Summer to Remember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally at about 2AM, Kara said she was going to head off to bed and asked if she could help me with the make-up back at her place. Reluctantly, I headed over to her room. Once there I remembered that all my clothes were still in the theater arts department across campus so removing my make-up here and walking across campus in a dress would look pretty stupid .

Realizing the dilemma she said it would probably be OK to borrow some of her roommate's clothes until morning. I knew Kara and I were not even close to the same size, but her roommate was taller.

"Let's see what I have here." She went to the closet and pulled out a pair of jeans and just holding them up showed they were going to be way too short. A pair of sweatpants might work but they were just too frumpy to wear. I then pulled out a cute dress with what looked like shorts attached and asked what this was.

"Oh, that's a romper. It's fun to wear, kind of cute too. It's not what a guy would wear to change into though. Are you sure you want to wear it?"

The romper was black with hints of silver throughout it in a vertical pattern. It was cute. It might fit. "Could I at least see if it might work?"

She helped me off with the costume dress then steadied me as I put the romper on.

Looking at me she said, "Uh, this looks real cute on you. Almost too cute. Are you sure you don't want to wear the jeans? I know they are a bit short but this romper isn't a costume anymore...if you know what I mean."

As she spoke, I kept looking at it from all directions in the mirror and really loved the look. It made my legs look long, real long, especially with the heels.

As she kept looking at me and saw I was not listening to her, she finally said, "Well, if you are going to wear that, we need to change your wig. The pink wig no longer goes with that outfit. Let me see if I have anything else.

Kara scurried through her closet and pulled out two wigs. "You have your own wigs?" I asked.

"I'm a theater major. I even have more at home. Let's try this one on."

The short dark brunette wig she tried first was not only cute, but looked sassy. "Let me fix your make-up a bit and make it fit your new outfit."

She adjusted my eyes with more mascara, darkened my eyes shadow and changed the color of my lipstick.

"Hmmm. I thought I was going to help you remove the make-up and now I'm adding to it. But I actually like this look on you. Are you sure you want to go back to the group like this? I mean, a costume is one thing but this is more like...well...never mind...you look great."

The more I saw myself the more I realized this was the time I could step out a bit. I took in a deep breath and said, "I do. I'm good with this look. Is it OK to borrow these then?"

"Sure, she won't mind."

We also replaced the white shoes and socks with a cute pair of black slides with a slight heel and I was good to go. The slides were much more comfortable than what I was wearing.

Kara nodded, gave me a big hug and said, "Hey, have a good rest of the night. There's probably no better night to have fun like this. We can catch up later to return everything. Now Behave."

When I returned to the party, I slipped in, found Jeff and cuddled up down beside him on the floor. He did a double take. "Alex?" he whispered quietly.

"Alexa," I replied back equally as quiet as I nustled up to him. No one else in the room seemed to care as most did not know me as anyone but the English chick with the pink hair.

For the next two hours I used every excuse to get up and move about the room and be Alexa.

I got Jeff and others another beer. Offered snacks to people. I even put away some used plates and cups, and helped in cleaning up. That gave me a chance to talk to some of the people and they all loved, not liked, but loved my outfit. And I was Alexa.

We hung out there until about 4AM and I could see Jeff was getting tired. We both had had enough to drink and now we started the trek back to our dorm.

The early morning air was cool and refreshing, and walking across campus as Alexa was my dream come true. Jeff even walked somewhat close to me as if we were on a date. I was in no rush to get back to the room and change.

Fortunately, there was only one person up and about in the dorm hall, and he said, "Hi Jeff," and walked on. Nice. No recognition of me at all.

Finally back to the room, I started to pick up some clothes to change into. Jeff nicely said, "I'm going to miss my English date."

I stopped, looked at him and said, "And mine too. It was really fun."

Then he said quietly, "You know with all this talk of shagging you all night, it made me horny."

I turned to him, took a step over and said, "Me too. That's why I didn't change earlier."

I gave him a hug, and I could feel that cock of his was hard again. He didn't even try to pull away as I held him even closer.

That kind of opened the door right there. Looking at him with big eyes, I gave him a kiss on his cheek and grabbed me even tighter. His erection grew in his pants and it was surreal, as it was like I was watching myself undoing his belt and lowering his pants.

Right then and now there was nothing more that I wanted to do then to suck his cock. I was on my knees and making love to his cock.

Unlike three weeks ago, it was now delicious in my mouth and not scary. His hands weren't harsh like before but were soft around my hair.

I kissed his penis and then kept taking in as much as I could. Then I kissed it again and again, and then nibbled on it as he stood there just stroking my hair.

Suddenly, his cock starting pulsing and getting hotter than I imagined. And then Bam! His first blast hit the back of my throat and I began sucking all the harder.

He never said my name but he kept moaning as his thrusts into my mouth became deeper and deeper. I vowed not to back away like before and stayed with his as his cock slowly calmed down.

I remember he helped me with the zipper on my dress and that I laid beside him in his bed in just my bra and panties. As I did, he reached his hands around me slid his hand under my bra and caressed my nipples. I never thought it could feel this good.

I don't remember how I got into my own bed that night, but when I work up at 10AM, I was still wearing my bra and panties, my nipples and hips were sore, and my face was a wreck from the make-up. I did my best to clean up my face in my room, tossed on a Tshirt and shorts, and then snuck down to the shower and spent a long time in there.

And that began my time as Alexa on campus. Jeff and I spent some awkward moments in the next few days having discussions about that night. He talked about Alexa all the time so we set up some guidelines. I needed to slow him down. It was like all he wanted to do was be with her.

We agreed that there would be no advances unless we both agreed on it and then, it was only as Alexa. It was going to be our secret, at least for now. We were both good with that. My identity with him was in being Alexa not Alex.

We found that our best time together was during the week. So when we agreed on a night, Jeff left the room and allowed me to change, put on my make-up, wig and usually my nightgown. With candles lit, I tried to make it as seductive as possible, and he always called me Alexa. And alcohol was frequently involved. Hey, we were on a college campus.

At first, we watched a movie on our laptop while cuddling on his bed. Cuddling moved to touching. With his arm around me he would always play with my nipples. He loved getting them hard with his soft touch.

And Jeff was so responsive that he loved me just me just holding his cock, sometimes for the entire movie. I had a feeling his former girlfriend never did this.

Usually at a racy part of the movie or at the end, I would start, or sometimes continue, a blowjob. He had this little hip move he would make whenever he wanted it and there were times I'd say, "Not yet big guy. Slow down"

If there was one disappointing part to all this was that Jeff would never touch my cock. He loved my nipples and would grab my ass routinely as I was giving him head, but he wanted to treat me as a girl. I could sense his hesitation but I loved the affection.

So if two or three times a week I could be his girl, I was good with that. Our relationship stayed largely oral and touching, or occasionally, grinding. I just loved being under him as he dry humped me at night.

Secretly, if I tucked my cock just right, I could go off the same time he did in my panties and he could tell. Lying on my back and wrapping my legs around him as he ground into me was the best. I just wanted him in me so bad as I lifted my hips towards him.

Secretly, I was now masturbating at least daily in the shower where I could feel him pressing against me in my mind.

And while this new life was developing with Jeff, I ran into Kara at the laundry. She was now a serious, non-stop talker and told me a lot of people had been asking about me once they sobered up after the party.

She said she kept my identity quiet but said it was probably just a matter of time before more people would figure out who the English girl was. This was not a problem but she was just giving me a heads up.

"Now your laundry folding expertise makes more sense to me," she said.

"Well, everything I told you was true. I just didn't tell you I had some of my own things."

She then asked me if I was going the theater department's fall production. It's always the week before the Thanksgiving break they were doing a big production over a three night stay on campus.

I told her I would definitely consider it but I was not much of a theater person. She said she had done a lot of the set design and helped on the costuming. She would really like me to see it. And, there was going to be a private cast party after the final show in Saturday night which she could get me into.

Then she paused and asked me, "Since a number of the cast know you only the English girl with the pink hair from the Halloween party and then some got to know you more from the after party, would you consider going in drag? I know there will be some trans friends of mine there. They love getting dressed up for these events. It could be fun."

That really got my interest and I told her I would definitely think about it. There was still a week to go and she kept seeing me on campus and asking. The more she asked the more I was deciding on going. I approached Jeff with it and he said he would as long as I looked as good as I did at the Halloween party.

Gee, thanks Jeff.

I let Kara know and she said she would be happy help me with the clothing and all.

On show night, Kara had one of her friends Robin from another school do my make-up in her room. She secured this real nice black sparkly dress for me and heels and a totally different wig. The wig was longer on one wig and cut in a bit on the other. It was so sexy.

The dress was split up the front and was discrete enough on top. Kara located a body shaper for my middle and that made a huge difference in my overall look.

Theater girls really know how to do make-up. What a difference from what I did in my room. The plan was to meet Jeff over there. I had the tickets so we had to meet in the lobby. Robin and I both walked over to the auditorium and it was just packed with people.

Then I ran into what had to be Kara's three trans friends. They were wearing amazing outfits and big heels. Real splashy and attention grabbers, so I was a nice compromise in what I was wearing. I introduced myself and got immediate compliments on my outfit. They were so nice.

I then spotted Jeff and slowly made my way towards him. I could tell he did not know it was me. For that matter, when I caught my reflection in the lobby mirrors, I barely recognized myself.

Finally, after I was standing right beside him for over a minute I whispered, "Jeff??"

"Alex...I mean, Alexa? Wow, you're...uh...beautiful. I barely recognized you."

"Thanks...I guess."

With a shaper on my midsection, light padding on my hips and a nice dress and heels on, I really felt beautiful as well. As we stood there, several times I looked to a mirror to check myself out.

Jeff was nice enough to take several pictures of me by myself posing in different places in the lobby and then some people took shots of us together. It was funny, people recognized Jeff but not me.

Then the lights dimmed several times and we made our ways to our seats.

The play was awesome, drawing on the emotions of being both funny and sad. At the end we were all on our feet applauding. I gave Kara flowers after the show and we made our way to the cast party.

The first cast party was on campus in one of the large reception areas off the auditorium. There were lots of people there. I was a bit nervous because there were a lot of students and faculty at the event.

Kara slid up to me and said, "Don't worry, no one will ever recognize you. Just stand with your shoulders back a little more and be proud of your girls."

That made me laugh. I realized I was being too self-conscious. A quick glance in the mirror confirmed that I barely recognized myself. I stood there tall and proud, and congratulated some of the cast I knew with little hugs and air kisses.

Then one of my profs walked right past me and even smiled politely as he went to congratulate one of his cast member students. He had no idea I was in his class. This was fun. Most of the cast that did know me from the Halloween party called me Alexa. It was like I had a new family.

After an hour of greetings and pictures, we headed downtown for the private cast party to a local restaurant with a function room. The cast had changed from their stage outfits into their own wonderful dress-up clothes, like celebrities. They all looked so different without their stage make-up and costumes on.

Several cast members came over to me and complimented me on my look. There were lots of pictures taken. One or two asked if I was in one of their lecture halls, which I did admit. "Maybe Alexa should come to class some day they teased.

Jeff was taking it all in, especially when one of the cute trans girls came over and asked us if he was my boyfriend. I got ridiculously shy and couldn't answer at first. Jeff just smiled and I said, "I certainly hope so."

"Well if he's not, I'm taking him for the night."

"Wow, thanks, but I'm all hers." he replied.

With that I got a little hug from him and we moved through the crowd.

I didn't want the night to end but it had been a full day. I said an extra long goodbye to the three trans girls, exchanged emails and promised to keep in touch. They were so nice and gave me a list of places Jeff and I could go for a nice night out. Kara told me to keep the outfit for a while and we would catch up next week.

My only dilemma now was getting back into the dorm. I was fully Alexa and it was Saturday night and dorms don't go to bed early. It was fine when we were at an event with other people, but this was now a challenge.

Our plan was Jeff would basically run interference in the hall and get us down to the room. I would be his bashful date that everyone just knew he was going to score with.

It seemed to work. Fortunately, being the weekend before the Thanksgiving break, most everyone was real drunk. I made it to our room alive and I don't believe anyone really noticed.

Back safely in the dorm room, Jeff told me again how great I looked. We really hadn't had any time alone all night. He kind of took a back seat to everything going on and let it be Alexa's night out.

"I really love this look on you," he said as we settled back into the room. "Part of me just wants to look at you and part of me wants to jump you."

I was busy lighting candles and stopped when he said that. "Well, all of me wants you to jump me."

Being Alexa was becoming more a part of our relationship. He was seeing me as her more and more, and this night just made it better. The light kisses and soft touching started and I did all I could to slow it down.

There was no movie tonight, just us. Hoping for a special night, I reached over to my dresser and pulled out some lotion. Jeff was already undressing and his cock was rock hard.

"I need you in me tonight."

I handed him the lotion, looked away feigning to be shy and he started by placing some on his cock.

I went over to his bed and knelt down on the bed on all fours. For the first time, Jeff gently hiked my dress up from the back and slid my panties down and softly removed them off each leg. Then, his soft hands he began to massage my ass with the lotion.

This touching was all new to both of us. The scent of the lotions and the soft glow of the candles made it even more romantic. His warm hands felt so good as I straddled the bed like a cat.

Slowly, he slid one of his fingers inside me and my muscles clenched it tightly. Neither of us had done this before but I wanted him in me so bad. He stayed with me for a few minutes and then I could sense him unhooking his belt buckle and dropping his pants.

He slowly slid his finger out and as Jeff mounted me, I could feel his awkwardness. It hurt at first but I wanted him in me so bad tonight. I knew I wasn't ready but that didn't matter.

With my dark brown hair lying softly on my back, I just loved the feel of Jeff trying to come in behind me. It hurt me a bit but he was so gentle. I could sense that I was just too small for him right now, but I tried anyway.

I then felt the head of his cock slide in just a little and I jumped back with the intense pressure. I just couldn't take it.

Patiently, we tried a second time. It still hurt but then he got partway in again and held it right there. It was burning but there was no stopping tonight.

Grabbing the sheets in my hands I pushed back on him and finally he slid in more. The pressure was almost too much and I cried out again and held still. I did all I could to relax as I felt his cock throbbing inside me.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Please stay." I whispered. "I want you in me so bad.".

We stayed still for a while and I began slowly rocking back against him as my muscles relaxed. I could feel more and more of him inside me.

The more I moved, the bigger he seemed to get and finally his cock just exploded with cum that just filled me up. It was so warm.

I could feel him shudder as his pulsing continued, and then he slowed and stopped.

Even having his soft cock in me for a while was nice, but that changed quickly as it just slid out of me. I felt my muscles quickly contract, and even that hurt.

Jeff collapsed on the bed and as happy as I was for him, I hurt...plus I was still horny...and I was a dripping mess. This was not exactly the way I saw it play out in slow motion in my mind, but he was in me...and he went off inside me.

Within minutes he was asleep, so in the privacy of the room and carefully removed my dress, did my best to clean up down south and then masturbated in front of the mirror to the beautiful girl I saw in her bra and panties and gorgeous make-up.

I had enough make-up remover in the room and was able to clean myself up before heading down to the shower as Alex. It was a long hot shower and as I exited I almost hated my image. Alexa was so part of me now. And Alex was...well...Alex.

Sunday dragged on and I had trouble sitting, but I hid it well. Jeff asked me to dress that night just so I could sleep with him. So on that evening and Monday, I stayed as Alexa and slept in his bed each night. His cock got non-stop action as I played with it, sucked it and let him crawl over of me and dry hump me anyway he wanted. I just couldn't get enough of it.

I just asked that he didn't come inside me as I needed to recover. He apologized over and over, but I told him repeatedly how much I wanted it and loved every moment of it.