Summer Strokes Pt. 02

Story Info
Instead of delivery, they decide to eat out.
2.5k words
4.62
27.8k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After cleaning myself for the third time today (and it was barely into the afternoon), I threw on a pair of basketball shorts and a swim team tank top. If I had to wear one thing for the rest of my life, this would be it.

The combo was comfy, lightweight, and because the hastily cut-off arm holes were way too big, very revealing. For some reason I would never be confident enough to wear it out and about. Around the apartment complex, though, or working out, I'd catch enough glances to put an extra pep in my step, or, I guess, an extra spank in my bank.

I walked downstairs and found Diane in the kitchen. She stood by the counter near the fridge, still wearing her dark one-piece, and mixing together what looked like iced tea and lemon slices in a pitcher. Looking at her from behind, I was pleased with her decision not to change. Her ass was built like it was on a shelf, it was so utterly full with an ounce of sag. Grabbing it just ten minutes ago as she jerked me off, it had no extra weight to it, just firm and with a nice little bounce when I let go of it. This immediately made its place as one of my top two or three grabs of all-time.

Actually, let's be honest. It was number one by a long mile.

A really long mile.

"Hey," I said, stepping fully into the kitchen. There may have been slight hesitation on my part, if only for fear that any sudden movement would somehow change the dynamic. For as much as I expected this to be awkward for some reason, it didn't seem like it was, and I didn't want anything to upset that.

There was also a real chance I was overthinking everything and just needed to smoke some weed and chill out.

"Hey," she said, turning around and gesturing with the stirred pitcher. "I made iced tea."

I sat on the closest stool near the kitchen island surrounded on all sides by them.

"You didn't poison it, did you?" I asked.

She cocked an eye at me as she set the iced tea down on the island.

"Are you expecting me to?"

"No," I said. "Just making sure you're not regretting what happened and trying to cover your tracks."

"With all the poison I keep lying around?"

"I don't know," I said. "Your house is being fumigated, right? Maybe you have an in with the exterminators. Sounds like the easy way out to me."

"You are attending classes at college, right?" She grabbed two glasses and filled them ice tea as she continued. "I know you called yourself a dumb jock, but I thought that was self-deprecating."

"Fine," I said, relenting. I reached across the island to grab a glass. "Thank you for the ice tea, and I appreciate you not poisoning me."

"You're welcome," she said as we clinked glasses. She brought her glass up to her lips, but it didn't look like she took a sip.

"Wait - are you not taking a sip until I do?" I asked.

"Hey," she said. "I never actually said I didn't poison it."

She took a sip and laughed at her own joke like it was the funniest thing she's ever heard.

"Good one," I said, also taking a sip. "But, to confirm, we're good, too, right?"

"Of course," she said, her smile beaming. "We are very good. Or at least, I am very much looking forward to being very good."

"Whoa, no pressure, I guess."

"To confirm, you're not a virgin, right?"

"What?" I said, taken aback. "No, I didn't mean-"

"Sorry, I phrased that wrong. It's okay if you are. Based on your," she waved a hand up and down at my body. "Based on your confidence, I assumed you weren't."

"No, I'm not a virgin," I said. After a sip, "You?"

She laughed again. It was music. Her intensely blue eyes even danced to it. Her whole body shook, and her boobs jiggled, slightly. Perfectly.

"No," she said. "Not a virgin."

"Okay, phew," I said. "Because I didn't want to have teach an old dog-"

"-Hey," she interrupted. "Before you continue any further, remember what I just did for you."

"-because I didn't want to have to teach an old dog new tricks," I flailed towards a finish as she cocked another eye at me. "And that dog would then be a gift I give to you, a gorgeous female human of indiscernible age, as a respectful thank you."

"'Gorgeous female human of indiscernible age,'" she repeated. "I guess I can live what that for now."

"Incredibly gorgeous," I said. "And, honestly, even more indiscernible. If that's even possible."

Another wondrous guffaw slipped from her lips.

"Thank you," she said. "You've got a real way with words."

"Hey," I said. "It's easy when it's honest. And this boner I've had for the better part of a day speaks to my high level of honesty."

"Boner," she said, then erupted with a burst of laughter.

"What?" I said, not quite getting the joke.

"'Boner.' I mean, c'mon. The word's not very common in a 41-year-old's vocabulary."

Hearing her repeat that word, even mockingly, had an immediate effect on me.

"Maybe it should be, though, because I cannot tell you how much I enjoy you saying it," I said while gesturing to a boner still hidden by the granite countertop between us.

"Hmm," she said as she put down her glass. She swung her body around to my side of the island. She pushed herself on the island, her butt right on the edge. She squished her shoulders together, emphasizing her deep cleavage in the swimsuit. "I always preferred 'hard.'"

"You're right," I said, immediately convinced. My shorts filled up, and, judging by her eyes floating downwards for an instant, noticeably so. "That's definitely better. Good preference."

"Are you still hard?" She asked innocently, despite her voice lingering on the last words.

We were looking right into each other's eyes, and I was about to explode. Looking at her was like looking into a sunset, - bright and warm, with her smile as full as the sky. And somehow, in the middle of the sunset, two cooling pools of water that draw you in like a diver jumping from the high dive yet somehow slipping beneath the surface without ever splashing.

"Oh my God yes," I said.

She scooted along the edge of the island until her dangling legs touched mine. I've never had someone's leg touch mine so... so intimately before.

"Does your cock need to be stroked?' She asked as she lifted her legs to split mine. Even though she was sitting higher up, I was practically straddling her. My cock stuck straight up in my shorts, uninhibited from any boxers or boxer briefs.

"Oh my God yes."

She giggled and leaned down, her boobs hanging right in front of my face.

"Too bad," she whispered directly into my ear. "You owe me."

"But," I said, desperate for release. "Look."

"I see," she said, sitting back up straight, but now wrapping her legs around mine. "But if there's one thing I think a kid like you, living in a house like this, and with a cock like that needs to learn is that sometimes you have to work for it."

"Okay," was all I could say. I was overwhelmed by her sexuality. Her confidence radiated off her like heat.

"Stand up."

I did.

"Take off your shirt."

I did.

"And your shorts."

That, too.

"Now come here and kiss my neck."

I stepped forward, and her legs gripping around me, pressing my hard cock against her crotch and stomach, through her one-piece. I put my hands on her hips, perfect grips, and leaned forward. I put my face right against her neck and hesitated just slightly, instead barely touching my stubbly cheek against her neck. Immediately she got goosebumps.

"Ohh," she moaned. "This is going to be so good."

I lightly kissed her neck, my lips just barely touching her skin as I worked my way up, then down.

"Nibble on my ear," she said.

Immediately, I reversed course, kissing my way back up, my hand reaching up to trace her jawline, as I nibbled and sucked on her ear. I had adjusted myself and ever so slightly started moving my hips, feeling my cock rub up against her pussy through her swimsuit. She felt so warm and soft.

"Rub my tits," she said.

My hands were like a magnet, firmly squeezing and massaging her boobs. Her nipples hardened. My mouth switched to her other ear, and as it did, I noticed her eyes had closed. She had a softness I'd never seen on her before.

"Okay. Okay," she said, pulling on the straps of her swimsuit. "Get this off me."

We both desperately peeled her swimsuit off her, and she flung it with her feet to the floor. She was naked. Her body, nude, was amazing. Her skin was so smooth, soft. She was toned, firm, yet slinky. She looked the way new silk felt against your naked skin.

I gave myself a couple of instinctive strokes, but Diane pulled my hand off my cock.

"No," she said. "Go down on me."

"Then can I fuck you?" I asked with unmistakable hunger in my voice.

"Shh," she said as she pulled me closer and pushed my head down.

I grabbed my discarded shorts and shirt and used them as knee pads as I kneeled. I kissed her inner thigh, long and wet, moving slowly to her glistening pussy. I dragged my tongue along her slit, digging slightly to spread her lips. As I neared the top, I used my fingers to gain access as I softly tongued her clit.

"Oh my God," she said. "Oh my God. Oh shit."

"I'm glad you like," I said, resting my head on her thighs as I looked up at her.

She looked down at me with an odd look in her eyes.

"You're very charming, but right now I don't want you to talk again until you make me cum."

I smiled and went to work, tracing tiny circles with my tongue. I lapped at her pussy like it was my life source. My right hand reached up and massaged her left boob. I tweaked her nipple, which caused her thighs to grip my temples.

I stayed head down, maintaining a steady pace and working a solid rhythm.

She was writhing. Her muscles tightening then suddenly slacking.

"Okay. Okay," she said in paired measure with her panted breaths. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum."

With that, I went into overdrive. I tilted my head forward and sucked on her clit. I started fingering her, using three stiff fingers from my left hand. She was so wet and smooth.

"Oh my God!" Her upper body pitched forward. Her hands wrapped around my head, pulling me in and pushing the flat side of my tongue onto her clit. I pulsated its length as best I could, feeling her body quake around me.

Then, her muscles slackened a final time, although a few electric shutters still ran through her body.

My own muscles, sore from their work, needed relaxing too. I resituated myself so I was sitting on the cool tile floor, my hands propping me up behind me, and my toned legs askew in front of me. I wouldn't look out of place on a beach, checking out the waves, if it weren't for my giant erection and Diane's wetness caught in my stubble.

"Am I allowed to talk now?" I asked.

Perspiration dotted her entire body, adding a sleek sheen to her heaving tits and toned stomach. Stray blond hairs, matted by moisture, stuck to her forehead. She was still taking deep breaths.

"Yes," she said. "But I need to lie down. That was... impressive."

Diane climbed off the granite and gently lied down next to me on the cold kitchen tile. She pulled herself in close, her head on my chest. I picked my back off the floor as she wrapped her left arm around me. Her right hand fell on my stomach, lightly running her fingers up and down my torso, as far up as my sternum and as far enough down that I winced in anticipation of her grazing my erection.

"That feels so good," I said.

"Good," she said.

She buried her face in my neck, her soft skin warm and slick against mine.

I lifted my hips on a down rhythm, hoping I was subtle. I was not.

"I know," she said. "I just need to catch my breath, champ. That wiped me out."

"I like wearing you out."

"Good," she said again. I could feel her smile against my neck.

I snuck my right around her, and I pulled in as tight as I could. My hand dropped down from her back to her ass, squeezing hard.

"I'll tell you what," I said.

"What?"

"I'll take care of this one," I said as I started to stroke myself with my left hand. "If you pay me back later."

"In that case," she said, snaking her hand around my balls and softly massaging them. "I guess I can help you out a little bit."

My rhythm immediately picked up.

"Oh my God," she said. "These are still so full."

My hand was a blur. It was so intense that my eyes started to close again. However, the second my lids touched, she spoke.

"No. I want you to look at me."

My eyes shot open. I turn my head to my right to look at her.

Her head was on my shoulder, looking up at me. There was a devilish look in her. She knew exactly what she was doing.

"Jeremy, I want you to cum so bad."

Holy shit.

Her hands were squeezing my balls tighter. Her body was draped over my side. I felt every inch of her against me. There's no way I wasn't clutching her ass too hard.

"On three," she said, batting her eyelashes. "You ready?"

She switched from squeezing my balls to holding her hand flat and rubbing the back of it against my sack.

"One."

I felt it coming, building. I didn't even know if I could last until-

"Two."

She went back to holding my balls, feeling the weight in her hands. I was almost there.

"Three."

Suddenly her pinky finger dropped, sweeping underneath my balls and hitting my taint. My balls tightened, and I fucking exploded.

"Good boy," she said, her hand still cupping me as I began to gulp in deep breaths of my own.

I lifted my head up, to look at the clock on the stove.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"That good?"

"Absolutely. But, also, it's not even 1:15 yet."

"Yeah, this day sure is dragging," she said, after a laugh.

Worn out and with no incentive move, we stayed on the kitchen tile for what could've been forever but wouldn't shock me if it was only 5 minutes. We didn't even speak, just letting the kitchen tiles cool us down until our bodies returned to normal function.