Summer Time Ch. 03

Story Info
I discover more of my sexuality; Renee's Dad comes home.
5.7k words
4.43
47.5k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm... I love the smell of wet cunt in the morning." I mumbled as I opened my eyes to find Renee's soaking wet pussy inches from my face. She had straddled me in the 69 position while I was still asleep and had proceeded to suck my cock to life. I could feel her gently gagging on my dick as she deep-throated me. Instead of pulling my steely penis out of her mouth, Renee responded by moaning like a whore around my cock and bucking her hips so that he ass cheeks clapped together. I got the message and buried my face in her warm, sweet pussy. I got my tongue in as deep as it would go, and worked her swollen clit with my left hand. Renee moaned her encouragement as she bobbed her head up and down on my shaft. I slipped my tongue out and replaced with the first two fingers on my right hand as I stretched my neck upwards and began working my tongue onto and into Renee's tight little brown-eye. My efforts on her clit, pussy and ass combined were rewarded with a vigorous spray from her pussy as Renee let out a muffled scream without pulling her lips from around my penis.

When she finished her trembling orgasm, my beautiful red head pulled her mouth off my cock and positioned herself facing me, kneeling over my cock. I stared into her bright green eyes, and then let my gaze slide down to her 32 D bust. Her large, naturally perky breasts softly lifted with each breath she took, and I enjoyed following her pale nipples gently rise and fall. Renee then grabbed the base of my cock and, holding it so it stayed straight up, she plunged her moist love hole down around it. Usually when she rides me, Renee immediately supports herself with a hand on either side of my head, which makes it easier for me to get to her nipples and less work for her to move her hips, but this morning she kept her torso perpendicular to my body and just rocked her hips back and forth on my dick, occasionally moving her ass in a gentle swiveling motion, which felt great. I tried to sit up and suck on her nipples, but Renee pushed my back onto her mattress, so I slid my hands over her wide hips, and up her thin waistline to her breasts, and began gently massaging them and occasionally pinching the nipples. Renee softly moaned and she had another wave of orgasms, and she threw her head back. She then took her right hand and moved it behind her, sliding it down her ass until her palm found my balls. She gently cradled them, massaging the pair in her soft hand as she moved her fingers up and down my taint. My cock twitched from the pleasure, and this small movement was enough to rock Renee with another squirting orgasm.

This time she pulled my cock out and let her pussy spray all over my shaft, balls and crotch. My red haired minx gave herself time to come down a little, and then resumed her gentle riding, this time with extra lubrication on my balls. Her fingers began sliding further and further down below my sack until she was gently rubbing my asshole with her fingertips. I was lost in the moment, and just smile and gave her a grunt of encouragement, so she took the initiative and slid two fingers up my tight ass as deep as they could go.

I'd never tried anal stimulation, and I was sad that I hadn't before. The feeling was electric as she gently fingered me, all the while still grinding her hips to keep my cock moving inside her damp cunt. She began to pick up the pace, both in the fingering and in the riding as we drew close to climax. I began pinching her nipples hard, and pulling on her breasts until she was moaning loudly and fucking my ass with her two fingers rapidly. Eventually, neither of us could wait any longer, and we erupted into a simultaneous orgasm. My cum was stronger than I'd ever had, and I attributed it to the fingering. Renee was still lightly spraying by the time I finished throwing ropes of giz up her slit, and she let out high-pitched coos at every small wave of orgasm she had after our big cum.

We laid there, panting, for a few minutes, and then decided it was time to shower. I hadn't looked at the time, and was amazed to see it was only 8 am. For Renee, getting up before 8 on a Saturday was unheard of in the school year, much less in the summer, but she must have been too horny to sleep comfortably any longer. We took the shower together, soaping each other while gently kissing. We shared a towel, and by the time I was completely dry, my dick had already sprung back to life from the constant teasing and touching we'd been doing. The shower lasted a good 45 minutes, so it was almost 9 by the time Renee and I headed downstairs, without dressing of course, for breakfast. I stopped in the entry hall briefly to pull my cell out of my long-ago discarded shorts and call my parents. The call was quick, and my mom gave the okay to spend the night tonight while I was on the line with her. I walked into the kitchen area with a smile almost as big as my erection now that I knew I was allowed to stay for another whole day.

Renee's equally gorgeous (and almost look-alike) mother, Janice, was at the stove naked, cooking everyone bacon and eggs for breakfast. Her plump ass gently swaying back and forth as she pseudo-danced to the music playing from their radio. Her long red hair was pulled up into a high pony tail, and I could see that she was wearing an apron to keep the grease off her soft, pale skin. I was staring at Janice's hips and ass when Renee caught my attention by asking what I wanted to drink. "OJ sounds good" I said, briefly glancing away from Janice to address her daughter. Renee's hair had already dried because she wears it short, usually no lower than her chin-level, but sometimes it gets to her shoulders. I turned back, intent on checking out Janice's bare ass, only to see her massive 34 DD breasts, which were, unusually, covered by the apron she was wearing, which read "Kiss the Cook". I looked up at her face and into her bright green eyes, which were elegantly framed by light laugh-lines, and leaned over their granite breakfast bar to give her a deep tongue-kiss.

Janice blinked like she'd been shocked, but I just nodded to her bosom and said "Just following instructions". She looked down at her apron and giggled.

"O! I'd forgot I was wearing that, thank you John." Her gaze met mine, and she gave me a dazzling smile and a playful wink as she shoveled my breakfast onto my plate. Renee's brother, Alex, finally padded into the kitchen from his own shower and followed instructions on Janice's chest as well. I watched Alex's well built frame gently hold Janice as they kissed. Janice ran a hand through his mostly-brown dirty blond hair and down his well-muscled back. She smiled at her son after their long kiss, and handed him a plate as well. I glanced at Alex's cock to see that his was as hard as mine after making out with his mother.

Renee looked at the two of us and said "Well, I don't wanna look like the unappreciative child here" and followed suit. Watching the two women make out in front of us set both Alex and I's cocks throbbing and dripping with precum. Alex and I quickly ate and headed towards the home theater, letting Renee and Janice finish eating while we went to take care of our boners.

We both took seats at either end of their leather couch, and Alex flicked on the huge flat screen and fired up the player. "There's always at least 3 pronoes in this 6 disc changer at all times" he said, rather off-handedly. We both began dry-palming our cocks as the opening scene started in the porn. The actress was standing in only knee-high black latex boots while two completely naked men tongued her ass and pussy. One of the men had the chain leash attached to the woman's collar, and they led the stunning platinum-blond over to a couch so that she could get double-ended.

I glanced at Alex's uncircumcised cock, and noticed he'd opened the drawer on their large end-table and produced a bottle of baby oil. He generously lubed up his erection and handed the bottle over to me. I took the bottle, not taking my eyes off his shining boner. When Alex noticed, he turned his body so that his right leg was lying along the back of the couch and his left left was still on the floor, giving me a full view of his cock and balls. I mirrored his shift as I lubed up my own cock, which was cut and just slightly larger than his. His right foot was on my left hip, and my left foot was on his right hip as we began shifting our attention between the porno (where the actress was getting face and ass fucked simultaneously) and the other man's steely, lubed up shaft. We began shifting our crotches toward each other, until we were laying on either end of the couch with our oily balls rubbing together. Alex then wrapped his hand around both cocks and began stroking them with the shafts resting on each other. The feeling of his foreskin going up and down was electrifying, and I put my hands lower, between our groins, and began massaging our balls. The oil kept everything slick, and I decided to take a risk with my new-found bisexuality, so I slipped my fingers down his taint. I used my right hand on Alex, and put two fingers up his ass, and I did the same to myself with my left hand. Alex smiled and said, "She got you hooked too, huh?".

I nodded, "Yeah, this morning."

"Lucky" he muttered as we turned our heads back to the porn. The blond was getting double-anal from the two hunks she was giving herself up to. She was moaning loudly as we worked our hands on ourselves and each other. Janice and Renee entered not long after I had started fingering our asses, and Janice sighed, "Aww, so cute. The boys are bonding sweety."

Renee gave out an adorable giggle and said, "Let's not interrupt them mom." Janice nodded her agreement and crossed to the end table that Alex had pulled the oil from. From the drawer, Janice produced her 8 inch blue jelly dildo I'd seen her using yesterday, an identical green dildo, and a long, 16 inch clear jelly double-ended dildo. She handed the green and blue cocks to Renee, and then knelt on the floor, her face just a few inches from where Alex and I's cocks were still rubbing together. She gently pried us apart momentarily, and slipped the double-dong in between us. Renee's mother maneuvered the jiggling toy until Alex and I each had about 8 inches up our asses.

We both smiled and started moving out hips up and down to slide the dildo in and out of the others ass. Stroking the cocks together was too difficult while moving the toy, so instead we held them upright and let our cocks slide past each other as one moved down and the other up. Getting fucked in the ass was exhilarating, and apparently watching us was just as good, because Renee and Janice couldn't wait to start giving themselves a good dildoing. They each bent at the waist and, without bending their knees, put the toys on the floor with them pointing to the ceiling. Then the girls gently slid into the splits, keeping their dripping vaginae over the tip of the toys until they were resting on the carpet in a full split, with the toys deep in their pussies. I had forgotten the Renee and Janice are both dancers in their spare time (the performance kind, not stripping you pervs ;) ), and thus, they were both very flexible.

Janice and Renee's flexibility was clearly as much of a turn on for Alex as it was for me, and we both picked up the pace of thrusting our hips. All four of us had a thin layer of sweat on our taught bodies as Alex and I thrust on the double-dong in our asses, and Renee and Janice held their splits, rocking their hips on the toys. Alex and I began stroking our own cocks as we continued to rock the dildo back and forth and build towards orgasm. We'd all long forgotten the porn, and Janice and Renee put their feet out in front of them and, with their legs spread, rested their weight on one hand and worked the dildo and and out of their cunts with the other. Both women were moaning, and I could tell they were about to cum.

Their imminent orgasms spurred our efforts on, and Alex and I both started to taught-up as the cum flowed towards the tips of our penises. Alex's giz exploded out first, spraying ropes of milky semen high into the air and landing on both of us. I came right after him, in similar fashion, leaving our cocks and abdomens coated in thick semen. Renee and Janice followed suit after my cum and they both squirted with massive orgasms, screaming with their heads thrown back. Their orgasms were so strong that some of their juice actually hit Alex and I, even though the girls were about 2 feet away and on the floor.

We all rested, panting and laying where we'd cum, until finally Renee took the initiative to grab her and Janice's toys. Alex slid our dildo out and handed it to Renee, who took them to the kitchen sink to be rinsed. Janice crawled over and licked up Alex and I's cum, swallowing it all for herself. When Renee came back in, Janice said "All of us need to shower, because Tom is supposed to be here by lunch." Renee, Alex and I all got excited at the repeated mention of their father coming home after his long trip to the Caribbean.

Tom's grandfather had founded a prosperous business in the 50's, which rapidly grew into a global corporation that made profits in the billions annually. As a result, all of Tom's family never had to actually work a day in their lives. They were given figure positions as Vice Presidents and "Regional Managers", but they were paid to fly to extravagant locals and do nothing in the name of business.

We quickly moved upstairs, each of us taking an individual shower rather than getting all worked up again. I took the shower in Reagan's, Renee's sister, room since she was still away at college. We finished bathing around 11:30, and went out for a dip in the pool out of boredom. After spending two whole days in the nude, it was becoming less difficult to control my erections as I watched Janice and Renee's wet, nude forms in the water. But that wasn't to say it wasn't a bit of a struggle. I could see even Alex, who'd grown up around these naked goddesses, still had trouble keeping it down when the women were clearly fondling each other in the cool pool water. At 1 we heard the front door open. We had been laying in the sun, so we were all relatively dry, with the exception of Janice's pony tail, and we made our way into the dining room to greet Tom.

Tom emerged from the entry way after getting undressed, greeting the us all with a big smile. He was leaner than Alex, but not by much. He stood at 6 feet tall, so he almost came up to my height. His sandy-blond hair was close-cropped to his head, and I noted that the Caribbean sun had lightened it to a shade brighter than his son's. Tom greeted Janice with a long, slow, open mouth kiss that got everyone in the room hot and bothered. Janice broke off their making out to moan softly and softly say "Welcome home sexy." We all chuckled as Tom turned to Renee and gave her an equally passionate kiss. By this time, all the guys were hard, and the girls were dripping wet.

When he pulled away from Renee, she smiled and said "It's good to have you back daddy".

Tom smiled and replied, "It's good to be back" as he turned towards Alex. It was when he crossed the few steps to his son that I noticed Tom had a full inch longer on his dick than I did. His shaft was thicker too, and full of throbbing veins. I noticed he was circumcised like I was, and I wondered what prompted them to keep their son's cock uncut. Tom's magnificent boner was concealed for a moment when he hugged Alex and gave him the same kiss he'd given Janice and Renee. It was then that I realized two things, one: bisexuality was normal here, and two: the girls loved watching their men together, as both Janice and Renee's pussies began dripping onto the floor at the sight of Alex and Tom's kissing.

Tom then turned to me and said "Janice called and told me all about your little initiation two days ago. Welcome to the family". He smiled and then pulled me in for a warm, tongue filled kiss. Again I marveled at how just 2 days ago I would have flipped my lid over being kissed by a man, but now it was natural, it was like kissing Renee, just a little different.

Our tongues wrapped around each other until Janice finally said, "You two should save some for the rest of us". Tom and I broke apart smiling, and Renee gave me a wink worthy of her mother. Janice served everyone a nice lunch, and, surprisingly to me, we had a relatively normal afternoon. No one fucked anything, we watch some TV, and then Tom put in a movie. I was genuinely surprised when it was an action flick and not hardcore pornography. It was kind of nice to spoon with Renee on the couch as Janice and Tom cuddled in a recliner and Alex sat in the other chair. But the innocent nature of the scene didn't keep me from having a massive boner pressed between Renee's ass cheeks as we spooned on their couch. She would reach back every now and then and swipe some precum off the tip, and then hold eye contact with me as she either ate it or fed it to me.

The credits rolled and we went back to the dining room for some dinner. Janice cooked us steaks and made a salad, and we all chatted lightly as we ate. It was a little harder for the guys to concentrate though, as the Renee had a foot on my and Alex's crotch below the table, and I could tell Janice was giving Tom the same tease from the dazed expression on his face, as well as the head of his cock poking up above the table.

After a very teasing dinner, Janice and Tom told the Renee and Alex to go to bed, and asked me to stay downstairs for a little while. "Usually," Tom began, "Janice and I welcome the kids into sexuality with a night together with us. So we were wondering if you'd like to join us for the night, so that we can officially bring you into the family." He finished with a smile. I glanced at Janice, who was eagerly grinning at me across the table.

"That sounds wonderful" I said, cracking a grin back at Janice, who gave me another wink.

"Great" Tom said, "Shall we?" He left the question hanging in the air as he gestured down the entry hall towards the stairs. My stomach was in knots for some reason, and I was quivering with excitement as to what the night held.

Janice could see I had some nerves and asked with another devious grin, "How about we relax a little beforehand?"

"That sounds nice" Tom and I replied simultaneously.

"Good" said Janice as she cleared the table and set the plates in the sink. Then she crossed to their freezer and pulled out a chilled bottle of vanilla flavored Vodka. She grabbed some shot glasses and then strutted out of the kitchen, putting extra emphasis on her hips and ass as she took each step. Tom and I couldn't take any more, and we quickly followed her down the hall and up the stairs to the door immediately to the left of the stairs, the master bedroom. We walked into the room to see Janice had set the alcohol and glasses on a nightstand was was bent at the waist in front of their closet. I couldn't see what she was getting, so I gazed around at the dark blue walls and the flat screen TV almost as big as the one downstairs. Their bed was high up and covered with an immaculately white down comforter and matching pillow cases. When I looked back at Janice, she had produced her and Tom's bong from the closet.

My cock throbbed at the sight of the glass water pipe in her hands, remembering that fateful afternoon two days ago. She packed it and put water into the ball, and proceeded to spark up the first hit as Tom poured us all shots. We were seated in a circle, all sitting Indian style to the side of the bed. He and I took our shots before Janice passed the bong to me. She held in her smoke for a long time, and then let it out gently before taking her own shot.

"This is the stuff you found on the road, John" Janice said as I took a large hit and Tom poured another round. I let out the smoke and we took our shots together before Tom started his first rip. "It's really good right?" Janice said to Tom, who nodded in agreement as he passed his wife the bong.

12