didn't know when he fell asleep but when he woke up, it was already 5:30 am. He knew his wife and daughter went to the gym everyday at 6am. That was his chance to fuck his new little sex toy as his wife and daughter wouldn't return till 8am. He felt his wife get up and get dressed for her workout. She knew her husband had come late last night and quietly slipped out. After about ten minutes, he heard the main door click shut. He quietly made his way to Natasha's room.

As soon as he entered her room, he took off his only pair of clothing- his shorts. His cock sprang up. Natasha lay there on her bed. Her covers had slipped till her waist and her hands were spread across the single bed. Rakesh removed the covers from her body and gently nudged her legs apart and took his position between her legs. He put his mouth to her sweet pussy and started licking. Natasha woke up in shock and pleasure both. She knew it was Mr. Jaiswal. Soon she started moaning "Ohh Mr. Jaiswal.... Ummmmm mmmm.. Oh daddy......." As soon as Rakesh heard her call him her daddy, he decided he had done enough. He quickly moved up and slipped his huge rock hard cock inside her sopping wet pussy in a flash. Natasha screamed. Rakesh did not know what got into him and started fucking her for all she was worth. He would lunge deeply and then withdraw just so that the engorged cockhead remained inside her pussy. Their collective hot juices were staining the bed sheet but he didn't care. Natasha started moaning "Ohh daddy fuck me.... Fuck my little pussy.. fill it with your daddy seed.....mmmmmmmmmm" Rakesh was so turned on by her talk. He took her ankles and locked them behind his head and started pounding her. His cock went in and out of her in a frenzy. "Ohh daddy... fuck me harder"... Natasha was crying. He was making her feel things she had never felt. And soon she convulsed around his cock as her orgasm hit her hard. He saw the look of ecstasy on her face and came hard and deep inside her. His cum-laden balls emptying deep inside her.

Fully sated, he got off her and lay next to her. They both were breathing hard and even though the air-conditioning was on in the room, their bodies were covered in a thick film of sweat.

He looked at her in the semi-darkness. Her body looked flushed and her nipples were still hard. He pulled her into his arms and claimed her mouth. She moaned and kissed him back harder. Only when they were both out of breath, did they stop.

He felt his cock get harder. He wanted to fuck her again. But this time, he would relive his old fantasy. He took her to the living room, which had the huge white couch... the same couch on which he had seen her laze yesterday. The dawn had broken and there was soft light in the room. He had her kneel on the arm of the couch, while he got behind her. He nuzzled her neck and rolled up her wonderful black hair into a bun. Pulling her butt towards him, he spread her legs and guided his long hard cock into her waiting pussy. He entered her hard again and she spasmed. He loved the way her hot cunt gripped his cock. He hadn't felt this tight a pussy in a really long time. He started doing her slowly. She could feel every vein of his cock and it felt so good. He bent her body at a certain angle so that he could penetrate her hot cunt better. God she was such a good fit. He let go off her hair and both his palms grabbed her awesome tits from the back. He gripped them hard and used them to impale her harder. Soon he found his rough thumb and fore-finger twist her tender nipples as he lunged harder and faster. He would increase the pace and then slow down. Prolonging the pleasure. His cock kept going in and out, in and out at an uneven pace. "Ohhhhh yeahh.... That's it... Mmmmmmmm I love your cock" he heard Natasha say. Her eyes were closed and sensing that he had to cum again into this beautiful body of hers, he decided to go for it. He let off her boobs and held her by waist. His hands also wandered over her soft white butt cheeks. He gave a light slap and started fucking her in earnest now. Hard thrusts which rocked her body. Soon enough, she started cumming. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... ohh god daddy.... Use my body... cum inside me .... I need it so bad"... he heard her scream... and that's it. He lunged deep inside her once and let go. Even though he'd cum barely an hour ago... his balls churned out enough cum that must've coated her young unprotected womb. After he stopped spurting, he fell on her. Crushing her. He could not get enough of her.

***************

Natasha had been enjoying her daily trysts with Mr. Jaiswal, who insisted that she refer to him as Daddy whenever they were by themselves. She loved his wonderful cock and almost worshipped it - with her mouth or her pussy, whatever he wanted. She was sure she had been made pregnant many times over by this hot virile man, but she couldn't really care. Whenever Mrs. Jaiswal and Ashka would be away and they had the house to themselves, she would either be fucking him or sucking him. His cock never left her mouth or pussy.

Once after a really leisurely morning fuck, while he was reading the newspaper, he saw an almost naked picture of Scarlett Johannson sprawled on a beach in a tiny white bikini which made his cock stir. He made Natasha take off her tshirt and kneel between his legs which he spread far and wide for easy access. "Suck my cock baby... come on... make it reallly hot so I can fuck your pussy nice and hard" he ordered her. Natasha dutifully and eagerly got between his legs and soon engulfed the wonderful cock into her hot mouth. Her Daddy liked to see her pink lips around his cock and she soon felt it grow and harden even more. When Rakesh could not take it any more, he made her get up, spread her pussy lips with his calloused fingers and made her climb onto his rampant cock. In that position, Natasha's luscious tits came into his focus. By the constant sucking and chewing, her nipples had swollen and instead of their usual pink, looked fiery red. He popped one fiery red nub into his hot mouth and started sucking on it hard. Natasha arched her back and offered more of her tits to him as her pussy quivered with pleasure. He grabbed her other tit roughly with his left hand and squeezed it till Natasha screamed. He then began bouncing her on his cock harder. His hands cupped her small and tight butt as he made he work his hot cock into her tight snatch. Their collective juices had made his thighs wet and yet he did not want this glorious fuck to end. She started bouncing harder and he knew that within seconds she would cum. And as predicted, Natasha's pussy clenched around his cock, squeezing it hard, as she started cumming. He was on the verge too.... Deciding he did not want to cum inside her, he made her quickly get up and shoved his cock deep into her throat, almost gagging her and came deep and hard into her mouth. She had to swallow every drop and strangely she felt more turned on.