Summer Sucks!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,343 Followers

"You too." She gave my hand a little squeeze. "You can keep a secret right?"

"Absolutely."

"Good. 'Cause Michael can never know."

"He'll never hear it from me."

"Cool. So you and Anne are a 'thing' now?"

"Blows the mind."

She giggled. "That not all that was blown, I hear."

I chuckled. "Yeah, that too."

She was leading me over the rocks for some privacy. I followed along cheerfully.

"Pretty cool job," she said turning around and leaning over for a kiss.

We were far enough from the fire that we could barely hear their ruckus. Which was good, if she was half as loud as she'd been the night before. As soon as our lips parted she was on her knees, pulling my swim shorts down.

Cool job? The best fucking job in the world. It was only day two, but it was lining up to be a pretty spectacular summer.

=====

I hope you enjoyed this little story about a guys 'special' summer job. If you did, remember, please vote!

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,343 Followers