Summer Songs and Perfume Ch. 02

Story Info
Lydia has an unexpected visitor.
2.5k words
4.27
5.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, Lydia."

I turned around slowly, glancing behind me. I wondered if he could tell I was shaking. How long has he been here? I thought. How did he get in? Why...

"I've always enjoyed watching you cum, you little whore." He chuckled. "And you came so many times."

My head was spinning. We have kept in touch since we met a couple years ago but I hadn't seen him since last summer, since he told me what he wanted to do to me...but couldn't. "What do you want, Paul?" I asked calmly, turning around to face him.

He was standing in the corner of my room behind the balcony doors, casually leaning against the wall with his thumbs stuck inside the front pockets of his jeans. He was taller than me with short brown hair and blue eyes. His tattooed arms hung to the sides of a black t-shirt. I have a thing for tattooed men, I thought to myself.

An evil grin appeared on his face and even lit up his eyes. "More."

My breath caught in my throat, as if I could feel his strong hands around my neck already. I was a little scared, I admit, but mostly because I knew that I was not fully aware of what he's capable of. He left his spot against the wall and walked slowly across the room to my half naked, trembling body. He reached out a hand to touch my cheek, letting his fingers fall down to the gap in my shirt to expose my breasts. I shuddered when his fingertips grazed my nipples.

"How long have you been here?" I whispered.

He shrugged. "Came in before your 'date' arrived; remembered where you keep your spare key. I was unaware you had made plans this evening. Had a few plans of my own, but watching you fuck...mmm, exciting." He pushed my shirt off my shoulders and caught it behind me as it fell from my arms. I stayed still. He leaned his face into mine and I stared into his fiery blue eyes. "But now, I'm afraid, you are all mine."

His lips were soft and gentle upon mine, teasing me. I leaned into him for a deeper kiss but he grabbed my arms and pushed me back to the corner of my bed. Pulling my hands behind me and around the post of the canopy bed, he used my shirt to tie my wrists together and stepped back, admiring my naked body. I was so excited I could feel my pussy throbbing again.

"Are you going to have your way with me?" I asked.

He smiled as he ran his hands between my thighs, up and down slowly. "Of course."

My pussy throbbed even more. Yes, I was still nervous, but knowing he had watched me fuck Jack and took pleasure in it then getting his hands on me might be more than I could handle. For years I have secretly wanted to be tied up and abused, never finding the right man to admit that to because of the trust required to allow it. I found that in Paul. He is the only lover I've had I could relinquish control to. But he was afraid he would hurt me; if I fully submit to him, there would be no mercy. No safe words. And I may never be able to look at him again. And right now I couldn't take my eyes away from his.

His fingers found my clit and started rubbing firmly, making me spread my thighs and whimper. He slid a finger inside me while his other hand twisted itself into my hair, pulling my head back next to the bedpost. I moaned as he finger fucked me slowly, bending over to take a nipple into his mouth and sucking it hard. It was torturous; I wanted more and he knew it. He pulled on my nipple with his teeth as he slid his finger in and out of me faster, causing a little scream to escape my lips. He pulled away from my heaving chest and looked into my eyes.

"Like that, you dirty whore?" he spoke quietly.

"Yes, sir," I whined.

He pulled his finger from my pussy and held it up to my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked the juices from his finger, my eyes open and staring into his. He drug his finger out of my mouth slowly and I bit down gently on it, grinning slightly. He pulled down harder on my hair and moved his face inches from mine.

"You're gonna pay for that," he whispered.

"I know," I smarted back.

He released my hair, untied the shirt from around my wrists and pulled me down to the bench at the foot of the bed, moving it away from the footboard a foot or so. Pushing me down to my knees, he bent me over the seat and stretched my arms out across it, tying my wrists with each sleeve of my shirt to the legs on the other end. He knelt behind me, squeezing my ankles together with his knees so I couldn't move. I wiggled my ass a little, knowing what was coming. I tried to look back to see his device of punishment...a belt. He folded it in half and rubbed my ass cheeks with one hand before the belt made its first contact. I screamed a little; the stinging sensation spread across my backside. He waited several moments before striking my ass again, touching the welts each time he did so as they formed across my skin. The pain was sharp with each strike and burned across my skin as the sting spread. He stopped after twenty, breathing heavily but then quietly getting up to untie me. I continued laying across my bench afterward, recovering from my punishment. He leaned over me and stuck a finger inside my pussy again, fucking me steadily while holding me down with his other hand. I squirmed and moaned under him, wanting more than a finger inside me and he knew it.

"Are you ready, bitch?" he asked. "Are you ready to beg for forgiveness?"

"Yes, sir," I answered. "I'm sorry, sir."

"You will be sorry when I'm done with you, whore." He jerked me up by my hair, positioning himself in front of me. I could see his erection through his jeans. I reached up and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, freeing his cock. He took off his shirt and sat down on the bench and I crawled between his legs. I looked up into his eyes as I took him in my mouth. He watched me as I sucked on the head, slowly inching his length across my tongue and down my throat. He moaned, threading his fingers into my hair as I slid his dick out of my mouth and back in. I took my time pleasing him, growing wetter with every groan from him. Pleasing him made me so hot and he knew it. My mind was filled with thoughts of anticipation; I have wanted him inside me again since the first time.

After some time of watching me suck his cock he tightened his fingers in my hair and pushed my head down as far as he could. I gagged as the head hit the back of my throat but didn't protest. I felt so dirty when he used me for his pleasure. He did this several times, listening to me gag as I felt every inch of him in my mouth. My pussy was so wet I could feel my juices running down my leg again. I wanted to reach a hand between my legs and rub my clit but I wasn't ready for him to know how hot my body was for more.

Paul let go of my hair so I resumed my sucking and licking without a word, but he put his hand under my chin and lifted my face up to his. He drug his fingertips down my cheeks and smiled. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes," I replied, my breathing heavy.

He grinned a sexy grin, touching my face again. "Beg."

I sat back a bit, my attitude returning for a second. But then I remembered that he loves to hear a woman beg, so I resumed my "good girl" mentality and ran my hands up his bare thighs slowly. "Please," I began slowly. "Will you slide your hard dick into my naughty little pussy? Please?"

He considered my words for a moment silently. After a time without a reply I got up from my knees and rubbed my boobs across his thighs, moving up higher to brush across his balls and tease his cock with my nipples. He breathed in deeply but remained silent. I stood up while he scooted back on the bench so I could straddle him more easily. My throbbing pussy was inches from his dick as I began massaging my boobs with my hands in front of his face. "Please," I started again. "I need you to fuck me hard. So hard." I put my hands on his shoulders and began rubbing my nipples around his mouth as he stared into my eyes. "I've been such a dirty little whore and I need fucked again and again. Please."

He placed his hands on my back as he took a nipple into his mouth, sucking hard and biting it, causing me to scream and moan at the same time. I parted my knees more so I could rub my clit on the tip of his cock as he pulled my body into his. He grabbed his dick and held it under my pussy, tugging me down onto it. It filled my wet hole up completely and more; I sighed as he grabbed ahold of my hair and held me still.

"Is this what you want?" he asked.

"Oh God, yes," I moaned to the ceiling. "And more."

"I don't know if you could handle it," he growled. "I have some pent up anger I'm prepared to use on you. I'll hurt you."

I considered this a moment. He had mentioned this before, but I had decided I wouldn't know my limits unless I tested them. I wanted him to abuse me. I trusted him. I pulled out of the grip on my hair to look into his eyes. "Fuck me hard," I demanded.

He looked at me for a few seconds, chewing on one of his lip rings, before lifting me off his lap and putting me on my feet. He shoved the bench back against the footboard and pushed me toward it. I got on my knees on the bench, parting my legs and bending over the end of my bed. I waited for him to slide inside me again but he jerked my arms behind me and tied them tightly together with my shirt, then he stuffed my panties I had worn earlier into my mouth.

He stepped back to get a good look at my position before lightly touching the red marks still showing on my ass and bending over to run his tongue along my slit. I moaned as he breathed "Mmm, you taste just like I remember." He stepped up behind me, rubbed my swollen clit with the head of his dick before swiftly ramming it inside my pussy. I stiffened for a second but relaxed, preparing myself for what lay ahead. Holding still for a moment, he breathed deeply a few times before starting a slow rhythm. I moaned and sighed; it felt so good. He grabbed my hips and began slamming into me roughly, pulling himself almost all the way out before slamming into me again and again. My juices ran out of my pussy and down my leg as I enjoyed his punishment.

After some time he picked up the pace, fucking me hard and deep. I moaned and groaned as his dick bottomed out inside me and more, screaming a little as I gradually felt the pain. He fucked me endlessly, groaning and grunting in between my muffled screams. He reached up for my hair and grabbed a handful, jerking my head off the bed and causing me to cry out louder. So hard and so deep, the pain was almost unbearable but he wouldn't relent no matter what I said. And I didn't want him to stop. I felt tears begin to roll down my face despite the pleasure I was still impossibly experiencing. I really was a dirty little whore, getting abused by my master. It hurt so good.

He continued fucking me for a long time; I lost track of time as I laid chest down, head pulled back like reigns on a horse, arms tied up and feeling the rhythm and pain of my master. I felt like his possession now, to do with whatever he pleased. Even as tears still rolled down my face and my neck and ass hurt so much, I knew I would submit to him--every time.

He let go of my hair, dragging his fingertips down my back and over my arms to grab both of my hips, changing his rhythm to fuck me even harder yet. I screamed and cried as he grunted and filled my bruised pussy with his load of cum. He held still for a time, his dick still inside me as we let our bodies relax. I could feel his cum all over my thighs. He pulled out of me, bending over to kiss my bright red ass. I giggled a little at the gesture. He slapped my ass lightly. "Naughty bitch," he laughed as he removed my panties from my mouth.

I wiggled my ass while he untied my wrists. "You like it."

He grabbed handfuls of my ass cheeks and jiggled them, groaning. "Mmm, I love that ass."

I got up slowly from the bed and the bench, flinching from the sore skin moving around. "Anything else you like, sir?"

"Hmm," he began, tracing his finger across my lips. "This mouth."

I knelt down on my sore knees and licked the tip of his half hard cock. He groaned, putting his hand under my chin and bringing me to my feet. He turned me around, stuck his dick between my ass cheeks and grabbed my breasts, twisting and pinching my nipples. I leaned my head back on his shoulder and moaned, pushing my ass into him. He pressed his lips to my ear and whispered "Good girl." I smiled.

I stumbled a bit when Paul let me go as suddenly as he had grasped me and collected his clothes. I moved over to my bed, threw back the covers and crawled into bed painfully as he got dressed. I laid on my side watching him for a moment before he looked at me again. He grinned at me, walking over to the edge of the bed to lean over and kiss me. His lips were soft and teasing still. "I'll see you again," he breathed.

I sighed as he pulled away. "You can stay, if you like."

He looked back at me as he reached the doorway. "Not tonight, I'm not the cuddling type. You have had enough for now."

I sighed, whispering "That wasn't so bad."

He shook his head. "I was easy on you, baby."